The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 13

Story Info
Chloe meets Master's housekeeper.
5.3k words
4.73
10.6k
8

Part 13 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 -- A Maid Man

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

The hot burning in Chloe's rear end tingled like a million tiny pins as she went about her work fixing lunch in the kitchen. It had been a couple of hours since Master had taken her to the Dungeon that morning, but the glorious spanking that he'd administered had left her rump in such a state that she was afraid she'd not be able to sit down again for days. Not that she wasn't reveling in the wonderful feeling of the tenderness, occasionally pressing her sore, naked fanny against things just to make it sting and remember. It made her feel possessed and loved.

However, the sensation that she most loved was the feeling of the collar about her throat, the soft lining of it like a caress around her neck. It had been several days since Master had made her his official slave, but she still found herself getting giddy every time she reached up to touch the band or when she'd feel the tiny lock against her skin. Knowing that she was owned, that she belonged to Master fully, made her feel more complete that she'd ever felt. Having Mittens at her side made it even more perfect, a detail that she'd never imagined, but could no longer imagine not having as part of the complete package.

The first night after her being officially collared, she had gone to bed with Master alone, an evening of spectacular beauty and warmth. He'd taken her for the first time earlier, in the Dungeon, as part of an amazing session of play that had pushed her to the very edge of sanity and beyond any definition of pleasure she'd ever known. That night, however, they'd made beautiful love together, so intimate and precious that she'd cried tears of bliss.

Since then, it had been all three of them in bed together at night, typically with Chloe and Mittens flanking each side of Master. Mittens and Chloe would occasionally take naps together, though little of those 'naps' really involved actual sleeping. Master would occasionally peek in to watch them, both when they were engaged in sexual play and when they were truly sleeping. In fact, he would often linger at doorways to watch them, a smile of deep pride and love on his face, any time the two girls were doing something. Chloe would sometimes catch a glimpse of him as they played video games, watched shows, or just did their daily chores.

She loved having him watch her, loved how he looked at her and Mittens both. She'd often pretend she didn't notice, but would 'causally' arrange herself in such a way to give him good looks at her best features. More than once, when she'd noticed him watching, she'd even enticed Mittens into a bit of naughtiness, which Mittens seemed always willing to accept, just for Master to watch. He'd usually just watch them, allow them their time together, but a few times he'd come to join, the three of them quickly being swept up in passionate, carnal activity that left them all panting, spent, and smiling.

Today she had been told to make lunch for the three of them while Master gave Mittens some private attention in the Dungeon. Chloe had been happy to see the two of them taking some time alone, Mittens having not received any private time with Master since Chloe's arrival. Not that Mittens had seemed to mind, the adorable cat-girl was as excited to be with Chloe as Master. Still, Chloe had been always moved by how easily Mittens shared Master, despite having had him to herself for years. She wanted to show the same courtesy to her sister submissive.

She checked the clock, making sure that everything was going to be well timed out. Lunch was to be on the table at one o'clock. She could smell the wonderful aroma of the chicken patties slow-cooking on the stove, mingling with the scent of the seasoned tater tots heating in the oven. Everything else was already done by this point, tomato cut, cheese sliced, and buns as toasted as her own personal buns. She had but to transfer the cooking food to platters and then bring it all out to the dining room table.

She slipped on a pair of oven mitts over her lace gloves and removed the tray of fries from the oven, a wash of heat swirling around her mostly naked body. Aside of the gloves, she wore only a pair of matching lace thigh highs, the lace kitchen apron, and a pair of baby-doll heels, and, of course, her collar. She'd become very used to being so exposed on a regular basis over the last week, barely even thought about it anymore. Due to the house's positioning away from other houses, it's high front shrubs and fenced in rear yard, she'd even become accustomed to walking around outside the house unadorned without thinking about it.

She carefully dumped the steaming tots onto a platter, scooped the chicken onto another one, and began the process of moving everything into the dining room. She'd just finished pouring iced tea for everyone when she heard the door leading down to the Dungeon open. She quickly undid the apron and tossed it aside, dropping into a submissive kneeling pose by the table as Master entered with Mittens.

