The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 18

Story Info
The conclusion of the Play Party.
6.1k words
4.83
9k
6

Part 18 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 -- Fighting Like a Submissive

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Chloe sat off in the corner of the room, wrapped in a blanket and smiling, watching as a younger Dom and his lively submissive did an amusing sort of dance together. She kept being comically uncooperative with him, a matter of playfulness rather than unwillingness, and earning more and more 'punishments' from him. There were a handful of others watching them, many of them men infatuated with watching the trim, young submissive, naked save for her collar and a red leather cincher, bouncing around and being bratty.

Beneath the blanket, she wore only her slave ring and the velvety stockings, the rest of her things tucked safely into Master's toy bag for the time being. He'd removed the posture collar previously to allow her better ability to relax. She intended to have him put it back on her after he returned, but she had to admit that it did feel kind of nice to have it off for a little bit. She loved the feel of it, but it was definitely not meant to be an item of clothing designed for comfort.

Chloe was recovering from the amazing scene she'd experienced, having become so lost in the moment and pleasures of it that she'd lost almost a full half hour of time. In truth, she was already quite well recovered, Master having given her plenty of aftercare. Mistress Victoria had lingered for a while afterwards, apart from them, but somehow still part of the recovery. After a bit, she'd requested to take Mittens off to finally show her the promised devious little toy she'd spoken of when they'd first arrived. Master had given his blessing for Mittens to go, Victoria being a trusted friend. The Mistress had said that it wouldn't be a long demonstration, simply wanting to give Mittens a taste of whatever it was, so the intention had been for them to fetch Mittens after about fifteen minutes.

However, after the fifteen minutes, Chloe had become enamored of watching the others playing about the room and requested to remain while Master went to fetch her. In truth, she hadn't been entirely certain she could have stood up yet from all the titanic orgasms they'd all given her. So, he'd allowed her to remain there and watch, promising to be right back. Almost right after he'd exited, the couple that was now entertaining her had entered and begun setting up.

The cute submissive suddenly gave a little squeal as her Dom pulled out a rather frightening-looking paddle covered in steel studs, and she rushed over to the corner Chloe was sitting in and jumped into her lap. "Protect me!" She squeaked, making both Chloe and parts of the room laugh. The Dom chuckled too, but not quite as much as everyone else.

To be honest, Chloe, embracing her new-found bi-sexual side, quite enjoyed the wriggling girl jumping into her lap and quickly helped her get beneath the blanket with her, their bare bodies pressing together rather pleasantly. As the young man came stalking up, gesturing for his girl to come out, she began looking around in a mock absent manner, as though completely innocent of the extra girl beneath the blanket. Finally, she made as if only just noticing him. "Hi." She said playfully.

"Hi." He returned, a slight laugh to the word, trying to maintain his sense of humor. "Sorry about her." He added before making another gesture for the girl to get back over to where they were playing.

The girl gave a shake of her head and ducked fully beneath the blanket, Chloe giggling and wiggling from the girl's hair tickling her naked body as she squirmed around on her. Chloe looked at the Dom. "I think she likes me."

The girl popped her head out of the blanket. "You do smell nice." She said with a giggle.

"I taste nice too." Chloe said with a grin, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

"Oooooo." The girl said and ducked back down under the blanket. A moment later, Chloe squealed as the girl's mouth suddenly sucked up her left nipple. The head popped back out a second later. "You're right. You do." She said with a silly smile.

"Sally!" The Dom scolded her, giving a laugh born more from shock than humor. "Seriously, you need to behave. We can get kicked out of here with you doing something like that without asking permission." He gave her a stern look.

"It's okay, sir." Chloe said with a chuckle. "I don't mind. She's cute. And I did sort of ask for it with that comment." She looked at Sally. "He is right though. I'm someone's property, if my Master didn't like people touching me without his knowledge, you could get your Master in trouble."

A little of Sally's spirit flagged and she looked honestly abashed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm kind of a newbie."

Chloe put an arm around her beneath the blanket. "It's okay. My Master would find it funny. Still, you do need to be a little more careful, not everyone is as understanding. I'm Chloe, by the way." She said to both Sally and her Dom.

"I'm George." He said. "And I guess you met Sally."

"She's pretty, Sir." Chloe said, giving Sally's right breast a grope beneath the blanket that made her squeak and laugh.

"Thanks." George said, then focused back on Sally. "Now get out of there." He sighed at her.

"Uh-uh!" Sally said, her spirit returning, and she nestled closer to Chloe. "I wanna stay here! She's warm and soft."

"Well, I'm going to give you cold and hard in a second here!" George threatened right back. The other people in the room were loving the whole show, Chloe noticed.

Sally fished an arm out of the blanket and pointed at the studded paddle in his hand. "Don't want it!" She squeaked.

"Oh, you're going to get it alright!" He said in frustration. Chloe could tell that he was actually starting to get a little annoyed, the playfulness of it all starting to wear a little thin. Obviously, he had been amused at first, but now he was wanting to actually play.

"Come on, take it like a good girl." Chloe coaxed her.

"Whose side are you on?" Sally whined.

"I'm on the side that wants to watch a pretty girl getting spanked." Chloe said with a wiggle of her eyebrows. "Tell you what, we'll both get out of the blanket and you can hang on to me while he paddles you."

"Can I play with your boobs?" Sally asked.

All of a sudden, Chloe was thrown into a memory of the first time she met Mittens. Her beloved sister submissive had asked that very same thing in pretty much the very same way. It made her laugh now. "How about I just hold your hands while your Master spanks you, if he's okay with that."

The other men in the room gave their amused approval, though they obviously had liked Sally's suggestion better. George nodded his agreement with the proposal. At this point, he was likely to agree to anything to wrangle the crazy girl. Throwing off the blanket, Chloe and Sally got up and they both went to the padded bench where George was trying to have his fun. He got Sally bent over and Chloe stood where the girl could see her and hold onto her hands while George had his fun.

Chloe could see that Sally was honestly wrestling with whether she was completely ready for what George was threatening her with. She felt certain, at least, that the girl wasn't being pressured into something she was against and too inexperienced to know when to use a safe word. In truth, she'd been around more than enough submissives to recognize Sally's brand of it. They revealed in being the brat, wanting the punishment, even wanting it to be something they didn't want, but often bit off more than they could chew. As a self-professed 'newbie', she might very well be more frightened than she wanted to let on, as afraid of the paddle as she was showing that she wasn't willing to take it.

Chloe thought about Master and Grandfather Clock. She hoped that she was as good a judge of whether someone was being pushed past a limit as they were. It relieved her when she noted that George obviously knew his submissive's limits himself. He was apparently playing a bit of a mind game, as he deftly switched the studded paddle for a normal one while Sally was facing away from him. That helped make Chloe feel a bit more sure of the moment and feel much more confident that George wasn't as much of a newbie as his submissive.

His first blow made Sally catch her breath and whimper, her hands suddenly clutching Chloe's tight. The second blow brought a gasp, the third a slight sob, but between each was a little sigh of enjoyment that Chloe found unmistakable. After several more swings, Sally was getting lost in the spanking, hands now bracing herself on the bench and face flushed. The tone of the two of them had gone from the playful chase to a much more serious scene, Sally falling into the mindspace of the masochist. Chloe saw tears welling in her eyes, but also saw her eyes rolling with pleasure.

After a moment, She leaned down and spoke very softly to Sally. "You good?"

Sally gave a little gasp and nodded, but spared her a grateful smile and reached up a hand to touch Chloe's arm. "Thank you." She whispered. "Talk later?"

"Please." Chloe gave her fingers a squeeze before she gracefully removed herself from the scene to allow the couple the floor together. As she stepped away to the side, someone draped the blanket over her bare shoulders and she turned in surprise to find Master and Mittens there. Both were smiling broadly at her.

"Very well done, my slave." Master said, giving her a little kiss on the cheek. "Good girl."

"How much of that did you see, Master?" She asked, not realizing they'd been anywhere nearby.

"We came in right around the time you were convincing her to get out of the blanket." He said.

She looked back at the scene, watching George's concentration on his task and Sally's writhing body knelt on the spanking bench. "I was worried that I was doing the wrong thing, actually. I could see he was getting annoyed, but I wasn't sure if she was actually frightened of the spanking or not. I had a moment that I was scared I had talked this poor girl into something she didn't actually want to go through."

Master put an arm around her and they led her from the room. "Luckily, I know George, so she is in good hands and I feel he wouldn't be trying to do anything to a submissive that he didn't think she was actually game for. Also, she wouldn't have been as easy to convince onto that bench if she'd not actually wanted to be there. Note that George never employed anything to hold her in place, but she'd not made one attempt to vacate the position." He gave her face a caress. "However, don't ever stop asking such questions. That you were watching carefully to make sure she was okay shows you didn't do it thoughtlessly." He gave her another kiss.

"Thank you, Master." She said, leaning into him.

Mittens, her paws wrapped around Chloe's hand on the other side, beamed at her. "You were really amazing. Really." She gave the hand a squeeze. "I'm so proud of you."

Chloe smiled back at her, feeling warm from all the praise. "How did things go with Mistress Victoria?"

Mittens laughed strangely, Master chuckling too, as though at an inside joke. "Um...." Mittens giggled, pinkening.

"She broke it." Master said with a laugh.

"What?!" Chloe balked. "What did you break?" She aimed at Mittens.

Mittens gave a regretful, and a bit exaggerated, sulk. "I not brokeded it..." She whined in her 'cute voice'. "It jus'...sorta brokeded on its own."

"What broke?" Chloe begged to know, feeling a little exasperated to know what they were talking about. She looked at her owner and gave a whine of her own. "Master, what broke?"

Master chuckled again and spared a quick look at Mittens before he answered. "Mistress Victoria ordered a special flogger from an independent toymaker in California. It has little steel studs all through the thongs of it."

"She gots one good swing... and the handle came off...and it went all kablooe." Mittens said, looking miserable, though Chloe wasn't sure if it was because she honestly worried she'd somehow broke it or because she'd wanted to receive more than just the one swing from it.

Master laughed. "I came in to find the two of them trying to figure out how to put it back together. Victoria was fuming like crazy." He gave Mittens a comforting look. "And NOT at you, my kitty cat. She was just angry that she paid over a hundred dollars for it and it came apart like that. I don't think she intends to use that toymaker again."

Mittens still frowned a little, looking a bit abashed. "I's still feels bad. She said she been waiting to use it on me first, so she literally gots only the one swing outs of it."

"Still not your fault, Mittens." Master said, extending the hand around Chloe's shoulders to brush her face.

"I knows, Master." She said with a nod. "I were just excited." A mischievous grin spread across her face, her little fangs gleaming. "I wanteded more floggingses."

Chloe chuckled. "Well, we ARE at a play party and I think it's your turn to get focused on, right Master?"

Master grinned. "I do believe you are right slave." He steered them towards one of the play rooms. "Do you want to help?"

"May I just watch, Master?" Chloe asked. "I'm still a little wobbly and I really like watching you and Mittens together, just you two."

"Okay, slave." Master said giving her cheek a caress. "Did you want to get some of your clothes back on?"

"If it pleases Master." Chloe replied with a nod. "As he wishes his slave, so she'd like to be."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Such a good girl. I think I'd like you back dressed for now, as far as the clothes. You may decide whether you wish to put your shoes back on or not."

As they waited for a nearby Saint Andrew's Cross, a large frame shaped like a big 'X' designed largely in part for use with whipping and flogging, Mittens and Master helped Chloe get back into her corset, shoes, and skirt, then Master replaced the slave ring with her custom Posture Collar. She was pulling on her gloves when the Cross became available and she retired to a good spot where she could watch them. She loved how Master seemed to fall into an almost religious-seeming reverence and ritual as he went about strapping Mittens to the X-frame. It made the whole scene feel more like some beautiful ceremony than just play. It was a large part of what she loved about Master and his method of Dominance. He took it all as something more than just sex games, for him, there was a sacredness to it all. A feeling she shared with him.

As he began working Mittens' back with a softer flogger, warming her up before he switched to something heavier, Chloe noticed a few people gathering inside the door near where she was, come to watch them play. She'd noticed that every scene Master did drew an audience, likely due to that same reverent feeling that she loved so much. However, she felt certain that part of it, probably a pretty big part of it, was Mittens herself. Aside of the Cat-costuming she always wore, Mittens exuded a presence and beauty that stood far out from most other people at the party. She was certain that part of that was her own bias, her love for the adorable cat-girl made her seem all the more beautiful to her, but she'd thought her sister submissive was amazingly attractive even before she'd really gotten to know her.

She thought back to their first meeting, there in Master's kitchen, Mittens seated on the counter looking sheepish, her stuffed paw-covered feet dangling. She'd thought she seemed flawless even then, like something born more out of fantasy than reality. Her perfect little pussy, soft and sweet, had struck her so strongly. Even now, the irony of it made her still smile. It seemed impossible to think that she'd met her only a few weeks ago. It was as if she'd always known Mittens, on some spiritual level. The moment they'd met, they'd instantly been close. Chloe wondered if she'd have so easily slipped into such a polyamorous lifestyle had it not been Mittens waiting on that counter.

She knew that she'd have loved Master anyway and would have accepted anyone he'd told her that she'd had to share him with, but she couldn't imagine so instantly falling in love with anyone but Mittens as her fellow submissive. It seemed impossible for anyone not to fall, at least a little, in love with her. She just had too much personality not to be drawn to her.

Almost as if as a specific rebuttal to her thought, she heard a soft, disapproving, cluck beside her. She looked up to find a man standing next to her chair, one of those who'd drifted in to watch, arms crossed in front of his chest, and watching the two of them. Where everyone else seemed enthralled, his face wore a decidedly disapproving look. She'd seen him several times around the play party, though he wasn't anyone that Master had introduced her to.

His hair was short and mostly dark, a few fringes of lighter hair frosting the edges of his bangs. Clean shaven, he seemed to have an almost military look to him, though his body belied that idea, as it lacked the stereotypical fitness one usually associated with a military career. His blue eyes seemed cold and sharp, like pieces of dark ice. He wore leather pants and a pair of leather bracers on his wrists, but his shirt was at odds to the rest of the stern whole. It was yellow and had an large image of a rubber ducky, comically bound up in bondage gear, on the front of it.

She didn't realize just how sharply she'd been gazing at him until he turned to glare back at her, an eyebrow raising in quiet inquiry of why she was looking at him. She looked away, feeling a little embarrassed at being caught just openly staring, but almost as quickly returned to looking at him, curious still at his sounds of disapproval. She tried to use her eyes, flicking them towards where her lovers played a moment and then back to widen questioningly, to ask why he didn't like what he saw.

He looked again at the pair of them, eyes narrowing, and then looked back to Chloe, tilting his head to politely indicate that they should step outside of the room to more properly ask and answer questions. He might not approve of what he was seeing, but he obviously knew better than to have random conversations while someone was playing. She rose and stepped out into the hallway with him.

Outside of the room, she more directly fixed him with a questioning look. "Was there something wrong in there, Sir?" She asked, adding the honorific on the assumption he was a Dominant, based on his demeanor, despite the odd ducky shirt.

"Just not a fan of him." He replied with an absent frown.

This only made Chloe more curious. "May I ask why, Sir?"

He looked back into the room a moment, his frown deepening a second. "For one, his girl bit me a couple years ago and he didn't really do that much about it. Not to mention, I was the one that got bitten, but he convinced the local community that I was the bad guy."

"You're Danny Walker." She said in surprise before she could think better of it. She was pretty sure Mittens had only bitten the one person, outside of a playful way. However, as she'd heard it, Master had made her apologize to him and then had most certainly punished her by putting her into the Void for longer than she'd ever been in it. Still, perhaps Danny Walker didn't know that.

"Yeah." He replied to her, actually seeming a little surprised for a moment that she knew who he was. However, it quickly disappeared, replaced with a grimace, realizing that she must know him due to the incident. "I guess you've heard about that then?"

"Just a little, Sir." She said back, trying to show an earnestness of opinion on the matter. She was willing to give him a chance to tell his side of the event, if only to learn more about what had happened that day. "Though I do know that he did punish her for it."

12