The Cock Clock Ch. 08

Story Info
Charlie corrects Hermana's first time.
3.2k words
4.55
19.5k
11
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

Thanks to Scalia for editing.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once again all seemed right in the world. Maggie was my wife again, acting like she had before I began these sexual time excursions. But I had changed. The experiment my pretend daughter Sissy had conducted between me and her friend Joy, had changed me forever. That experiment had taken Joy and me extremely close to intercourse. Then Sissy stepped in, completely naked, to revel the true purpose of the experiment. My own daughter wanted to fuck me! Even though I wanted to fuck someone, anyone, incest was going too far even for me. Therefore, imagine my anxiety when my real daughter Felice brought home her friend Hermana, who looked identical to Sissy. And both of them deliver crotch-tenting kisses. This was real-time, as opposed to a flashback time, and the silver time clock definitely wasn't happy about incest under these conditions. I'd felt its power and knew what it could do when it got upset.

It was easy to ignore the young women on the second floor. Then Maggie came in, sniffed and held her nose: "You stink, mister. Go on up and take a shower."

"I showered this morning, before I went to work." I gambled that this was a workday, a five out of seven chance.

"I don't care. Sleeping in that bathrobe has given you a body odor I don't want in my bed tonight."

I snuck upstairs, entered the hall bathroom and got into the shower. The images of Joy and Sissy naked kept me hard. I was tempted to beat myself off, but what I really wanted was sex with Maggie, for the first time in what seemed like years. Then I felt a chill. Someone had opened the door. "Hello?"

"It's just me Mr. Norris. Washing my hands." Hermana was on the other side of the shower curtain. I wondered if my body was visible. The curtain was frosted, and there was no light in the ceiling above the tub, so I figured I was safe. Until Hermana pulled back the curtain. The jig was up, and so was my cock.

"Oh, Mr. Norris. It's so beautiful!" Hermana dropped to her knees and grabbed my erection, rubbing it on her face.

"Please, no. You can't do this!" I put my hands on her shoulders in a losing cause to get her to stand up.

And then she stood wrapping her arms around my neck. The spray got both of us wet. Her shirt and bra were soaked, and I imagined her nipples through the two layers. She lifted her skirt so my cock could experience the gap between her thighs. "I want you so bad. Will you be my first lover?"

I was wobbly in the tub where rinsed-off soap had made the surface slick. I held onto Hermana. Okay, I'll admit it. I could have chosen a place other than her ass to grasp. It was instinctual, I swear. "I don't know if that's a good idea." And it was my bad habits that put my lips on hers, kissing her back with the same urgency that she'd demonstrated with me. My head was spinning, holding Hermana but kissing Sissy.

And then the clock struck. My legs slid out from under me as I fell into the tub. I had the good sense to let go of Hermana, rather than pulling her down with me into the tub. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Hermana had the sense to pull the curtain shut, but there was still the matter of her soaked shirt.

I felt another draft and heard Missy's voice. "What happened?"

"I came in to wash my hands and get a drink of water," said Hermana. "I heard Mr. Norris shout and accidentally spilled water all over myself."

Not bad for a shoot from the hip lie.

"Charlie, are you okay?" asked Maggie.

"Slipped on the soap. I'll have a black and blue mark on my butt."

"I'll get an ice pack for you after you get out. Come on, girls, the show is over."

Girls? Evidently Felice had joined the crowd. The open door had cooled the room considerably. I had goose bumps but no erection, thank goodness.

The girls left me alone for the rest of the evening. I imagined them plotting to get Maggie out of the house so they could pounce, taking turns bouncing up and down on my cock. No such luck. The silver clock would have caused some interruption anyway. At the end of the evening, Hermana prepared to leave.

Felice accompanied her to the front door and called to me: "Daddy, why don't you give Hermana a ride? She shouldn't walk home alone."

Hermana seemed to like the idea but Maggie had other thoughts. "Felice can walk you half way, up to the school. You should be fine the rest of the way."

Neither of the girls were happy about Maggie's suggestion, but my hip was still hurting, and I was already in my pajamas.

"Be careful," admonished Maggie.

I didn't dare contradict my wife that driving Hermana home would have been the safest choice.

A few minutes later, Felice broke through the front door, screaming. "Call the police! He - he - oh god, I shouldn't have run away." She turned as if she was going to run out the door she'd just entered.

Maggie threw her arms around her, preventing her departure. "What happened?"

"Some guy jumped us. He grabbed me, but I got away. We ran in opposite directions, and he went after Hermana. Oh God! What if he got her?" Felice shoved Maggie away and ran out the front door.

So much for walking home being safe. The girls had been accosted. God knows what is happening to Hermana. . I handed Maggie a phone:"Call the cops. I can fix this." I left Maggie standing there alone and ran upstairs. The silver clock was waiting, expecting me. I held it tight against my chest, closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep.

