The College Days Ch. 08: Anu Flunks

Story Info
Anu is punished for failing & Paddy's birthday.
5.7k words
4
7.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

We returned to our hostel as college was reopening. Our results would be declared in a week into the college and this made us nervous. We both wanted to do well, and the threat of punishment added more edge. The results came, I passed all my exams, but, Anu, flunked in one. I felt very sorry for her and we chatted a bit about it. Anu did not seem that disappointed. Paddy, on cue, called us that evening. He was very happy about my results and congratulated me. He spoke to Anu and scolded her. We were both invited to his apartment for the coming weekend.

"This won't be fun." Anu spoke as she hung up.

"I'm sorry for you."

"Yes, Paddy did not seem happy. I think my ass will pay a price."

By that time, we had realized that most infractions resulted in spankings. There was not much I could say. I was happy it was not me but also did not want it to be Anu. I imagined Anu would get another spanking from him. Anu's failure dampened the spirit and I could not celebrate either. The weekend came, and we went to his place as planned. Paddy had arranged for food and there was quite a collection. He praised me again and offered us food. He was a bit cold with Anu, and, I could feel it. We ate mostly in silence. Once dinner was done, we all went to his living room.

"Let's get the main item out of the way. Anu, you did fine, but that 1 exam screwed up things. I still need to punish you. And Priya, you did well but you need to watch and understand what will happen if you don't maintain this."

"I studied hard. There is an element of luck." Anu tried to reason.

"There is no luck. You either achieve results or you don't".

"But..."

"No buts. And no more whining from you."

Anu's frustration in being singled out here and boiling up. She vented it out loud.

"Look, can you be a bit reasonable? You such a control freak. I don't think this is fair."

There was a significant tension in the air now. Paddy who was getting irritated seemed to calm down. But, as with him, he was always harder when he was calm.

"I have enough of this debate and this outburst is going to cost you. I set the rules. If you don't want to comply, you also need to let go of the privileges. Now, be a grown up and deal with the consequences. No more words from you! In fact, how about you get naked, now!"

The tone of his voice seemed to break down Anu's defiance. There was no easy way out of this. Submitting to his will was the only answer.

"I'll be back. Better get moving." He went to his room.

Anu looked at me and I gave a compassionate shrug. There was not much to say. She slowly removed her t-shirt and then her jeans. My ass tingled at the thought of her getting spanked. I could only imagine what she was thinking. Paddy returned with a paddle, which, we had never seen before. It was long like the ruler but wider at the end and had a good handle. It was made for the spanking. He also had a bottle of oil in his hands, and, I wondered what it was for.

"Get rid of panties and bra as well. Quick!"

Anu stripped off her remaining clothes and stood stark naked. Paddy kept the paddle on the table and asked Anu to get on his lap. She draped herself on his lap and almost immediately, received several spanks with his hand.

"This will hurt and if you don't take like a grown up, it will only drag longer."

He then applied some oil on her butt and massaged it. After getting her butt fully oiled, he proceeded to give her more swats with the hand. He adjusted her bum and gave her more. Anu stayed quiet and defiant. But that defiance was soon to end. Paddy asked her to stand up and assume the position by grabbing her ankles. Her ass stretched and presented itself for the paddle. Paddy prolonged the torment by asking her to adjust her hips and wiggle into a position.

Whack! The first paddled landed and Anu let out a whimper.

Whack!, Whack!, Whack! Three more landed.

By the 6th, Anu's defiance was gone. She had tears in her eyes and she was trying to apologize her way out of this.

"Please, I am sorry."

"I think you need to feel lot sorrier. Let's do six more and you can say you are sorry after each one. Let' see if you really are sorry. Ok?"

Anu had no choice and so had to embarrassingly call out each stroke and punctuate it with a "I'm sorry".

By the end of this, Anu ass was quite red and she was squealing her apologizes. I watched dazed, in morbid curiosity at how Paddy seemed to be methodical at spanking her. He made sure the strokes covered all her ass and adjusted the impact between strokes. As the 12th one landed, Anu leapt up and started rubbing her behind. Paddy let it go for a short while.

"Enough rubbing. Stand in there with your hands away from your bottom. I am not done with you."

I could see the despair in Anu's eyes when she heard that it was not over. But she kept quiet. Paddy went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water. He gave it to Anu and she drank happily.

