The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 09

Story Info
The Trio goes out for the day.
4.7k words
4.76
9.4k
6

Part 9 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 -- Kink and Comics

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

By the time Master was finished with his work, the girls had migrated to the entertainment room and were engaged in a life or death struggle against an overwhelming army of digital aliens. Her focus so deeply tied to the effort of blasting away at the ravening horde, not to mention the pure joy of just being with Mittens, Chloe never noticed that Master had, at some point, quietly entered the room until he gave a soft cough. She glanced back quickly to see that he was leaning against the wall, his posture suggesting that he'd been there for at least a little while, watching the girls laugh and play.

The expression of delight on his face was unmistakable, the look of a proud owner of two beautiful young women full of life and love. It gave her a sudden surge of her own delight and, for a moment, she felt the urge to jump up and go leap into his arms, wrapping him in a big hug. Before such a notion could mature into action, however, he straightened from the wall and came towards them, still smiling at them.

"Have a good afternoon, girls?" He asked pleasantly.

"Yes, Master." Both of them said in near unison, which caused them to break into a fit of giggles together.

Master chuckled with them a moment before clearing his throat lightly to get their attention. "Well, turn your game off and let's go get you two dressed. As much as I would enjoy taking you both out dressed as you are, I have to keep up some semblance of public decency."

He waited for them to switch off the console and TV, roll up the controllers, and get the video game put away before he led them up the stairs. They went first to Chloe's room, Master thoughtfully looking through her limited wardrobe to select a black layered skirt, a beautiful lace shrug, and a cute pair of bronze-colored lace-up shoes that matched the corset. Allowing her a moment to admire herself in the room's mirror, they then went to Mittens' room where he selected a slick-looking little dress that featured a small opening made into the back for her tail. It seemed to cling to her petite form deliciously and ended only half-way down her thighs. Though he allowed her to keep her paws, he had her change the socks and gloves she wore beneath them, replacing them for longer and cleaner ones.

Chloe noted with a little amusement that he'd allowed neither of them panties, but put them both into skirts just short enough that they'd have to be mindful of how they moved and sat. After getting them dressed, he instructed them to take a little time to add a little more make-up while he changed into some fresh clothes of his own. Mittens offered to help Chloe with hers and quite expertly applied a beautiful design of color to her features that made Chloe feel even more sexy and adventurous.

When the exited the bathroom, they found Master dressed in a sharp three-piece suit of soft charcoal grey and a burgandy dress shirt. It fit him too well not to be tailored to him, but seemed to have a strangely casual feel, despite being formal in fashion. Having gotten used to the more casual look he usually sported, the shock of seeing him so well dressed made Chloe's heart begin to flutter and her face flush with warm arousal.

Everyone now ready, Master led them through the house and out into the large garage. Though she'd not expected a massive fleet of cars, Chloe was still a little surprised to see only three well-kept vehicles within. One was a cute little pink sports car that had to belong to Mittens, as there was a large cartoon cat-girl silkscreened across the hood and what appeared to be a stuffed mouse hanging from the rear-view mirror that Chloe instantly realized was a cat-toy. It made he laugh in spite of herself.

The other two cars were a subtle dark grey BMW and a powder-blue boxy vintage sedan. The shiny vintage car instantly drew her to it, looking as new as the day it rolled out of its factory in the 1940's. She could see the bright cherry-red leather interior through the windows and a sea of chrome-lined instruments. Though she had no real fascination for cars in general, this beautiful vehicle held her almost spell-bound.

"Oh, Master." She said breathlessly. "Can we take this? I want to ride around in this." She turned around to face him, hands clasped together in plea. "Please, Master?"

He laughed deeply at her enthusiasm, producing a polished-looking key-ring from his pocket that bore the same emblem as what was emblazoned on the front of the car. "Already ahead of you, slave. I'm glad you like the Pontiac. It's what I normally drive for stuff like this."

Chloe did a pretty close impression of Mittens' usual giddy dance as she waited for Master to unlock the doors. Inside, the wonderful smell of the leather bench seats incensed her as she inhaled it. Unlike more modern cars, there was no space between the driver's side and passenger side, a center belt installed there so that all three could ride up front, albeit a little snuggled together. Mittens was assigned the middle section of the bench, both because she was the smallest and because Master wanted Chloe to be able to see out the passenger window easily, since this was partly a drive meant to give her a tour. Mittens seemed quite happy with the arrangement, since it allowed her to cuddle up to both her Master and her sister submissive.

Master expertly piloted the vintage car out of the garage in reverse, turned it about on the carport, and drove down the driveway and out into the cul-de-sac. A minute later, they were zipping along down the same length of road that had brought her to Master's home, headed first to the small township a few miles up, Zuckers Mill. As they drove, Mittens and Master parceled out tid-bits of information about the little hamlet.

Much of the land holdings that Master owned were in Zuckers Mill, as was the store where Mittens and Master had first met. The grocery store was out on the north end of the township, but their path led them eastward through the town, as the intention was to head for the much larger city of Carterville about two dozen miles that direction. Still, they would pass along the main avenue of the town as they went, giving them a chance to point out a number of key locations.

As they entered the town limits, Mittens immediately began identifying locations of interest, mostly businesses they frequented, the post office, a lane that lead down to both the family doctor and dentist they used, and a large park off the town square that Mittens enjoyed spending time at. Chloe noticed that a handful of people out strolling would occasionally wave towards them as they went by, recognizing the rather noticeable car. She also noted that a few people also scowled as they passed, most of them having a sort of demeanor about them that suggested a very conservative mindset.

"We'll take you for a general check-up with Doctor Lockler in a couple days." Master said after Mittens pointed out the road leading towards the medical center. "That way they have your medical charts on file and he can get you to sign a lifestyle waiver."

"Lifestyle waiver?" Chloe asked, unfamiliar with the term.

"Doctor Lockler's office is VERY lifestyle-friendly." Mittens chimed in. "He has medical waivers you can sign that identify you as being part of the BDSM lifestyle that he can put in your medical records. That way there's fewer awkward questions if you have 'odd injuries'."

"The dentist office is actually run by a member of the community." Master added. "So they are obviously very lifestyle-friendly as well."

Chloe gave a little giggle. "I knew dentists were sadists." She said more to herself than Master, but it garnered a laugh from him.

The trip through Zuckers Mill took only a couple of minutes total, and that only because Master drove slower through it to let Chloe see things more easily. After that, the drive turned into a beautiful panorama of open countryside that rose and fell around a number of tall hills and curled along the edge of a vast and beautiful lake that glittered in the afternoon sun like diamond-dusted silver. It was all so picturesque and breathtaking that it took Chloe several minutes to fully digest the fact that this was now home for her.

She'd lived all her life in urban areas that were mostly flat and full of nothing but steel, concrete and glass. There had been a small park near her Aunt's home, neatly landscaped like a piece of art. Chloe had spent quite a few afternoons there after school walking along the cobblestone paths that wound around well-pruned trees and small marble fountains, thinking of it as 'nature'. Seeing the untamed stretches of green, full of unclipped trees and carpets of wildflowers, she realized just how far away from real nature that park had really been.

Her wonderment was apparently evident, as Mittens and Master said little to her as they went, allowing her to focus her rapt attention on the beautiful vistas outside the car window. Mittens did, however, take her hand into her soft paw and nuzzle up against her, a toothy smile on her beautiful face, basking in Chloe's aura of discovery and amazement.

Finally, the signs of a city came into view ahead and the beautiful greenery gave way to the more familiar urban sprawl that Chloe had grown up around. Carterville seemed much like most cities, without much real distinction to its skyline or design. Somehow, it was a comfort to Chloe to see that it held such a sense of normalcy. There had been so much of a dreamy aspect to everything for the last twenty-four hours that a part of her had begun to feel that it couldn't be real. The prosaic nature of Carterville seemed to ground everything, make it feel more possible that it wasn't all just some fantasy.

As they drove along the car-cluttered streets of the city, Mittens and Master pointed out various points of interest, most of them common-place items, such as a large mall, the local hospital, urban shopping districts and other such things that were part of every city. The tangled mess of roads that wound through the city seemed confusing, but Chloe expected she would get to know them well enough in time. In the meantime, it wasn't as though she had a car, so she'd likely just be riding along with someone much more familiar with them for a while.

