The Collector Ch. 02

Story Info
Hiring a assistants to help with the swelling work load.
10k words
4.73
32.4k
21
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,241 Followers

Kitty walked through the doors of the cryobank clinic with a smile on her face. She loved her work as a collector, and she loved working here. Her smile broadened when she saw Trish in the reception area.

Walking up to her friend, Kitty wrapped her in a warm embrace, and gave her a kiss good morning. "Good morning, sweetie," she said. "Isn't it a lovely day?"

Still held in Kitty's embrace, Trish grinned and replied, "Yes, and it's going to get even more lovely, I think. George would like to see you in his office for a morning inspection."

Kitty chuckled. "Oh goody! It's been days and days! What do you think? A partial inspection, or a full inspection?"

Trish laughed merrily. "Definitely a full inspection. And if you don't mind, I'd like to be called upon to wrap it up. We don't have any donors scheduled for at least an hour."

Sighing happily, Kitty said, "I'd love for you to do that. Any time that you wish. And you know that you don't have to wait for one of George's inspections to ask for whatever you need." With that, she gave her friend another kiss, and went to the door of George's office.

Knocking softly, she opened the door a little and poked her head in. "You wanted to see me, George?"

His face lit up at seeing her. "Yes, Kitty. I certainly want to see you. I want to see all of you. Please come in."

As she did so, Kitty did two things. First, she left the door to his office ajar, for Trish's benefit. And second, reacting to the phrase 'all of you' in George's statement, she started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't rush it, enjoying the pleasure she saw radiating from George's eyes as he watched. Underneath her dark navy blue blouse with its delicate floral pattern, Kitty was wearing a lacy black bra. Its material was translucent, so her darker areolae were now visible to his eyes. In turn, knowing that he could see them was a turn on for Kitty, so her nipples stiffened, pressing against the lace.

Doing a gentle tease, Kitty turned her torso slowly to the right, and then to the left, before turning back to face him directly. That gave George glimpses of her breasts in profile, since she'd learned he liked that a lot.

Next, Kitty undid her skirt, slipped it down, and stepped out of it, displaying the sheer black panties that covered, but didn't actually conceal, her intimate area. She could afford coming to work dressed rather conservatively, including bra and panties, because she now had an armoire on site, to hold her various inspirational sexy outfits. She wore no stockings on these warm days, preferring to wear open toed sandals on her feet to show off her pedicure.

Now clad only in bra, panties, and sandals, Kitty executed a full turn, letting George see her from all angles. The way he was devouring her form with his eyes showed she had his full attention, and her pussy gave a tiny internal ripple, anticipating what she and George were going to do for this inspection.

"Shall I remove my bra, George? Or would you like to do it?" she asked, winking.

He grinned. "Come around my desk, you little vixen, and turn your back," he ordered.

She did so, hoping he wouldn't fumble with her bra hooks, even though he often did when he was super excited. She needn't have worried. He had no trouble with her bra hooks at all, because to her great surprise, his hands went to the waistband of her panties, and yanked them down as far as her knees!

"Ooooo! You naughty boy!" Kitty chided him playfully, looking over her shoulder. "Need to see my ass, do you?" She bent over and wiggled her bare ass for his enjoyment. That is, she wiggled it for maybe ten seconds before his hands seized her hips to hold her still while he planted a happy kiss on both her ass cheeks.

"Okay," he chuckled, "you can stand back up and let me get at those nasty bra hooks."

Kitty placed her hands over her breasts to hold the bra in place as she felt him undo it. She took two mincing steps away from him -- she had to use those short steps to keep her panties clinging to her knees since her hands were occupied. As she turned to face him, she let him get a good look at her now bare pussy. Bare, because the panties were lowered, and bare because she'd had a full Brazilian waxing the day before.

George stared at her cunt like he'd never seen it before. She loved that. Even though he'd seen it many times, he still telegraphed how much he appreciated her display. When his eyes tore themselves away from her smooth smooth labia, they traveled up her torso just as she lowered her bra, like the unveiling of a fine work of art.

"These are ready for inspection, Sir," she said impishly, cupping her tits to lift them.