"I will start the 2nd part in 10 minutes. This one is because you whined like a little girl and did not accept your mistake."

"Please, I am really sorry." Anu tried one more attempt.

"No. I don't think your bottom looks sorry enough." Paddy landed a heavy slap, and this made her squeal.

"Stay there."

Paddy came back, on cue, after 10 minutes. I tried to look away from this by burying my head in a magazine.

"Now for this part, I want you in a different position."

And it was an embarrassing position. Paddy made her lie on her back on the couch and lift her legs. She had to bend her knees and hold them there with her hands. It took almost two minutes for Anu to get into that position. It was humiliating to expose her pussy and ass in such a way.

"Now, that's' what I call a little baby position. If you act like one you get spanked in this. Understood?"

Anu did not say a word.

Slap! Paddy slapped her ass.

"Understood?"

"Yes." Anu sounded defeated.

"Good"

Paddy resumed with the paddle. With her ass stretched like that, the blows seemed to hurt more. By the end of that Anu was reduced to complete tears. All her defiance was gone, and she was hoping this would be over. Paddy took mercy on her and stopped.

"You can get up now."

Anu gingerly got up and dragged herself. She did not rub as much, which, meant that her bottom hurt too much to rub.

"Now, why don't you thank me by giving me a nice blow job?"

Anu stared at him. This seemed like the ultimate submission, being spanked, and, giving him oral sex in return. I was not sure how to react, and, so I just concentrated into my laptop, and, pretended to not pay attention.

"Are you feeling rebellious again? Maybe we need to warm your bum, a bit more."

Anu was sure about avoiding any more spankings. So, she got down on her knees, unzipped him and too his cock into her mouth. I decided to go into another room and by the time I was back, Anu was sitting on the couch and Paddy was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is he?" I whispered.

"Don't know" Anu sounded annoyed but defeated. The spanking and the blow job had humbled her to some extent, but, her anger was returning. I could tell by her behaviour that he ass was hurting, and her ego bruised as well. It was one thing to fail the exam, but another to be stripped naked, and spanked in that fashion, that too, in front of me.

Paddy, however was not done. As Anu, sulked away that day, he invited me to his bedroom. He praised me for passing the exam and asked if I wanted to be rewarded. Then without expecting an answer, he pulled me closer to him. He proceeded to undo my panties from beneath my skirt. From, underneath the bed, he pulled out the vibrator, which, he had used in Maldives. He proceeded to give me a huge orgasm. He then left me, writhing in pleasure, as he went back to the living room to check up on Anu.

The third semester started, and, we got busy with college. Anu worked harder, then ever before. She never admitted it, but the punishment had the desired effect. It also impacted me, as I was making every effort, to avoid the same. A month passed, and, Paddy did not invite us for any weekend session. At some level, I was glad about that, but there was a dirty side of me that also missed the vibrator and the sexual activities. Paddy had introduced us to sex without control and I was somewhat liking it.

Paddy then told us that his birthday was in 2 weeks, and we needed to put on a show for him. This was our second year with him and he had not mentioned it before. He sent us an email with clear directions. We were to research strip tease videos on the internet and put on individual shows for him. The second part was a surprise game for us. As part of the strip tease and the game, we would be rated, and the loser would have to forfeit something. The forfeit was around restrictions for the next 4 weeks. We were not allowed to be away from our dorm beyond 9.00 PM and would also lose some of the allowances. All the penalties were done to make sure we paid attention to the contest and there was enough at stake.

And, so, we prepared for it. I scrounged videos on the web and tried my best. Since, Anu and I were competing, it was hard to share tips, and, so for most part, we worked our own ways. I was never a good dancer and so had tough time preparing. I took the contest seriously and sweated it over in preparation. Anu and I did not talk much about it but there was some nervous tension between us. I watched several videos of girls sexily giving lap dances to their partners. I also thought about what to wear. From my encounters with Paddy, I knew he liked short skirts and so went with that. I practiced a bit in the bathroom and felt both dirty and sexy at the same time. By this time, I had overcome the odd feeling around whoring my body for Paddy and looked at embracing these sex games.

