The Cocktail Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The wet fun continues.
2.1k words
4.53
41.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a scene! I look around me - surely this must be some strange hallucination. Five beautiful women of varying ages and body types. All engaged in some form of sexual activity. Two of these are in front of me. A tall slim Germanic goddess named Jutta towers over me, smiles at me with moist lips. Ice blue eyes. I am bidden to undress her. What a task.

I gaze across at the tableau in front of me, looking over the dark hair of Natalie's head - she is kneeling in front of me, her dress rucked up around her waist. From this angle I can see the split of her bottom. A beautiful bottom it is too...

A faint scent of urine. I realise that I am still holding my tumblerful mix of scotch and your pee.

Further over my wife Adriana is intent on an older man's cock. She is masturbating his respectable erection with her left hand, whilst sucking at his ball sac - she pauses a moment, smiles across at me.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

What am I waiting for indeed?

My gaze takes in the other pair of women. The taller one is masturbating furiously. She has dragged her panties aside and revealed a full bush of dark pubic hair. A lush mass shining with wetness. Her teats are swollen and I can see that her cheeks have reddened with her sexual excitement. The waiter is intent it seems, on stretching her nipples to a similar size to his monstrous cock. Whatever he is doing it seems to be working. The other woman kneels in front of him gorging on, what I realise, is not yet an erect cock. The length and girth are frightening...

An impatient wrenches my attention back to Jutta. A delightful prospect.

I smile up at her and release the two buttons on her jacket. This reveals a snowy white, very sheer blouse, trimmed with lace which accentuates the shape of her breasts. Amazingly, she is wearing no bra.

The blouse is undone and Jutta sighs as I peel it away from her breasts. They are superb. Jutta I guess is well into her thirties, but her breasts are as tight as a teenager's; perfect cones - miniature Mount Fujis. The nipples are perfectly symmetrical, erect and protruding from puffy aureola. Jutta raises her arms and her breasts seem to reach out towards me.

Natalie has the swollen knob of my cock in her mouth. Not moving on it, but rather pressing tightly using lips and tongue. Wet and warm. A pulse of pre-come squirts involuntarily outwards & I can feel my anus pulsing.

"Mmmm. Nice..."

Jutta moves away and fastidiously folds her upper clothing, placing it neatly on a chair, before moving back to me. Natalie has reached between my legs and is cradling one bottom cheek in her right hand, her thumb in the warm cleft, very near to my arsehole. I long for her to touch the tight opening, can feel my anus pulse with desire, dragging on my tautened balls.

I bend slightly to unbutton Jutta's trousers and my cock slips out of Natalie's mouth. She leans across urgently to reclaim it, digging her nails into my buttock.

Jutta has no panties on. I am not sure why, but the knowledge does not surprise me. As with her breasts the pubic area is flawless. There is a full bush of hair, but it is almost tailored; beautifully trimmed edges, and the slightest puffiness of vulval lips.

The crotch of her pants is damp and as I lower them, a drool of liquid stretches from her genitals to the fabric. Another pulse of pre-come frees itself into Natalie's waiting mouth...

I know that I could come at any time.

I look across to you. You are rocking on the balls of your feet, fucking Nigel's cock with your mouth. Your dress is so tight across your bottom. I know that under it your fragrant cunt will be soaking. Nigel is very red in the face, head thrown back & I sense that he is coming.

You allow the first pulse to hit the back of your enclosing mouth, before pulling Nigel's cock free. The second spurt arcs out, before falling onto the back of your dress, wetting the fabric in a long dark line. Then a third - not so strong - most of it drips on your shoulder. Nigel is almost falling. He slumps across you, before regaining himself and standing upright once more.

You turn to me and smile. "Cheers"

"Cheers". I raise the glass to my mouth and take a mouthful. The knowledge that I am drinking your piss makes my cock throb in Natalie's mouth. She murmurs sweetly, sucking gently.

Jutta is facing me. Her eyes hard & bright.

"You like the taste? Yes?"

I nod.

Natalie has released my cock from her mouth. She holds it in her left hand and looks up at me. A half smile plays across her parted lips. She is interested in this conversation. I drag my eyes back to Jutta's.

"Do you only like your wife's water?"

"I don't know - I have never tasted this kind of 'water' before..."

A piercing look. I drop my gaze a little. Jutta's nipples are so taut they almost point upwards.

"Would you like to taste mine?"

"Oh Jesus!"

"And mine...?"

The voice is Natalie's. Again I have the feeling that I am locked in some sort of hallucination.

"Well? You have not answered the question."

I hear my wife's voice chime in. "Yes Fergus, you have not answered the question.

Indeed, I am it seems the focus of everyone in the room's attention. The two older women stare at me silently. Unmoving. One holding that obscene baseball bat penis. The other with a pair of fingers still stuffed inside her sex.

I realise that the waiter is naked except for a black bow tie. The sheer incongruity of it makes me laugh. This MUST be an hallucination!!

I look again at Jutta, Deep into those incredible eyes. Realise that she is totally serious. She is offering me her urine. Natalie's as well. A pulse of semen forces itself from the end of my cock. Hangs there like a punctuation mark in the silence. Lengthens, Then finally drops free unheeded to the carpet.

"Well?"

"Yes, Jutta - yes. Yes I would very much like to taste your water..."

There. The words are out. I have said them. They seem to just hang there in the air, as motionless as the people in the room.

Jutta moves and the spell is broken.

"So. We will begin." There it is again; that faint German accent.

She walks across to a tablecloth covered table, her buttocks swaying, the cleft between them partly open so that I can almost see her anus. I wonder what it looks like and can feel my balls ache and my cock lift involuntarily. Jutta pulls the tablecloth away and I see that the structure is not really a table at all - more like an altar if anything. The surface is slightly angled, with a runnel of some kind around the edge - a little like a billiard table that had been raised at one end. There are no pockets however, just a single drain at the bottom left of the structure.

I am, it seems to lie down on this 'table', The thought comes that this is a kind of ceremony. A ceremony that has been repeated before - perhaps many times before. I look across at my wife Adriana. She is now naked, clutching Nigel's limp cock with one hand as she moves forward, closer to the table. She smiles at me, knowing what I am thinking; the answers will come later. Perhaps...

Natalie is now nude as well. Jesus! She too is beautiful. A very full-figured beauty. One that would have enraptured Titian or Rubens. Her skin tone is slightly olive - I had not noticed that before. Her pubic hair almost glows - a dark shiny mass between her legs. Cock lurches a little at the prospect.

Natalie helps me up onto the 'altar'. Jutta has gone around the back and is mounting some sort of stairs. The others gather round the table, all pictures of concentration except for the waiter who seems curiously unaffected by the turn of events. The silence is palpable.

I lie back, knowing my cock is pointing straight up. Have an almost overwhelming desire to stroke it. I sense rather than see Jutta's approach. She is standing over me. My view of her genitals is almost photographic. Her vulval lips are very slightly parted; a darker area the opening to her vagina. I cannot see her anus, but am aware of it between her cheeks.

Jutta lowers herself slowly. My cock throbs as her sex comes nearer and nearer.

She pauses a few centimeters from my face. I can smell the scent of her. Pick out the tell-tale shine of wetness coming from her cuntal opening. Her arsehole is in plain view now. Neat arsehole. So beautiful. A little spider-web pattern with an entrancing centrepoint. I long to touch it.

There is a muted groan as Jutta lowers herself onto me, her cunt touching the extreme tip of my nose. She moves slowly, mesmerizingly, back and forth. The folds of her sex start to open and I realise she is stimulating her clitoris. Masturbating it against my nose.

Cannot resist the urge to taste her. My tongue stretches out across the gap between us. I feel her shudder just a little at the contact.

Natalie has mounted the platform now. She is facing me and squats down till her genitals touch my straining cock. She mimics Jutta's movements - wiping her wetness along the underside of my member. Not allowing penetration but pleasuring herself. I can feel pre-come seeping from me in an almost unbroken flow.

Time stands still. There cannot be more pleasure than this. Surely that is impossible.

Then a subtle shift. Jutta lifts a little. I can feel one of Natalie's hands grasping my cock. Jutta groans and sits upright, back ramrod straight. Her anus pulses. Once, twice.

Oh dear God! A scalding stream of piss issues from her. Drenching my face. Cascading down my cheeks onto the table. At the same instant Natalie impales herself upon my cock in one smooth movement. Impales herself so deeply that my balls kiss her pubic hair.

The sensation is incredible. I know that I have to taste. I open my mouth and it fills with Jutta's offering. Pours over the containing rim of my lips. It is slightly salty, not bitter, a little oily perhaps? And so hot!

Jutta's anus is touching my nose. She is pressing down, as if wanting to push my nose into her rear opening. The darker scent of her arsehole mingles with the pungent, heady scent of her piss.

As suddenly as it started the flow stops and, eyes closed, I feel Jutta lifting off me. My head automatically lifts, trying to resume the contact with her saturated cunt.

Natalie is still moving on me. Small movements of her hips - grinding her sex onto my cock. She smiles down at me, not pausing in her movements. It is mesmeric watching her cunt. Seeing the thickness of my cock as she moves on and off it.

"It's my turn now, I think..."

She reaches a hand down between her legs and grasps my erection as she eases herself upwards. The knob pops free, bobbing a little.

I can feel Natalie tensing, hips tilting forwards. Her opening is clearly visible & I know that my cockhead is leaking. She makes eye contact with just the slightest hint of a smile. Then her head lifts, hard nippled breasts jut outwards.

"Ohhhhhh..." Natalie groans and starts to pee. Her stream washes my pulsing cock. Pours over my aching balls and flows down over the heat of my anus.

She pisses in short pulses. Powerful pulses. The jets of urine hit so hard that they bounce spray everywhere.

Again we make eye contact. I can sense intention but am unsure what it is.

Natalie starts to piss in a continuous stream. She uses her hips to guide the stream, and the yellow flood arcs out of her sex, washes up my body. Natalie drops a hand to her cunt, fingers play across her clit. Her eyes are bright and hard. Her stream is even stronger. A lewd arc of pee. It hits my chin, then my lips, then sprays across my face.

Somehow I know that she is orgasming...

Eventually the stream stops. I hate this - want it to continue forever. Natalie steps off me and I once again become aware of the circle of watchers. My cock is so hard, helplessly twitching - it seems slightly ridiculous...

There is a polite ripple of applause.

I cannot wait to see what happens next.