The College Days Ch. 05: Shopping

Story Info
Shopping trip and sex.
3.2k words
4.38
12.2k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

Paddy kept in touch via email or phone, but we did not have another session with him for over 2 months. Then after a 3-month gap, I was asked to meet him again. I dressed up in a nice skirt and prepared myself for the 'date'. Paddy took me to a very expensive restaurant where we had good meal. He chatted about the college and studies. I even asked him about his work and he shared what he could.

After dinner, we got home and had sex. He was very gentle, not demanding, and seemed to pay a lot more attention to me. In fact, he was so good that night that I came twice. His fingering and licking of my pussy was skilful and he pushed the right buttons. We slept peacefully, in the same bed for the first time. When I woke up in the morning, he was not there. I looked around and found him in the gym working out. After his directions, Anu and I had started working out a bit as well and so I joined him. He was very pleased when I did that. We then showered and had breakfast, which Paddy made. The day continued well as Paddy took me shopping and we had another nice lunch. That evening there was a cricket game on TV and so Paddy wanted to be home watching it. Paddy had another game in his mind though. I was going to be part of his entertainment alongside the game.

When got home in time for the game and Paddy handed me a box with instructions to wear what is inside it. His instructions were clear that I had to wear nothing but what was inside the box. Inside the box was a tiny skirt and and flimsy top. It was a cheerleader like costume but quite short and revealing. The skirt did not cover much, and my bum cheeks peeked out easily even when I was standing up. The top was better as my breasts were not that big but still there was enough cleavage. I was quite the package and a perfect combination for a game night. Paddy commented that I looked the hottest I had looked, and I managed to smile back. I played the perfect hostess and got him a beer as he sat on the couch. He wrapped his hands around my hips and cupped my naked ass.

"I like you dressed this way. Maybe we should get you more like this." He joked.

"Off course, all men will want that." I retorted.

"Possibly, maybe I will take you the mall wearing this."

"What?" I was appalled and afraid that he would do it.

Paddy saw the panic in my face.

"Just joking."

I was a bit relieved.

"Maybe next time you misbehave; I can punish you that way."

My panic returned, and I blurted. "I will be good."

"We will see..." Paddy left it open and massaged my ass.

Paddy then explained that first half of the game would be about me and the second would be about him. I did not understand what he meant but it became clear later. He had clearly planned this evening. As the game started, Paddy focused on it and I bought him another beer. At the end of first over, Paddy pulled out a vibrator wand. He turned it on and it made a buzzing sound.

"After every over I will use this till the start of the next over." He explained as he gently lowered it into my crotch. He had it set to low speed, but I flinched. It was a feeling I had never experienced before.

The first break lasted about 30 seconds, and, on cue, he stopped. The overs typically lasted 4-5 minutes and so it was a long break. I did not mind that. But as the next two breaks happened, I started loving the feeling and pussy started getting real wet. When he stopped it for the 3rd break, I almost groaned and wanted it more.

"Do you want to increase the speed?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yes." I blushed.

"Nice, looks like you like it."

Paddy repeated the next one with a higher speed and this aroused be to the point I moaned. I was still on the couch and Paddy had to hold me from falling over. Then it stopped again, and I had to wait another. After 8 overs I was close to an orgasm, but the breaks spoiled it every time.

"That's cruel" I moaned as he stopped at the beginning of the 9th over.

"That's the game. But if you want, you can use your fingers to pleasure yourself."

I actually thought about doing that but was too embarrassed to do it. So, I sat there waiting for the over to finish so that I can get the vibrator back on my pussy. I actually was willing the game to move faster. The 10th over lasted long because of some interruptions and it tested my patience. As the break came again, I almost pleaded for the vibrator. Paddy was ready and did not waste much time. He applied a bit more pressure and moved the vibrator. This bought very close again. The over started again and as he removed the vibrator, I thrusted my pelvis forward not wanting to lose it.

"You are enjoying this more than me." I remarked.

"Maybe." He remarked as he focused his attention to the game.

When the 11th over ended, it started again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I got close again, and it looked like Paddy sensed that as well. But this time when the over started, Paddy let it continue, and, in about 30 seconds I started screaming as I hit a great orgasm.

"See, I am not that cruel." He smiled as he took the vibrator away and massaged my vagina. That felt good as well.

I lay there satisfied as the next over continued. At the next break, Paddy put the vibrator to highest speed and started again. I was not prepared for this. I squirmed but Paddy held my thighs.

"Stop." I felt like I did not want it that speed.

"Why?"

"I already came."

"So?"