---

I was standing behind a tree near the street alongside the ball field at Felice's school. The winning season banner was back up, as it had been before anything had changed. The two girls walked along, their chatter a buzzing, sharing secrets. Maybe Hermana was telling Felice what my cock looked like when erect. Probably not. And then I saw him. He'd been crouching behind a set of outdoor bleachers. In a baseball hat, varsity jacket and some kind of handkerchief over his nose and mouth, he practically leaped at the pair. Just like in Felice's story, he grabbed her arm. She stepped back and delivered a roundhouse kick to his head. Probably a version of a cheerleading move. He left go and staggered backwards. Felice ran home. When she'd get there, she'd find her mother and me. Hermana ran in the other direction, across the field. Perhaps afraid of another blow, the guy went after Hermana.

On a patch of gravel, Hermana fell. The guy caught up with her, rolling her onto her back. Her skirt was easily brushed aside. He was keeping her down with his knees on her arms. She was trying to escape. I was witnessing yet another assault. Would saving Hermana mess things up again? I didn't care. I couldn't let her be raped. I ran over and knocked him off of her. He'd already ripped her panties off. He stood up and I took his fist in my face. I saw his penis jutting out, ready for the dastardly deed. So I kicked him in his nuts. He fell to his knees. I pushed him down, face first and climbed on top. For the first time, I was happy I was carrying a few extra pounds. His arms flailed to strike me, so I grabbed his wrists behind his back and held them. Hermana stood nearby, her hands covering her mouth. I yelled:"take my belt off!" Hermana did as I asked. She had to squat down to get my belt off.

With her help, I wrapped my belt around his wrists. "Oww, that's tight!"

I had the same thought about Hermana's pussy. "Just shut up, okay." Hog-tied like the pig he was, he struggled but couldn't escape. His makeshift mask slipped down to his neck. I saw the flashing lights before I heard the siren. Two cops approached, guns out.

"Put up your hands. Both of you." They weren't very gentle as they pulled me off him.

I tried to explain what was happening, but the cops were treating us equally. Hermana ran to the one of the officers and ratted the rapist out. "That's the man who tried to rape me," Hermana pointed at the molester, his ball cap on the ground.

The other cop replaced my belt with handcuffs. As the cop led him off the field, one of the ballpark lights illuminated his face. It was Roger! Roger the quarterback, older but no wiser. He looked up and saw me. "You? Again?" He shook his head. "But - but -"

He'd probably noticed that from his perspective I hadn't aged one bit. I just smiled.

"This young lady owes you," said the other officer. "And the community does too. We've been after this creep for a while now. Good to have him off the street." The officer took Hermana's elbow. "Come on Miss, there's an ambulance coming to check you out."

Hermana stopped in her tracks. "I'm fine. Really. Mr. Norris got him before he could do anything. I just have a couple of skinned knees." She brushed at them with her fingers. "That's all. He can walk me home."

The cop scratched his head. "Are you sure? Sometimes a woman needs to talk things out with a counselor-"

Hermana threaded her arm in mine. "That's okay. I'm fine. Really. I'll sign a complaint and testify. All that stuff. But right now, I need Mr. Norris to escort me home."

"I'll need statements from both of you." His voice was stern, as if lecturing us.

"Tomorrow, okay? I just need to get home." Hermana was squirming.

"Okay, Miss. Have a better night."

Felice came running over. "Daddy, how did you get here before me?" She'd just left me at our house.

"A father's secret."

"Your dad saved me from getting raped." Hermana leaned her head against my chest. "He's a hero. Lots of young women will be safer because of him."

I thought briefly about the young women whom I'd educated in their earlier lives. I didn't know, but maybe that did make them safer.

"Go home, Felice. Tell your mother I will be home as soon as I get Hermana home safely."

Hermana and I stood there on the field, watching Felice walk away, occasionally looking back at us, maybe shaking her head. Was she jealous? Did she have reason to be?

Hermana held me close. "I am so grateful." She lifted her face towards mine, eyes half closed, lips pursed.

I thought, what the hell and kissed her. She pressed herself against me. God, it was just like holding Heather, Sissy's mom and my pretend wife. And I had vivid memories of our romps in bed. Amazing!

Hermana broke off the kiss and grabbed my hand. She led me diagonally across the playing field.

"This isn't the way to your house, is it?"

"We have a stop to make." At the opposite corner, and our seeming target, was a field house, green clapboards with metal grating on the windows. Hermana pulled a key from a slit pocket in her skirt. "The coach loaned me the key so I could clean up in here." Hermana left the light off: streetlights barely illuminated the room. In one corner, someone had laid down some gym mats, stacked to resemble a bed. Damn, Hermana had planned on getting me here. Maybe she planned a detour even if I'd driven her home. And from the looks of things, she expected me to drive something else home.

