The Collector Ch. 01: Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was beautiful Erin." Carter stood before her, just at the edge of the light cast by the lamp.

She finally had a good look at the man who would own her for the summer. He was younger than her father, but not by more than five years or so. Clean shaven, he still had most of his light brown hair. He was trim in build, with some evidence of time spent in the gym. Clearly he took good care of himself. On the other hand, the first traces of crow's feet had found the corners of his eyes. A stray wrinkle here and there marked his forehead. He wasn't a man free of worries.

"Erin, you're clearly a very passionate young woman, and very beautiful. I'm sure Valeri has explained to you that I'd like you to be my guest this summer. I'm also sure she's explained the terms involved."

Erin nodded, suddenly feeling very exposed. She drew her legs together and did her best to tug her cocktail dress down.

"My driver is waiting. I hope you'll stay, but if you prefer you may of course leave now. You've been very sweet to show me your body. If you leave you'll find I've made a modest contribution to your personal bank account, enough for you to find an apartment for several months while you look for work. If you choose to stay well, Valeri has explained the scope of my generosity."

A job. Erin knew what kinds of work people without a college degree did in L.A. And she knew what would be happening to her parents in the meantime.

Valeri had explained what to do when this moment came. Erin met his eyes.

"I'm not doing anything tomorrow night."

***

"He can't expect me to do that. No way!" Erin stared at Valeri incredulously.

The brunette shrugged. "He doesn't, not really. He knows given the circumstances most women will say no. You might be surprised though. For what he's asking he offers a lot in return. It's fifty-fifty so far."

"Fifty... what?"

"Fifty percent. Erin, you're the fifth woman who's been presented with a similar offer." Valeri made eye contact, gauging her reaction.

Erin's mind swam. "I'm the fifth. The others said yes."

"Two of them did, yes. They're both still here, although Angel is almost done. Two others said no."

"I just don't see why. Who would agree to this?"

Valeri rested her hand on the girl's thigh. Her wrist was a jumble of designer bracelets. "Erin, you need to understand the decision you're making. If you say no, you go back to nothing. I mean that, nothing."

Erin tried to meet her gaze but couldn't. Valeri continued.

"If you examine your personal bank account you will see it is very low. Your father hasn't paid your allowance for two months. Your car may be repossessed any day. Your tuition is overdue; you won't be allowed back at UCLA. What's more, you may not even be able to go back home. Carter bought your parents' mortgage, which is in default. He can evict your entire family at any time. I assume you must have some family you can fall back on, but your life will be like nothing you've ever known."

She had an uncle who lived in Tulsa. The last time her family had visited them Erin couldn't get away fast enough. The grim reality of her future began to settle in. "Who's Angel?"

"You'd like her," said Valeri, brightening. "She's beautiful and smart. Like you."

This was pure flattery. Although sophomore year had been better than her waste of a freshman year, her grades still left something to be desired. "And if I agree?" It was like someone else was asking the question on her behalf. Someone who wouldn't have to endure a stranger's unwanted touch.

Valeri was ready with the details of the arrangement. Provided Erin fulfilled her end of the deal, her parents could continue to live in their home. Neither of the cars would be repossessed. Carter would clear her debt at UCLA. She would even receive a modest allowance so long as she stayed in his home.

Erin was locked in indecision. Carter must be almost as old as her dad. That on its own was creepy. Then there was the somewhat more complicated issue of Carter's role in her family's decline. Was it that wrong to seek revenge in his case? She began seriously to consider the idea. She wondered how many times she'd have to fuck him, what he looked like.

"Can I be done by fall semester?" Marc couldn't know.

Valeri shone with her warmest smile yet. "That depends," said said, looking Erin up and down. "Can you start tonight?"

- Wednesday night -

Outside the sun was setting slightly early as it did in the hills of Bel-Air. With sunset the breeze picked up, warm at first but cooling as the evening grew long. Windows open but lights off, Erin waited for him.

As before, Valeri had provided precise instructions. Erin had pulled the blanket and top sheet back from the bed, turned the sound system to the desired channel, and placed a carafe of chilled water on the nightstand. Just within the past hour she had finished showering away any traces of sweat, tanning oil, and chlorine from her skin and thick brown hair. Now facedown, naked and tense, she was as ready as she could be. A pillow beneath her belly kept her butt slightly raised. Another very clear instruction.

There was no clock in the modest cabana, and Erin wasn't yet allowed a phone. She had no sense how long she lay there, whether five minutes or twenty. Some of the generous amount of lube she had worked into her vagina was beginning to drip out. The only movement was the breeze teasing the curtains. Her mind began to wonder.

The click of the door handle brought her back to the present. The breeze kicked up, momentarily rustling the pages of a stray magazine, and twisting the curtains even more. He must have stood there for a moment eyeing her, perhaps checking to be sure everything was as he had requested. Finally the door clicked shut and calm returned to the room. She felt a chill. Whether from the breeze or his presence she couldn't tell.

