The Collector 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayla's hand descended to my crotch and she began rubbing my stiffening member through my pants. I shifted to give her a better angle even as my own fingers went exploring through her silky soft pubic hairs. The tip of my index finger was greeted with warm wetness as I nestled it in between her pussy lips. She groaned and parted her legs further in response. She also squeezed my cock harder and started digging at my zipper.

I pulled away from her before she could get my fly undone. When Shayla looked at me in surprise, I gently pushed her back on the sofa and slid my face down between her thighs. The musky aroma of her pussy was thick around me as I gently started licking her. Shayla was one of those women who responds very quickly to direct stimulation like that and in moments her hips were bucking on the sofa. Her first orgasm took only minutes but I didn't let up, even as she screamed and dug her fingernails into my shoulder. I lapped her gently after she came and soon she was squirming and moaning as her second orgasm began to build. By the time she erupted the second time, her brow was drenched in sweat and her breaths were deep and rapid.

I would have kept going. It took hardly any effort on my part and my tongue was nowhere near tired. But Shayla pushed my head away.

"Whoa," she sighed. "That's enough for now." She wiped the beads of perspiration from her brow and sat up, still catching her breath. "Why don't you let me have a turn," she said as she reached again for my zipper.

Now I enjoy eating a woman out, especially if I can make her cum a time or two while I'm doing it. And it's especially great when I make her feel so good that she's eager to return the favor. As I stood to let Shayla pulled my pants down, I knew that was the kind of cocksucking she was going to give me.

I kicked my pants off and sat back down on the sofa. Shayla unbuttoned my shirt, spread it wide and began running her hands over my chest. She kissed my lips, then my chin and neck and slowly began kissing her way down my chest. My cock stiffened in anticipation as she deliberately made her way down, kissing my belly and the skin just above the base of my cock. She paused for a moment and I waited expectantly for the warmth of her mouth to engulf me.

I was sitting on the sofa and Shayla was kneeling on it with her head in my lap, so all I could see was her neatly styled hair. I have no idea what she was doing, but the anticipation of feeling her mouth on me was killing me. Then she shifted slightly and started kissing her way down my thigh. I let out my pent up breath in a rush, at once both disappointed she hadn't started sucking and thrilled that she was continuing to build my anticipation.

Shayla kissed her way back up my other thigh and the feel of her hair brushing lightly against the underside of my cock was starting to drive me crazy. I felt her hand grip me gently at the base of my shaft and again I waited expectantly for the sudden heat of her mouth. I felt her hand give my rod a soft squeeze, but still she kept me waiting, barely able to breathe.

Then Shayla sat up, tossed her hair back out of her eyes and looked at me seriously.

"I hope you weren't expecting me to, uh, you know, put it in my mouth" she said. "Because I don't do that." Now I'm a guy who likes to think he has a pretty good poker face, but I know I must have looked pretty crushed when Shayla said that. A moment later, Shayla burst out laughing.

"Gotcha!" she laughed as she got off the sofa and knelt down between my legs. She took hold of my shaft again, still laughing. "The look on your face was priceless," she said as she opened her mouth and pulled my cock down on to her tongue. Looking into my eyes, Shayla closed her lips around the head of my shaft and massaged the underside of me with her tongue.

If I had been put off in the slightest by Shayla's joke, which I really wasn't, I would have quickly forgiven her. She was quite an incredible woman, with intelligence, confidence, a terrific sense of humor and she was gorgeous too. To be in her mouth, even this little bit, was a thrill for me. And it only got better.

Shayla began to tenderly slide her lips down my shaft, sending a shiver of warmth through my lower body. Her eyes closed as she bobbed slowly up and down on my straining cock. She wasn't sucking me all that deeply, taking in a little less than half my length, but it was very slow and sensual, allowing me to savor every touch of her lips and tongue.

Shayla had pulled my cock toward her and was rocking forward and backward as she sucked me. This gave me a good view of her face and let me see my shaft sliding in and out of her sweet mouth. Her motion also pressed her ample breasts against the insides of my thighs, which was a nice added bonus.

As Shayla tenderly sucked me, my eyes took in her lovely body. I followed her gracefully arched back down to where her hips swelled generously into her firm ass. Coming back up, I watched the sides of her breasts grind against my legs. She was a gorgeous woman. And the way she gave such wonderfully sensual head was turning me inside out.

She continued to rock slowly back and forth, her lips gliding up and down my cock. Every so often Shayla would pause to lick or kiss me. She looked up into my eyes on each of these occasions and it seemed like she was smiling. Or at least, she would have been if her lips weren't otherwise occupied. Her beautiful eyes boring into mine as she lavished my cock with her kisses was enough to send shudders of pleasure through me.

Eventually, Shayla shifted herself forward so she could bob up and down on me. She didn't speed up her pace much though. She continued to suck me deliberately and sensually. But it felt better because my cock was now straight up, which was a more comfortable position for me. It also was probably an easier angle for Shayla too, as her body had stopped rocking and now only her neck bent to move her mouth up and down my shaft.

Though Shayla didn't really pick up her pace, she didn't stop to lick and kiss me. So I had no chance to catch my breath as she patiently sucked my cock, drawing me step by step closer to orgasm. Her unhurried cocksucking was causing all the muscles in my legs, ass and abdomen to clench in anticipation.

