The Coin Pt. 05

Story Info
Amy, Jenny, and Eris.
5.5k words
4.53
76.8k
68

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ryansstory
ryansstory
193 Followers

Lauren bobbed up and down, her blonde, sweat streaked hair swaying as she forced my cock down her throat. Her right hand was cupping my balls and her left hand was furiously working her clit. I laid back letting the warm waves of pleasure coming from Lauren's tight mouth wash over me, the sounds of my cock hitting the back of her throat and her moans of pleasure slowly building a fire in my balls. Still naked, Lauren's tits moved in small circles—the force of her impaling mouth causing them to jostle with each thrust. I idly reached out my hand and pinched her nipples, sending a command through The Coin for her to cum when I squeezed. As I pulled and pinched the leathery nub between index finger and thumb I felt Lauren's body go rigid. Her mouth stopped four inches down my swollen member, her entire world distilling to the pleasure radiating from between her legs and her tits. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her hand became a blur on her clit.

"Mmmmph!" Lauren's pleasured groan was muffled by her stuffed mouth. The vibrations from her moans sending just enough of a jolt to push me over the edge.

"Swallow it all!" I managed to mutter through gritted teeth. Lauren's mouth stayed fixed on my cock as jet after jet of sticky cum shot down the back of her throat. Tears started welling in her eyes and for a moment it seemed like she was going to choke, but she managed to gain control, swallowing loudly as the last twitch of my cock sent a final spurt into her mouth. She moved her lips back up to the head of my cock and let her tongue swirl around the head—lapping up any cum she may have missed.

"Good girl." I patted Lauren's saliva strewn cheek and moved to get up. Lauren fell heavily on her ass. Her body exhausted, content, and thoroughly sore. The café smelled like sex, sweat, and coffee. I grabbed Amy's drink and headed towards the door.

"Well...That was hot." Standing next to the door in a forest green strapless dress was Eris. She was leaning against the wall, her arms folded over her chest, her head titled to the side in slight amusement. Her red hair ran in shimmering ringlets to her shoulders. Eris's emerald eyes, ringed thickly with dark eyeliner, flicked from the passed out Sam to the barely conscious Lauren. Her rosy tongue snaked around her dull pink colored lips as if in hunger. She let her left hand idly stroke her right breast through the sheer fabric of her dress—her nipple hardening under the gentle touch of her slender hand. She straightened from the wall and closed the distance between us. She placed her hand on my shoulder and walked around me in a slow circle until she stood behind me, arms wrapped around my chest. "I can see you're using full advantage of my powers now." She exhaled into my ear.

I felt my previously tired cock twitch back to full attention. Her arms drifted from my chest down the sides of my body, her nipples two diamond points on my back. I felt the warm, wet, rough feeling of her tongue sliding along the outside of my ear as her hands reached the tent in my pants. Her hands went to work tracing the outline of my cock through my pants—paying special attention to the still-sensitive head.

"I can't wait to see what we have planned for Amy and Jenny." She practically moaned the words in my ear. At this point one of her hands was stroking the underside of my shaft while the other massaged my balls. "You've made me..." Her tongue slid into my ear, her right hand reached into my pants the palm caressing the burning hot tip of my cock, her left handed guide my hand back to the warmth between her legs. Eris began rubbing herself with my fingers, dampness seeping through the silk material around her crotch. "...very...happy." She finished the word as a sigh. Suddenly her demeanor switched—her hands moved from pleasuring herself and me to pushing me out the door. "Depending on how this afternoon goes I may let you fulfill the thought that's going through your head...Yes. That one." She winked coyly.

To be honest I had been thinking about tying her to the foot of the bed and making her slide that gorgeous mouth up and down on my cock until I exploded over her face and tits.

"Now. Move. I'm sure your...little woman...isn't happy to be left waiting so long for mediocre coffee." She made a shooing motion with her hands as we exited Caffeé, ushering me towards my car.

"How are you here?" I asked dumbly as I settled into the car. Eris sat languidly in the passenger seat, one hand playing idly with her crotch, the other hand teasing at her hardened nipple. As I finished my question a wry smile snuck over her face.

"Are you asking someone who has the power to warp reality for *you* how *they* managed to appear in your world?" She seemed to be waiting for a response, but I was still having trouble focusing. Eris had gotten me painfully hard and the thought of fucking her was blotting out all other thought. Eris seemed to lose interest in the answer and she returned to playing with herself—exploring her body with trembling fingers. I swallowed hard, started the Mustang, and headed towards Amy's apartment. Just as I had worked enough fluid into my mouth to ask my next question my phone started ringing. Eris perked up, flicking playful eyes over at me.