I did not know an answer to that. Paddy almost forced it on me. I did not like it, at first, but after two overs, I was back to enjoying it. By the 19th over, I had cum again and was screaming like slut. This was the first time I came twice in such close timings. As it turned out, I orgasmed 4 times that night. Till this day, I have not broken that record. As the first innings ended my mind started thinking about what would happen next. Paddy asked me to get him another beer.

"So, what are you going to do for me?" He asked as he sipped beer.

"A blow job?" I was getting more open about our setup.

He laughed.

"We will get there but before that, I want a half time lap dance from you."

I was aware of what a lap dance was but had never done one. I got up and positioned myself in front of him. He pulled me closer to him and asked me to begin. I started grinding my butt against him. The skirt was short, and lack of panties made sure my naked butt was touching his fully clothed crotch. I was very awkward as first and almost fell over, losing my balance. He guided me by grabbing my hips.

"It is all about your ass and hips. Just grind it against my crotch and enjoy yourself." He suggested.

After about a minute, I got the hang of it and got better. He encouraged me by saying words like 'nice' and 'awesome'. I could feel his cock hardening inside his pants. After a few minutes of this, he pulled me on to his lap and whispered.

"You are one sexy girl, in the short sweet skirt with a beautiful ass."

His hands roamed down my skirt and felt my pussy again. I was not aroused anymore, and the two orgasms had taken their toll, however, I still flinched at his touch.

"I want you to display the ass to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Bend over and show it to me like you have never have before."

I obliged and bent at my hips.

"Pull your knees apart and display it better."

I let out a moan. It was embarrassing.

"Given that you have been such a slut today; I am sure you can display your holes to me."

He was right. There was not much to hide but still it was quite embarrassing to do that. I pushed myself to spread my thighs and display my pussy to him. He, however, was not happy with that and asked me to push further. By the end of it I was lewdly displaying him my asshole and pussy. He played with my ass cheeks, squeezing them and ran his finger over my pussy. His fingers slowly moved above into my ass slit and I flinched at the thought of him touching my asshole. His hands roamed near it but did not touch it.

"Bend down further and arch your ass up."

I did as I was told.

"How do you feel?"

The question was more embarrassing that what I was doing.

"What do you think?" I almost shouted back.

"I think you are transforming from a shy girl to a sexy woman who still has reservations on what she is doing."

"Off course, I do"

He gave my ass a hard swat.

"Do you want to get up?"

"Yes."

"Wiggle your ass a bit and you can get up." He joked.

I obliged and did my best. Satisfied, he let me get up.

"Ok, go get me a beer. And get yourself a wine as well."

I got him a beer and poured myself a glass of wine.

"We have about 5 minutes to the start of the next half. Take a break and relax."

"You liked the vibrator, didn't you?"

"Yes." I nodded shyly.

"Good. I have other toys we can try sometime. For the second half, you need to pleasure me. The lap dance was a warm up. How do you plan to do that?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you would tell me."

"I knew you would say that. I have not made up my mind yet. I think I will keep it simple. At the end of each over, if the number of runs are odd you suck my cock and if they are even you grind you ass like you did at half time. You game?"

"Yes." I agreed. I anticipated that I would need to pleasure his cock at some point in the evening.

And so, the second half started. He stripped completely naked and sat on the couch. His cock had lost some of its erection from what I had felt when giving him a lap dance. The first over had even runs and so I had to do the ass grind again. This time there was no clothing between my naked cheeks and his cock and it felt hot. I did my best to massage it and he seemed to like it. The second, third and fourth overs also ended with even runs and so there was more grinding. I could tell he was aroused and I even got a groan or two from him. When the game started, I started thinking if he felt as desperate as I felt when the vibrator was withdrawn. He seemed to be fine and switching to watching the game.

The fifth over broke the trend and became odd. So, I had to get back on my knees and suck him. I started slowly nibbling around his tip and he seemed to love that. I could sense that he did not want to stop when the game started, and I felt a small amount of joy in returning the favor. His cock grew harder with each over and I switched between sucking and grinding. I also got his 6th beer and my 3rd wine. I was feeling drunk and he was getting there as well. When the fifteenth over ended I was sucking his cock and I could sense that he was on the edge. When I stopped I could sense his frustration and I enjoyed the fact that I was doing that to him. He played by the rules and so I stopped. Overall, I ended up grinding more than sucking. When the game ended, and I was drunk and so was he.

"So, what now?" I asked, my words slurring a bit.

"The night is still young and there is more we can do."

He got up and went to his room. When he returned, he came with a weird looking object. It was a panty like thing but with a plastic object in the front. He asked me to wear it and I did.

"What is this?" I asked I strapped it on.

