The College Days Ch. 06: Studies

Story Info
Forced to study.
1.1k words
3.62
6.8k
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

We were reaching the end of the first year and we were one month away from our second semester exams. Although, we had agreed to every month, in reality, we only had 4 weekends each with Paddy. There was a lot to hate about Paddy's perverse desires and actions, but, I also marvelled at the fact that he kept his discipline. Since we were at his disposal, there would have been no stopping asking us to come every month and take advantage of us. But, he did not. We both had moved from the awkward phase and were getting comfortable with the situation and the trade-offs. We had enough friends and got asked out by boys, but we stayed away from any relationships. The money Paddy gave us also made us popular and we enjoyed college quite well. Paddy called that Friday and asked us what we were doing. We told him about the plans to go out for bowling and some other activities. He seemed a bit irritated that we did not have studying in our plans. He hung up, but, in five minutes called us again. While the first call was his usual nice but curious Paddy, this call was his dominant version. He asked us to cancel the plans and come to his place. We both sulked at this and complained a bit. But he was not having any of that. He told us to get our books and meet him outside in two hours. We both cribbed about this, but we did not have a choice.

In the car, Paddy was quiet but Anu broke the silence by asking what we were doing today.

"Study." Paddy replied.

"What do you mean?" Anu asked.

"I think you have had your fun. I want you to study for every weekend from now. That is the only way you will do better this time."

We both groaned a bit, but we knew he was right. We had been having too much fun, lately.

Once we got home, Paddy asked me to order food and clean the room that was going to be our study room for the weekend. He asked Anu to come with him to his study room. I got busy doing the things he told. In about half an hour, Anu returned, red faced.

"What happened?"

Anu just rubbed her butt but said nothing.

"He wants you to go next"

"Why?"

"Just go."

I did but was not sure why Paddy spanked Anu. Was it because we were going bowling? In the last 11 months, we were only punished twice, and both had some valid reasons. This did not seem right. When I entered his room, I could see the ruler on the desk. A mental image of Anu getting a spanking from it could not escape me.

"I thought about this and I think you both need a reminder that you need to study well. Rather than punishing you later, I want to give you a taste now."

"But, we will study." I thought this was a stupid idea, off course.

"You will. Jeans and panties down, ass over the desk"

There was a sense of finality in his words. I clenched my ass checks sensing what was about to come next. I unzipped my pants and moved them to my thighs. Then I did the same with my panties. Then I leant over the desk, and obediently presented my rear end to him.

Paddy was always ritualistic about this. He made me pull my panties and pants to my knees. He asked to get my tummy on the table and relax my position. As I adjusted, I felt the ruler tap my cheeks. Paddy was ready.

"You may think this is uncalled for, but I think it will make a point."

Splatt

The first blow landed. I just absorbed it without any noise or action. Then the second landed and then the third. The first three were gentle, in comparison to the fourth. The first three were warm ups and the fourth meant business.

"Oww." I let out a yelp.

Two more yelps left my mouth as two more hard blows landed. Paddy hit the same area three times.

"For the next 6, I want you to repeat that you will study properly after every spank."

"Ok."

Paddy did not hold back on the next one.

"I will study properly" I bawled as I started to feel the burn in my butt. I repeated it 3 more times.

"Please, I promise." I tried to sound convincing in my pleading.

"I think you can take more but I will be lenient with you. Let's do one more good one. Ready?"

"Ok." I mumbled.

The last once was a real hard one and I jumped immediately. My hands went to my ass and I started rubbing.

"That was bad." I yelled.

"Remember this when you study. Anything less than a complete success and we will be back in this position. If you are back in this, it will last much longer, and it will hurt much more. Understood?"

"Whatever." I was still rubbing the sting from last one and I must have sounded like a contrite and bratty 12-year-old.

"Take your hands off." Paddy said in a stern voice.

"Sorry." I realized my mistake.

"Take it off."

As I did that, another meaty blow landed on my defenceless cheeks.

"That was for the remark. Now get dressed and get to study."

And study is what we did the whole weekend. Paddy did not interfere with us, and, except for the meals, we did not speak much to him. The pain in our butts did not last, however, the fresh memory of the spanking did seem to help us focus. The other thing helped us was Paddy asking us to workout in between. It did help us break the mold of studying all the time and seemed to energize us.

The next three weekends were spent in the same way. We did not get spanked but were required to be in the room and study. Paddy made sure we were fed properly and did enough to keep our spirits up. The exams finished, and we were relieved it was over. We had a college party and we blew off some steam. Even though Paddy had asked us to avoid drinking, we disobeyed him. We had a great time and for once Paddy did not found out.

Just like that our first year on the arrangement ended. Anu and I reflected on it. It was not too bad. There were moments when we hated but we also had some good times. Being sexually used by Paddy was something we both seemed to disagree on. Anu saw it more as something she had to do and so she just did it. I was not that clear and had mixed feelings. Paddy took advantage of me, but I also felt he tried to give something back. I hated being under his thumb but then who wouldn't.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers