The Coffee Shop Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds someone He thought He lost.
1.4k words
4.24
11.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beccca
beccca
2 Followers

He walked into the coffee shop, brushing the snow off his overcoat as he took his place in line. While he was waiting, he turned to see if she was there. There she was, sitting at her usual table in the corner, towards the back. Her long, curly brown hair nearly obscuring her face as she read. He smiled as he observed the scene. It seems she was never with out a book. Never since he had first met her. That had been almost 20 years ago when his daughter was best friends with her younger sister. She had been 18 and a senior in high school then. He would usually see her when she was picking up or dropping off one of the younger girls. They would speak only briefly, but even then, he sensed she possessed the gift. She was shy, looking down at the floor or over his shoulder when he talked to her. That is, unless he made it impossible to look anywhere but directly at him. It was then that he could see the need in her. He could feel her need for him to like her. He did, he liked her very much. In fact, he thought she was beautiful. She didn't seem to realize it, but that wasn't surprising. He expected she had been told repeatedly that she wasn't. Well, if he ever had his chance, she would find out just how beautiful she was.

However, he never got that chance. About half way through her senior year, he was transferred and they lost touch. He hadn't seen or heard about her until just a couple months ago when he was transferred back after accepting an executive position with his company. He was heading to work one morning when he saw her. Even bundled up in heavy parka with an orange vest and holding a large stop sign, he could never forget that face. She didn't see him however, as her face was busy studying traffic waiting for it to be safe so she could lead her small charges safely across the street. The rest of that day and for many more days to come, he had a hard time concentrating on work. For about the first month, their contact was limited to his looking for her on the corner in the morning. Until he saw her, he didn't feel as if his day had truly started.

One morning, about a month after he first saw her, he was heading into work a little later than usual and decided to stop at the coffee shop on the corner. As he pulled into the parking lot, he noticed the old blue pick-up that he knew was hers and his spirits picked up after the difficult morning. He opened the door and there she was standing in line. He took his place at the end of the line and watched her as she placed her order for a large mocha. She took the cup and turned to go find a table. That's when she saw him. Her eyes lit up as she stopped beside him. They greeted each other happily and hugged. He got his order, followed her over to her table, and sat down. She made no objections. He knew she wouldn't. They spent the next half hour being reacquainted until he had to head off to work. As she watched him climb into his car, she started to feel that old familiar ache she always felt when she was younger. Mentally, she gave herself a good kick. After all, she was a 36-year-old woman now. Not an 18-year-old schoolgirl. He was married and besides, even if he wasn't. What makes her think he would be interested in her?

Anyway, after that first meeting they sort of developed a routine. Once or maybe twice a week, he would head into work later than usual and stop off at the coffee shop to see if she was there. If she were, he would ask if he could share her table. She never refused and they would talk about all kinds of things, from books to politics to movies. They even talked about his work. He was pleased to find that she was even more intelligent than he had previously thought. It was looking increasingly like she was the one.

The subject of sex didn't come up until much later. Even then, it wasn't directly approached but sort of came up in a round about way. They had been talking about the old days when she shyly confessed to him that she had had a crush on him ever since the time at the annual holiday open house he and his wife gave when he told her that she looked very pretty.

"Up until that time, no one had told me I was pretty before. No one really has since then either." She said as she stirred the whipped cream into her mocha.

"I find that impossible to believe." He replied as he took a sip from his mug. "I've always thought you were incredibly beautiful."

"Oh, quit teasing." She giggled and smiled that sweet crooked smile that never failed to melt his heart.

"I would never kid about anything like that." He covered her hand with his and squeezed gently but firmly. "You do believe me."

Whether it was a question or a command, she didn't know. She just gulped and nodded, whispering softly "Yes, I believe you."

He squeezed her hand again and said, "Let's go somewhere where we can talk more privately." He stood up and she gathered her things and followed him out the door. Once in the parking lot, they went to his car and He unlocked the door and ordered her inside. He then joined her, closing door beside him.

He studied her silently for awhile. She was looking down at the gearshift between them, twisting her purse strap in her hands as she did.

"Look at me." He ordered. His voice was quiet and soothing but it was an order nonetheless and she slowly looked up until his eyes held her in their gaze.

"I have wanted you for as long as I can remember." He whispered as he gently brushed her face with his fingers. "I think you've wanted me too, I'm right aren't I.

She didn't quite know what to do. It was true. She wanted to deny it but somehow she just couldn't lie to him.

"Oh yes," She sighed, "I do want you. I really really do."

He smiled, "I thought so." He said and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss was gentle at first. His lips just barely grazing hers. She sighed and leaned in closer, wanting more. That was the way he wanted it. She was going to have to come to him for what she wanted. His fingers twined themselves in her hair and he pulled her face to him. The kiss grew firmer now. More filled with need for both of them as his tongue slipped between her lips. She moaned softly and slid her hand up his neck and around the back of his head until she too was forcing him harder into the kiss.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and pulled her with him as he leaned back into the seat. They were both panting and he smiled as she clung to him.

"That's my good girl." He whispered as he stroked her hair. "I knew you wanted this as much as I did." He pulled her head back gently until she was looking up into his eyes. "I have to know though, are you willing to give yourself completely too me? If we go through with this, are you going to belong to me body and heart, mind and soul."?

"Oh yes," she smiled up at Him. "I have always been yours."

He kissed her softly this time, "Good girl. Then Saturday, we will meet here at 9 am and from there go to my office. It's the best place for us to be alone and I want a chance to be with you. Now, I have to get to work. I will be missing you, little one, and waiting till Saturday."

She opened the door and slid out, but not before kissing him again. He started the engine and waved to her as she backed out. She turned and climbed into her truck, her body warm as she contemplated the next time they met.

To be continued...

beccca
beccca
2 Followers