The College Days Ch. 02: First Weekend

Story Info
My first time with Paddy.
4.3k words
4.35
15k
4
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

Couple of months passed since that incident. Anu and I became much closer, since our meeting with Paddy. We talked a lot about this arrangement and over time somehow accepted the fate. Paddy came and met our parents and explained about the scholarship. My parents liked him, and I remember wondering, if only they knew. We got admissions as planned and moved into our girls only hostel. Paddy arranged for this but did not meet us in person till the first day of the college. We met outside of our college in a café. He chatted about how things were going and seemed very friendly. Then he laid out more rules.

"I don't want you to have boyfriends for the 1st year in college. Depending on things, I may relax this in year 2."

"I want you to get very good grades. I will be checking every month."

"I want you to be fit and stay in shape. Exercise every week. I will add some tests to check on this."

"Your behavior in college is also important. I have contacts and if I hear anything bad, you will hear from me."

"No Drinking allowed for the 1st year."

"I want you in your dorm room by 9.00 PM. No late nights, unless authorized by me."

"You can make friends and mingle like any college going kids."

"You can tell them that I am family friend and local guardian. I will rarely see you in college."

"The first year will be tough but it will get better, I promise."

This went on and we nodded like students responding to a teacher. There was not much to question.

We loved the college and the environment. We loved the fact that we had money to spend. Our parents were happy as well. Paddy gave us laptops and phones for college. He also gave us debit cards which had our monthly allowances on it. Importantly, and ominously, he gave us birth control pills to take. Paddy allowed us to get settled but he kept tabs on us. He dictated lots of things, like the room we picked and stuff we were allowed in dorm. It was like having a strict parent. At first, we were busy with college and so did not mind as much.

Soon we got into a routine and did not hear from Paddy for the first month. Then we got an email. Paddy asked me to come meet him for the weekend. Anu was not invited. This became a trend, as in most of our experiences, I was chosen first. I spent the rest of the week in fear. This was going to be my first meeting under the deal we struck with him and I did not know what to expect. I labored over the dress and finally narrowed down on a long skirt and a fitting top.Paddy picked me up on the Friday evening and took me to dinner. He was immaculately dressed, and seemed in control of the whole evening. We chatted about college. He was curious and asked me lots of questions about college and other mundane stuff. As we finished the main meals, he asked if I wanted desert. I said no. The waiter then came and asked us the same. Paddy ordered two ice creams for both of us. As the waiter left, he said that I should have ice cream. He stared at me and in a calm tone spoke.

"The ice cream was setting an example. I will take a few decisions on your behalf and there will be times I will tell you what to do, even force you. You can rebel, and fight and I like that from women but there can be consequences for that. I don't expect you to like this relationship. But, if you think of it as a game, you will do just fine."

I did not say anything in response. He continued and went into a quiz mode.

"How many boyfriends did you have?"

"1...2 but the other was just a childhood crush."

"Why did you break up with him?"

I answered without giving details. But he probed. Over the next 15 minutes, with us eating ice cream, Paddy probed into all my secrets. He wanted to know if I was a virgin, if I liked anyone in college and this kept going. I was nervous at first but as the questions kept coming, I opened up and started sharing a bit. The waiter came again, and Paddy asked for the bill. We got up and Paddy led me to the parking lot.

"That was lovely dinner and you look pretty."

"Thanks." I replied.

"I'm now interested in what is under that skirt." Paddy smiled at me.

It was inevitable that sex would play a part in our night, but I was still taken aback by that comment.

"Don't you want to show me?" Paddy ran his fingers over my hair. I shivered.

"Uhhh." I am mumbled.

"A bit shy. I can understand." Paddy did not persist. The drive back was very quiet one. My thoughts raced ahead, and I was picturing him having sex with me. I felt dirty doing this. When we got home, Paddy poured me some wine. It became clear that we were not allowed to drink outside of his presence. As we sipped wine, he planted his finger on my mouth. His finger moved slightly, just enough, to the side, then back to the centre. A second finger pressed against my lips and pushed down a bit, my mouth opened slightly. His face was in front of me now and I looked in his eyes. They were focused on my mouth, One finger continued to hold her bottom lip down while the other finger slowly wriggled its way between my lips. I put up some resistance, but it pried my teeth apart. I detected a faintly salty taste, and realised that I felt violated, with a man's finger inside of me against my wishes.