After a significant bit of driving around, Master angled into a large parking lot spread out along a broad strip of storefronts. Parking in a spot a little ways up from the lot's entrance, they disembarked from the car. Chloe looked towards the shop that was situated directly across from where they'd parked, noting the large windows full of posters and cardboard cutouts of various comic-book and movie characters. On the front of the shop's overhang was a large sign reading 'If You Dream It...' in calligraphy-like font. Beneath it, in much smaller block letters, read 'Comics, Manga, Games, and Collectables'.

"Aren't comics and manga the same thing?" Chloe asked off-handly, which instantly earned her a horrified gasp from Mittens. She glanced towards her to see that the little submissive had stopped dead, gawking at her, paws raised to her gaping mouth and wearing an expression as though Chloe had said something completely horrible.

"Oh, I have so much to teach you, young padawan." Mittens said in a breathy voice as she took hold of Chloe's hand and began leading her towards the shop, all to the sound of Master's amused laughter.

The interior of the shop was somewhat cramped, despite being a very large space. Most of the front was taken up by a number of long tables set in rows and loaded down with long, white boxes full of cellophane sleeved comic-books. The walls around them were set with tall shallow shelves full of the current issues of more different comic books than Chloe realized existed. Beyond this area was a section with a series of large bookshelves full of thicker books, some hardbound, on one side of the store and packed with boxes with all manner of board game on the other side. Beyond this, mostly obscured by the shelves full of games and collected anthologies, was a third area, set in a lowered section of the floor. Though she could only see a little bit of it from the front area, it appeared to be full of various sorts of large glass display cases and cabinets.

To the side of the comic-book area was a long counter, most of which was a long glass display case itself, behind which sat a very robust-looking man, perhaps in his late thirties, early forties, with a very full beard and wearing a black t-shirt sporting an image of Spiderman swinging across it. His bulky frame suggested not flabby weight, but the bulk of powerful muscle. She felt certain that he could effortlessly pick her up and throw her across the room if he wanted to. Despite his obvious kinship in strength and hairiness to a grizzly, his eyes twinkled with a jolly mirth that made him seem as soft and friendly as a teddy bear.

Master took a hold of Chloe's hand and led her, and Mittens, who still had her other hand, over towards the man at the counter. "Hey, Robert." Master said as they came over. "I'd like you to meet Chloe."

Robert came out from around the counter, smiling broadly at Chloe. He had to be almost a foot taller than her, which was saying something, as she wasn't particularly short either. "Hello, Sir." She said as the huge man came up, remembering that he was someone from the community.

"Good Lord, James, she's absolutely beautiful." He said admiring her from head to toe. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, you always find the most beautiful girls." He gave a wink towards Mittens who giggled. "Nice to meet you, Chloe. You can call me Papabear or just 'Papa' if you like."

"Nice to meet you, Papabear." Chloe said dipping slightly at the knee in a sort of curtsy, which just somehow felt like the right thing to do.

"Can I show Chloe around, Master?" Mittens asked.

"Sure, Mittens." He replied to her. "But give her a few minutes to properly meet Robert and I'll send her over to you."

"Butterfly is in the back." Papabear piped in. "You can go and let her know you're here." Mittens beamed and giggled, dashing off towards the rear of the store. Papabear smiled as she went, seeming to admire the sight of her pert bottom, outlined by the form-fitting dress, until she disappeared beyond the bookshelves into the lowered area. He then turned his full attention back to Chloe and Master. "So, when did she finally arrive?"

"Only yesterday." Master replied glancing towards Chloe and giving her hand a soft squeeze. "But I think we're already bonding pretty well. She seems to be pretty happy with the arrangement so far."

Papabear eyed the ribbon around her neck. "So I guess she won't be 'Pending' long?" He chuckled.

