The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe has an eventful morning.
4.9k words
4.76
14.6k
14

Part 6 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- Pleasures of Morning

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Chloe opened her eyes to the near dark of the bedroom, slightly illuminated by the subtle bluish glow radiating from the stylish digital clock on one of the nightstands sitting to each side of the bed. For a moment, she lay there, still more asleep than awake, her eyes drifting back closed and then open again a few times. Threads of sensual dreams and happy ideas drifted through her half-slumbering mind, making her feel intoxicated and aroused. Slowly though, she drew into a more aware state, absently taking in the dimly lit space.

Though it was decorated in a neutral way, devoid of any real connection to anyone, it was very neatly furnished with beautifully made pieces that seemed part of a set. A large dresser and double set of drawers were aligned along the far wall, delicately carved from wood so pale as to look nearly white. A vanity table made of the same blonde wood was arranged between two bay windows, each made with a window-seat, which were currently hidden away behind large, dense, creamy velvet curtains that were heavy enough to black out the room at midday. The table was mostly bare of any contents, save for the few items that Chloe had found for her in the bathroom yesterday and a largish Cherrywood jewelry box, its dark red standing out strikingly from the ivory color of the table. Across the room from this was a large bookcase, also of the pale wood, flanked by wall-mounted shelves set at around eye level, all of which sat currently empty.

And of course, there was the large white bed in which she lay, a soft dream of a thing that was easily big enough to fit several people without feeling at all crowded. The satiny sheets felt clean and soft against the bare spots of her body, which had made it very easy to sleep nestled up in them. She smiled at the sensation of the gloves and stockings still on her body, finding the feeling of them against the silky sheets to be pleasant. The cincher she'd worn with them was lain across the footboard of the bed, though she'd substituted a comfortable garter-belt for it to hold the stockings in place at Master's instruction, though this had seemed more an afterthought meant to allow her greater comfort to sleep. She'd have been willing to sleep in the cincher, as it was itself not uncomfortable or even very constraining, but she'd obeyed Master's words faithfully, even if they might not have been actual orders.

As she lay there, she considered whether she was expected to put the cincher back on as she rose or if she should remain in the garter-belt until told to change back. She'd not thought to ask, nor had he really given any specific instruction about it. Ultimately, she'd been told that she was to wear what he told her and not remove it without permission, unless given leave to dress as she wished. Since what he'd told her to wear was the garter-belt, even if it hadn't been a specific command, she took that to mean she should wait to be instructed to change.

She glanced at the clock, curious of the time, and found it to still be very early, not yet even dawn. She would have expected to still feel tired, but there was a growing thrill of energy inside her, making her ready to leap into the day. She felt a sort of lingering tingle from last night as well, a soothing and wonderful glow of satisfaction that was impossible to describe. After their little trial, Master had given both of them back the use of their arms and allowed her and Mittens to snuggle together in the glow of their mutual orgasm for a few minutes while he removed the sybians from the play area and gathered a few toys from the walls.

After that, he'd spent some time playing with the both of them, all soft play and fun, but had coaxed out several more orgasms from each of them over the course of a couple of hours. Master turned out to be rather gifted in the use of vibrators and similar sex toys, knowing just where and how to make the most effective use of them. It had been a wonderful evening, topped off with Master laying them both down on a large soft blanket together and cleaning them lovingly with a small pot of warm water and a cloth as part of what the lifestyle called 'aftercare'.

Aftercare was considered by many in the lifestyle to be one of the most important parts of any play session, usually referred to as a 'scene'. It was considered even more important if the scene was particularly rough or intense. The prevailing thought was that the aftercare helped re-enforce the emotional side of the experience, letting the submissive feel the caring of the person who'd just spent quite some time essentially running them through a rough physical gauntlet. Usually, the time was also spent making sure the submissive was okay and had not been injured physically, or even emotionally, during the session.