He abruptly stopped and asked me to drink my wine. The wine helped a lot with his next request. He made me remove my top while he sipped on his drink. Then I lost the bra and stood in front of him. He placed the drink on the table and ran his fingers over my breasts and cupped them. The man simply exuded confidence. He was delicate and deliberate, and I felt wanted and used at the same time.

"Your breasts are nice. And these nipples look stiff." He pinched them, and they became even more stiff. He then bent down and kissed them.

'Look at me,' his words were calm and demanding. But I felt like I couldn't lift my head. I asked myself what am I ashamed of? I've done nothing wrong!

"Look at me.' He repeated in a slightly deeper voice.

"Let's see the rest."

It was a cue to me to remove my skirt. I did it quite quickly and stood with my hands in front of me.

"Those panties are in the way." He smiled.

I slowly dragged them down and stepped out of them. I felt vulnerable as any girl would in that state. My body stiffened as he touched my waist and moved his hands on to my thighs. I momentarily looked up and then looked down once more, not able to withstand the intensity of his deep brown eyes.

My hands were still protecting my pussy and he gently moved them aside. He then inspected my most intimate part and commented on my bush. He asked me to keep it shaven, going forward. It felt like a very weird request at that time but since then, I have always kept my privates shaved. He then moved around and did the same with my ass. Paddy, as we would find out, was an ass man. He loved playing with them. He pinched and cupped them. Then out of the blue I got a loud swat which broke the silence in the room.

"Good ass." He remarked.

"How does it feel standing naked in front of me?"

"Odd. It's not like I have a choice." I decided to be blunt.

"We all have choices. I like the choice I made with you." He hands where still on my ass as he spoke.

"Have you displayed yourself like this? To your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Men love women's bodies. Some might call it perverted but that is how we are. Use your body to your advantage. Men have body strength and women have their subtleties."

The anthropological point did not resonate with me. At that point, I felt like I was the pet and he was owner.

"Why don't you get me another drink and get yourself one if you want?"

He took the last sip of his drink and sat on the couch. I could sense his eyes on my body as I walked. I got myself a drink as well. He made me stand in front of him while he admired me like a sculpture.

He asked me if I could touch my toes. I stretched but the best I could do was ankles.

"You need to get a bit more fit." He remarked as he got up and tapped by back.

"You can stand up."

I moved back, and he then pulled me into his lap. He then turned on the TV and we watched some random stuff for a few minutes. His hands were over my breasts and every once in a while, he would gently squeeze them. I was definitely not comfortable in that state and position and he sensed it.

"You are still not comfortable being naked. Right?"

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"I am not used too."

"You have a good body. Don't be shy. Also, in our situation, I have already seen you naked. So, what are you hiding?"

"I don't know."

"Would you feel better if I was naked?"

I was actually dreading that situation even more. I had anticipated that by now he would have fucked me. His patience in toying with me but not doing anything was admirable.

"No." I replied.

"You don't want to see me naked?"

"Well..." I could not get to say it.

He then pulled me to the couch and laid me on it. My mind went towards sex again, but he was not done with the foreplay. He planted kisses all over my body. It was a tingling feeling and towards the end I felt aroused. As he kissed my navel and approached my pussy, I tensed a bit. He skipped my pussy and moved his lips to my thighs down to my legs and continued the kissing. I started liking the sensations it brought and closed my eyes.

"Your turn." He abruptly stopped.

I looked at him and realized what he meant. He began to undress and chucked it onto the growing pile of clothes. His body looked strong and muscular. He was naked within in no time. I glanced at his penis and it was not huge, but, a good size. It was bigger than my ex-boyfriend's. He then sat on the couch and gestured me to start. Being forced naked and kissed was one thing but asked to do the same act to him required more energy and courage from me. I clumsily kissed his face and neck. Then as I moved to his chest, I felt his cock on my wrists. It was now fully erect and hard. It also reminded me that in few seconds I would be facing it. And I did face it. I was too shy to kiss it. I had never touched my boyfriend's cock with my mouth. My sexual encounters before this were clumsy and short lived. We had never explored our bodies in this detail.