"I have to wait two more days, Sir." Chloe said, giving a little pout. "Master wants me to make sure this is really what I want." She looked towards Master, returning his squeeze. "Even though I don't need them. I already see myself as Master's property." She noted a subtle strain pass through Master's expression at the words, but it was gone quickly.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that." Papabear said with a laugh. "James is a really good guy, you couldn't ask for a better owner, I'm sure." He gave Master a clap on the shoulder that jostled him so much that Chloe felt the jolt of it. "I look forward to seeing you at my next play party."

"We might miss this next one, Robert." Master said. "Only because she's just arrived. I want her to get used to her role and part of my Household before I throw her naked into a room full of strangers."

Papabear laughed, then laughed harder as he noticed Chloe's slight blush. "Fair enough. I can't wait to see that though." He gave Chloe a lewd wink. "I bet you look beautiful naked." Her deepened blush made him laugh again.

"Thank you, Sir." She said with a smile.

"Do you like comic books?" He asked her, in an off-hand tone.

"I don't DISLIKE them, Sir." She replied with a smile. "But I've never really read any, except maybe the ones from the newspaper, I guess."

"Well, if you want to look through the graphic novels and see if there's something you'd like to try out, you can have it for free." Papabear said with a paternal smile. "As a welcome to the neighborhood gift."

"Thank you, Sir. That's very kind." Chloe replied. "I'll have a look."

"Let her go look around, James." He said to Master. "Mittens can introduce her to Butterfly."

Master looked towards her and gave her a nod. "You're free to explore." He released her hand and gave her a gesture of formal dismissal. As she turned to take in the store again, he and Papabear moved back towards the long counter to stand and talk.

Heading for the rear of the store, where she saw Mittens disappear to, she spotted her standing with someone, Butterfly she assumed, and headed towards them, dodging around various cases and tables full of all manner of toys and models. As she came towards them, she saw the woman standing with Mittens better and actually paused a moment take her in more properly.

Butterfly appeared somewhat older than them, but had a decidedly youthful quality about her that seemed to almost make her question that assumption. She was rather full-figured, but her weight was so well-distributed, forming sensual curves and a stirring softness, that it made her incredibly attractive. Her large breasts were firmly contained in a tight light blue tee-shirt that had a rainbow-colored lightning bolt coming out of a cloud on the front and set above the words 'This shirt is 20% cooler than yours'. A pair of black denim shorts over rainbow colored fishnet tights encased succulently curved hips and a pair of strong, sexy legs. Her hair was a wild mop of bright purple curls that framed a freckle-dusted face set with large doe eyes and a mouth that seemed made to smile lustfully.

As Chloe came closer, she noted that the shirt was tight enough to make out the shapes of rings in her nipples and that a wash of butterflies was tattooed up both her legs beneath the rainbow fishnets. She could hear her voice as she and Mittens talked, a melodic sound that made her seem even more impish and youthful. Chloe felt certain that she was what the lifestyle termed 'a little', apparently the submissive of Papabear, somehow seeming to fit the big man almost perfectly.

"This is her." Mittens said brightly as Chloe came up to them, gesturing a paw towards her. "Chloe, this is Butterfly."

"Hi." Chloe said as she came up, nodding to the luscious woman. "I take it you two were talking about me?"

"Yep, she was telling me all about you." Butterfly acknowledged with a chuckle. "Said you were poorly educated though."

Chloe blinked in surprise. "What?" She floundered.

Mittens looked completely aghast and wheeled towards Butterfly, eyes wide. "Don't say it like that! You make it sound like I was calling her stupid!" She gave the woman a flurry of ineffectual blows from her stuffed paws, eliciting a blast of laughter from the woman. She looked desperately back towards Chloe. "She means I was telling her that you didn't know much about—"

But Chloe was already laughing, having quickly realized what she'd meant. "I don't know the difference between 'manga' and 'comic books'." She said soothingly, patting the air to let Mittens know that she wouldn't expect her to be saying anything mean about her. "Don't worry. As far as all this stuff goes, I AM poorly educated."

Mittens quickly calmed, relieved that Chloe hadn't taken any offense, but still gave Butterfly one final smack of her paw, which had no more effect than to just make the woman laugh again.

"It's nice to meet you, Butterfly." Chloe said, turning her attention towards her. "You are amazing looking."

12