Finally, the day arrived and we both went to Paddy's place. He was well dressed and looked like he had come from work. We wished him happy birthday and he gave us some drinks. The start was quite innocent, considering what we were about to do. Paddy was in no rush and that seemed to increase the sexual tension. After about 30 minutes of small talk, Paddy asked Anu to stay and invited me with him to his room. Like a doll, I followed him. Paddy had rearranged his room for the evening. There was just a comfy chair for him and couple of tables in the middle. The lighting matched what was about to happen. It looked like he has planned this well, as always.

"Give me my birthday present." He announced.

I nodded.

"Feel free to talk as well and you can touch me all you want." He smiled wickedly.

He slumped into the chair, started some music with his phone. That was the cue to start. Although, I had prepared, it was embarrassing to start this. I turned my back to him in order to gather my thoughts. Then I slowly turned towards him and started to move my body in slow circles. I was awkward at first but slowly began gyrating my hips in a very sexy way. I looked at him and his eyes showed great interest. I had his full attention. I continued to dance to the music and slowly lifted the bottom of my shirt and began to pull it up. I teased that a bit and let it slide down again. Finally, I lifted up to reveal the black lace bra that cupped my breasts. I then pulled the shirt up over her head and tossed it to the side. I felt quite proud of pulling this off without looking too clumsy.

I continued and moved my hands over my belly and breasts. I tugged at the bra to give him a full view of my breasts, and, then let it snap back in place with an audible sound. I then moved towards my skirt and played with it. I looked up and he was still very much in attention. I imagined his cock being hard and this increased my intensity. I turned my body so that my back faced him. I looked over my shoulder and began to lift my skirt up to reveal my black lacy panties that matched my bra. With my legs straight, I bent forward which made my short skirt ride up and gave him a nice glimpse of my ass. I got up and continued to sway my hips and slowly turned to face him. My brain was trying to remember the things I had practiced and seen on the internet. I made eye contact with him, reached behind, to undo the clasp of my bra. Once it was loose, I wrapped both of my arms across my breasts as though I were giving myself a hug. I remembered to keep my hips moving and pushed the shoulder straps of my bra down. I took my arms away from my breasts and gave him a full view. I jiggled it a bit and smiled at him. He returned my smile which made me feel good.

For the next part, I had planned to concentrate on my lower half. I repeated the skirt move and pulled it up as I gyrated and did a few more of the stretches. I had deliberated on whether to remove my skirt first or my panties and had decided on my panties. I felt that was sexier than doing it in order. So, I bent over and slowly stripped my panties, revealing my naked ass to him. I reminded myself that he had seen me naked and this was more about the act of stripping for him. I tried to get my panties off sexily, but they got caught in my legs and it required a bit of clumsy fiddling. I was embarrassed to do that but there was nothing I could do to avoid it.

Now all I had was a skirt and so I played with it and lifted it over to reveal my bum. I did my best to keep it sexy but could sense it was a bit clumsy. I decided to get closer to him as I had more moves in that position. The first thing I did was showed him my breasts and jiggled them a bit at his face. I saw him smile and so continued with it. I improvised and took his hand and ran it over my breasts trying to look sexy. He reciprocated by giving my breasts a squeeze.

"Good jiggle" He broke the silence. At first it was a relief that he said something, but I soon realized that I had to reciprocate.

"I am glad you like it." I gave another jiggle and a smile.

His hands wandered down my navel. I did one more jiggle and turned around. Another point I had debated was whether to leave my skirt on for the whole duration. I eventually decided on stripping him completely. So, I unhooked my skirt and wiggled my ass as I let it drop on the floor. I stepped out of it and slid it on the side. Now, completely naked, I bent on my knees giving him a good view of my privates and ass. I turned my head and took a peek at him, still smiling. The website instruction on the strip tease told me to make eye contact and I followed it.

"Nicely shaven." He leered at my freshly shaven pussy. I returned an embarrassed smile.

"You still haven't touched me." He mocked.

I got up and was not sure how to act. My initial thought was to touch him with my hand.

"No. Use your body." He motioned me turn around. I got the clue.

I lowered myself on his lap and proceeded to give a grind. His cock was hard, and I took that as an appreciation of my act so far. I gave it a nice squeeze and heard a small groan. Encouraged by it, I continued for few more minutes. I was reaching the end of my moves and so was not sure what to do next. Paddy sensed this and pulled me on his lap, as a sign to stop.