I have to say, it's a rare thing to find a woman who knows how to suck a cock slowly and patiently like Shayla did. Even the women who start out that way turn to power sucking to get me to cum. Sometimes that's necessary, depending on how turned on I am and how long it's been since the last time I came. But even when a woman could go slow and bring me to orgasm with the sensuality of her cocksucking, I don't usually get the pleasure.

And when I say pleasure, I can't emphasize enough how incredibly wrenching an orgasm I can have when a woman is talented enough to finish me off that way. Shayla had the talent and experience to know how to do it right. And the patience. It took a long time for her to get me there with her tender sucking. It was at least twenty minutes of her head bobbing slowly in my lap before I felt my orgasm build to the point where I knew it was inevitible.

Shayla was still sucking at her unhurried pace when my balls tightened and my cock swelled. My one hand gripped the arm of the sofa in a death grip, my other hand grabbed the back of my neck as I threw my head back and groaned. My ass lifted off the cushion as I erupted in Shayla's mouth.

The thing about reaching orgasm slowly like that is that it's much more powerful than a regular one and seems to last forever. My body shook, the warmth flooding all through me as my cock heaved up first one huge wad of cum followed by three or four smaller ones. My muscles clenched and unclenched with each one and when they passed, I felt completely spent.

Shayla never stopped sucking me, stretching out the moment of climax seemingly forever. She continued until I felt my erection start to fade. Then she slipped me from her mouth and planted kisses on the head of my cock and my balls. Then she wrapped her arms behind my back and laid her head down in my lap.

"Mmmmm... that was soooo good," she said softly.

"Mmmm hmmm..." I moaned in response. I wasn't sure if I would be able to speak at that point, I was so drained.

After a few minutes, Shayla got to her feet, lit some candles and put on some soft music. Then she pulled off my shirt and coaxed me off the sofa to slow dance with her, our naked bodies pressing together. We swayed gently to the beat of the music until I recuperated.

Once Shayla felt my cock starting to stir again, she reached down and stroked me slowly until I was fully erect again. Then she turned her back to me, bent over and reached back to guide me into her pussy. I entered her from behind and slowly pushed my cock deep into her a half dozen times. Then she pulled away, stood up and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

We wound up fucking a couple times that night, and both were incredible. Shayla was every bit as sensual in her fucking as she had been in her cock sucking. When we finally fell asleep a few hours later, we were both completely satisfied.

In the morning Shayla gave me another blow job, but although she started off slowly, she eventually wound up having to do some serious bobbing to get me off. And that was no surprise. I had cum three times the night before.

She and I have hooked up a couple times since, and she gave me a blow job on one of those occasions. I should say, she sucked me off once. She gave me head both times, but I only came in her mouth the one time. But she once again had to pick up the pace of her sucking to get me off, so it wasn't a repeat of that first magnificent blow job.

Okay, to the score card. I have to give Shayla a ten. Her patient, unhurried cocksucking really rocked my world. A woman who can drive me that wild with her mouth deserves nothing less. But she did a lot of other things right.

First, she was a beautiful woman who loved to be naked. I found out that she wasn't just saying that. During most of the time I spent at her house, she walked around without a shred of clothing. While I may have a thing for nicely dressed women on their knees, there's nothing wrong with a beauty like Shayla sucking my cock in the nude either.

Shayla gave me head on her knees. True, I prefer to be standing, but I don't think I could have cum from her slow sucking the way I did if I hadn't been sitting. The way she looked up from her knees as she kissed my cock also really did something for me.

And of course, Shayla swallowed every drop of my cum, which is always a great thing in my book. She didn't stop sucking when I came, milking out everything I had before swallowing it down. I admit, I got a little post-orgasm thrill out of watching her walk around the room lighting candles afterward, looking at her bare stomach and thinking that her belly was full of my cum. I don't know why that fascinates me or turns me on, but it does. A short time after this, Shayla emailed me a picture of herself in a bikini and I couldn't help looking at her stomach and being reminded of how she had swallowed my load.

Anyway, Shayla was terrific in bed all around. She was tender and sensual and without inhibition. She truly seemed to enjoy sucking my cock and making me cum the way she did. I always find that kind of willingness to please quite a turn on.

There weren't any of the emotional strings with Shayla that I had worried about either. She seemed quite content to see me once in a while, have a nice dinner, some laughs and some great sex. She told me quite candidly that she saw other men and intended to keep things that way. Obviously, that suited me quite nicely, since that's pretty much how I live my life. And I'm not sexist about it. Women have every right to be players too, if they choose to be. More power to Shayla for living her life the way she wanted.

We emailed each other fairly regularly and, as I said, hooked up a couple times since this entry. I did tell her on more than one occasion how incredible that first blow job had been and I finally came right out and asked her if she would ever suck me like that again. Her answer was that it wasn't up to her. She said most guys need more physical stimulation than that, unless they're already really turned on. The first time she gives a guy head, she said, was usually exciting enough that she could get him off that way.

She did say that one possibility was that I could refrain from having sex of any kind for a week or two before seeing her again. Then I might be wound up enough to cum from such slow and sensual cocksucking.

"The down side of that," Shayla emailed me, "at least from my point of view, is that a guy who hasn't cum in a week or two tends to shoot a pretty big load. I don't mind swallowing a little cum now and then, but I don't want the stuff squirting out my ears!"

After a couple more emails back and forth, Shayla said she could be persuaded to do it anyway, huge load or not. We still haven't made any firm plans to get together again yet, but I get a little tingle every time I think about erupting in her mouth again the way I did that first time. And if Shayla is going to have to gulp down a big load of my cum to make it happen, so much the better.

12