Hermana pulled off her top. Her breasts bulged at the edges of her bra. Her cleavage was too tight to take even my small finger. "I have a confession." She dropped her skirt, leaving her only in that tight bra. She ran one finger through her labia. "I was so hot from seeing you naked, and anticipating that we'd do it, that when that guy jumped me, I was almost going to let him. You know, put it in." She held her finger up for me to see and smell. "See, I'm so wet. I was going to close my eyes and pretend it was you. But now I don't have to pretend." She put it to my lips. I tasted her sex. "Can I see it again?"

I pulled off my pants and underwear. My erection was throbbing.

She brought me over to the stacked mats and knelt down on their padding. "Ooh, my knees hurt." My cock got a kiss and a lick. "Mmmm. Your penis is so big and hard. I bet you want to put it inside me."

"Not until I see if you're ready." The worst thing I could have done was try to force my cock into an unprepared vagina. "Lay back."

She did as instructed, spreading her meaty thighs apart. I touched her labia. They throbbed with desire to be separated. I leaned in, the smell of her pussy intoxicating. I couldn't help myself and tasted her, my lips on hers, then a slip of my tongue inside. Just a sample. Oh, what the hell, I went crazy, licking and slurping and darting my tongue into her like a small agile penis. Her ass bucked on the mats. I held onto her hips so she wouldn't throw me off. She wailed as she pushed my head onto her crotch. I was suffocating and loving it. "Oooohhhhh, God have mercy on me! God, keep doing it. Don't stop. I love this!"

When she relaxed her grip of my hair, I came up for air. My mouth was covered with cunt juice. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Oh yes!" She pulled me up so we were face to face. She ran a finger across my lips, to squeegee off her juices and then sucked her fingers clean. "You're my hero. Tonight and every night." She held me close. My cock was hard, dangling above her belly. She ran her hands down to my ass and pulled me closer. "Kiss me."

I did as she asked. She moaned while we kissed and squirmed against me. I wanted her, but not now. I knew the clock wouldn't allow me to take her virginity. I'd have to wait until she had a bad first sex. Then I could go back in time and fix the situation.

I considered violating the clock's rule and fucking Hermana now. What would be the difference, taking her virginity now or waiting until something bad happened? If I waited, then I'd have to go back in time and fix it And then it hit me: I'd already done that. This wasn't real time; this was past time, just minutes instead of years or decades. This was my opportunity to do the right thing. I knelt on the mattress at just the right distance so when I leaned forward, our sex organs would line up. She spread her legs in anticipation. I climbed between them and positioned my cock at her entrance. "I'll be gentle."

"The hell you will." She grabbed my hips. "I want to be fucked." She pulled me in. The friction was exquisite.

"Okay then, how's this?" I pulled back and let her have the full length. Her lubrication helped, but my cock was exploring virgin territory. "Do I fill you up?" I pulled almost all the way out and then back in, quickly, full length.

"Oh God, yes. I've dreamed of doing this for so long."

She was only eighteen. The idea of a hot to trot teenager previously lusting after me while she was underage raised my enthusiasm. I pounded away in missionary style until I was out of breath. Then she got on top, leaving her bra on. It was a good choice, because her flailing breasts would have done both of us damage. She undulated her hips to control of the speed and depth of our engagement.

I was afraid I wouldn't get my own orgasm. Hell, she'd had at least a few. "How about doggie style? On all fours?"

She was all for it even though I'd have her on those bruised knees. Maybe the adrenaline from sex had dulled her pain. After I was behind her and inside, I popped the latch on her bra. My hands took up the task of weighing them, then fondling them, then pinching and massaging and grabbing at her beautiful, wondrous hanging globes. She liked the attention her tits were getting, reacting with sound and a tightened twat with each palpitation. I felt the ripple of semen before it burst out of my cock deep into her pussy. "Oooohhh God! Oh God!"

I was drained, energy and juice-wise. I rolled to the side. She did the same, putting us in a spooning position. My cock hadn't shrunk and poked at her butt.

"We'd better go. My folks will be worried if I'm late."

"Are you sure you'll be safe?"

"You're right. Maybe I should stay at your house tonight." She reached over to pick up her bra, which I'd tossed into a pile of athletic equipment. It was stuck on something. She yanked hard at the strap. A batting helmet came flying up from the pile and made direct contact with my head.

---

I woke up in bed, Maggie hogging the covers. I hoped that fixing things with Hermana hadn't messed up something else. I thought about how Felice had greeted me the night before, with a dick-hardening kiss. Did the current Maggie still want me to initiate Felice? And how in the world could I ask?

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.