The Cock Clock Ch. 10

Story Info
Charlie corrects his niece Zoe's first time.
3.6k words
4.55
22.9k
13
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Scalia for insightful edits.

* * * * * * * * * *

I slowly opened my eyes. It appeared to be morning. I sniffed the air and the delicious odors escaping from the kitchen provided further evidence. I did my duty last night with Felice and for once I felt all was right. She had been properly introduced to sex, and well fucked at the same time. The fact that I'd also had great sex was inconsequential: I had done my duty.

Throwing on a robe, I descended into the kitchen where Maggie was cooking. With one eyebrow raised, she said, "You came to bed very late. Very."

"Felice had a lot to learn." I wondered if Maggie would indulge us in subsequent lessons. It would take almost nothing for me to prepare. Just the thought had my blood calling an unscheduled meeting in my groin.

"The idea was to introduce her to sex in a kind and loving manner, not the whole curriculum." Maggie took milk from the fridge. "At least that's one worry off my mind." She poured a glass. "Just don't expect her to be your new ongoing sex partner."

Oops, there went my dream of further lessons. I walked up behind my wife and hugged her around the waist. "No one will ever replace you as the love of my life."

She turned around and gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever gotten from anybody. I pressed her close, so she knew that she could still turn me on easily. "Did you save some for me?"

I didn't tell her my partial erection was from thoughts of Felice. "I sure did. How about we-." The phone rang and Maggie wiggled out of my grasp.

I only heard Maggie's half of the conversation. "Hello?" "Oh, hi. What-" "He did?" "Oh my God! Is she all right?" "What did the doctor say?" "Have you found a good therapist?" "Okay, I'll let you go. Bye." Maggie plopped down in the kitchen chair like a sack of potatoes hitting the floor.

I pulled my bathrobe belt tighter. "What's the matter?"

"That was Natalie." Her sister. "Peter gave Zoe sexual instruction last night." Peter was my brother-in-law and Zoe's dad.

"How did it go?" From the conversation fragments, I already knew, but I wanted the details.

"Awful! He practically raped her. She was bleeding and traumatized. Natalie doesn't know if Zoe will ever be the same. God, I'm so glad you knew what to do with Felice."

Zoe had fox potential the last time I'd seen her. If I'd been Peter, I might have been overcome as well. Hell, I'd practically done the same thing to Felice, but the cock clock let me fix the damage. "It's all about being gentle and patient." But I could make things right for Zoe, couldn't I? "There, there." I stroked Maggie's hair. "Last night, you say?" I wandered into the family room and picked out a photo album. "Do we have any pictures of Zoe?"

"Yes, from a couple of years ago. Here, I'll find them." Maggie took the binder from my hand, put it back, and then selected the correct one. With minimal page turns, Maggie found the pictures. It was a family shot, of Natalie, Peter and Zoe. Maggie semi-crying said, "What a sweet girl she is. She didn't deserve what Peter did, not at all."

"Will you take a rain check on our, well, you know?"

Maggie looked up at me, her eyes wet. "Of course. I'm not much in the mood right now anyway."

I left Maggie staring at the album, rubbing her fingers over the photos.

I bolted upstairs and grabbed the clock from Felice's room. She was curled up, naked limbs sticking out from between the covers. My cock twitched. Maggie would have a fit if she found me in Felice's bed so soon after our conversation. Felice wiggled under the covers as I snuck out. I lay in my bed, clock against my chest. Zoe, here I come.

---

I found myself in my sister-in-law Natalie's family room. Two people were talking elsewhere in the house. I moved in that direction.

I heard Zoe say: "Dad, I don't think this is a good idea."

"But your mom said it was fine with her." Peter was making his appeal.

"I'm scared. You have a weird look on your face. It's scary."

"I'm just really excited. Aren't you?"

"But your eyes are bulging out."

"That's not all that's bulging." I heard a zipper. "Look at this!"

"Oh my God! You've got an erection! Did I do that?"

"You have for a long time. No one was more surprised than me that your mother gave me the go-ahead for something I've wanted so bad." I heard kissing and grunting.

"Get away!"

"The hell I will! If we don't do it now, your mother might change her mind. It has to be now, or I'll die."

"My God, how low can you sink? What even makes you think I want to have sex with you?"

I decided to interrupt the lovebirds then and there. I entered the room and saw Zoe a split second before she saw me. Her blouse was partially unbuttoned. "Uncle Charlie? What are you doing here?" She pulled her blouse shut.

"Charlie? I didn't hear you come in." Peter tried to shove his erection back into his pants. It didn't fit.

I took another step into the room. The walls were covered with posters: Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, featuring the new Kirk and Spock, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, and the Tenth Doctor. So, Zoe was a sci-fi enthusiast. "Peter, I know what's going on. And you're about to screw it up really, really bad. You should go take a cold shower and forget about this."

Peter kept his hands covering his unrelenting erection. "What? We're just talking about, about-."

"About teaching Zoe sex. But talking isn't what you have in mind, was it? Look at yourself, erect and practically drooling. You're pathetic!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do, or how it's going to turn out? Zoe loves me, and I'm sure she'll appreciate me once we start-."

"She won't, and you'll force it, because you're overcome with lust." Zoe had filled out in the chest department, and her hair was long and wavy. The finishing touch was the cleft in her chin, which was very sexy. "I can't blame you. Zoe is beautiful woman, no doubt about it. But consider what she thinks of you now, and how much worse it will be after you force her."

"I would never hurt my daughter." He reached out his arms, his cock half exposed, but Zoe backed away.

"Anakin didn't want to hurt Padme but ended up killing her. It doesn't matter. This should be consensual and it's obvious to me that it is not!"

Peter turned to Zoe. "You asked Mom for me to do this, right?"

Zoe shook her head. "I told Mom about one of my friends at school whose mother arranged for her first time. Mom thought it was a great idea. That it would prevent a bad first experience. But I didn't ask. And look at you. I'm terrified that you'll rape me, just like Uncle Charlie said."

I approached Peter and put a hand on his shoulder. "Right now, this is all messed up. Your wife has a strange notion about how to protect your daughter, and your daughter doesn't agree. So in the end, you'll be making things as bad as your wife wanted to prevent. Zoe's not yet ready. Maybe some day, but not today."

Peter brushed my hand off. "And what makes you the expert, huh?"

I turned to Zoe, hoping she wouldn't notice that I too had a bulge. "Zoe, you told my wife about you friend, right?"

"Yeah, we were talking about stuff. She asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no, and then I must have told her about my friend and her mom."

"Well, Maggie thought it was a great idea, too. And she asked me to give Felice her first experience. And I screwed it up."

Peter slapped his thighs. "Sweet little Felice? Man, how could you?"

"Look who's talking! I recognized your demeanor because I saw it in myself." Technically, because of the time jump, I was screwing it up at the same time I was lecturing Peter. "So I know first hand."

"Wow!" Zoe plopped down on her bed.

The wind was out of Peter's sails. "I suggest the three of you have a family meeting when Natalie gets home. Talk this out."

Peter's cock had withered back to normal size. He tucked it away, zipped up and latched his belt. "I guess I wanted it too bad." He hugged his daughter, and she let him. "I'm sorry sweetie." He kissed her forehead. If he'd gone for her mouth, I would have slugged him.

"Where is Natalie?" I asked.

"She's at the Starbucks down the road with her laptop. She didn't want to be here when, well, you know. "

I pulled out a ten. "Go have a Grande with her, on me. I'll stay here with Zoe. I haven't seen her for quite a while. This will give us a chance to get caught up."

Peter looked at Zoe. She nodded and smiled. "Okay. See you later."

When Zoe heard the door shut and lock, she ran over and threw her arms around me. "Oh thank you so much!"

I held her gently. We were face to face. "You're welcome. You know, you've really filled out since the last time we were together. At a water park in Wisconsin, right?"

Her family had driven in from a Detroit suburb for a mini family reunion. Zoe hadn't grown tits back then, although her nipples had been prominent in her one-piece bathing suit. I had an erection back then, just like the one in my pants.

"Did you really do bad stuff with Felice?" Her breath was peppermint fresh.

"Yes, but I fixed it." I kept my arms loosely around her.

"Really? How?"

Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who? Maybe Zoe would appreciate my story. "I haven't told anyone else about this, but I'm willing to share my secret with you."

"Okay?"

I sat down next to her. She was rocking back and forth anxiously waiting for my secret. And I told her. "After I messed up with Felice's seduction, I went back in time and redid it the right way, to give her pleasure." Technically, I hadn't done it quite yet, but I'd do it, soon.

Instead of a laugh and a slap on the shoulder, her eyes widened. "Wow! How do you time travel? Can I come with?"

"See that?" I pointed to the silver cock clock on her dresser. "That's my time travel device."

"Now I know you're kidding. You can't fit inside that."

"It isn't a TARDIS. But it takes me to places and times where young women are about to have bad sex for the first time. Just like you."

Zoe hugged her knees to her chest. "And then what?"

"Then, I provide the good experience instead. So after I messed up with Felice, I went back and-"

Zoe interrupted my monologue with her lips on mine. They were trembling, which made the kiss even hotter. "You came back in time to make love to me. That's so hot!" She finished unbuttoning her blouse. "We'll have to be quick. My folks won't stay away too long. When Peter tells her you're in town, Mom will want to see you." She was tall and thin but her hips had widened from when she was a girl. Zoe stripped off her pants.

I had prevented Zoe's rape by her father, but could I really have sex with my own niece? In bra and panties, I was almost as excited as Peter, on the verge of jumping her bones. I played lyrics from Abba's song 'Does Your Mother Know?' in my head: 'You're so hot, teasing me, So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you. That's something I couldn't do. There's that look in your eyes. I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild. Ah, but girl you're only a child.' "Listen, I'm flattered. Really. But being your first would change our relationship forever."

"But isn't that why you time traveled? To take my virginity in a gentle way, like you did with Felice? That is so cool."

She was right. That was my motivation. Why was I chickening out? Because it might change real time? I shucked off my clothes down to my jockeys.

Only her bra and panties remained. "Looks like you're ready."

Maybe if she saw my erection, she'd change her mind. I pulled my underwear off to complete the striptease.

"Oh wow! I've seen pictures, but yours is a lot prettier." She dropped to her knees and caressed my cock. It was hard and ready.

Time was fleeting. I internally acknowledged my duty. "Shouldn't we be getting on with it? Your folks?"

"Oh yeah, sure." She popped her bra. Small breasts high on her chest, like scoops of ice cream with nipples for cherries. Zoe was cherry, but not for long. I slid her panties down and sniffed her crotch. "Smells like you're ready. Why don't you lay back?"

She rubbed her naked body against mine. "My dream of how I'd do it the first time is to do it in the shower. All wet and slippery!" With her hand on my cock, I let her lead me to the guest bathroom.

She stepped into the tub first. I followed, pulling the curtain closed. With the practiced twist of a knob, warm water cascaded over us. She pulled her hair back and soaked it. Her breasts aimed at me, tempting me. She resumed kissing, our bodies pressed together. She paused to squirt a blob of body gel onto her hand, then my chest, and down to my cock. I'd squirt sooner rather than later if she'd kept that up. I performed the same slippery massage to her body, from her breasts down her sides and then to her ass, pulling her tight against me.

Our tongues touched in our first open mouth kiss. My prick throbbed, urgently seeking the same penetration down below.

"I'm ready, Uncle Charlie." Her eyes pleaded for physical attention. My cock was at attention, ready to comply.

She was so leggy she had to squat, legs spread, for me to get into position. She poised for penetration, her back against the tile wall. "I can't hold this position very long." Her anticipatory smile faded. "This was a bad idea."

I'd gone too far to lose this opportunity and give Peter the chance to mess it up. "Nope, we just need to be creative." For some reason, there were towel racks at both ends. "Stand facing the spray and hang onto the rack." In the suggested position, her backend faced me. I got up close and ran my hands over her breasts. I tweaked her nipples just to tease.

"Do it now! Please." Her nipples had stiffened and her legs were spread. I thumped my cock against her crotch. She reached through her legs and took hold. With a bit of finesse, she got my cock lodged between her outer labia. "Mmmmm, nice and hard."

I slid in a bit. "How's that?"

"Much better she moaned! DON'T STOP NOW!"

So I pressed deeper into a pussy that welcomed my visit but was not used to visitors. With determination and slow pressure, I made it all the way in without encountering any obstruction. Zoe had a deep vagina. I couldn't feel her womb at full depth. With the spray in my face, water rippling down Zoe's back, I began a series of thrusts, slow and deep. Zoe moaned and tilted her hips a bit, making the slides easier. "You know how sexy you are, right?" I asked.

"Ooooohh, I do now. I'm fuckin' sexy." Zoe's pussy throbbed and gripped, making the probing even more pleasant.

I held her hips as the speed of my motion increased. The last thing I wanted to do was to fall and hit my head before we were done. Some trauma would be needed to get me back to real time, but not now. I diddled her pussy from the front. "I want your first orgasm to be world class." More lyrics: 'Take it nice and slow. Does your mother know that you're out?' Did her mother know that I was in? I humped a bit faster, drilling her tight channel. Sex with Zoe was to die for, but I wanted to finish before Peter had the opportunity to make that phrase a reality with me.

Her vagina clamped down. "Is this it? Am I going to cum? Are you going to cum?"

I was about to answer, seconds from shooting off myself, when the door burst open and the shower curtain whipped back. I was too engaged to deal with Natalie and Peter, who stood there open mouthed at our fucking. The spray got Natalie's shirt wet, exposing the pattern of her bra. Mother had bigger tits than daughter, but I needed to retain focus. Natalie reached down and turned off the water. After her hand let go of the dial, it brushed against Zoe's thigh, with her fingertips assessing my scrotum. Natalie's grope and the cold air made me shiver, which translated into a series of quick thrusts. Zoe screamed, either from an orgasm or embarrassment. I hollered and spurted, driving semen deep into her, two hard explosions.

Peter, mouth agape finally said something: "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I guess Zoe was ready after all." I kept my arms around her waist, holding her tight partially for body heat.

Peter continued to stare at his naked daughter. As Zoe straightened, bare, wet and well-fucked, my semi-erect cock slipped from her pussy.

Natalie stared at my deflating cock. "God! Maggie gets that?" She licked her lips. My cock lurched, and she smiled.

Zoe wrapped her arms around her chest, maybe for warmth or maybe to hide her breasts from her father's gaze. I put my arm around her shoulder, in a gesture of solidarity. "He made my first time awesome, just like he did with Felice." She stepped out of my hug and out of the tub.

Natalie grabbed a large towel and wrapped Zoe in it. Peter's peep show was over. "Did you really have sex with Felice? With Maggie's approval?" She held her daughter in her arms, stroking Zoe's head, tucked against her neck. The thought of sex with Felice got my cock a little harder. Natalie tried not to be obvious in checking me out.

"I guess I have Zoe to thank for that, because she put the idea into Maggie's head." I held out my hand. "Can I please get a towel?"

"After everything you said, you went ahead?" Peter crossed his arms. Maybe a punch in the jaw by Peter was my way back to real time.

"After success with Felice, I was best equipped to initiate Zoe," I said. So professorial, so authoritative, so naked, so caught, and so screwed. I lifted one leg to step out and get a towel for myself.

Peter stepped forward, extended one arm, grabbed my throat and pinned me against the tile wall. "You fucked my little girl!"

Even with two hands, I couldn't dislodge Peter's grip. It was difficult to breathe.

"Peter, no!" shouted Natalie.

Zoe perked up. "No, Daddy."

My sounds were croaks. "You heard her, I was gentle and loving. She's off to a healthy start in her sex life-"

Peter's fingers tightened. "I don't care. It wasn't right."

Natalie shook her husband, begging him to release me. He ignored her. My head was pounding. Even with constrained airflow, my mind knew that what I'd done was better than him raping her.

Natalie pounded Peter's back with her fists. "Stop it! You're killing him!"

Peter released my throat from his grasp. I took deep breaths, bent over, holding my knees for support. Peter grunted, turned and walked away. Natalie and Zoe both held out their hands, to assist me from the tub. I stepped forward to accept their assistance. There must have been a remnant blob of body jell in the tub, because my leg slipped out from under me. I fell backwards. The last thing I saw before my head hit the tub was Zoe, a panic look on her face, her towel falling to the floor, her hands and nubile breasts out of reach.

---

"Charlie, what are doing in bed?" It was Maggie's voice, loud and disruptive.

My head throbbed.

"Are you okay?" she shouted.

"Shhhhh. You don't have to shout." I sat up. The room spun. I plopped down and curled up, fetal position.

"I'll call the office and tell them you're not well." Her ass wiggled as she left the room.

"Thanks." Right then and there, I decided to return the cock clock to the antique store, to the shopkeeper, its rightful owner. Anything else held more risk than I could stand. I'd have to be happy with Maggie as my primary sex partner and perhaps with a bit of Felice on the side when we could get private quality time.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.