"You know, it's a bad idea to use your phone when driving." She slid an arm over the divider, snaking her hand into the pocket with the vibrating cell phone. She curled her fingers around the phone and brought it out, still ringing—but not before letting the nails of her index and middle finger scrape against the outline of my turgid member. Eris answered the phone and put set it to speaker phone.

A nervous voice warbled from the speaker, "Hello?"

"Jenny. Where are you?"

"I'm at the address you gave me. I have...what you wanted me to bring." Eris smiled knowingly at the screen.

"Good. I should be there soon. While I'm driving I want you to describe your toys for me. Describe how you use them. How they make you feel."

I slowed the car down as Jenny began her slow, shaking description of her toys.

"The first one I brought is a big purple vibrator. It's eight inches long and it has a little nub at the base to massage my clit. I love fucking myself with this one..." The phone went silent for a moment as Jenny decided how to describe how it made her feel. "It makes me feel like I'm a goddess." Eris snorted with laughter, almost dropping the phone as she cackled wildly. "Is someone else with you?" Jenny asked her nerves frayed.

Eris settled enough to give me a curious expression.

*What are you going to say?* She sent. *You could make her like it...or...*

"It doesn't matter. Keep going. Describe the next one." Even at my reduced speed Jenny would only have time to finish describing one other toy.

"My second favorite toy is a giant black dildo." She said it matter-of-factly but the pause after she finished suggested that wherever she was sitting she was flushed with embarrassment. "It's twelve inches and really thick. Six inches around I think. God...fucking myself with it makes me feel like a fucking whore. I don't know why, but I love the thought of getting fucked by a giant black cock. It makes me feel full. My husband's dick is so fucking small. But this thing makes me so horny. Whenever I see it I feel the need to slide it inside of me." I parked the car as Jenny finished her story, but I remained inside, letting her finish her description before continuing with my plan.

"My last toy is new. It's a double penetration vibrator. The vibrator has two cocks—the one that goes in my ass is about your length and width and the one that goes in my pussy is about an inch shorter." A slight pause. "I've only used it a couple of times but both times it's made me cum harder than anything else. I can't help but think of you fucking me, making me cum so hard. Thinking about it drives me crazy. The day after my ass was so sore that any time I moved I thought about your cock thrusting into me. I had to feel it again so I went out and bought the vibrator. God...I feel like such a slut."

"You are a slut. For the rest of the day you'll do whatever I tell you to, without question. And you'll address me as 'Master' when we're alone or when I specify."

"Of course, Master."

"Where are you?"

"Waiting in my car, Master."

"Meet me in front of apartment A."

"Yes, Mast—" I hung up the phone and walked towards Amy. I saw Jenny getting out of a black BMW. I guess she was able to explain it away. I though blithely. I turned to see if Eris was following, but it seemed she had disappeared. I looked around for a couple seconds but she seemed to have truly vanished. Jenny caught up to me at the door to my apartment and I led her up the stairs.

"Are you back with my gold plated coffee cup? I swear if you expect a blowjo...Oh. Shit. Sorry, I wasn't *expecting* company." Amy's eyes shot daggers at me. After she had finished glaring she examined Jenny for the first time. Jenny was wearing a white tank top with a black bra and a pair of skinny jeans that showed off her luscious ass. Amy's expression was a mix of curiosity, annoyance, and caution. "I'm Amy..."

"I'm Jenny. McGuire." Amy extended a hand which Jenny took weakly.

"Oh! I need to change into something, just give me a minute." Amy realized that her robe was barely closed and that she was dangerously close to exposing herself to Jenny. She wrapped her arms around her chest and stomped off towards the bedroom. I made a move to follow her, but she shot a hand up, "No. You stay here. Be a good host." Her tone of voice suggested that she was none too happy about the surprise visit.

"So...What's your plan?" I turned to find Eris sitting lazily on the counter top, her pale legs crossed, her green dress gone, her blood red tresses the only thing covering her breasts from complete exposure. Jenny didn't seem to notice Eris, or if she did she ignored the naked woman remarkably well. Eris leaned back on her hands, flashing her soft pink nipples as she readjusted her weight. The sight of Eris naked made it hard for me to think.

"What...plan?" I asked dumbly. Eris scoffed and ran a hand through her hair.

"You know what plan I mean." Her emerald eyes fixed on mine and suddenly a series of images flashed through my mind. Jenny and Amy on their knees in front of me, Amy licking my balls Jenny taking me all the way to my base. Their tongues and lips meeting in a pseudo-kiss as they sucked on the head of my cock. Jenny sitting on Amy's face as I rammed my too-big cock into Amy. Jenny licking Amy as I railed into her ass. The scene was so vivid I felt like I was experiencing it. I could feel Jenny's ass squeezing the length of my cock. I could taste Amy's sweat as I moved to suck on her neck. I could smell the combined musk of Jenny and Amy's cunts as they worked each other to a frenzy.

The kitchen dissolved around me—I was inside of Amy, her hips undulating sluttily as she rode me, Jenny's hot cunt over my mouth, her arousal covering my mouth and chin, my tongue flicking over the swollen bud of her clit. Amy moved faster now, her hips grinding into me as she worked to bring me to a howling orgasm. Waves of tingling energy erupted from my balls, surging through my body. I could feel Amy's vaginal muscles work me in a waves, milking me as I finally released my cum inside of her. As my cock twitched for the last time the room came in to focus, but the warm wet sensation around my cock remained.

I looked down and saw Jenny, red lipstick smeared, mouth fixed at the head of my cock, lapping up all the cum she could. My pants had apparently been pulled to the floor hastily and a lone button lay a few feet away, propelled off my pants by Jenny's urgent disrobing of me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Amy stood in the door to the kitchen. She had fixed her hair in a bun and had put on her sexiest clothes (at some level she felt intimidated by Jenny, I think)—a black t-shirt with a plunging neckline and gray yoga pants. Her face was a mix of anger and pain, heavily favoring anger at the moment. The scene looked bad. Jenny's mouth was still on my cock and she made no motion to stand up. Everything seemed to slow as I tried to think of what to do.

*Use me.* Eris sent, calmly at first. Then more urgently, *USE ME!*

*I can't. It's...Amy.*

Eris pounced off the counter, her breasts bouncing slightly at the impact. Her eyes were on fire and for the first time she looked genuinely angry. Somehow the room had gone silent, Amy was still breathing, her eyes still on fire, but she appeared frozen in time—her mouth open as though she was about to scream. Eris walked slowly over to Amy. The soft padding of her feet the only sound in the still apartment. She circled Amy, her eyes tracing over every feature, drinking in every detail, hair, and curve of Amy's body. Eris slid a finger under Amy's right breast and the nipple underneath responded immediately becoming rigid as Eris traced a small circle around her areola. Eris continued her inspection, leaving her hand on Amy's breast, teasing and playing with the nipple as she went behind her. Her free hand slid down Amy's stomach sliding under the elastic of Amy's pants. Soon I could see a rhythmic tenting in Amy's yoga pants as Eris's fingers worked her clit. Amy's face remained angry looking but a deep flush had spread across her cheeks.

"She wants it, you know?" Eris said casually, her lips pressing against Amy's ear. Eris looked considering for a moment and then she pressed her ruby lips against Amy's ear and sucked in her earlobe. Her fingers were working Amy faster now, the ritual stretch of the material around Amy's crotch moving faster and faster. "She's..." Eris said in little more than a whisper, a hot breath into Amy's ear, "Aching." Eris pinched Amy's nipple hard, emphasizing the word. "To be fucked." Amy's breathing intensified and suddenly a wet spot blossomed from her crotch. "See?"

"I can't." I said with a dry throat.

"What?" Eris said her eyes glowing a terrible green. "I must have misheard you." She pulled her hands away from Amy and lithely stepped in front of me. "I know that you wouldn't...take my power for granted and waste it at a time like this, would you?"

"I can't do it to Amy." I said, my voice growing firmer with resolve. "Using The Coin..." it occurred to me that I hadn't used The Coin since the café. My mind started piecing together how Jenny had been compelled to suck me. It's a distraction, I scolded myself. Focus on this. Eris was only a few inches from my face her eyes staring unblinking into mine. She seemed so much taller than she had when I had first met her. Her face was bathed in shadow, all except for those brilliant green eyes. "...to make her..." I swallowed hard. "...fuck me is one thing. This is too much."

Eris smiled wickedly. "Such a good boy. We'll have to train that out of you." She reached a hand up to my head, her index fingernail pressed into the center of my forehead and a blinding pain shot through me. I felt a flame...no...a bonfire...light inside of me, made of pure lust. An animal hunger. Everything—every emotion, every fear, every thought, every subconscious understanding was consumed by the flame leaving nothing behind. Adrenaline surged through my veins sending electric jolts through my wrists, my fingers, my neck. My pupils dilated, my heart raced, and the head of my cock turned a dark purple as it engorged with blood. I couldn't think, I was an animal, slave to Eris's desires. But time hadn't started moving yet. I needed to pin Amy to the ground, to quench the fire filling my cock in the wetness of her crotch. But Eris wasn't done yet.