Still she waited, her entire body tense. Valeri had warned her that he would take his time, but in the moment the wait was unbearable. She was completely vulnerable, stretched out before him, naked and ready for his pleasure. Everything felt wrong. The jazz from the station he requested felt off, slightly discordant. Even familiar compositions had an unpredictable feeling and pace to them; she couldn't tell when a passage would start or end. She didn't know where he would touch her first.

She heard the sound of a zipper.

Somewhere behind her he undressed slowly. Erin made out the sounds of dress shoes slapping against the tile floor, the rattle of a belt tugging loose, and the rustle of clothing laid carefully down. And was it her imagination or did she hear the snap of elastic as he tugged off his briefs?

She wanted nothing more than to flee. She would grab her shoes and clothes, run from the cabana, pulling on her shorts and t-shirt as she went. The service door would open before her, and in less than a minute she could be looking for a cab or hoping the city buses were still running.

Except she couldn't. Her parents had seen to that, at least in part. He had seen to the rest. She had already been ogled and tested. To have a change of heart now would mean those humiliations had been for nothing.

His first touch was a shock. Strong, warm fingers pressed against the back of her ankle, then slid lazily up her calf. Her legs, freshly shaved and glistening with lotion, provided no resistance as he continued past her knee and up her thigh. She tensed as he neared her ass, but before reaching it he lifted his hand. She shuddered slightly, a mixture of relief and revulsion.

His hand found her again, repeating the motion against her other leg. Again, he lifted his hand before reaching her round butt. His touch was gentle, relaxed, and firm. Under other circumstances it might have been enjoyable, even erotic. Here, in this room, reluctantly submitting to his touch, it was neither. She sensed him moving to the head of the bed. He poured a drink of water, downed it, and replaced the glass. Face down as she was, Erin could have turned to the side to see him, but had no desire for an up-close look at his organ.

Returning to the foot of the bed, he trailed his hand along her neck, back, over her raised butt, and close to her well-lubed slit. Placing his hands on the inside of her thighs he pushed her legs further apart. The mattress creaked slightly behind her and in a moment his knees took the spot where hands had just been. He placed his hand on her lower back and leaned slightly forward. She gasped.

His cock found her.

Carter didn't hesitate. He pressed the head of his cock against her slit, slid it back and forth to coat it in lube, then began to push. Erin winced as her reluctant flesh offered immediate resistance. Carter pulled back until the head popped free, then pushed forward again. Still her pussy was reluctant to yield so yet again he withdrew before guiding himself back in. Eventually the lube eased the way. Reluctant or not, her flesh gradually yielded to him.

After a beer-soaked football game in her first semester one of Erin's boyfriends had practically raped her at his fraternity house. Throwing her to his bunk he had quickly fucked her without foreplay or tenderness. Her pussy had ached for a week. Though lacking in intimacy, Carter's invasion of her pussy was at least well lubricated.

He gradually worked his cock deeper, each thrust opening her body just a touch more than the one before. He pulled out with equal deliberation, her lips releasing his organ one bulging vein at a time. Erin could feel the slight decrease in girth just before the tip, then the final stretch as the engorged head sprung free. Never quite losing contact, Carter kept his organ pressed against her waiting slit before starting another slow insertion.

Beneath him, Erin gradually relaxed. Her initial tension had made the early moments of their encounter uncomfortable, but the slow buildup of his strokes helped calm her. In fact, she began to feel as if he was only teasing her, and found herself sliding her pussy back to meet his cock. Shamed, she stopped, but found herself repeating the motion only a few strokes later. Whatever the unconventional origin of their relationship her body's natural reaction to penetration would not be denied. A deeper wetness began to make itself known.

Perhaps encouraged by Erin's involuntary reaction to his thrusts, Carter began to pick up the pace. Though he wasn't yet fully impaling her with his cock, he was as deep as any man had been. Now fully coated in the blissfully slick mixture of lube and Erin's own juices he explored her depths easily. No longer pausing or slowing between or during strokes he pumped at will, keeping up a steady and rising pace.

Erin submitted, her mind swirling with confusion. She was being taken by the man who had orchestrated her father's downfall. She should loathe him. She did loathe him, but... his cock was a different matter. Subconsciously her body rose up to meet him. Consciously she hated herself for it.

She thought of her boyfriend Marc. The handsome and jovial midwesterner was probably the sweetest man she had ever met, kinder and more considerate than the assholes she had dated freshman year. She loved him. But sweet as he was he seemed always to be a step behind her in the bedroom. He sought approval, was hyper-attentive to her every reaction, or outright backed off if he thought she wasn't completely into the moment. Not Carter. He focused only on savoring the conquest beneath him, a young woman to pump and enjoy as long as he wished, to demonstrate his ownership of, to mark as his.

Their bodies ground together. Now as deep as their current geometry would allow, each of Carter's thrusts brushed Erin's cervix. In turn, she offered her dripping slit to him without conditions. Tortured by guilt as she was, still her body wanted release.