Sadly, such a part of the lifestyle was all too often disregarded by some, sometimes seen as unnecessary if the scene wasn't especially rough or just considered to go against the mood of the moment. Some Dominants even believed that giving aftercare somehow diminished their stance as a Dominant, making them seem softer than they wanted to portray themselves.

Master, however, was a firm believer in aftercare and took great efforts to see to the care of his girls. There was no fear that he might somehow betray his position above them by showing his tenderness or pampering them to show his satisfaction with them. If anything, it made Chloe feel even more endeared to the man, turning the hours of carnal delights into something wholly intimate. What bonds she had already begun to form with her new owner had only strengthened from his caring and time.

Mittens had drifted off to sleep during his administrations and he'd carried her up the hall, Chloe in tow, to tuck her into her own large bed in her own personal room. Afterwards, he brought Chloe here, to what was to be her private room. She'd be allowed to personalize it as she wished, once she was officially part of the house, and it would be her own little space to go to when she needed some alone time (or was being sent to her room). Until she officially was given her collar, she would sleep alone here, but afterwards would likely sleep most nights with Master. As a matter of fairness, Mittens had agreed to also spend these nights alone as well.

Reaching up, Chloe touched her forehead with her gloved fingers, caressing the place where Master had kissed her goodnight before taking his leave of her. Though she longed to have him kiss her on the lips, there had been so much feeling in the one he'd placed on her forehead that she'd blushed as he'd put it there. She blushed again now just thinking about it.

He'd told her during their long talk on the couch in the sun room that he would not kiss her on the lips until she bore his full collar, as he wanted their first true kiss to be with her as his full slave. She looked forward to that first real kiss as much as the collar itself. While he remained adamant that she take these days to make sure that this was what she wanted, Chloe had already made up her mind that she wanted this more than anything in her life. She wanted this man to own her for the rest of her life, wanted this beautifully crazy girl to be her sister submissive into old age, wanted this whole wonderland world to be her world.

Laying there, thinking about it all, she felt herself growing warm with arousal and felt a desire to slide her gloved fingers between her thighs and excite that warmth into a flame. Unfortunately, one of her rules was that she was not allowed to masturbate without permission and she didn't have that right now. Even more unfortunately, this detail of mental bondage only made her want to do it even more, increasing her arousal to be so denied the option of stoking it. It made her smile with glee.

Though it might seem strange to someone else, someone not a part of the same lifestyle as her, having such commonplace liberties stripped from her was exhilarating. It made her feel kept, emphasized her place as her Master's property. All the little rules, such as those pertaining to her clothes, the chores expected of her to perform, and any other limits he should choose to impose on pure impulse, reminded her that she belonged to someone. Though she'd never dreamed, more than a year ago, that such a thing would make her feel so complete, now it was the sole desire of her being. She could think of nothing but a life in loving bondage to this amazing man.

Fully awake now, despite the early hour, Chloe decided she would instead get up and go about preparing herself for the day. Though he'd given her no specific instructions for what she was to do when she woke this morning, keeping herself groomed and maintained was part of her daily routine as Master's property. Sliding out from beneath the covers, she paused a moment at the side of the bed to stretch and yawn away the last of her drowsiness, before rising from the bed and turning her attention to remaking the bed covers. Once that was done, she went to the vanity and gathered up her little bag of toiletries and hairbrush, and quietly exited her room towards the bathroom on this level of the house.

Like the one downstairs, the bathroom on the second floor was spacious and well appointed, everything a soft green instead of crème. She saw to the more immediate needs of her bladder before anything else, taking considerable care with the toilet paper and making a note to ask Master if she might be granted open permission to remove any gloves he'd put her in for such purposes in the future. For now, though, she wanted to stay to the letter of her rules. To that same end, she washed her hands through the sheer mesh of the gloves, taking a little amusement at the feel of the wet material on her hands.