"Go ahead kiss it." He smiled

I planted a light kiss and then kissed his thighs. He touched my chin and lifted my face.

"Keep kissing my cock till I tell you to stop."

I obliged. I could smell his sex now and he was very much aroused. After a minute of kissing his cock, I was allowed to kiss further down. Once I finished, I looked up to him for the next steps. Then I had my first blowjob lesson.

"Do you like my cock?" he said.

"Yes." It seemed like the best answer.

"Let me teach you how to service a man. Take it in your hand and rub the head lightly."

I did as told and I could feel it grow a little more.

"Now rub my balls lightly and roll them between your fingers. Be gentle but play with them. It feels good to a man to have his balls played with. Rub and tickle the area directly under my balls too."

They were so soft, and I could feel them slipping between my fingers. I clumsily did as I was told.

"Lean down and lick the head of my cock."

I hesitated for a moment but eventually moved tentatively towards his cock. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked it back and forth.

"How does it taste?"

"It doesn't taste bad. Not much taste really."

"Like it," he asked?

"It's okay, Not bad."

"Good," he said. "Now, lick it some more. Pretend it is an ice cream cone."

He then instructed to lick a bit harder and to lick up and down the shaft and to get his dick wet with my saliva. I did my best to apply myself to the task and elicited a few moans from him.

"I want you to take the tip of the head in your mouth now and suck on it lightly. Do that for a little bit then work your way down until you have the whole head in your mouth"

Millimetre by millimetre, I allowed him into my mouth. I pushed further down while licking and sucking on the cock. He encouraged me with compliments and moans. He brought his hands to either side of my head and lifted me from his cock.

"That was good for the first time. You will get better. This sounds crude but for man the only sensitive spot is his cock and balls. Keep on sucking"

I re-started sucking and slowly descended on his cock until the head popped once again into my mouth. Within another few minutes his groans were becoming louder. I felt his balls tightening in their sack and his shaft seemed to harden. He groaned loudly and touched my head. I was not prepared for what followed. His cock erupted, and the blast rocketed to the back of my throat and I gagged. I quickly jerked my face off his cock and spat out his cum on to the floor. I still held his cock in my hand and it spurted cum all over the place. I could feel few drops on my hair as well. I could feel a small amount of semen dripping from the corners of my mouth. The taste and the consistency were bad, and I fought back the urge to gag.

Paddy moaned throughout his release and His head was back on the arm of the coach and his eyes were shut. I ran my hands on my lips and wiped away the drops on my face. I felt his taste in my mouth. I was totally put off by it and thought that I can't handle that in my mouth. My thoughts were interrupted by his voice.

"That was good," he said.

"What did you think of your first blowjob?"

"It was a little intense, but I think I was ok."

"Why did you not swallow my cum?"

"That felt dirty and I did not like the taste."

"I see. I will teach you how."

At that time, I remember telling myself, no way am I swallowing him.

I was still on my knees and so I asked him if I could get up. His cock was still hard and wet from the cum and my saliva. He allowed me to stand up. To my surprise, he got up and bent me over the couch. I felt more exposed as he lifted my ass. His hand followed the crease of my cheeks, down to my pussy and traced a light trail all the way through it. His fingers circled with a feather-light touch. At first, I was dry but over the next minute, as he expertly played with it and, as my body responded, I got wetter. It was embarrassing in some ways, but I enjoyed the feelings. I had never been touched like that and he looked like he had the expertise and done this to many girls. I had played with myself before but never had someone do it for me. Still softly circling, he increased the speed. My knees felt weak. He then bent me over and I felt his tongue on my clit. That shifted my emotions to a whole new level and I came. I shuddered and slumped on the couch, my legs spread and vulgarly exposed to him. He allowed me to settle down, but he was far from done.