Nor was she the only one gripped by pleasure. Far from the careful first moments of their encounter Carter was clearly giving in to his own mounting desire. No longer resting a hand lightly on her back, he now gripped her hips with both hands as he drove his shaft home again and again. His breath grew audible. If he owned her body, her pussy owned his cock.

Carter found one of Erin's hands where it clutched at the sheets. He guided it to her pussy, and spoke the evening's first words. "Touch yourself. Cum on my cock."

Erin's fingers found her slit. This time she didn't need to fantasize. As Carter worked her from above her middle fingers pressed together, circling and pleasuring her clit. Sparks of pleasure shot through her, some warming her pussy, others reaching her spine or toes. Her natural wetness grew.

She tried to gauge Carter's arousal. He pumped her steadily at a pace that didn't seem sustainable. His breath was ragged, and his hands clutched at her hips with a strength that suggested he was well along his way. Concerned he would climax first and leave her unsatisfied, Erin kept up the attention to her slit. The pillow beneath her belly eased his penetrations, but made it somewhat difficult for her to settle on the perfect position. Instead, she changed her approach regularly, coming at her clit from the side, then the top. She reached her fingers down to touch his slick shaft.

The moment was inexplicably arousing. Following his very specific instructions, applying the lube, spreading herself for him, waiting naked for his arrival... the uncharacteristically submissive routine touched something within her she hadn't known was there. Though she felt negligible physical attraction to Carter, the idea of giving herself to a man who would come to her without a word, use her as he liked, then leave without so much as a kiss, that was a forbidden and undeniably erotic thought. She had to let him fuck her.

Thus freed from responsibility, Erin savored the moment. Legs spread, pinned to the bed by his insistent strength, she gave in to the pleasure. He pumped her vigorously, the swollen head alternately pressing against her outer sensitive areas, then as deep as any man had been. After some strokes he would cruelly withdraw his cock entirely, with only the trip brushing her slit, forcing Erin to wiggle her ass for any stimulation. Once she had demonstrated her desire, he would slam his throbbing organ back in to its fullest, impaling her. Both their bodies dripped with his sweat.

Her insides thoroughly attended to, Erin gave her clit no mercy. Finally she settled in on a comfortable position with the perfect angle to frig herself. A slow shudder built up within her, growing in strength. Her hips bucked to greet his thrusts and her free hand clutched crazily at the sheets. She turned past the point of no return as the shudder turned into a groan. She was almost there. Though told not so speak unless spoken to, she couldn't help herself; the groan escaped her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped, uncaring.

His cock took her to the brink; her fingers took her over the edge. All of the pent-up tension, guilt, shame, and arousal tore through her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as the orgasm wracked her. "Fuhhhhhhh, oh fuck!" The wave of hot ecstasy crested.

Carter didn't let up. His non-stop pumping carried her along, stretching out her orgasm longer than she thought possible. Her hips bucked again in a series of involuntary spasms as she gasped and moaned. Finally, the wave subsided. Erin was left spent and panting.

Her ecstasy seemed to drag Carter to the edge. Leaning forward, he pressed his face against her ear. He slammed his cock into her relentlessly now, with one hand gripping each forearm. His body was rigid. "You're mine now," he whispered hoarsely. "Your pussy is mine." He pumped several more strokes home. "Your mouth is mine." His cock was brutally hard as he tested her slippery depths. "I'll take you whenever I want." He pulled nearly all the way out, with only the engorged head spreading her lips. "I'll use you however I want." He slammed it back home again. "I'll... oh, fuck."

Carter buried his piston in Erin's depths, stiffened, and let out a powerful groan. "Nnnnnnnnahhhhhhhhhh, hhhhaaaaaaa." A thick spurt of cum erupted deep in her pussy. He withdrew partially then slammed his cock back again as his balls ejected another hot blast. "Yeah, take it. Take my load." He was still climaxing, a series of contractions that only slowly subsided as he continued to pump her. "Fuck, your little pussy is so wet."

At last he slowed, releasing his grip on her arms. Panting, he collapsed on top of Erin, herself still exhausted from their encounter. Her gash was awash with a mix of lube, cum, and her own juices. His breath was rough in her ear, his skin hot upon her. Her body tingled throughout.

Again, Erin lost track of time. Did he lay on her for just half a minute, or five? She measured the moment by tracking the drops of perspiration as they dripped from him to her, then down her sleek body. The post-orgasmic glow lingered as both she and Carter slowly caught their breath. Finally, just as the night breezes threatened to chill her, he stirred. Pushing himself slowly upright he tugged his organ free from her slit. It dragged across the top of her thigh leaving a wet trail. Erin moaned at the sudden sensation, but did not stir.

Their earlier routine played out in reverse. Carter took several generous gulps of water directly from the carafe, found his clothes, quickly dressed, and left. Erin remained still for at least several more minutes. The jazz she previously had found discordant played on without troubling her. The breeze dried her sweat. Cum dripped from her slit.

She would stay.

12