The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." He said with a smile. "Both of you have permission to cum whenever you decide or need to. Let the game begin." With a single movement, he flicked on both machines, which jumped instantly to life beneath the two submissives. The rubber member began to piston up and down in quick, shallow movements, while the rest of the saddle began vibrating strongly against Chloe's exposed clitoris. It sent an immediate wave of sensation through her that made her rock on the saddle, causing the chains connecting her to Mittens to tug hard at her breasts.

Mittens too was obviously as affected by the sybian as Chloe, mouth agape and eyes rolling from the feeling of the machine penetrating her in rapid motions. Looking at her, Chloe felt a hot rush of even greater arousal, seeing this girl who had so quickly charmed her in the throes of sexual pleasure. She quickly caught her sister sub's eyes and tried to smile at her meaningfully, though the sybian kept eliciting little gasps from her, making it hard to focus on any intentional expressions.

The cat-girl looked at her fully for a long moment, seeming almost dazzled by Chloe. After a moment, she gathered up enough composure to speak. "Gonna try and cum quick." She panted out, before starting to wriggle her hips a little, which seemed to nearly overwhelm her.

Chloe tried to reply, but was hit by a crashing wave of sensation, both from the sybian and from the fact that Mittens' movements were causing the nipple clamps to pull at her breasts. Finally, she leaned sharply back a little to get Mittens' attention.

"Why?" She managed to gasp out.

Mittens swallowed back a moan before she could reply. "It were....uhhhhh....my fault. You shouldn't....hafta take the harder.....ohhhhhhh.....punishment."

"I..." Chloe started before a sudden rush hit her, forcing her start again. "I followed you...." She swallowed back a heavy gasp. "It's as much....my fau--....ohhhhuck..." Her eyes swiveled up into her head a moment, a burst of sexual energy coursing through her so strongly that it felt like her mind was loosening. She fought to recompose, starting to wonder if these sybians were somehow more powerful or special than regular machines. She didn't remember the last one being so incredibly potent.

"Together." She finally managed. "We cum together. I....I want to share it."

Mittens peered at her a moment with a look that Chloe could not mistake as anything but pure affection. "Okay." She managed. "Hope....hope you're gonna....cum soon then...." She scrunched her eyes closed and set her mouth hard. It was obvious that she was already close.

"Just...just hang on, Mittens." Chloe practically laughed. She wasn't that far away either, but she could see that Mittens was much, much closer.

Mittens panted hard, obviously fighting the urge to just let go and orgasm. "Ohhh, God..." She gasped. "Imma gonna cum..." She whimpered. "I wanna cum..."

"Hang on, Mittens." Chloe breathed out. "Just hang on...I'm almost...almost there..." Now wanting to reach climax seemed almost to make the impending moment seem to float away from her, frustratingly. Chloe's body was so overwhelmed with sensation that she could barely think, but she just couldn't seem to reach that crest. She looked at the demure pet girl across from her, saw that she was trying so hard not to orgasm that tears were coming down her face.

"...please..." Mittens whined, hanging by the barest thread. "I can't hold on..."

Chloe snapped her eyes closed and forced her mind to create a single sharp thought, let the first truly erotic idea that it came to blossom into something to inspire her past the hump. She imagined herself kissing Mittens hard and deep, holding that petite, beautiful body against hers and sharing their orgasm not tethered by a pair of nipple clamps, but pressed against each other, entwined and feeling every vibration of their shared climax moving back and forth between them.

It was all she needed to bring that crest of desire rushing towards her.

"Now, Mittens!" She cried out. "I'M CUMMING!"

"AH GOD!!" Mittens echoed her.

Both girls exploded simultaneously into mind-shattering orgasm, both extolling their individual releases with cries of pure pleasure, formless of actual words, just guttural, animal noises of obliviating climax. The overwhelming crash of it seemed to last into eternity, not just a single orgasm, but a continually rising and falling moment. It seemed maddening, starting to recede then instantly regaining steam.

And then, the wave of sensation passed, her body finally falling out of the orgasm and nearly off the sybian itself. If not for Master, she felt certain she would have, but her senses returned to find him holding her gently upright, smiling at her. The sybians had been switched off, the clamps removed, and she saw Mittens slumped forward, laying against Master with a supremely satisfied look on her face.

"Yay..." Mittens breathed feebly.

Chloe smiled at that, but her attention was more fully caught by the expression on Master's face. It was a look of total pride and triumph, a look even more satisfied than the one on Mitten's face. She realized distantly that their solution may well have been exactly what he'd wanted. She felt certain of that when he finally spoke.

"Good girl."

12