The Coffee Shop

Story Info
Supernatural Lust.
2.2k words
3.18
26.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrlargo
mrlargo
1 Followers

Innocently reading a book at the local coffee shop, Lima a short curvy dark haired olive skinned woman from Bhutan, with eyes so light green they looked as if they were lit from the inside; realized that the section she was in was curiously empty. And the music that was usually playing in the background was so low it was almost non-existent. She slowly rose not wanting to put down the book she had become engrossed in. The book was called the Demon Hunter. A story of a woman who ever since birth could see demons in their true form. And when the demons realized that she could see them she became their target.

Anyway Lima noticed that the lights were too low to read and wondered what was going on. She got up and walked to the front of the shop and still found know one. The registers were on and she could still smell the coffee brewing in the back, but no people. That's when she saw the first body laying face down behind the giant coffee grinder.

As she instinctively backed away from the scene she noticed that even the lights outside of the coffee shop had been dimmed. And there were people walking by outside. A man walked right up to the window and looked in, and from the expression on his face he couldn't see her and looked upset that the front door would not open. She realized with a sharp intake of breath that the man couldn't see her and she was standing right in front of him on the other side of the glass.

He looked right through her even when she started waiving her hands in distress. He looked at his watch and walked away in a huff. "He couldn't see me"

She smelled the strong smell of sulfur coming from the back room where they kept the coffee supplies. Tentatively she said hello is anyone there and then said it louder and more insistent. There is someone hurt out hear. I think you need to call 911...a silent pause and then she heard something heavy move in the back room. She leaned forward looking over the counter to see if she could see through the two swinging doors with the oval windows in the center. It was too dark to see anything but there was a low light, like a night-light glowing on some machine, an orange glow started to reveal a shape, a large shape that all of a sudden moved.

Lima thought it was a shadow because of its size and said, oh thank Go...and the word caught in her throat. And a deep rumbling voice started to chuckle and say Oh no he can't help you here; it's too late for that now. And the voice chuckled a low threatening other worldly chuckle. It turned her blood cold and her eyes bulged as they adjusted to the darkness.

What she saw was something out of a nightmare. It was nearly 8 feet tall and wide enough to block the light from escaping the room. It looked like it might not be able to fit through the 3 foot wide opening of the double doors. It had black shiny horns jutting out of its forehead thrusting to the ceiling and long dark animal hair like that of a goat draping its chiseled face which had a dangerous shark like smile pasted to it.

Its teeth were all fangs and they were so white in contrast to its skin. The skin was almost mahogany but it was too red to be actual mahogany. Lima stood rooted to the spot, staring in awe with her mouth hanging open, the laugh came again and said oh that's a good start, this is going to be fun. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa.

Somewhere in the back of her mind something screamed RUN... and Lima dashed for the front door and just as she reached for the handle she was paralyzed by a wave of what felt like static electricity, so strong the all the hairs on her curvy body stood at attention. She felt her feet come off the ground and her entire body be lifted into the air so that she was hovering nearly 5 feet off the ground.

She dropped her book and it hit the floor with a thunderclap. There was no sound in the room for a long moment and then that horrible laughter crept up her spine, again that voice, the words "Oh I see" burned into her subconscious. The smell of sulfur and sweaty pussy and ass started to pour into the room and the glow from the back room got brighter and brighter. She couldn't believe that the people walking by on the street couldn't see what was going on inside the little corner coffee shop. For goodness sake, the whole place was a fishbowl; it was made that way to bring people in. "why won't someone look this way"?

Lima was spun around in mid air with such force it almost made her puke and then she was facing the doorway looking down between her huge breasts and between her legs to the storage room doors and the creature in the room behind it, the force that held her horizontally in the air flipped her slowly onto her back as if she were on an invisible spit. Then she floated into the room feet first an inch at a time. Sweat was pouring down her face with the concentration of trying to move her limbs.

The doors opened by themselves very slowly with supernatural dread. Somehow she found the strength to spread her legs and try to brace them against the opening of the doorway. As soon as her boots hit the door her jeans ripped at the seams and were torn away leaving her sex wide open for the beast to see. It smirked and said, " Now, now Lima are you teasing me? Well, time enough for that later, lets savor our time in this world ". Realizing that the thing new her name ripped the last shred of sanity from her mind and she threw her head back and screamed a primal scream for help that her ears did not recognize.

Before she realized consciously what was happening the creature opened his mouth and a long blue/black tongue shot out like a chameleons and started lapping at her sex. She immediately vomited onto her chest reducing her floral spring blouse into a steaming mess of her lunch of basmati rice and chili con carne. The creatures tongue snaked its way up her stomach and started licking up the vomited lunch. Once again the creature laughed a sinister laugh. As it finished the last of the regurgitated lunch the forked tongue slimed its way under her blouse and bra and yanked back tearing off blouse and bra in one fluid powerful motion and swallowed both.

Lima watched in wide-eyed disbelief as her jeans and panties went down the monsters gullet with an audible guttural gulp, which made her stomach do flip-flops. She started to dry heave. At that the monster through back its own head and shook its dark mane revealing snake like tendrils that stood out all around its head. It pursed its lips and slowly again the forked tongue flicked in and out like that of a snake tasting the air and then it slowly protruded thickening as it straightened out heading directly for Lima's spread pussy. She instinctively clenched making her hood stand at attention and with the effort. The tip of one of the forks of the monsters tongue wrapped itself tightly around the base of her clit as the other flicked it until she became juicy between her legs.

The monster snorted like a bull and stamped a giant cloven hoof at the sight and smell of her involuntarily flowing juices. It reached out with arms covered in coarse dark gorilla like hair that smelled of foul musk. With taloned fingers it grasped her thighs and clamped down hard making her wince in pain as the tongue found deeper purchase and continued to swell as it slid forcefully inside her cunt. It started plunging deeper and deeper into her, she could feel it in her stomach and the sensation made her cum all over the monsters tongue.

Her arms where now trying to hold onto the door frame in protest to what was happening to her in clear view of the people who walked by oblivious to the spectacle the was unfolding just yards away. She began to moan and hated that her body was responding to this vile creature. It with drew it's thick bulging tongue from her sopping wet cunt with a loud sucking smack that made her skin crawl and sent a sonic shudder through her frame. This served to ignite the full lust of the monster. It grabbed her around her thick waist and tore her away from the tenuous grip she had procured on the doorframe. She lost 5 fingernails in the process.

Now completely inside the back room of the coffee shop the creature's full form could be seen; it had the look of being half goat, half monster. From the waist down it was covered in black gnarled rough fur with bits of skin and secretions sticking to its matted coat. The things skin seemed to glow from the inside and pulse as if the reddish black skin were about to tear from all the muscle straining to burst through the thick taught skin.

It turned taking its prize back into the depth of the room, only then did Lima see the dead bodies strewn about the floor like broken dolls. Heads torn off, stumps of legs bitten through, all naked with bones protruding through savaged skin and tossed in impossible angles to imagine in life, the walls dripped blood. The two that used to be men had their arms torn off and chests crushed. Lima could see hoof prints in their crushed chests, one had no face just a bloody hoof print with bits of skull jutting up through the pulp where his face once was.

Lima turned her attention back to the monster as she saw its huge swollen cock with spiny barbs protruding from the thick patch of fur between its giant goat legs. The sides of the vein-popping shaft pulsed with horrifying intent hovering just below her tongue-ravaged pussy. It held her there until the first drop of her juice dropped on the tip of the grotesquely bulbous head, which was the size, and color of a large eggplant. It was shinny and bumpy with a glowing pre cum secretions slathered all around it, which oozed from within and steam tendrils snaked through the air in wispy trails from its pores. The monster locked eyes with Lima, cocked its head to the right and gripped her hips with the fury of a predator seizing its prey; that made her eyes bug out of their sockets. It shoved the huge cock, balls deep into her tiny ass hole.

The searing pain forced Lima to open her mouth to scream, but she never got the chance because the monsters tongue got there first and it made her deep throat its tongue to the point of gagging her and she choked violently on its girth. Waves of revulsion and nausea wracked her body. She was fighting for her every breath and her gargling screams spurred the monster into ferocious action it fucked her ass until it was bleeding profusely, and the cum that would not stop gushing from her tiny little pussy mixed with the creatures own burning secretions, blood and tissue torn from her ass.

The floor below Lima cracked open reveling a glowing orange light. The creature's thrusts where pounding into her ferociously. Harder and deeper with every thrust of the assault; and she new that soon it would spew its seed inside her abused body. One thought came to her mind, at least its in my ass and not pus... but her thought was cut short because the monster ripped out of her bloody torn ass and plunged the engorged eel like cock into her dripping cunt so hard in one practiced move that she heard her hip pop as it was dislocated.

The monster came so mush that it gushed out of her like someone had jumped on a sponge full of thick reddish yellow cottage cheese. She felt her womb swell with a burning sensation. The creatures cock went limp and retracted with a sickening wet sucking slurp as her torn lips hung bloody and swollen and completely open from the overstretching.

Lima fell to the floor, which was still slowly opening, and she felt herself being drawn down by unseen hands into the horrible glowing depth. The last image she saw in her swirling mind was the book she was reading just an hour ago that she had purchased in the occult section of the book store across the street, the inscription in dark red burned into her retinas, "If you read this book you do so at your own risk"...

mrlargo
mrlargo
1 Followers