The Coach's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
The coach goes for more.
1.7k words
4.18
86.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

At 2:30 the final bell rang and all the students ran out and headed for home. Susanne continued to shuffle papers and grade work done during the day, waiting the two hours for practice to be over before slowly gathering up her belongings and heading out the door and down the hall to face her new tormentor.

Ron returned to his small office, behind the shop after the players were dismissed and waited for the scared teacher to walk from her classroom to meet with him. He knew what he would say and do with her but continued to go over it in his mind. His cock was rock hard when a knock came on the door.

"Come in." he called sitting behind his desk with his feet up.

Susanne walked inside closing the door behind her.

"Pull the shades." The coach ordered wrapping his arms over his head, "and come over here in front of my desk." The young wife did as she was told walking up to he older man's desk.

"Now what?" she inquired

"Take off that blouse, let me get a closer look at those tits." He said with a smirk on his face. He lay his hand on his lap as he watched her undo the buttons down the front of her white blouse and pull the tail from her skirt. She pulled it off of her arms and laid the garment across his desk then she crossed her arms over her breast. "Now the bra, and don't cover up your tits just let them hang free."

She unhooked her bra and pulled it off of her shoulders and laid it on top of her blouse. The coach took the items and stuffed them into an open drawer of his desk. "Now take of off the skirt, and your underwear." He ordered. Susanne reluctantly complied with his wishes, he added them to the stash in the desk and pushed it shut.

"Turn around let me get a look at you." He told her. She turned slowly around as he looked up and down her shapely body "Nice very nice, now come around here." Susanne lowered her head and walked around his desk. He placed his hands on her hips and guided her around until her butt was touching the edge of his desk, "Now kneel!" he ordered pushing downward with his hands. She lowered herself to her knees as he unzipped his pants.

"Take out my dick." He said leaning back in his chair. "And take it in your mouth." She pulled his hard cock out and lowered he head, opening her mouth and taking the head of his cock inside. Just then a knock came on the door.

Ron placed his hands on her head holding her in place "back up, under the desk!" he said softly as he rolled his chair forward. When she was completely under the desk and canceled from the other side his dick still held between her lips he called "Come in."

The door open and in walked the head coach, he walked up to Ron's desk and sat in one of the chairs across from his assistant, "I want you to work with Rodney Campton, this week at LB, we are starting him Friday." He said calmly.

"Why, Johnson is a better player, and he has earned his starting place." Ron complained.

"Mr. Campton, called me today, he wants his boy to play more, I told him I would see what I could do, so you do it, or I'll get someone who will."

Ron raised his hips pushing his dick upwards, Susanne pulled back but her head was held in place by the desk so his cock moved deeper into her mouth.

"Ok, ok, I'll work with him, but don't blame me if we give up at least one TD because you want to impress a rich man." The older man said as he raised his hips a bit more pushing his dick to the back of the captive woman's throat.

"Ok, that's it you work with him, I want him ready, by Friday." His boss said standing up and walking towards the door, "Oh and don't let me down, Coach Bush says the rest of the defense is ready now." He added then walked out of the door.

"That son of a bitch!" Ron growled as he entangled his hands in the young teachers hair and pushed his chair back away from his desk pulling her out from under it with him. Then he began to move her head working her lips up and down on his shaft. "I should whip his ass." He said as he watched her pretty mouth taking his rock hard cock from head to base. "What do you think, Sweet Sue?"

"Uhm—um – um." Was the only sound that could escape her stretched lips.

"Yeah, hats what I thought." He said continuing to fuck her head up and down on his dick, faster and faster he worked her head on his cock, forcing it deeper into her throat with each downward push of her head. She began to salivate uncontrollably soaking his dick with her spit. Her neck bulge each time his cock head slid down her guilt he face turned red, her eyes bugged out and the veins in her neck protruded, she gagged with each thrust forward but he showed no signs of stopping.

All of a sudden he pulled her head off of his dick and stood up, he pulled her to her feet and turned her around pushing her foreword he bent her over his desk and kicked her feet wide apart. He steeped up and positioned the head of his dick at her cunt opening and pushed driving his long dick deep inside of her damp pussy.

"Oooooooh Gawd!" She cried out. She felt as though he was ripping her apart.

"Hold on bitch, I'm gone'a ride you like a wild bronco!' he said as he began to hammer in and out of her hot hole. He undid his pants and let them fall the he grabbed her hips in his hands and started pounding away at her, his balls slapped against her clit as his hips smacked her soft butt. He humped her hard and fast like a dog on the street.

He leaned forward and placed his middle finger in her mouth, "suck my finger get it wet!" he ordered. She did as she was told sucking his finger into her mouth, sucking and licking it until it was good and wet. Ron then pulled it back and worked it into her tiny brown hole until it was al the way inside of her. Then he started to fuck he ass hole with it. In and out over and over.

"Ooooh no this can't beeeee happening." She moaned as she began to enjoy the fucking she was getting at the hands of her enemy.

"Oh yeah, I knew a hot little slut like you would come around." He said as he inserted another finger into her tight ass hole.

"Shut up and fuck me you bastard!" she said gripping the edge of his desk and pushing her rear back to meet his trusts. She rolled her head back and forth as he slammed into her over and over again. Her smell of her cunt began to fill the room along the squashing and smacking sounds as he fucked harder and faster, al the while working three fingers in and out of her ass.

"Ooooooooooh yes, that's it fuck meeeeee, you animal! Give meeeee with that big dick!" she bellowed.

Ron ramped his dick deeper into her again and again, until her could feel the wad building in his guts, just before he about to shoot his load he stopped, yanked his fingers from her ass and pulled his cock out of her hot cunt, then he repositioned himself and drove his dick deep into her bowels.

"Oh no don't! You can't, not there!" she pleaded with him but it was too late he was deep inside of her ass and held her tight to the desk.

"Yeah, that is one tight ass hole." He laughed as he began to fuck in and out of her shit hole. Slowly he fucked in and out, in and out, then in as deep as he could get his monster before he exploded inside of her.

"Ooooooh no, god!" she cried as tears rolled down her cheeks and his cum oozed out of he ass around his cock. He leaned forward forcing his weight down on her and pushing his cock deeper inside her ass as it began to soften.

"Now that's what I call a good fuck." He said as his dick eased out of her brown hole covered with a mixture of his and her bodily excretions. He pulled her of his desk by her hair and turned her to face him, he then forced her down to knees, "Clean my dick!" he ordered. Her will was broken she knew she had to do as she was told so she began to lick the messy mixture from his dick. By the time it was clean it was hard again so he pushed it into her mouth, while hold her head between his hand he started to fuck her face once again. He moved in and out of her mouth harder and faster until once again his orgasm build up and her shot another hot load deep into her throat.

"Don't loose it swallow it all, I don't want a single drop to leave your mouth!" he commanded

He sat down in his chair and looked at her kneeling before him her head down tears rolling down her cheeks, her mouth red from the fucking that he had just given it her nice tits soaked with her own spit, her pussy and asshole leaking cum and cunt juices.

"Now when you get home I want you to write a letter to Coach Butler telling him every thing between us is fine now and that you want him to ease up off of me." He told her.

"Yes sir." She whimpered.

He took the skirt and blouse out of the desk and threw them at her, "Put these back on the underwear stays here, You will go meet your little back friend as usual, I'll have other things for you to do as well. I'll give you instructions every day after school. Now get dressed and get out of here." He said as he left her alone in his office and headed home.

More yet to come.

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers