The Cock Star & The Cuckquean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samson hummed a few bars of Madonna's "Like A Virgin." Sandra giggled. Yeah, it really did feel like her first time.

"So is that song really a metaphor for big dicks?" she asked, alluding to the famous scene in Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs.

"Actually, Madonna sang me the original lyrics after her party. The record label had censored them."

Samson remembered the soiree for her 50th birthday with fondness. Sandra had brought the singer a special gift. At the time, Samson needed help breaking into the music biz so Sandra pimped him out on occasion. In particular, Madonna heard about the gigolo to the stars and wanted to kick off her fiftieth year with a bang. Though the playboy usually hooked up with a younger crowd, he did not regret crossing her off his bucket list of celebrity shags.

Five, six, seven inches of cock filled Sandra trembling pussy. Samson clenched his jaw. He had to struggle against his urge to shove himself in to the hilt. Samson withdrew an inch and advanced two more. He bottomed out in her. Sandra began to pant when his knob bumped against her cervix. For most men, that was the end of the line. For Samson, it was only halftime. However, he would need to be careful as he plunged into her deepest recesses.

"Cram it in!" she gasped. Samson felt confident Sandra would climax in another inch or two. She always did. But his girlfriend had laid a delightful trap for her lover. He suddenly felt her clamp down on his tool with startling force. Her vaginal walls then began to ripple against his shaft in the most delightful of ways.

Sandra had spent the past month strengthening her vaginal muscles. She always had wanted to study pompoir. By learning to identify and isolate the individual muscles, she could contract them sequentially so her internal walls rippled and pulsed. In consultation with her personal sexologist, the jezebel practiced a special workout routine for her quinny.

Samson had long been an enthusiast of pompoir. Nothing pleased him more than a tight, muscular pussy milking his manmeat. The technique was Eastern in origin and most of its practitioners resided in Thailand. Not surprisingly, Samson often came up with excuses to play concerts in Bangkok.

While the rock stud performed at Rajamangala Stadium, his personal assistants scouted the ping pong shows in search of talent for the after party. These performances involved women holding, ejecting, and shooting objects from their vaginal cavities. Some could blow darts out of their twats. Others could launch bananas across the stage. And then there was the iconic ping pong. The best ones could shoot down bottles for target practice.

Samson maintained a private residence in Sukhumvit for performances with a small stage in the basement. He spent his nights with many legends of the ping pong circuit. He even dedicated a song to them that topped the Thai pop charts:

Anna Banana

Ping pong queen

Anna Banana

Make my scene

Flaunt that body in the light

Looking hot, feeling tight

Despite the retarded lyrics, every DJ in Bangkok kept "Anna Banana" on heavy rotation for years. Long before he became a household name in the rest of the world, Samson became a superstar in Thailand. And the rock stud fully enjoyed the benefits of his celebrity when he partied there. Sandra did not just tolerate his Saturnalian ways. She often joined and occasionally arranged orgies for her lusty boyfriend. In the course of their exploits, Sandra acquired many Thai girlfriends that helped teach her the art of pompoir.

Samson felt his breath quicken. No matter how fabulous his love life might be, no girl fired him up like Sandra. After his bedful of playmates dozed off last night, he snuck in the bathroom with an iPad and jacked off to an old sex tape of him and Sandra. Yeah, he missed her. But nothing had prepared him for their scorching reunion. Sandra flashed him a smug grin, the kind he usually gave her as if to say, "I'm going to give you the biggest cum of your life!"

As a seasoned porn actor and Tantric sex enthusiast, Samson possessed supreme mastery over his ejaculatory reflexes. No girl ever caught him off guard. But he just couldn't help himself with Sandra. How could any man? He felt a mighty rumble in his gonads. Sandra gripped him harder and sped up her vaginal undulations. She knew she had his number. Samson felt like he was getting fucked, jacked, and blown at the very same time. Nothing. Beat. Pompoir.

Suddenly Samson felt an indescribable, wild rush of pleasure and ecstasy, spreading out of his groin and rocketing up his spine, arms, and legs. His miraculous manhammer of a tool, already hard as rock, stiffened even more. The surge of additional blood startled Samson. He rarely popped a boner like this. Sandra felt as if he had plunged a thick rod of glowing steel into the moist depths of her body. Even though she had fucked him thousand of times, she never recalled him becoming so excited.

Samson started to grunt and growl like an animal. Suddenly he cried out, and his body shuddered.

"Goddamn it, Sandra!" he roared. "I'm coming, babe!"