George's eyes twinkled as he beckoned for her to come closer. She stepped free of her sandals and shook her legs briefly, letting her panties fall all the way to the floor, so she could gracefully slip her feet out of them. Her fingers pinched her nipples and pulled forward, giving the illusion that she was being dragged to him by those nipples. When she got close enough, George's fingers replaced hers and he added a slight rolling action to the nipple tug, which made Kitty shiver delightfully.

Her hands came up to his cheeks, and she gently pulled. He took the hint, and moved his lips to one of her nipples. He sucked that nipple firmly into his mouth, and once it was trapped by his suction, his teeth closed carefully at its base, after scraping over her areola. Kitty gasped, and felt the surge of blood to her pussy begin puffing out her labia. Her scent, and a drop or two of pussy juice escaped from the slit between them.

"Your mouth is turning me on, you beast. It's making my pussy open up like the petals of a flower greeting the sun!" she moaned.

He released the nipple from his mouth, grinning, and said, "All part of my plan." He then treated her other nipple to the same glorious oral assault, making Kitty almost dance up onto her toes.

After perhaps five minutes of this treatment, Kitty thighs were quite wet from the juices streaming down them. They both inhaled the aroma from those juices, and George's cock was now so engorged that it threatened to tear the front of his pants. He released Kitty's nipple, and leaned back, with his hands holding her hips. "Ready to unleash my true beast, Kitty?" he asked, beaming at her.

"Much more than ready, as you can tell," she chuckled, as she unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. His cock sprang out, almost hitting her cheek. She giggled, and kissed its head playfully, but didn't suck on it, because he was supposed to be inspecting her, and not the other way around. She expected George to take charge.

Take charge he did.

Lifting her by her elbows, he pulled her around his desk to face away from the door. She put up just enough of a token struggle and protest to make this fun. He'd already cleared the top of his desk, so he bent her over the front edge of it, pressing down on her back until her tits cushioned her torso on its smooth, flat surface. Kitty reached forward and grabbed the far edge of the desk with both hands.

George sat on the floor behind her, pulling her ass cheeks well apart. "Let's see how this ass hole of yours looks today," he muttered semi-fiercely. "It'd better be clean." Wetting his finger, he pressed against her anal ring, making her gasp. She did something with her internal muscles, and his finger sank inward, until its entire length was buried in her hot rear tunnel. His fingertip wiggled, as in exploration.

Kitty's knuckles whitened as she gripped the desk edge more tightly, and her toes made a soft scrabbling sound on the floor surface as they curled with pleasure. She loved all forms of anal play, but especially the intimacy of a finger or cock being inserted.

After satisfying himself that her anus passed inspection, George withdrew his finger, and used both his hands to spread open her cunt into a lewd display. Kitty was well aware that anyone passing George's doorway would have a clear view of her wet pinkness. That very thought made her moan with delight, and her cunt tunnel churned forth another surge of her pussy juice, which joined that already coating her thighs. He brought his face close, inhaling, and then tasted her fluids.

Both he and Kitty were now squirming with arousal, so George stood up, still holding her cunt open, and with a quick, accurate forward thrust of his hips, planted his dick into her pussy. It was so stiff that it felt like the trunk of a tree stretching her open, so her pussy immediately began watering that tree. Not surprisingly, having been watered, the tree grew taller and thicker.

George knew how Kitty liked being taken, so he fucked her hard, with his pelvis slapping against her with each firm thrust. As Kitty made noises of pleasure, he changed his angle slightly, so he could again work his finger into her ass hole. Her head tilted back as she felt the double penetration begin.

"God, this feels so good," Kitty moaned loudly, not caring if anyone overheard her. "You really know how to rail a girl, George!" she praised.

"Glad... you... like... it..." he grunted, punctuating each word with a deep, hard, thrust. "You... gonna... be... a... good... girl... and... cum... on... my... dick...?" he grunted.

"Yes... yes... yes... almost... there..." she moaned. "Grab my hair!" He seized her pony tail and pulled her head up and back. This brought her shoulders up enough that her nipples were being bent back and forth on the desk top with each jab of his dick. "Oh my god... yes! Just like that! Don't stop! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't stop! I'm... I'm..." She never finished the statement.

