The Collection: Lisa S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master never let up on his assault on my cunt. The clip had a chain and I saw Kenneth tugging on it. Soon I was humping Master's cock as if my body wanted his dick. It did too, but still I denied it. I didn't want to be used like this. I was supposed to be in control. Master shot his come into me and I felt the heat of it coat my pussy. I came then too. I felt my fluids erupt and felt my shame at having lost control of my body and its natural tendencies. Master pulled his dick from me, slapped my pussy with the come-covered organ and then left the room. "She's yours, just leave her alive."

"Alive?" I thought.

Brandon watched as did his father as the men took turns making me come with their cocks. When some were done they would move up to push their dicks into my mouth and force me to clean it. Sometime during the "lesson" I found myself working their tools with the muscles of my pussy and my tongue lashed willingly at their cocks. I wanted to feel their hands on my body, their fingers pushing into my ass, their lips on my boobs. Jerry must have realized this for he ordered the activities to stop. I was released, the gag pulled from my mouth and then I was given a choice. I was told I could have my freedom from the restraints or I could go back to them.

I glanced at the slippery table. Then at the half-masted cocks and at the still hard ones. I sank to my knees and opened my mouth. I spread my legs and pushed my ass up into the air. It was all they needed and all I wanted. The hours passed as I sucked cock, learned how to make a man moan for more and eventually welcomed a cock in every orifice. When Master returned I was soaked with creamy milk, and was working my way across the table to lap up more. He grinned at me and I purred when he touched my cheek. "You're the youngest of the Collection. . .and I believe you'll be the hungriest."

He collared me and then fucked me again. When I awoke I was in Master's bed, freshly washed and free of come. . .but he was right. . .I was hungry, hungry for more, which he happily gave me.

12