My first blow job and my first orgasm from being fingered was followed by my first fucking with him. It was quite normal in the context of the other fucks he gave me over the next few years. He lifted me easily and lowered himself on me. My pussy was wet, and his cock was quite hard and moist. He gently penetrated me and continued to fuck me for several minutes. He withdrew before he came and spurted his come over my belly. Paddy collapsed next to me for a few minutes and then we both recovered. I still had sticky cum over my belly and so I reached for the tissues to clean it up. As I was doing that, Paddy asked me to wipe his cock as well. I obeyed and cleaned it up. We slept in different rooms. Paddy rarely slept in the same bed with us. It was some form of separation that he wanted. At breakfast, Paddy asked me how I felt about the last night. I did not have, much to say and it was hard to put my experience into words. Being asked to suck his cock, being fingered till I came and then fucked was a bit too much for me. I enjoyed parts of it but was not still comfortable talking about it.

Paddy, however was not done with me. I was instructed to shave my pussy and get showered. I had not bought any razors, but it seemed like he had anticipated it and had some in the bathroom for me. I took my time showering and shaving. Once my pussy was shaved, I ran my hands over it and it felt smooth and good. I added some cream to it and dressed up.

When I got out, Paddy was already showered and dressed. He asked if I did as he instructed, and I nodded. He then asked me to show it. My embarrassment returned, and I was forced to unzip my jeans and lower my undies. Then I stood in front of him like a pet while he ran his hands over my freshly shaven pussy. Like last night, Paddy paid good attention to all parts of my privates and seemed to enjoy it.

"That is so much sexier, and you will feel sexier too. Do you always wear jeans?"

"Yes. Why?" I was always more comfortable in Jeans, unlike Anu, who liked skirts more.

"I think you will look better in skirts. We should get you some."

That was not a random comment. Paddy had planned a shopping trip for us. The afternoon was spent going around some expensive stores. Paddy helped pick couple of dresses which fit me like a glove. It also made me nervous how short they were. Then we shopped in some of the sexier boutiques and found a pair of short denim skirt, and some tops. It felt good shopping all this expensive stuff and not worrying about the money. It also felt dirty that I was being dressed up like a doll by Paddy.

After having a quick lunch, we arrived at his house. We had some coffee and chatted a bit. Paddy then asked me if I would like to show off my dresses. It sounded like a good idea. I picked one of the bags and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"To change."

"You can change here."

With that he got up and went to his room. I undressed to my panties and bra and waited for him. He came back with a box.

"Get rid of the panties. Get naked." He sounded irritated.

I got naked. He gave me the box. I opened it to find underwear for me. Essentially, they were thongs, which I had seen in online images. He told me to put on one of them. I obliged and felt weird wearing them. To this day, I don't like them as it feels better naked than wearing them. Then I wore the first dress we bought and the one I liked the most. I finished dressing as he watched.

"You're gorgeous, how do you feel in this dress?"

"I like the way it looks. But I am used to dress conservatively. So, I would not say I am comfortable in this."

"I can see," he said. "Turn around please."

I slowly turned around and then back.

"One of the things you will get used to with me is to dress sexily, at least in front of me. Whether you do that in general is up to you. I highly recommend it though. You look very hot."

I smiled at his appreciation. He told me to model for him. I tried to strike several poses but ended up laughing a bit at them. The laughter and the compliments relaxed me a bit. We continued trying the other outfits. I liked the dress the most and the skirt came a distant second. I felt it was too short and it made the thong that much worse as I could feel the air on my bare bum. Needless to say, Paddy liked the skirt and pulled me closer to him. His hands moved under my skirt and squeezed my ass.

"A skirt and thongs make things perfect." He laughed but I did not see the humor in it.

"Wear more skirts in front of me. I like I that way and my cock agrees."

He smiled and sat on the chair and asked me to come to him. He unzipped his jeans and slid them down. His fully erect cock sprang out like a snake. He inspected my pussy through my thong and as I was not wet, proceeded to get it wet with his hands and saliva. Once I was lubricated enough, he pulled me over his cock. My skirt and underwear were still in place, but his cock found my pussy by slipping my thong to the side. He controlled me by grabbing my ass, and, with an occasional slap to it, fucked me. I tried to close my eyes and enjoy it. After a bit of pumping he groaned and came. I could feel it inside me and I was thankful for the birth control pills I had taken. He pushed be aside on the couch and with his eyes closes, let out a big groan.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers
12