The Coin

Story Info
Miss left a present under my mattress.
1.7k words
3.88
15.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

She always finds ways to keep me on my toes so that I never know what to expect. That was just the case when I opened a message from her as I was relaxing on my couch that Friday evening after a long day of work. She had, of course, been on my mind all day -- as she is most days. We had exchanged our usual sweet greetings that morning and chatted about everything and anything throughout the day. However, this message made it apparent that the mood was about to shift.

"I want you to go into your bedroom, strip naked and kneel in front of the wall. Text me once you've done that."

I was grateful that she was not there to catch the beaming smile that I could not hold back from spreading across my face. It had been a few days since we had played and I could not think of a better way to start my weekend. I had my shirt completely unbuttoned before I made it into the doorway of my bedroom. I shrugged my shirt off my shoulders and hung it neatly, as I know she would want if she were there. I removed my jeans and underwear next, folding and stacking them on top of my dresser. Then, I removed my bra and placed it on top of the pile. Once I was naked, I found the familiar empty spot along the wall just to the right of my bed, knelt facing the wall, and then texted her to confirm that I was exactly as she had asked. It took her nearly 15 minutes to respond, but I did not dare move a muscle. I continued to kneel in silence, patiently awaiting her next instruction.

"Good. I left something for you last time I was there. Look under the side of the mattress where you usually sleep."

It had been nearly a month since she had visited. I was surprised that I had not noticed that she had left something, but I do not often have reason to reach under my mattress. I smiled at how clever she had been to leave it under my side of the mattress, literally under my nose the entire time. My curiosity grew as I reached under the mattress to find a small sealed envelope, white with pink and blue flowers down the left side, like those that held the letters she sometimes sent me. I could feel the slight weight of something inside, but I could not quite tell what it was. I did know better than to open presents without asking.

"I found the envelope. May I open it, Miss?"

"Yes, you may. You're going to need what's inside tonight."

Excited and somewhat nervous, I careful slide my finger under the seal of the envelope to break it open. I pulled back the top of the envelope to find that there were in fact three items inside: one quarter and two large, thin rubber bands. I was not sure exactly what she had planned for me, but my imagination could come up with some ideas. Thoughts ran through my mind for a moment before I set the items on the floor beside my knees and responded.

"I have a coin and two rubber bands, Miss."

"Yes, I know what you have. I left them there. Would you like to know what I'm going to have you do with them?"

"Yes, Miss, I would."

She let me wait in anticipation again for another 10 minutes. I still did not dare move. I imagined that she was making herself a cup of tea or pouring a glass of wine, something I would normally like to do for her if she were here, to enjoy while I completed whatever task she was about to give me. The thoughts of what she was about to have me do ran through my mind again, but I tried not to pay too much attention to them. It was entirely up to her to decide how I was about to spend this evening. The sound of the message notification on my phone jolted me out of my thoughts.

"First, you're going to put the rubber bands over the tops of your thighs, one on each. I was careful to make sure they're the right size for you. Be sure to get them nice and high up. I want them as close to your ass as possible. Let me know when you've done that."

I did as I was told. The bands were indeed just right -- tight enough that they would leave impressions on my skin but not too tight to cut off circulation. I responded letting her know that I had done as she asked.

"Good. Now I want you to hold the coin to the wall with your left hand, one finger only, as high up on the wall as you can reach. Stay exactly like that. You're going to touch yourself with your right hand until you come. Hand only, nothing else. If you drop the coin before you've completely finished and your breathing has returned to normal, you're going to snap the bands on the back of your thighs 30 times each, one at a time. Then text me before you start all over. You'll do that as many times as you need to in order to finish and let your breathing return to normal without dropping the coin. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

Come and do not drop the coin -- how hard could that be? I reach down with my right hand and touched myself, realizing how wet I already was. Just the thought of playing with Miss always makes me wet in an instant. My knees were already beginning to ache. I realized that I had been kneeling on the cold hardwood floor for almost 40 minutes already. I shut my eyes and thought about the last time Miss had me kneeling against this wall. It was the last time she was with me. I was naked then too, with both palms pressed against the wall, and she was beating my ass with her flogger because I had forgotten to keep up with the journal she had me maintain. Imagining her voice and the sharp bite of the tails was pushing me closer to coming when I heard a loud metallic clink against the floor to my left. I opened my eyes and looked down, truly surprised to see the quarter rolling to a halt beside my left knee. I had not even felt it slip from under my finger. I looked up at my left hand that had betrayed me, still outstretched against the wall. I knew what I had to do now.

I started with my left thigh, unsure of how badly these bands would hurt. I pulled the band back away from my leg as far as it would stretch and let go. The slap was sharp and pointed, reminding me of the cane Miss sometimes used when I was in an awful lot of trouble. I repeated the process 29 more times, the last five having the distinct bite of hits to already tender skin. I looked over my shoulder and noticed how red my thigh was already. The bands were more effective than I had imagined they would be. I repeated the process on my right thigh before picking up my phone.

"I dropped the coin and snapped the bands 30 times each as you asked. I will not drop it again, Miss."

"For your own good, I certain hope you don't. 50 each the next time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

I slide the coin up the wall above my head and began again, quickly working myself nearly to orgasm. The pain in my knees was starting to become distracting, but I imagined the last time she had commanded me to come in this position. She held a vibrator to me and counted.

"You'll come when I reach 10, not before and not after. Do you understand? 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10."

I came for her right on 10, just as I had done in my memory. Only this time, the instant I did I heard the familiar metallic clank against the floor. I looked up at my hand to see that the coin was gone again. Annoyed with myself, I slowly looked down and saw the coin had come to rest beside the floorboard. Her instructions had been clear: my breathing had to return to normal. I reached back, starting on the left again, and snapped the band 50 times. I could tell it was going to leave a small, purple bruise just under my ass. I made a mental note to send Miss a photo of her handiwork in the morning. I repeated the process on the right side, wincing with the last 5 snaps but not easing up as I knew she would not.

"Miss, I came but I dropped the coin before my breathing returned to normal. I snapped the bands 50 times each as you asked."

"You must be enjoying this too much. Hold onto the coin this time or it's 100 each. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

I could tell she was growing impatient. I raised the coin above my head again, careful to focus on keeping it there. I thought about the last time she had allowed me to go down on her. I reminded myself to hold onto the coin. She had me blindfolded, but I could feel how wet she was right from the start. Hold onto the coin. Her moans and the way she pulled my hair when she came. That was enough to make me come a second time, harder than the first. In the midst of it, I somehow managed to focus enough energy into pressing my finger into the wall to keep the coin above my head. It took a couple minutes for my breathing to return to normal. As it did, I had to continually remind myself not to relax my left hand. When I was finally done, I palmed the coin in my left hand and texted Miss.

"I did as you asked and I did not drop the coin."

"It's about time. We'll work on that."

"Yes, Miss."

384302
384302
28 Followers