Mittens had a deeply satisfied, rather floaty, look on her face. She was currently out of her usual paws and furry warmers, wearing only the socks and gloves she normally wore beneath them, though her tail was firmly attached in place and the customary pair of fluffy ears set slightly skew atop her tousled hair. She still had her play collar on, a large leather affair with rings all around it, as well as restraints around wrists and ankles, which she seemed to be enjoying making tinkle as she walked. Master paused a moment to look at the lunch Chloe had made and nodded approvingly before moving to her and motioning for her to rise. Once she was once again on her feet, he lifted her chin up to kiss her gently on the lips.

"Good girl." He said. "It looks delicious."

Chloe beamed at the praise, playfully wiggling her toes in her shoes. "Thank you, Master." She replied before moving to her chair to wait for Master to seat himself. Mittens went to her own chair, but looked at it with a moment of dismay as Master sat down. Likely her rear was freshly enflamed and the idea of sitting on it didn't thrill her. Even with a couple hours for her own butt to recover, Chloe wasn't too eager to sit down on the hard chair herself. Seeming to take note of their hesitation, a gleam of sadistic mischief in his eye, Master gestured to the chairs.

"Sit girls." He said with a grin. "We can't have lunch with you both standing there."

Mittens looked at him with an exaggerated pout, her little hands carefully moving behind her to gently rub her butt. "Do I gotta, Master?" She asked cutely.

"Sit." He said firmly, though affectionately.

Both of them took their seats, Mittens grimacing as she did and fidgeting for several moments as she tried to find the best position on the chair to minimize the discomfort. Master seemed to take great enjoyment watching them squirm. The look made Chloe giggle a little, but focused herself on fixing Master's plate for him. Mittens tended to her own plate, looking at her chicken sandwich with ravenous hunger, pert little tongue playing along one of her elongated canines absently as she stacked it high with fixings.

It seemed strange to see Mittens without her typical plush paws on, as she seemed to never take them off, save to bathe or while changing clothes. It still amazed her how agile she was with them, though her years of practice shouldn't make that so unexpected. She was dedicated to her role, maybe even more than Chloe was dedicated to her role as a slave. Seeing just the gloves on her hands made her look weird now, as if something important was missing. She almost volunteered to run and get the paws just to make her sister submissive 'look right'.

Focusing herself on eating, Chloe tended to her plate once Master was served and the three tucked into a rather tasty lunch. A few minutes into it however, a melodic chime went off all through the house, startling Chloe. She blinked in surprise as she recognized the sound as the doorbell, realizing that this was the first time she'd heard it. She turned in her chair, looking in the direction of the house where the front door was, aware that she was probably the one who would be expected to answer it. However, for the first time in a couple days, she really registered the fact that she was essentially naked.

As accustomed to be naked around Master and Mittens as she was, she still never ventured beyond the obscuring front hedges and blushed pink anytime Master would talk about making her expose herself to people she didn't know. Though they'd ventured out once since she'd become officially collared to go shopping for more clothes for her wardrobe, they'd otherwise stayed in the last few days and hadn't received any visitors. Now faced with a potential stranger at the door, Chloe wasn't sure what to do.

When she looked at Master, she found he was looking at her expectantly. "Don't just sit there." He said with a grin. "Answer the door, slave." As she started to rise, he caught her forearm. "As you are currently is fine." He added, his smile deepening as she blushed brightly. For a moment, she paused, looking nervous, chewing her lip. However, her need to obey her Master outweighed her own embarrassment, turning to stride quickly through the house to the front door before she could lose her nerve. She swallowed nervously as she reached it, grasping the handle, but pulled it open quickly before she could think too much.

Standing at the threshold was a tall, handsome, young man, perhaps in his late twenties. He was broad-shouldered, well-built, and clean-shaven with short-clipped, but thick, blonde hair over a face with sharp blue eyes. His shirt did little to disguise the chiseled definition of his torso. He immediately noticed her nakedness and blushed, which in turn made Chloe blush all over, though she resisted the urge to hide behind the door.

"Hello." She said with a nervous chuckle. "Can I help you?"

The young man made an effort to look past her instead of at her nudity and smiled. "You must be Chloe." He said with a laugh. "I'm Shawn."

"Nice to meet you Shawn." She replied back, a little surprised that this man already knew who she was. Still, Papabear and Butterfly had already known all about her and Master had told her that he'd spoken about her to several of his other friends, so it didn't seem too strange. If anything, it made her a little more comfortable with the moment, as it meant this was someone Master obviously knew and not a total stranger. "Um...I guess I should invite you in?" She said with a chuckle, moving aside to let him enter.

He slipped past her, still seeming a little embarrassed, though in an amused sort of way. As she was closing the door, Master came to meet the newcomer. "Hello, Shawn." He said, extending a hand to shake his guest's. "This is my new slave, Chloe." He added gesturing towards her.

Shawn glanced back at her and smiled. "I assumed as much, Mister Brooksend." He chuckled. "She is very beautiful."

"I agree." Master said, giving Chloe an affectionate look before turning his attention back to the tall newcomer. "Did you want to get comfortable with her a few minutes before we head back?"

The question struck Chloe as odd, not really sure who Shawn was. However, she kept her questions to herself, waiting to hear the answer.

"No, sir." He said, looking a moment at Chloe again. "Not getting to know a new person makes things a little more...intense." She noticed he blushed even deeper suddenly, making her even more curious as to what was going on.

"Okay, Shawn. I always like to make sure though, just in case." Master said to him before looking back to her. "Go back to the dining room and Mittens will explain who Shawn is. I'm going to go show him to a room where he can change and I'll be back to finish my lunch while he does." With that, the two men went through the house towards the stairs, leaving Chloe to return to Mittens for answers.

She found her sister submissive hovering slightly off her chair, polishing off the last of her tots. She gave a knowing grin as Chloe entered. "Was that Shawn?" She asked, though it was obvious she already knew the answer based on the puzzled expression on Chloe's face.

"Who is he?" Chloe asked, drifting carefully back into her own chair, a slight wince as her tender hindquarters met hard wood. "Master said you'd explain it to me."

Mittens giggled, carefully settling back to her seat with a wince herself. "He's sort of our sissy maid." She wiggled her eyebrows for emphasis.

"What?" Chloe wasn't quite expecting that answer.

"Master dresses him up in a little maid's outfit and has him basically just dust, vacuum, and other little chores around the house that we don't do on a regular basis." Mittens explained, leaning back in her chair. "He's not allowed to touch us, but we are to touch and tease him as much as we want, basically try and embarrass him."

"Embarrass him?" Chloe asked, a little surprised at Mittens' look of glee at that detail.

"It's his kink." She said with a laugh. "He likes the humiliation. Master will come though occasionally to belittle him or make him do something demeaning, but we are encouraged to pick on him and tease him, try and make him blush. The only limits are that we aren't allowed to touch his penis, but we can make him lift his skirt and show it to us if we want."

Chloe blinked again in surprise at it all. "We have a...sissy maid?" It was all she could manage to respond.

Mittens laughed at Chloe's flustered demeanor. "It's play for him. The chores and stuff are really just things to give him to do. He really just wants to be made into a sissy for a few hours every week, Master agreed to be his Top for it. It embarrasses him, but he loves it. Master sometimes arranges for guests to be here when he comes over, usually with their consent, to make it more embarrassing for him. We always let him meet them first, in case he feels uncomfortable, but he never is, at least not in a bad way."

"So, we just sort of...torment him?" Chloe asked, trying to imagine the tall, manly-looking Shawn all dressed in drag. "Like playfully or are supposed to be...mean-ish."

Mittens considered the question. "Well, he wants to be humiliated, so I guess it might seem to someone who doesn't know what's going on to be meanish-sounding. I mean we don't insult his parents or anything." She laughed.

Chloe chuckled. "I figured that much. I just mean, are we supposed to really try to belittle him or just sort of flirt and laugh?"

"Really, just whatever you feel comfortable with." Mittens replied with a little shrug. "He has a safeword he can use if he feels like someone is doing something that makes him too uncomfortable. Master is pretty good about making sure things stay in the right vein and making sure anyone who's here isn't going to take things too far. I like to get in his way and pick on him. Bug him by lifting up the back of his skirt and smacking him on the butt, that sort of thing. Like I said, we're free to do anything but touch his penis."