George felt the telltale grip of her cunt on his dick as she started shaking and writhing in orgasm. His balls felt the extra wetness as her juices were propelled outward, forcing themselves past the tight seal of his cock shaft. He let go of her ponytail, reclaiming her hip with his hand, and reveled in watching her lose control as she came. How she surrendered fully to the sensations. Flinging her hair from side to side as she spasmed, she looked magnificent! The muscles in her arms also contracted, as she used them to push back against him, trying to bury his dick even more inside herself. His admiration of her took the edge off his own impending climax, so he'd still be able to fuck her a little more. He smiled.

Kitty's mind was whirling as her orgasmic convulsions claimed her. It seemed that all that existed in her universe was George's hands and cock, and her nipples, hips, and cunt. And that was all she needed -- all she craved. She vocalized. Sure it was nonsense she was saying, but he'd get the message.

After a few minutes, as Kitty was calming down, panting to catch her breath, still very aware of how wonderfully George was fucking her, she felt a new sensation. Her foot was being lifted off the floor. But she still felt George's hands on both her hips, pinning her on the desk top. She turned her head and looked past his shirted torso, and saw her foot now level with the desk top, and a pair of feminine hands holding it. Just beyond her foot she saw the upper part of someone's head -- strawberry blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. It was Trish! She'd quietly slipped into the room and undressed. Kitty barely had time to register Trish's presence when the woman opened her lips and engulfed Kitty's big toe. And started sucking!

Kitty always found that proper oral attention to her feet was almost as good as being fucked. The nerve endings in her toes, especially, seemed to transmit waves up excitement that traveled up her legs and crashed into her pussy. The waves being sent up by Trish's mouth were doing just that. If those waves could have been visible light, Kitty's cunt would be glowing like an incandescent bulb! Still aroused from her recent orgasm, Kitty started to shudder.

Trish was pleased to see Kitty react so quickly to this toe sucking. She upped the ante, dragging more of Kitty's toes into the wet vacuum of her mouth. And when Trish started poking the spaces between those delicate toes with her facile, slippery tongue, Kitty howled and began rocking her hips against the desk edge, and against George's groin, cumming anew.

George had been teetering on the brink. Kitty's clarion sound and the rapid buffeting of her cunt and ass against his groin sent him over the edge. His cock began spurting as he clenched Kitty's hips. The relief he got as his dick spewed was marvelous, turning the initial grimace on his face into a look of blissful satisfaction as he contracted a whole set of internal muscles to launch his seed. It was an especially heavy load. Kitty was greatly talented at inspiring men in that way.

Most of Kitty's mind was focused on the elation of this second, more powerful orgasm, invoked by her two friends working in tandem. But a tiny corner of it was registering the fact that George was delivering a remarkable amount of semen. Perhaps his complete, pent-up, four day supply. Sometimes when men came inside her, she could only feel minuscule twitches of their cocks as a signal that they were cumming. But this time, she felt the heat of his flow, and felt that flow pressing against her walls and forcing itself into her womb. It was an amazing, heady feeling.

As her orgasm ebbed, she felt the stiffness leaving George's cock as it gradually softened. Still, he kept it inside her as long as he could. Trish had stopped sucking her toes, but she was still delivering soft, caring kisses, pressing her lips to the sole of Kitty's foot. Kitty was ecstatic with all this attention.

When George slipped his cock free, and stepped out of the way, his semen threatened to spill out of her distended vaginal opening. But Trish, with her thighs apart to brace herself, knelt quickly behind Kitty, and immediately slapped her hand over it, getting some of that cum on her hand. She then formed her fingers into the shape of a wedge, and easily pressed that hand into Kitty's cunt, almost to her knuckles. She began wriggling her fingers with tiny movements.

George spoke from behind Kitty. "Trish, are you about to do what I think you're about to do?" he asked, his voice tinged with fascination.

"Yes, I am," Trish said merrily. "You said we needed to do a full inspection of this slut," she giggled. She used the word 'slut' very affectionately. "Besides, I need some hand lotion, and from what I can tell, you dumped about a pint of it into her." She pressed her closed hand even harder against Kitty's vaginal opening. "Is this okay with you, Kitty?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Kitty moaned. "George already stretched me open quite a bit, and I'm well lubed. I'm relaxing as much as I can. I want your hand inside me... please," she groaned, braced against the desk top as she gripped its far edge again.

