The College Days Ch. 10: Hiking

Story Info
Going outdoor with Paddy.
7.6k words
4.29
8.1k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

Next morning, we were woken up by Paddy around 7.00. He told us to get ready as we had to start soon. We showered and dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Paddy was in the same. He also had some hiking backpacks for us which were quite large. He instructed us to pack for 3 days as he said we might not come back to his cottage before then. We had breakfast in the cottage which was served by the servants we had seen last night. There was no sign of Mani and Anu was grateful for that. Paddy was too occupied in his planning, maps and notes and did not speak much with us. We hosted the backpacks and set out. Paddy's backpack was the biggest and it looked heavy. But he did not seem to care. A jeep picked us up, drove for about 30 minutes and we ended in what looked like the start of a trail.

"This is typically a 2-day hike but given that you haven't done much of this we will push it to 3 days. It starts very easy but there are hard parts to it. Let me know if you get tired and we can take breaks. We have enough food and water for 2 days and there is a campground where can get some basic stuff."

Paddy then gave us some maps. I was excited by this adventure. I had never done something like this, let alone, in a foreign country. We started with the energy of a fresh starter as we walked by wooded forest with a few streams. There were few animals like squirrels around but for most part it was just us. Paddy had a clear plan and a map and so we just followed him. He was more talkative than usual, but the chitchat was very generic about the country and the places he had been. As the sun came out stronger, we started to feel the heat. Paddy decide to take break in a cool shaded area. There was a small stream that added to the noise and it was lovely. We dropped our backpacks and settled. There were sandwiches and sports drink in the bag and we ate.

"So, what do you have in plan for us?" It was a question that was bothering me and Anu for a while. So far, there had been some games but nothing major. The suspense was painful, at least for me.

"What do you mean?" Paddy played dumb.

"This is more than just hiking." I retorted

"Most definitely, but, you will find out." Paddy smiled at me.

"It is quite hot" I changed the topic.

"This stream goes into a lake. We should take a swim."

"Ohh..let's do." Anu spoke up

"Finish your meal first." Paddy scolded her like a little girl and she scowled back at him.

We got up and walked by the stream. There was still no one to be seen. The lake was deceptively big and hidden. It was also much cooler.

"So, Ms Priya and Ms Anu. Here's what we will first do. I want you both to get naked." Paddy said that in a most casual way.

And so, the games began. We both looked around and started stripping down to our underwear. Paddy also removed his t-shirt and admired our slow strip. I looked up nervously as I was about to remove my bra.

"What if someone comes here?"

"They get to share the view. But, unlikely anyone will come here."

I looked at Anu and she had already stripped down to her skin. I decided not to prolong the talk and acted. Paddy made us uncomfortable by not saying a thing while he fumbled on something.

"Now, give me a nice pose." He had a camera in his hand.

"No. Don't take pictures." My hand covered my pubes, instinctively

"Too late to argue that. I already took some yesterday as well. And, do I need to remind you that you need to be obedient? "I will not share these pictures with anyone."

My mind quickly got over the picture fear and it was replaced by being seen by someone here.

Okay," Paddy said, licking his lips. "Now I want you to strike a few poses for me."

It was a warm afternoon, and yet a shiver ran through me from the thrill and fear of the situation. I looked at Anu and she had a dazed look as though she was far away in her mind.

"Let's start with a wave. But, you two, get closer"

We did, and he snapped away. He made us do a few more waves in different angles.

"Now, turn around but then turn your face towards me."

"Get closer into a touching distance."

"Now, bend forward slightly."

"Now, go by the tree and try to hug it."

This continued for 10 minutes and Paddy had his fun with the camera. He then put it down, stripped naked and came towards us.

"Time for a dip."

We went into the water and it was beautiful. I was still nervous but managed to enjoy it. Paddy grabbed me by the shoulder and gave me hug, as if to relax me. We waded in the waters in our nakedness. There was a sense of freedom in being naked, being in your natural self, in the outside. I was sensing some more games, but Paddy got out and started drying himself. Anu came next and I was last.

"This what you need to wear now. We have few hours of day light left and we need to reach our spot by then."

Paddy tossed each of us a bag. In it was a frilly skirt and matching shirt.

"Why this?" Anu asked.

"Because I like your butts in them."

Anu shrugged and went towards her bag.

"No underwear needed."

Anu just shrugged and got dressed. I was not too sure how to protest and so I followed. The skirt was short, but it covered enough of my bum. Any major activity like running would be difficult. It was an amazing hike with the backdrop of the mountains, mist and scattered clouds. It became evident why he wanted us in skirts. We encountered a patch of forest where mountains appeared out of nowhere and there were lots of green and red flowers on the floor.

"Ok, you two can you stand there." Paddy gestured with his camera. He snapped a quick picture and looked at it.

"Now, can you lift your skirt up, just enough, so that I can see some of your gorgeous butts." He made us adjust the skirt till he was satisfied. I was very uncomfortable, at least initially, but, Anu had a defiant acceptance in her face but played along. I never saw those pictures but they must have looked good.