Moving to the shower, she adjusted the water until it was a comfortable temperature and stepped in, letting the water soak her stockings and the rest of her gloves, finding the experience of the moment rather interesting. She went about lathering up her body with soap as though she were unclad, feeling the soap penetrate the sheer material to reach her skin anyway. It seemed funny at first, but she quickly fell into the routine of showering and nearly forgot she wasn't naked as normal.

After thoroughly washing out her hair and conditioning it, as well as taking a moment to thoroughly rinse her gloves and stockings of any lingering suds, Chloe shut off the shower and went about drying herself with a large towel. She found that the material seemed to dry pretty well and, even damp, was still comfortable, almost more so. She saw to her hair, brushing it out thoroughly and using a little hairspray to provide some hold, and then carefully applied a few highlights of make-up.

After a quick inspection in the mirror, Chloe gathered her brush and bag back together, deposited the towel and washcloth into the large hamper, and returned briefly to her room to drop off her toiletries before making her way downstairs. As she walked quietly down the upper hallway, she felt damp bare flesh goosepimple in the cool air-conditioning, the moist stockings and gloves cooling even more with the greater measure of moisture within them. Though chilly, it added a funny sort of titillation to the moment, like an icy reminder that she was walking about basically naked. It had begun to fully dawn on her that this was going to be her normal state of being while at home, almost always exposed and provocatively dressed.

It only added to that surreal notion of being a slave to someone, owned and expected to keep herself to his desires. Being always on display and dressed up made her feel more like a slave than any other thing. She had a feeling though, that the sentiment would be completely trumped by the feeling of her true collar once she received it. The thought made her reach up to brush the ribbon about her neck and she felt a new thrill at it. She absolutely could not wait to remove the 'pending' from it.

Despite not having been given any direct instructions for the morning, Chloe assumed that the preparation of the morning meal would be part of it. However, as early as it was, that task would likely be some time in coming. Regardless, she figured she would take a little time to explore the kitchen, getting to know it better and what sorts of things there were to make. Perhaps she would even go ahead and plot out the day's meals. As she passed into the sunroom, however, she happened to glance out the large glass doors leading to the outside patio and pool area.

Dawn was close enough now that everything was lit with soft morning twilight, making it easy to see Mittens out by the covered pool, clad in her usual fashion, arms outstretched and revolving slowly, almost like a little dance. Even in the dim light, Chloe could see the broad smile on the girl's face, her eyes closed. For a minute, Chloe stood at the glass and watched her, chuckling when Mittens paused to look over and ensure she'd not moved too close to the edge of the pool and was at risk of falling in.

Chloe's thoughts returned again to the same ones she'd been having while the two of them had been playing video games the previous evening. She marveled at how drawn she was to this strange girl and how much she just felt a desire to give her affection. She'd not expected Mittens, but her being a part of this arrangement felt like some kind of special gift, like a deliciously ripe strawberry atop an already very nice cake. Even now, she could not fully explain what it was about her that struck her as so appealing and inviting. Still, she couldn't imagine anyone not instantly liking Mittens.

"Beautiful, isn't she?"

Chloe started at the sound of Master's voice so close behind her, nearly banging into the glass door. She must have been lingering there for much longer than she realized for him to have come up behind her unnoticed. She assumed he must have already been downstairs, as she'd seen no sign of him upstairs, and her thoughts must have been even more intent on their musings for her to have not heard him. Before she could fully react though, she felt his hands take a hold of her torso, firm but gently, settling her and keeping her facing out the window. She gave a slight chuckle at being startled, before replying quietly.

"She is, Master." She sighed, easily returning her focus to the dancing cat-girl. "And so full of life."

"I think that, her joy and peace, brings me more happiness than most anything else." He said, seemingly more to himself than Chloe. "Once you get to know her more, you'll understand how much more of a miracle that is than you realize. That she can be so full of life, despite all that she has had to endure is something marvelous."