Eris gently rested a hand on the collar of my shirt, her lips finding the nape of my neck. I felt the two sharp points of her canine teeth press deeply into my flesh. I felt another surge of adrenaline hit me. Eris worked her hands down to the hem of my shirt and effortlessly she ripped it up the center. She walked behind me and pulled the torn garment off like a vest. There I stood in the kitchen, naked, my impossibly hard cock straining for release, precum oozing from the tip down shaft. Eris stood behind me and slid her hands around my length. She started stroking me slowly, her hands forming a tight circle that twisted as she went up the precum slickened length of my member.

"You aren't going to fuck her." Eris whispered into my ear, a warm breath that didn't register as words but as a dark seed of intention. "You're going to...punish her." Eris's hands stroked faster, but her grip kept my sensitive cock from exploding. "Amy's a little prude. Getting angry when that slut was sucking your cock. She needs to be taught..." Eris let out a low moan, "...a lesson." The words filled my ears like satin sliding on satin. Faster pumping. "To punish our little whore, you need a cock worthy of the task." Eris grip grew tighter and as she pulled my cock swelled and elongated. Eight inches...nine inches...ten inches...eleven inches. Finally she stopped pulling and she released her grip. The orgasm I experienced was inhuman. The first rope of cum shot three feet across the room landing halfway up Amy's yoga pants. I shot three more ropes of similar size and prodigious volume across the room before I finally subsided. My frighteningly large cock dribbling thick cum from the tip. Eris kneeled in front of me. Those terrifyingly beautiful green eyes staring up at me.

"Tell me what you're going to do." A hot breath on the head of my cock, velvet lips millimeters from the wet tip. I tried to speak, but I could only grunt. My mind was consumed by images of throwing Amy on the floor and ramming my cock into her. "Tell. Me." Her tongue flicked out and the barest graze of her tongue sent a painfully pleasurable shock through me.

"Punish...her..." I grunted.

"Good boy." Eris licked the remaining cum off of the head and swallowed with a self-satisfied smile. The suction made my vision go white for a moment, when it cleared Eris was gone and I seemed to have control of my body again. Before I could form a thought I threw my will at Amy, sending every ounce of lust, desire, animal libido I could into her body. No words. Just lust. She looked dazed for a moment, almost passing out as the intensity of the sensation hit her body and her mind. Before she had time to register I was on top of her, pushing her to the ground. I ripped a hole in her yoga pants and tore off her panties. Eight inches of my cock entered her on the first thrust. Eris had made her cum hard and as a result her cunt was well lubricated, but even so she wasn't ready for my new length.

"AH!" She howled as I started ramming into her—forcing inch after inch inside of her. Her face was a mixture of anger, lust, pain, and rageful aggression. She needed to fuck back. She slapped me in the face, hard. The animal that Eris had awakened inside me couldn't take it, another surge of adrenaline rocketed through me and I found myself pushing her legs up in the air with my hands grasping around her throat. I had to punish her, to make her scream, to dominate her.

"Harder!" The word came out as chocked scream, but her intention was clear. Her hands reached around and grabbed my flexing ass. She squeezed sharpened nails into me—adding her strength to the deep penetrating thrusts filling her cunt. I could feel myself bottoming out inside of her, but I couldn't stop myself. I needed more. I pumped as hard as I could, my hands cold steel around Amy's neck. Her eyes never left mine, her body rocking back against me, trying to intensify the need-filling sensations coursing through her.

I moved a hand to Amy's shirt and pulled at the flexible fabric, ripping it away to reveal Amy's tits, shimmering with sweat in the low light of the kitchen. My mouth latched on to one of her nipples, sucking it, biting it, flicking it with my tongue. I could feel my balls boiling, a burning sensation building in my core as I reveled in our animalistic fucking. My tongue continued its relentless flicking of Amy's nipple as I felt myself explode inside of Amy. I pushed as much of my swollen member inside of her as I could and I felt my balls tense up and pull towards me. As I ejaculated inside of her it felt like I was boring out every ounce of my being, everything in my world collapsed into the sensations swirling up from my cock. Spurt after spurt, twitch after twitch of cum filled Amy. Amy let out a low growl as her body tensed, her own orgasm over taking her. Eventually my orgasm subsided, but I couldn't stop thrusting.

ryansstory
ryansstory
193 Followers
12