As George watched, Trish made her knuckles ripple as she pressed inward. He heard Kitty's breathing stop for a moment as Trish finally got her first knuckle through the tight opening. After that first knuckle, Trish only had to twist her wrist slightly and tilt it to get the rest to enter. As her hand sank out of sight inside Kitty's pussy, a large glob of his aromatic, whitish semen was dislodged from her tunnel. Trish caught that glob in the palm of her free hand, glad she didn't have to worry about it getting on her clothing, which was across the room.

Kitty's torso, pressed against the top of the desk, was rising and falling as she took deep breaths to acclimate her body to the size of Trish's fist inside her muscular tunnel. Trish waited patiently until Kitty's breathing sounded more normal. Then she asked, "Do you want me to inspect you here really thoroughly, Kitty?"

Kitty wet her lips, and groaned out, "I... think... you'd... better, Trish." Taking a deeper breath, she said, "We don't want you doing a half-assed job of it, now do we?"

Trish laughed. "You'd better not think this is your ass, slut. Although, come to think of it, maybe someday we can try this there, as well." All three people in the room found that idea half-scary, and half-titillating. Trish started moving her fist in and out with a fucking action, small strokes at first, but gradually lengthening as Kitty loosened up even more.

Soon, both women were panting with arousal. One from being fist-fucked, and the other from performing that act. George could tell Kitty was aroused from the noises she was making, and from the way her knuckles whitened from her claw-like grip on the edge of his desk. He could tell Trish was excited by the look on her face. Well, not just that. George had noticed a new bewitching scent had arisen in the room, blending with his and Kitty's. So he peeked up between Trish's spread open thighs. Her labia were quite swollen and puffy now, and the source of that new aroma proved to be her liquid leaking out between them. He verified this by swiping his hand along her pussy lips, which made her gasp in happy surprise, and then bringing his hand to his nose.

Trish said, "Your cunt is heating up, Kitty. And starting to squeeze on my fist rhythmically. Are you getting close?" Kitty nodded in agreement. "You want to cum on my fist, you dear slut?" Kitty nodded vigorously, almost hyperventilating. Seeing that, Trish took her free hand, with its handful of George's semen and squished it wetly against Kitty's clit, rubbing briskly.

Kitty shrieked with pleasure, and started cumming, gripping Trish's hand so fiercely that she could barely pump it in her friend's cunt. Meanwhile, not wanting Trish to be left out, George knelt down behind her and reached between her spread thighs with both his hands -- one going forward to tickle her clit, and the other plunging two fingers inside her cunt to finger fuck her. Trish nodded, grunting out, "Thank you, George." Soon, both women were vibrating in orgasm. Trish had to stop rubbing Kitty's clit, grabbing onto her hip to steady herself. George huddled in close behind her to help brace her as she came.

Gradually, the women calmed, and Trish eased her fist out of Kitty's pussy, bringing slimy gobs of semen and pussy juice out on her hand. She sealed her lips around Kitty's hole, and sucked and swallowed, pulling out whatever fluids remained inside her friend. She then stood on wobbly legs and wandered around the desk to offer her hands to Kitty for cleaning. Kitty smiled weakly and licked and sucked and licked and sucked those hands until she'd cleaned off all she could.

Kitty used her arms to lever her torso up off George's desk. The two nude women embraced and kissed tenderly. "Thanks, Trish," Kitty murmured. Turning her head, she added, "And thank you, too, George. Come here." She brought him into their embrace.

"My pleasure, Kitty," Trish responded. She kissed George. "Your hand was just what I needed at that moment to get off."

"Glad to help," George grinned. "Maybe we need these full inspections more often?"

Both women tittered, making their breasts shake delightfully. "No argument from us about that," Kitty confirmed. "What a fantastic way to start my day." With that, Kitty gathered up her clothes and walked naked to her office. Trish dressed and headed back to reception. George put his dick away and brushed back his hair with his hands, making himself look presentable.

At her office, Kitty checked her list of appointments, and saw the first two were newcomers, so she chose an outfit that was only mildly suggestive, not wanting to shock them. The clinic still had two small rooms similar to what she'd seen when she first started working here, with erotic magazines and computer access to the Internet porn sites. One thing that had been added was a call button. If a donor was having trouble producing his donation, he could now press that button. This caused a buzzer to sound in Kitty's office, and also turned on an amber light by the door. The original lights, red for occupied, and green for available, were still there, as before.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,241 Followers