Chloe started to ask for him to explain what he meant, but remembered him saying that Mittens' story was hers to tell and not his. Resolving to get that story later, Chloe just smiled and watched, though her attention was now more on the feel of Master's hands on her body. Though they were the only part of him making contact, she could feel the rest of him close to her, sensed that if she just leaned slightly back, she'd be pressed against him.

After a moment, he spoke again, though this time more pointedly to her. "My deepest worry was that you wouldn't be comfortable with another girl in my collar."

"I'd not considered it, Master, to be honest." Chloe replied, watching Mittens dance about like a fey creature greeting the morning dew. "But I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised by something that I am by her. She's as much a part of what make you and your home so wonderful. I'd not have it differently, Master."

"That makes me very glad to hear, Chloe." He said softly, his hands giving a soft press against her as if to suggest a hug.

"Did Master sleep well?" She asked him, a warm smile on her face from the little squeeze.

"Quite." He replied, his voice just behind her left ear. "What about you, slave? Was your bed to your liking?"

Chloe smiled mischievously. "No, Master." She answered coyly.

"Oh?" He returned, an amused note in his voice. "And why was that?"

"It didn't have Master in it." She volleyed back playfully.

She could hear his grin in his reply. "She's not even known me for a full day yet and already my slave misses me at night, eh?"

"Yes, Master." She wanted to lean back into him, wanted to feel him pressed against her, but also found this little game enjoyable in itself, found the tease of him so close, yet so far, to be incensing.

"Well, let's hope you still wish to be here in two days." He said in a playful tone.

"I doubt..." She started to reply, but her words faltered away as she felt him close the tiny distance between them, the front of him coming into contact with the back of her. What struck her so strongly was not just the wonderful feeling of his contact, but the recognition that she could feel his bare skin against her own. Her breath stuttered a little at the feel of his aroused manhood against the curve of her buttocks. A red-hot flush of desire passed through her at the revelation that he was standing naked behind her and, in that simmering moment, she longed for him to take her, right there against the glass, filling her with himself and making her his.

But then the feel of his body disappeared, once again becoming only his hands on her torso. A moment later, however, she felt his breath against her right ear, could almost feel the brush of his lips as he whispered into it. "You may have permission to masturbate, but only for the next few minutes and you have to stay just like this, watching our beautiful Mittens."

Chloe's fingers found her loins almost before she'd fully registered exactly what he'd said. The silky mesh of her glove against her clitoris gave an exotic feel to the touch, but also added an intense sort of friction. She gasped at the shock of energy that pulsed through her at the touch, her already moist nether becoming so suddenly wet with arousal that she felt it drip onto her inner thighs. Savoring the moment, she forced her eyes onto Mittens, fixating on her naked body, her round perfect breasts, her beautifully soft-looking pussy, her pert little bottom. Her fingers built up speed and strength as her desire flared white-hot, making her body tremble with need.

Master maintained his hold on her, keeping her steady and facing towards the glass. She could still feel his breath against her ear, wanted to feel his naked body against her, but kept the interval between them as his to close. She felt as though she would explode, time seeming to lose meaning while she masturbated to the sight of Mittens and the feel of his hands. She felt a climax swiftly approaching her and struggled to find breath enough to speak.

"M-master." She managed through her panting breathing. "May I...may I cum?" She asked. "Please?" She added in a begging tone.

There was a torturous pause, Chloe's fingers still working despite herself and she feared that she might climax without permission. Suddenly the feel of his hands vanished and he mercilessly replied. "No. Go begin breakfast, slave." His voice was amused, but firm and commanding and made her want to beg again for permission, but she thought quickly better of it.

With great dismay, if mingled with an erotic delight at his sadistic denial of her want, she forced her fingers to stop and stepped back from the glass, turning towards Master. To her surprise, she found him now clad in a long robe, his strong hands cinching the tie about his waist. A playful smile danced about his lips. "Yes, Master." She said with a grimace-tainted grin and started towards the kitchen, struggling to control her lustful urge to complete what he'd made her begin and calm her frantically excited body.

12