The answer was a vibrating sensation in my pussy and it became evident that it was a remote-controlled vibrator. It felt stronger than the hand held one and I found it a bit uncomfortable.

"Ohh, that one feels weirder."

"Why don't you suck my cock?" He words were slurring a bit as well.

"Why don't you suck my cock? Your rod is always hot for some sucking." I mocked him.

"Why wouldn't it be!" He stopped the vibrator.

"Get to work." He gestured at his cock.

"What if I say no?" The wine in me was making me boisterous.

"Why would you say no?"

"Because, I can."

"Can you?" He mocked me.

"Maybe I'm not in your control as you think."

"You are feeling rebellious after the wine. Are you?"

I just giggled. I was feeling a bit adventurous.

"You have been good this weekend. Maybe I should remind you who is the boss here."

"You are the boss." I replied

"So why isn't your mouth on my cock?"

"I just want to leave you hanging like you did to me in between overs." I giggled again.

"I am going to count to 3. I better feel your lips on cock buy that."

I tensed up a bit, but the wine made sure I held to my stance.

"1...2...3"

He got up and lifted my skirt and gave me some real hard swats. They shook me out of my drunken state and I remembered the spanking from the last week.

"Ok...Ok... I will do it." I shouted.

"Let me give you a few more just to warm you a bit."

He proceeded to give me 5-6 more spanks.

"You enjoy tormenting me, don't you?"

"Not sure about torment but your ass is spankable and I always thought you were the sort of the girl who needed a spanking every now and then."

"You think I am spoiled?"

"A bit. Now quit talking and put your mouth to use."

I slid on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. It was rock hard and I gave it a good lick before sucking it. He turned on the vibrator at that added a new dimension to this. On one hand I was doing the physical act of blowing him and I could also feel my pussy throb. After a few minutes of me sucking while he toyed with my hair, he asked me to get up.

"It is time you learnt to fuck yourself."

I gave him a perplexed look.

"Turn around and lower yourself on my cock."

The vibrator was wet from my pussy juices and I was a bit turned on. I lowered myself on him.

"Now, keep pumping."

I started the up and down motion. He squeezed my ass and encouraged me to continue. After a few minutes of the humping, my thighs started to hurt, and I slowed down. On cue, I got a slap on my ass with instructions to speed up. I pushed myself and increased the speed.

"If you stay fit, this would be easy to do." He reminded me.

I continued for another 10 minutes and at the end of that, I was sweating fully, and he was moaning in pleasure. I was reaching a point where I could not continue, and he sensed that. He allowed me to stop a bit and asked me to turn around. He pulled me closer to him and lifted me on his cock. He proceeded to fuck me on his lap. He was quite strong and easily bounced me off him. With him doing the work, I relaxed a bit and started enjoying the sex. In a few minutes he gasped and came inside me. I was thankful for the pill I was on. I did not reach orgasm and was a bit disappointed. He gently slid me off his side and ran his hands over my face.

"Now that was a good fuck. For me, what about you?"

"It was ok."

"Just ok?"

"Well, I did not cum." I was pretty sure the wine helped me more open with him that day.

"Hmm...I can fix that. Do you want my cock again or the vibrator?"

This was an easy answer for me.

"The vibrator."

"I knew you would say that. Why do you hate my cock?"

"I don't hate it."

"Then?"

I did not reply. He already had the vibrator out and was aiming at my pussy. The vibrator felt good and I started enjoying the sensations. When I was about to cum again, Paddy stopped.

"Why did you do that?"

"Look who cannot wait." He laughed.

"Please." I begged him.

"Look at you, begging like a slut. I think you need a good fuck. "

He flipped me over my stomach and forcibly lifted my hips. He adjusted my ass and then entered me. He pumped me well and bought me to orgasm within a few minutes. He continued a few more minutes and then as he was about to cum, he withdrew and sprayed cum all over my ass. He capped it off by rubbing his cock over my ass.

"Nice fuck!"

I gingerly got up and wiped the cum with some tissues and sat on the couch in front of him. He was slumped, and it felt like that the evening had taken a toll on him as well.

I still feel dirty thinking about that day. Prancing around in that skirt, giving him a lap dance, the vibrator, the sucking and the fucking, all, made it quite a day. We both slept well that day. In the years to some, I did a similar weekend for my husband as well where I dressed up slutty and gave him a blow job while he watched a game. Besides the orgasms that day, this was my main take away. Paddy dropped me back early that day and I had to share the details with Anu. I was embarrassed to admit the orgasms and so I kept the gory details to a minimum. Anu listened carefully, we both knew that this would happen again.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers