The Collars Ch. 01

Story Info
A man finds some strange collars and their control unit.
3.4k words
3.97
38.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dracone
dracone
12 Followers

My name is Marcus Latch, I can not begin to tell you how many jokes about my last name I got in grade school, middle school, high school and college. Any way it all started when I found a trunk full of collars in the three story, plus basement, complex my grandfather left me in his will. I couldn't tell why since I only saw the man a total of 5 times over the course of my life and last time was just after graduation with him asking me what I want in a life partner, the conversation took a turn for awkward and weird when I said I had never so much as been on a date in my life. I'm not a bad looking guy, of course I'm not a good looking man either. I'm predictably average in my appearance, actually I go beyond average with looks that are so plain I just seem to fade into the background. My parents constantly didn't notice me, people I started making friends with forgot who was the following day, and teachers constantly missed at role call through every stage of education. The only people that seemed notice me were, ironically, the grandfather who left this place and everything in it to me in his will, my only friend Janie (her real name is Janella, but anyone who calls her that more than once is liable to get a black eye and swollen lip) and my computer with some of the latest biometric locks. I am a 32 years old, have brown hair, blue eyes and am of Irish and German descent (with a bit of Scottish, Russian and Italian thrown in for good measure), ame 6'5" and have a profession in security (by profession I mean I design and make security systems for everything from homes to computers and everything in-between).

Anyway what made it really weird was I found this weird futuristic arm band along with the collars, at the time I went 'what the hell I can use this' because I was going to a costume party and going as a cyberpunk wizard, I know how contradictory that sounds (however when you have mostly forgettable existence you also take strides to have memorable costumes so that at least something about you is noticed by the majority). I slipped it on to see if it fit when a holographic display popped up and said, "registering, one moment. Marcus Latch <> and <>. Scanning for <>... <> found," a holographic display of a generic collar popped up, "attention, 7 default <> present with 33 <> deploying <>, a small sphere launched from the armband, "attention Configuration will take 17.485763 hours, please go about standard routines until Configuration is completed," with that the holographic display disappeared.

"Note to self find out who made this thing and request schematics for unit," I said out loud, which was habit I developed for when I was alone. I find myself alone a lot. With the strange armband, which I would be trying to look into later, my costume was half completed luckily the party wouldn't be for a week and the rest of the outfit was more a matter of getting little things to complete the look. I decided to check the basement, this would prove to be another surprise. When I started looking through the basement I found seven more trunks filled with collars of various design and appearance. At each one the armband repeated the process from the first one, all in all I was told that in a total of 47 and a half hours all the collars would be "CONFIGURED" as to whey someone would make such an item, and what it had to do with collars and chokers for people to wear was beyond me at the time, to an extent it still is.

I was sleeping when the first COMPLETION message was sent to the band, aside from the collars designed for people to wear, which mostly had me wondering why anyone would amass a collection like some kind of hoarder. What followed next had me begin to question my sanity. One of my new neighbors came to visit the day after my finding the Collars. Her name is Sandy, a woman blue eyed blond woman Greek complexioned lady with a pair of EE breasts who hasn't been able to keep a boyfriend for more than a few months despite being a highly attractive woman and amazingly successful (and reasonably intelligent) fashion model. Yeah, Sandy started visiting me so that she could whine her latest set of problems. Apparently her boyfriend dumped her for a flat chested brunette with a butt a little bigger than hers in addition to her agency deciding she needed a month's reprieve from the circuit, which she new was code for we want to keep you but have to let you go next year because you aren't drawing in the figures you did a year ago. Sandy never got my name right, no surprise there, at least she was closer to my name this time around with calling me names like Marv, Matt, Max and Mel. I knew it would be a mistake, but I invited her join for the costume party in a few days and directed her the first trunk full of collars, which I had hauled down to the den for some reason. She got a sparkle in her eyes at the mention of being able to decide on her outfit, and actually got my name right by calling me Marc before dashing over to the trunk and tossing it up, neither of us noticed the 'Probe' fly out of the trunk and back into my armband (which I discovered wouldn't come off my arm no matter what) and make the display a <> signal for half a second. Sandy continued to shift through the collars before stopping at one that was adorned with pink and violet hearts.

When Sandy put it on she suddenly got a blank stare, I looked my armband's now active display and it read, "Connecting to <> Unit Designation <> Subject Name Designation <> Rewriting Subject <>, Alert Unit can not be removed without Administrator approval, Alert Psychological rewrite will have 27 hour residual effect when Unit is removed, Alert if Subject Desires new Unit Administrator Approval not needed after prior Unit has been removed. Attention subject is 27 years old and fully capable of child bearing." I started thinking what did we just get into, and that's when I suddenly noticed that my clothing (underwear and all) had been removed and I was staring at Sandy and her jiggling size 19 EE breasts.

"Sandy what are you doing?" I inquired.

"Making myself ready for Master and myself to take part in Master's acts of pleasure."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed before saying, "don't focus on that, right now I want you put your clothes back on and look around for materials to make the outfit you had in mind when you decided to put on the collar, make sure the outfit is family friendly because there will potentially be underage individuals present at the event. We will 'discuss' this after the party. Have I made myself clear?"

"Perfectly master," said Sandy as she put her clothes back on, I was also doing the same.

"Before you go tell me how you managed to remove my clothes so fast."

"That one's easy, Master," she said with a loving giggle, "the art of quick clothing removing and dawning is crucial in my line of work," with that she left and I heard the door close followed by her yammering about materials required for her costume like the whole event had never happened. After she departed I brought up the information that had been logged on her archived information. I was surprised to find section marked Sexual Fantasy, even more surprised that said Fantasy was very close to what just happened. She actually fantasized about someone manipulating her mind and dominating her sexually in addition to mentally. I decided the next time we were alone I would bring what just happened after she dawned the collar and we would discuss it. Despite everything that happened I was still an individual who wouldn't press that kind of advantage. I then made notes that said, "Warning Mind Altering Collars" and attached them to all of the chests. That chance came sooner than I thought.

I finally managed to get a hold of the last pieces to make my costume later that and was about to try them on before heading off to bed, I worked Monday through Friday at a company and it was Saturday. Sandy came waltzing into my home in an Aphrodite outfit and said, "what do you think?"

"We need to talk, system override Administrator wishes to communicate with unaltered subject."

"Sandy gave a twitch and said, "what was that all about?"

"Turns out collars the chests I found have different designations, and the one you put on made you into my lover slash sex slave, you can't remove that thing without my permission, if the collar is removed its effects on you will actually remain on you for a little over day or until you put on a new collar, if you decide on dawning a new collar after the prior one has been removed my approval is unneeded. It also gave me your bio data and psychological profile, including a summary of your sexual fantasies. I'm not the kind of person to take advantage of something like this, the decision of what to do with information is up to you."

Sandy sat there think for a total of nine seconds before saying, "let's date, every guy I've dated was because someone said that it would be good for their image and when I say that it was mostly my ex-boyfriends. You're a genuinely nice guy and to tell the truth when you told me all that I thought it was so hot I almost got wet. I'm keeping this thing on now regardless of what you say. So how does the Lover/Slave thing work?"

I gave a sigh of defeat before saying, "when in public you're my devoted lover," she gave a delighted smile that should have creeped me out, but for some reason actually made me comfortable, then I continued, "and in private you're my Complete Love Slave."

"To be honest that's actually better than the domination fantasies I've been having for years, I'm definitely keeping this. Also I want you to keep the default, don't change a thing," she playfully poked my chest in punctuations when she said to not change anything, "this is going to be so fun, and the costume party is going to be our first official date, how long does the override last?"

"Until either you leave or I fall asleep, in all honesty if I do fall asleep with just you in the room I'm worried that I'll wake up to you riding my rod while licking my chest clean of chocolate and honey like some bizarre porn video."

"Is that your sexual fantasy?" she inquired.

"I've fantasized about a woman licking chocolate, peanut butter, jam, honey and vanilla paste from my face and chest for the past ten years now. Usually independently, but sometimes in combos that vary from event to event." Something hit me and we both looked at the holographic display which was now stating that was placing subliminal messages to to make her act on my sexual fantasies when we were alone.

"I like this thing more and more," said Sandy, "I probably wouldn't have remembered all that, and to tell the truth I kind of like your little fantasy about women eating off of you. You're going to be a fun partner, period. Oh, this is making me so wet, and it looks like your aroused as well."

"Alright, you can do any sex play with me, at this point I don't care if you do anything that gets you pregnant."

"Actually, that could help my career in the long run, but the short run I might get scrutinized."

"Then before we get started I suggest you file your two week notice with agency, that way you can just say you were between agency and jobs when it happened if this really does end up getting you pregnant. Hell, I'd even spring for an marriage ceremony after month three of our 'relationship'."

"I'll help you out with that, but yeah it's time I let he agency know I'm the one in charge of my life and not them. See you in a couple of hours, and chances are neither of us will be getting much sleep tonight so I hope you don't have work tomorrow."

"Nope, but I do on Monday," I said, "so you'll have hold off on the 'private acts of affection' after ten in the morning tomorrow and just get ready for the rest of your week. Remember, the costume party is next week, so you have time to make any tweaks to your outfit you want as long as they're family friendly. Don't worry there'll be an adult costume party near Halloween so you'll be able to go nuts with your costume in a few months, but for now keep your outfit PG rated."

"Can do, see you in a few hours," she said as she headed out the door.

"What have I gotten myself into?" was all I said after she was out the door.

I wasn't given an hour's reprieve because as I was going over the different collar designs and trying figure out what each one now did (my fancy armband was no help in that regard, that and I figured I would be saying that sentence in a different context). When my door was slammed open and I heard a condescending Australian accented female voice yell, "Latch your lawn is three fifths of an inch to long."

"Hello Bernice," I said in the deadpan tone I usually reserved for her, "if you will remember I signed that home owner's association form that states that the care of my lawn is YOUR responsibility. How are you today?"

"Oh, you're right she said in a more reasonable tone as she entered the den, "did I just see miss Delphi depart your house a moment ago?"

"Yeah, her boyfriend dumped her again and her agency told her take some time off, she decided to be a bit more proactive with her life and went to file her two week notice. Since you know my lawn is not my responsibility to maintain, may I ask the real reason for your visit?"

"Actually that was the reason for my visit, I just got her from berating mister Davidson for improper lawn care and was still frustrated when I noticed your lawn was under-managed. Why does that chest have sign that says the contents can influence our minds?"

"Bernice, it's not a joke! I know you have successful psychiatric practice, and are a bit of stickler for regulations, but what these chests say is the honest truth. Sandy put on one with a heart pattern and it made her feel overly romantic towards me, we 'fixed' that little problem but she insists on continuing to wear it so now she gets overly romantic whenever she's in close proximity to me."

"Well, I suppose slight scientific study is in order with a few samples. Anything else I should know?"

"Apparently this armband, which I am unable to remove by the way, designates me as the 'Administrator' for the Collar Units and collars can't come off without Administrator approval, if the collars do come off there's a 27 hour residual effect where the former wearer still acts as if they were under the effects of the collar, as far as I can tell putting on a new Collar Unit will override the effects of the prior," with that I turned around to look at the woman of Australian decent my size with an impressive set of DDs.

"Well I suppose a little test is in order then," she said reaching into the chest and pulling out collar with what looked like little silver charms on it.

"Bernice, maybe we should wait until we have some other individuals with a similar interest to record information, or at least act as a control."

"Of course mister Latch," she said moving to place the collar in her pocket.

"I'll take that," I said snatching the collar from her hand, "I'm worried that having this in your residence might be too much of a temptation, and what if one of your guests decided to put it on without telling you?"

"Your very practical, Latch," she said, "pity I can only pick your voice out of crowd, and even then I have to devote more mental resources than I normally would. Is there anyone who doesn't have that problem with you?"

"Just my best friend and my computer," I said, "and Janie won't be able to visit for a while, we probably won't see her until around New Year's Eve."

"Pity, I like that girl, but she's not interested in becoming part of our community."

"She's a very busy woman, so it's no surprise really."

"Well, see you at the party," she said, "I hope can at least pick out in that crowd at it."

"Oh, trust me you'll notice," I said, "costume parties seem to be the only time people notice me en mass, but they only remember my outfit and not my name. Of course I always take what I can get."

"Well then, best of luck to you. Also I would appreciate that project we talked about, when well you be able to get started?"

"I'll have send the notice to my superiors, but possibly next month."

"Excellent," she said and was out the door.

I gave an exasperated sigh and flopped on my on my couch looking over the Charm Collar. In just few hours my entire life had undergone a dramatic change. I was worried what an entire week would bring.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After waiting 2 hours the moment Sandy was back she said, "well, my two week notice is out, so now what?"

"You join me in my bedroom the moment you close the door to outside."

"Done," she said closing the door. We made our way up to my room, and when she saw my room she literally cooed.

"Ooh," she purred, "the master bedroom has an expansive room, and the bed itself can hold the two of us and a few additional partners." We both stepped into the exceptionally well maintained master bedroom, just because I don't mow my own lawn doesn't mean I'm lazy or a slob. The moment the door closed my clothes, and the charm collar I had still been holding, were on top of the dresser neatly folded. Sandy's dressing skills may of well been a superpower, or maybe this was an additional ability granted by the collar? I honestly couldn't tell, of course by this point I didn't really care much about such things.

"Quick question," I said as she started sucking me off, "have you had any sexual experience before now? Because I sure haven't."

"No," she said with an erotic moan and pushing me on to the bed, "but it seems this collar has put a bunch of information on how to please your sexually in addition outside of the bedroom. I was never the best cook cook, but *EROTIC MOAN* it seems to have given me knowledge of how to be decent in the kitchen. Marc I really am happy you're my master," she then slid my dick into her pussy and started bouncing up and down on my my waist. I quickly changed our positions on the bed after letter her bounce on me for a few minutes, so that I was on top. I leaned in and gave deep kiss while fondling her breasts with my hand and pumping my waist a bit. She moaned into my mouth. Before I knew it every ten to twenty minutes we were changing positions, but not once did my rod cease being in her pussy. As delightful as our bedroom play was the surprise for me the following morning was more of a joy.

dracone
dracone
12 Followers