"That was good. For a shy girl, you did well." He squeezed my breasts as he said that.

"Thanks. How did I do?" I asked.

"We will only know once Anu does hers. But you were good. Good work with your ass. Nice and slutty."

I was embarrassed to be called a slut but everything I did today matched that. Paddy's hands roamed over my body and down my thighs. His fingers slowly encroached on my pussy and felt it.

"Just checking if you got turned on by this."

I was dry. I did not sexually enjoy this act and my pussy reflected that.

"No arousal" He flicked my pussy lips and played with it a little more.

"Ok, time for me to take a break and get the other hot chick." He tapped my thighs.

I got up and started to collect the different pieces of my clothing that were strewn in the room.

"Stay naked but do clear the clothes." Paddy mocked as he fumbled with his phone.

I did likewise and walked out. Anu was watching something on TV and asked me how it went. I mumbled some sentences. It was more embarrassing talking to her in that naked state.

"Paddy wants you in 15 minutes." I reminded her.

"Good luck"

"Thanks. Let me go prepare" Anu smiled and went to the bathroom. I wondered what she had planned. Anu finished her stint and came out, fully naked as well. She seemed pleased and she seem aroused as well. She told me that Paddy wants us back in 15 minutes. We both sat there in our nakedness and wondered what he had planned for the next part. We did not speak much.

Paddy came from the room and offered us more wine as he had a beer. Then we followed him into the room. As we moved to the room, we noticed that Paddy placed cherry tomatoes on the edge of the table.

"This is a twisted game but then it is my birthday. I get to do what I want." He prefaced that before saying.

"So, let's see how good you are with your ass cheeks. With just your ass cheeks, and hands behind your back, I want you pick those tomatoes and put it in the bowl. The first one to do 10 wins."

He slumped into the chair and watched us react to it. We both started in horror at this twisted game. It was quite clear that we would be humiliated either way.

"Let's go."

We had no choice and so I moved first to the edge that belonged to me. As I turned my back, I saw Anu get going as well. I slid my ass over the glass table and touched the first tomato. The tomato slid further, and I had to ungainly adjust myself over it. It squished, and I could feel the tomato juice on my cheeks. I managed to grab it with my cheeks and it felt like I had it my control. But as I stood up, I realized that once I was standing it was much harder to hold it. I could feel it slipping and lost control of it. Luckily for me it fell back on the table and stayed.

"Good try but you need to do better than that." Paddy mocked me.

I started again and felt my way around it. This time I managed to get it more under control. I kept my legs together, clenched my bum cheeks and held it well. Then I walked clumsily towards my bowl. I positioned above it and released it. To my horror, it fell outside of the bowl. I groaned knowing fully that I would have to squat down on the floor to get it again. Getting it from the floor was much harder and I had to do all kinds of movements to get it again. I looked up and saw that Paddy was watching Anu. She was struggling equally and was trying to get the first tomato of the table.

I managed to squeeze the tomato back between my ass cheeks and this time I did a very careful drop into the bowl. It felt great as if I had achieved something and Paddy acknowledged it by clapping his hands. I had to get up to get to my second tomato and as I got up, Anu yelled 'yes'. She had achieved her first tomato.

The third one was a bit easier and also the tomato juice in my ass had dried which made things stick better. Paddy was smiling and enjoying the sight of two naked women baring all of their bodies in front of him and playing the weirdest of games. By the fourth one, I got better at this and it was coming on easily. I had zoned out the humiliation and now focused myself on the game. As I managed to get the fourth tomato into the bowl, my legs started getting tired and I took a bit of a breather. As I looked up, Anu was now moving faster and had learnt the knack of the game. She was slip streaming the tomato into her ass cheeks, hopping without moving her legs and doing a full squat before ejecting it. I could see her pussy lips stretch as she squatted but she was now fully into the game. I tried to count the tomatoes on her side of the table and came to the conclusion that at this rate she would win.

I started panicking and managed to get drop a few more on the floor which made it worse. This dragged on for about 30 minutes and ended with Anu exclaiming that she was done. I felt deflated at losing but was also glad that I did not have to do any more of this perverse game. Paddy announced that the games were over and offered us some wine. We gladly accepted it. We were still naked and wondered what would happen next.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers
12