The climax overtook him like a rogue wave. He felt himself drowning in pleasure. While Samson often caused girls to black out when they came too hard, the superstud could ride out his own massive orgasms without losing his equilibrium. But Sandra agitated him to such a degree that he could barely speak, and when he opened his mouth, his utterance sounded like the growl of a wild animal: "SAAAAANNNDRAAA!!"

Samson had fucked four women in the last two days, five counting Sandra. And he had blown his wad in all of their pussies. But those orgasms had been for them. Girls loved for him to pump his load into their twats. Causing the most desired male on Earth to have an orgasm validated their sexuality. When he cried a lover's name out in breathless ecstasy, it empowered her. She was no longer a passive plaything for his amusement but seized the control he had surrendered. Between their legs, the alpha male became helpless for an instant. Like his Biblical namesake, Samson possessed incredible strength yet remained vulnerable to the wiles of a woman. Of course, Samson also loved blasting his wad but he let himself go as much to please his women as to please himself.

On the other hand, this orgasm was for him. Samson had wanted to hose down Sandra's pussy for an entire month. His whole body felt electrified with pleasure. He summoned all his strength, to hold off his climax. His broad back tensed into a topography of muscle. His vision blurred, then refocused on Sandra's vacant gaze. She was completely lost in her own world of bliss. His mighty tool lurched upward. Samson stubbornly held on to his unbearable load for a long moment, then let it go.

Samson felt a magnum load of sperm geyser out of his fuck club. The long, thick cable of spunk splattered inside Sandra's womb. His first blast lasted forever. Ten, then twenty seconds passed and the jet continued to gush out of his cockhole at full force. Sandra was on her back under the rutting manbeast, who continued to pound her at breakneck speed. Together with her own slick, flowing juices, his thick, gooey sperm lubricated her stretched pussy so well that he could slide in and out of her with incredible ease.

Sandra's climax was shifting to a quiescent phase and her body had relaxed after a long series of extremely intense orgasms. But while her boyfriend had been coming for nearly a minute, he showed no signs of stopping. She could feel his seed begin to overflow her love chamber. Spunk squirted out from between her pussy lips. She could feel it pooling underneath her ass.

Samson kept pumping his load. He became a porn legend for many reasons but his notorious cumshots topped the list. The duration, intensity, and volume of his ejaculations stunned even his most jaded partners. They had never experienced anything like it. He often got flown to Japan to star in his own personal line of "reverse bukkake" videos. Instead of ten men to a woman, the lone stallion drenched a crowd of Japanese schoolgirls with his giant fuck hose.

For Sandra, his extended climax triggered another explosive orgasm. It felt like a bomb exploding inside her womb. Intense waves of heat and pressure radiated from the epicenter of her body. Her abdomen tensed. Her limbs flailed. And her mouth gaped open in a silent scream of rapture. Sandra gasped for breath. She gulped air, desperately needing more oxygen to keep from blacking out.

Samson had gushed inside her for over a minute, and after a momentary pause, he came once more with an equally rich and powerful charge. His deafening roar of pleasure shook the room. Silence followed, punctuated only by the loud squish of their crotches slamming together. The second batch of spunk fired for almost another minute. Samson's sperm began to drip, then stream off the edges of the desk into small puddles. Ava would be pissed! But neither could help themselves. They wanted this climax to last forever.

And it did. Relatively speaking. Sandra kept massaging his erection with her vaginal muscles, milking him to the last drop. Every time he felt his climax begin to wane, she summoned another fresh blast through her electrifying pompoir skills. Samson took nearly five minutes to drain his huge balls. She felt like he had emptied a lake in her womb.

"Samson..." she finally managed to groan. "That was unbelievable."

Sandra's eyes misted over as she basked in the afterglow. She was too astonished to say anything more. His girlfriend just stared up at him with unvarnished awe. Still sheathed inside Sandra, Samson tensed his prong. Her hands reached down between his legs and grasped the exposed portion of his shaft. Just as she suspected, Samson remained hard as a rock, even after his gargantuan climax.

Sandra grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down for a scorching tongue kiss. His fingertips glided across her heaving chest. Her skin prickled with goosebumps. Her nipples had not just grown erect. They throbbed with palpable excitement. As they made out, Samson adjusted his position within her. He withdrew, then advanced, an inch. Sandra let out a long, low moan as her pussy shuddered in orgasm once more. She sustained this peak for a long time, sending slight shivers through her legs.

Samson's ass reared up into the air until just the knob of his prick remained inside her pussy. In the next instant, he slammed it all the way into her womb. Sandra braced herself. Samson paused. The couple both relished the moment of exquisite tension. They could have argued all night. Instead, the lovers decided to shut out the world and reunite themselves body and soul.

"I love you, baby," whispered Sandra into his ear. "You're still my cock star."

12