The Collector Ch. 01

Story Info
Flt Lt Beresford is a collector; a collector of women.
1.6k words
3.78
26.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Beresford is a collector, she collects uniforms; she collects sheer nylons and she collects the women that wear them. Twenty nine years old, 5ft 7 in tall, slim with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, both men and women find her attractive. She is a predatory lesbian who likes to force straight women to do as she wishes.

Chapter 1. Setting the Scene

Kelly has been in the RAF for eight years since leaving university, her role as a Provost Officer (Police) has allowed her to acquire a number of victims over her career and she hopes that her present posting will greatly expand her collection.

For the last three months Flt Lt Beresford has been the Officer Commanding the RAF recruitment office in Lincoln, a city in the east midlands.

Over the last decade the number of young women wearing nylons had decreased markedly in fact the only time some young women would wear them now would be for a job interview. The economic downturn has affected rural Lincolnshire greater than other parts of the UK and successive defence cuts have meant that RAF recruitment is at its lowest for decades.

Kelly has high hopes that these conditions will provide her with a steady stream of applicants willing, or better still unwilling but desperate enough, to comply with her commands in order to secure one of those precious recruitment slots.

The first three months in post had been spent preparing for the eagerly anticipated fun to come. In order to groom and dominate the future victims she decided she would require some accomplices; again it would be much more fun if these accomplices were unwilling.

The recruitment office was situated in a 1960's block of shops and consisted of a front office where applicants came in off the streets; behind this lay a labyrinth of offices, interview rooms, a classroom and a medical examination room, all of which would prove useful in the coming weeks. Kelly installed hidden CCTV cameras in some of the rooms and bugs in others; she also installed software in the general office PCs so that she could monitor her staff's web activity and read their emails.

There were five women working as part of the recruitment team, Kelly compiled a dossier on all of them; as well as their service records she had used her past police experience to good effect.

From the results of her intelligence she selected two of her subordinates as suitable for her desires.

Corporal Karen Jones was 31 years old, the mix of her Indian mother's and Cypriot father's genes giving her stunning Latin looks, with olive skin, gorgeous brown eyes and long dark hair. She would be Kelly's first target.

Karen was soon to marry her fiancé and had been planning her big day for months, Kelly's spying had however uncovered that all was not well financially however. Karen's fiancé had recently been made redundant, the couple's credit cards were maxed out and they were behind on the payments on their new Mazda MX5 convertible. Given their precarious financial position which was being compounded by the cost of the wedding, if Karen's job was to come under threat their future would be far from rosy.

Kelly planned to put to put Karen's career in jeopardy and anticipated enjoying watching her squirm and begging to do anything to save her career and marriage.

The second planned target was 20 year old Senior Aircraftswoman (SACW) Samantha Towers a 5ft 8in brunette, who unusually had been posted straight from trade training to the recruitment office as an administration clerk.

Samantha, Kelly had discovered, was a party animal that always seemed to have a new boyfriend and was going to be one of Karen's bridesmaids. There was evidence in her private emails that she had previously used recreational drugs.

As well as the dossiers on her chosen targets which included video files of the girls taken in their changing room by the hidden CCTV camera, Flt Lt Beresford had made detailed plans of how she planned to trap and coerce them into complying with her demands, both to serve her and to help her acquire other victims carefully selected from the applicants.

What Flt Lt Beresford did not know was that these plans had fallen into the hands of one of her other subordinates.

Flight Sergeant Andy Buttress was on his final posting before retiring after 22 years service as an Avionics Technician.

On learning that he was to have a new boss he decided it would make his final few months service easier if he had some 'dirt' on the new Flight Lieutenant, the aim being to curb her enthusiasm.

In order to acquire this 'dirt' he installed a keyboard tracker and its associated software on the PC in the boss's office. This shouldn't have caused Flt Lt Beresford any problems as was careful to ensure she controlled all her installed cameras and spyware from her own laptop which she downloaded to her home PC each night.

But on her first day in post she had used her work computer to remotely access her home computer in order to access her online banking; from this Andy had learnt her password to her home computer and over the coming weeks he became privy to Kelly's plans.

He couldn't believe his luck; he had been motivated by making his life easier now he had much bigger plans. He too shared Kelly's fetish for uniforms and nylons, the thought of taking his young snooty officer over her own desk left him with a permanent hard on. He had plans for Karen and Samantha too and what's more Kelly would do all the hard work in forcing them to submit for him.

In addition to her plans for her two subordinates her computer contained, video and still images of Kelly's previous victims and there were many of them; the common denominator in the images was that all the women were dressed in uniforms and nylons during their ordeals. The uniforms were varied; RAF of various ranks, nurses, air hostesses and lots of grown women in authentic school uniforms.

Kelly kept detailed written dossiers on her victims and the hold she had over them which led to them submitting to her. The school uniforms, the records revealed, were either the victims own old uniform or they had been ordered to purchase a new one of the school they attended. It was evident that most of victims were still being used by Kelly to this day.

One morning whilst Kelly was talking to a group of prospective officer applicants in the unit's classroom, Andy entered her office. From her handbag he took her home's front door key from key bunch. He made his excuses and popped up the high street to get copy of the key cut; the original was safely placed back in the officer's handbag by the time she finished her presentation.

The following Wednesday he took a day's annual leave. At 08:00 hrs he was parked up the street from Kelly's home, a rented modern detached house in Welton, a small town on the outskirts of Lincoln. He watched as Kelly climbed into her Golf GTi and drove off in the direction of work.

As he walked up the drive to her home Andy's heart was beating out of his chest, he wasn't sure what he hoped to find inside nor if it was worth the risk of him being caught breaking into the home of his commanding officer, after all he had all the electronic evidence he needed for his plan. There was no sign of an alarm box on the front of the house but that didn't mean there wasn't one, so it was a great relief not to hear and bells ringing as he entered her hall.

He quickly checked each downstairs room before climbing the stairs. On finding her bedroom he started to carefully search her draws and wardrobes, conscious of the young officer being from the provost branch he didn't want to leave any signs of disturbance. The search revealed nothing out of the ordinary although he enjoyed exploring the draw containing her nylons, which unsurprisingly contained a very extensive collection of stockings and tights, all arranged by colour from white through various shades of natural, browns, blues and greys to black. She had both sheer and full fashion nylons but there were no opaque tights to be found.

Resisting the opportunity at take a souvenir; he did film the collection on the mini camcorder he'd brought with him.

The second guest bedroom held nothing of interest and as his nerves were failing he was about to make a hurried exit when he decided to quickly check the third small bedroom. The room was more of a box room with little space for a bed instead it contained three double wardrobes, this attracted Andy's attention given there appeared sufficient hanging space in the main bedroom, even for the most fashion conscious woman.

All three wardrobes were full of suit carriers, on opening the carriers he discovered each contained a complete uniform, which he recognised from the digital images he now possessed, to be the ones worn by Kelly's victims. The carriers also contained a bag which held the victims' underwear, shoes, any accessories to the uniform such as belts and of course the nylons! There were both tights and stockings in the appropriate colour; Kelly Beresford was one hell of a collector.

After cataloguing the collection Andy Buttress left the house ensuring he had left no sign of him being there.

Andy decided that to ensure his success he needed to remain anonymous until he was sure that Flt Lt Beresford was fully under his control. If he played his card right his final months in the RAF were going his most enjoyable!! (to be cont.)