The Cocktail Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a toilet flush inside, and the other man came back. I was in full form now. Somewhere I was probably more nervous than ever, I noticed my hand a little unsteady on the book, but this was the sensation after you dive from the plane and wait to pull the rip cord. We were past the point of no return.

"You're the rough one," I said, as if this was somebody new. "I didn't want you to get her first, because I was afraid you might mess her up too badly for the others. She's damaged goods, but I don't care much what you do with her."

I leaned out and talked to him quietly for just a minute so that she could hear me talking but not what I was saying. I thought it was safe for him to talk now, as long as he tried to throw his voice off a little. She wouldn't easily recognize his voice at this point. He had enough theatre to thow the pitch off a little by deepening it without doing anything fancy.

He wasn't fully hard yet, but I could see him working his cock along her slit to get that way.

"If you want to slap her around a little go ahead. You won't make things any worse."

He replied loudly, "you're sure...it's your property."

"Sure it's fine to hurt her, she's more or less disposable."

He slapped her ass a couple of times, not as hard as I might have, but not playfully. He had some guts and was getting into it.

When she came from fucking it was usually psychological more than physical. I could make her come by tilting her hips and driving the tip of my cock against the spot behind her clit, but I didn't think that he quite had that level of technique down.

I knew she had to be plenty rattled, and and she was still holding back a little at first. I'd done what I could to keep her worked up and receptive, but I was more confident that I wouldn't freak him out if I talked a little.

"She's a complete slut, as long as you put a cock inside her she'll let you do pretty much anything else you want." I turned my head and spoke more softly in her direction "Oh, by the way he's going to come in you too. Just so it doesn't surprise you this time."

I sat in the front pretending to read the paper, rustling it for effect. I could see them through the rearview, but out of respect for my friend I wasn't watching an awful lot. Neither of them were shy but he hadn't particularly put in to be leered at either. I made do with listening. I could hear her panting and knew that she was trying too hard, working for it. She wouldn't come until she let go or got pushed again hard.

We'd talked about the scene a good bit beforehand. I turned around folded my paper and said "she'll come if you pull those nipple clamps off her."

"You sure man. That's gonna hurt her like a motherfuck."

"I don't give a fuck if you hurt her. She's a cheap pain slut and it will get her off. She drips when you bitch slap her."

If it hadn't come from both of us it wouldn't have pushed her over, but I was taking a chance that coming to her that way it would. I heard her gasp and he reached forward and removed the nipple clamps just then.

She screamed and kept screaming, and I could see her furiously slamming her ass against his cock. For all her spasming he hadn't come yet. She bucked hysterically her legs and arms shuddering, collapsing forward and was clearly done. I clenched my teeth and ached a little. I was in the moment now, her orgasms always did that for me.

He gave a few more strokes and withdrew and looked a little concerned and I turned the page casually. Her pitch of physical excitement was past. But I was betting I could still fuck with her mind. "Finish up in her ass, she loves that."

She didn't in fact particularly. But I knew he was safe, and she'd gathered by then that her ass was inviolate. She was good at taking a cock in her ass, but it was something she'd had to train to, and I guessed that he'd be a little less expert than me, if no rougher than I was when I got going. After he got the plug out he seemed to enjoy the fact that it was hurting her a little and got going faster, holding her by her hips and driving her ass onto his hips, and it was over in a couple of minutes. She didn't come from anal, but I knew it made her feel cheap and used.

I got out and stood up and we talked for a moment. With the hardtop of the car in the way she couldn't hear anything we were talking about directly, but she knew it was about her.

There was something I needed to do. It wasn't something I trusted him to do or even to tell him about, it was something between me and her. But she needed to think it was him. I waited till he turned to zip up and reached out as if I were checking her, masking her ass from his line of sight. If he glanced, he'd just see me touching her. I slipped something into her cunt, then stepped a bit further away to say "thanks" so it would seem as if he'd done it. I felt the slick of her wet and his cum on my fingers and it almost broke my resolve.

She slumped again without being told to, but I'd let her earlier. She kept her ass up, reasonably assuming I'd fuck her then. "Sir." She was keeping her shit together, but I could hear tears and hysteria welling under her voice. She was breathy and talking way too fast. "If Sir wishes to use me," I heard her draw air and her voice started to break. She was trying so hard. "I think that Sir should know that there is something foreign in my pussy." She would want me to fuck her now. I knew she'd be more or less okay if I did, because that would take the edge off the scene, ease her down, blur it in her memory. That wasn't what this was about.

"Foreign?" I said.

"An object sir. I don't know what." She got that out in one gasp, not too ragged.

"Well squeeze it out and see," I said.

I hadn't pushed it in very far. I'd thought she might actually be able to guess what it was, but there was no suggestion of that. It dropped flat into her hand.

"A quarter sir...." She was genuinely a little confused, her voice was nearly toneless.

I gave a groan. "I told them it was thirty cents for two. You're sure there isn't a nickel up there some where?"

She tried to hand it to me. I folded her fingertips around it. Her hands were starting to spasm a little bit and I could tell she was on the edge of breaking down. I wanted her so badly it hurt. When I am in the groove, I am good. I pushed her over the edge without a tremor in my voice.

"No that's yours, you earned it. Now lick the seat clean so we can get out of here."

I watched her bent over, body shaking, arms barely able to hold her up and bend down to start cleaning the old dark leather with her tongue.

I heard the sound as a "thwap, thwap" against the seat. She tensed then, thinking I intended to take her. She would have allowed it. I'd fucked her when she was crying before, or made her fuck herself. She wouldn't have safeworded, not from that. But I could feel the tension ebb out of her body as I wrapped my arms around her. She fell backwards into my arms and I eased down into the clean seat, still wet with her saliva, and let her fall onto my lap. Her coat was in the front seat, and I dragged it over and covered her with it. She fell into me and her flesh on my skin was molten

She was sobbing now. I encircled her with my arms and let her head fall against my chest.

"Oh shit..."

I stroked her hair, and she repeated that about ten times...sobbing. "Oh shit....oh shit...oh shit..." It wasn't sorrow it was an emotional release, one I'd guided her through after scenes before. It intimidated other partners, because it seemed like she was coming apart, but I knew to stroke her hair and let her work through it. Within a few moments it passed and she looked up at me, rules forgotten.

"Am I...."

"Safe? Yes, my little girl." Before she was a woman. Now she was my little girl, and would be till she rose to her feet again.

"I...it's okay?"

"It's over. You have to decide. If you want to know I will tell you everything. Who fucked you, and what they know about us. But I will tell you tomorrow. For now it is enough that it happened." I was whispering words to her. I could feel my heart turning over on its axis in my chest, and wondered if she could hear it racing through the layers of my suit. I didn't really know where we stood right now.

"No." She shook her head. "I've wanted that for so long. Please don't ever tell me."

There wasn't a sharp wave like an orgasm. But the tension rolled out of me, and only the erotic float stayed behind. I wasn't even hard, only semi-hard, I'd lost my erection when she was sobbing. But I was in an erotic place, filled with the power of what I had done, and made her feel. Nobody else could have reached me sexually just then. I'd violated her, but that also meant I'd touched her in a way nobody else ever had. For just one moment there was an intimacy so sharp and painful it was like a knife.

"I don't wanna to know." She had a smile on her face now, and a look of contentment. I could see fatigue beginning to swallow her as well. She'd be okay to stand up, but she was basking in this time and place, and I let her. It was her due. The time during which my strength meant more to her than my command, and she laid in my arms, letting me stroke her hair and console her. At this time, I could let her see how I felt for her. Tomorrow she would be on her guard again, wary, testing me as I tested her.

This was the first I had known if I had chosen wisely. It was not as if even a failure would obviate my responsibility to comfort her, to take care of her. But if I had pressed her too hard. She would run cold. I would lose her trust. No matter what words were said, trust was never given absolutely but earned a little at a time. Even though I knew she had reacted well, had come, that isn't everything with a woman.

"I was a complete whore, wasn't I?" her face had a certain dreamy look to it. Her eyes were half closed.

"Yes." I said, simply. I rode this little bit of intimacy.

"I...." I reached down and placed a finger against her lips, stopped her. What she wanted to say was too hard for her, and I would not let her rip it out of herself now. She needed rest.

"I know," I said.

That was enough for her. "Master?" she asked. "Will you fuck me?"

I nodded "Soon, but not here. You are too tired." I'd thought about fucking her, but in this state it would not do much for her and not much for me. She'd gotten all the fucking she could handle for the night, and I had sense enough to know that if she did not. The crash had come, and that was enough for me. Getting my cock inside her body could not touch what had happened a couple minutes ago.

She nodded dully. She was tired. Hysterically exhausted. I saw her eyes droop, heavy. "yeah" there was a long pause, then a slight smile "...sir..."

"Let's get you into clothes," I said. I helped her stand and took out a simple dress I'd taken from her closet on the way out this morning, after I left the card on her pillow. I'd reclaim what she'd left in the locker at the station in the morning. It was enough for her to get home, and she slipped it on gratefully, let me wrap the coat back around her.

I had called a taxi the third time she was being fucked, and now it blew its horn, having found the alley if not our building. She faltered on her feet. She was small, and while I am not muscle bound, I am very powerful. I cradled her easily and carried her out like a child. I smiled at the driver apologetically and explained she'd had a little too much, got in and let her lay her head on my lap. She wouldn't care about anything for another hour. The ride back to her apartment would be sixty, and I'd budgeted for that.

She was not really asleep but in a state somewhere between catatonia and peace. I stroked her hair as we moved through the night and she curled her hand around my fingers. I felt something hard in her palm against the back of my hand and realized it was the quarter, which she'd never put down.