"Is that Master's rule or his?" Chloe asked, mostly just curious, as she had no intention to break that rule regardless of its origin.

"His actually." Mittens said. "I think Master would be okay with it, Shawn is really good guy, but as Shawn explains it, this about him wanting to be made into a sissy and humiliated, not to get direct sexual pleasure. He's a bouncer at a local bar out at the town limits and is pretty much expected to be all macho and manly all the time. To him, being treated like a sissy for a few hours makes him feel 'balanced'. He's straight, so this isn't about sexual gratification for him, it's about...well, I guess, it's just about not having to be the big strong protector for a little while."

Chloe sat back, digesting it all. She'd heard about 'sissies' before, but had not actually met one. The term basically was used to describe a man being forced to take on traditionally 'female' roles in a submissive sense. Basically, they were emasculated and made into very stereotypically 'girly' versions of themselves. She knew that, beyond that, there were many different versions of it, from straight men who were made to perform homosexual acts as part of the play to gay men who simply wanted to be forced into a female role. Sometimes it was even used as a sort of punishment or as humiliation play. Obviously this last was the idea here.

She found the idea of spending the afternoon teasing this handsome, tall, and decidedly masculine man to be a little amusing. She was curious how far Master would take things as well. As far as she had seen, Master was strictly straight, but somehow it didn't surprise her that he was confident enough in himself that he could play Top to another man. As it was, it didn't sound like his role was all that sexual anyway. More of a tormentor than anything.

Master returned while she was mulling it all over. He sat down and ate a few bites before looking to Chloe. "So, has Mittens gotten you up to speed?" He asked. "You comfortable being a part of Shawn's afternoon? You have permission to decline if you aren't."

Chloe smiled at him, appreciating his consideration. "I'm comfortable with it, Master. It weirdly sounds like fun. I'm not sure how good I'm going to be at making fun of him though. I've never been that sort of person."

Master reached over and patted her hand. "Neither is Mittens. That's why I know he's in good hands around you two. Anything you say or do will be in kindness for his kink, not out of real meanness. As it is, Shawn is pretty hard to really offend. If it does start getting to him, he'll use his safeword, 'Icarus'. Just leave him be, should that happen."

"Yes, Master." She said with a nod.

"The two of you can leave the dishes here and retire to wherever you like in the house once you're done eating. I'm going to have Shawn do them as part of his chores." He continued after taking another mouthful of food. "While he's here, you can change into anything you like as part of messing with him. Mittens, I'll remove your restraints before you leave the table so you can change as you want." He swallowed another bite of food before regarding them both. "Remember, he's not allowed to touch you, but you can touch him however you like, except on his cock. However, he has to show it to you, if you tell him to." He grinned. "Have fun with it, my slave."

Chloe and Mittens had retired to the living room by the time she saw Shawn again, Mittens once more in her paws and fuzzy arm and leg warmers. They were lounged out on sofas, laying on their bellies for benefit of their bruised butts, as he came in. The t-shirt and jeans he'd been wearing when he arrived had been swapped for a frilly little French maid's uniform, the skirt so high that it just barely failed to cover the underwear, a pair of frilly pink panties, that he was wearing. His legs were sheathed in stockings and garters, a pair of glossy high heels on his feet. He wore a wig, obvious as being one, and had on noticeable, though not garish, make-up. He also had on a pair of little white gloves with bunches of lace about the wrist and a little satin choker. Otherwise, no efforts had been made to disguise his masculinity.

His broad chest and toned legs still bore hair on them and the bodice of the dress had nothing in it to give him any sort of 'bosom'. Even with the make-up on, Chloe could see his cheeks were already pink from humiliation. He seemed quite agile on the heels, moving into the room with a sure stride, a fluffy pink feather-duster in his hand. He averted his eyes from the two girls as he quickly went to work.

Mittens took no time in getting started. "Oh look, Chloe!" She blurted. "Look at the little pink panties!" She laughed.

12