"Now, do another where you both are bent over." We both bent over to expose our butts again and this time he made us go all the way with the exposure. We spent the next two hours walking through the isolated woods and did about 5 such shoots. Different poses each time, Paddy had this figured out. We posed casually with our pussies barred. We lifted our skirts and hugged each other. We played along with these dirty games and seemed to cope well as the day went on.

We finally reached a clearing space near a pond which Paddy said would be our resting area for the night. I was a bit tired from the walking and liked the rest. Paddy started setting his stuff up and we helped. We did not have any tents, but we had some stuff to prepare in terms of food and get the area ready for the night. Paddy started a small looking lamp, but it provided ample light. He then opened a bottle of whisky and offered us some. I refused but Anu took a swig. Paddy had also bought some wine which I drank. As we sat on some stones looking at the now dark sky, Anu asked.

"So, what now?"

"Night is still young, and I have you two to entertain me." Paddy joked

"Off course, you do." I grinned.

"I am going fuck you both in ways you have never been fucked." Paddy did not mince his words. I blushed. Anu looked unimpressed.

"But, first have some drinks and food. We will all need some energy."

I drank enough wine to feel drunk. As we were finishing, Paddy got settled on top of a rock with his whisky bottle.

"Now, both of you get our tops off and give me a good dance." He pulled out his phone and started playing us some music.

We both started lethargically.

"I am going rate your performance today and there will be consequences if I am not satisfied." Paddy made clear his threat.

"It is not like you can do anything more to us." Anu remarked.

"Ohh, I can. Trust me. There are many levels left." Paddy took another swigh at his whisky

That remark made me shiver as I was not sure how else he could punish us. But I did not want to know. The music was loud because of the silence of the night and we both started doing a good dance with our tops off. Our skirts flew and gave glimpses of what was underneath. Paddy looked a bit bored after the first song. He started the next one but stopped it.

"This is not that fun. You girls are too rigid for this." He got up and came to us. He put a hand over our shoulders and rubbed them.

"Loosen up. This will be fun for you as well." He gently moved his hands over my spine and moved it under my skirt. I could see that he had done the same with Anu. He rubbed our butts and slowly moved his hands to our pussies. He rubbed it and played with it as he casually kissed us both. I started squirming at his touch and I could sense the same from Anu, given her closeness.

Paddy pulled his sleeping bag into the middle and laid down.

"Anu, you suck my cock. Priya, you get a small reward. Come, sit on my chest."

Anu sulked but knelt before him and took his cock into her mouth. I clumsily sat on his chest. But, he immediately pulled me closer and started licking me. This was very rare of Paddy. We always serviced him with our mouths, but he very rarely returned the favour. This had immediate impact on me and I started getting aroused. After a minute, I started moaning a bit.

"Anu, go back to my balls." Paddy paused in between to give instructions.

This continued for few minutes and just as I was getting close, Paddy decided to change things and swap. So, I had to suck his cock and he pleasured Anu. This act of mutual orals seemed to get all of us in a sexual mood. As, it were, Paddy came while I was sucking him. He groaned and pushed Anu aside and reveled in his orgasm. I let the cum spurt over his belly and gently tugged on his penis.

Paddy pulled Anu back and within a minute Anu was screaming. And within another minute, she was writhing as she came. I was watching this from the corner of my eye but had the dirty task of licking cum off his cock and reviving it. Anu was lying on his sides with her legs over Paddy, still recovering. As I got over the feeling of sucking his cum and saliva covered cock, I managed to get it hard again. It did not take much effort. Paddy then switched the roles. He had me sit on his face as he used his expert tongue on me. Anu had to ride his cock and do the grind. She did not seem to mind and nor did I. Paddy had me orgasm in a very short time. Three young bodies, two girls and one man had all reached their sexual crescendo and were famished. There wasn't much talking after that. We got into our sleeping bags, lit some of the mosquito repellent sticks that Paddy had got, and slept. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, complete clueless to where I was. I was also shocked by the fact that I was naked. The it all dawned on me and I drifted away. It was one weirdest nights of my life. But, the next day would supersede it.

The next morning, we were woken up by Paddy. He seemed to have woken up much earlier than us.

"Good morning, my beauties!"

"What time is it?" That seemed the most obvious question for me.

"About 8.00 AM. Time to rise and shine."

We got up and did the morning rituals and I went to the pool to wash up. When I came back Paddy had portable stove in his kit and was making tea in it. Anu was nowhere to be seen.

"So, how was last night?"

I smiled.

"Did I push your boundaries?"

"You did."

"Good. And today we will push it more."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean our relationship has always pushed the limits of what you were comfortable with. I want to do something you never done."

"I don't know."

"You don't need to know. I will help you with that."

"Where's is Anu?"

"She said she wanted to take a walk. The night's fucking seemed to have charged her up." Paddy laughed

As we finished our tea and some chit chat, Paddy asked to me come with him.

"Let's take a bath in the pool nearby."

As we reached the pool, he began to strip. I was a bit nervous of doing it in public.

"What, now you are shy? Yesterday, you were screaming your ass off"

I shrugged and undressed. I only had shorts and a t-shirt. My underwear was missing after last night's adventure. We both went into the water. It was cold at first. The morning was warm, but the night had cooled the waters a bit. Paddy grabbed me and kissed me.

"I like your shyness. It is endearing."

"Whatever" I smirked

"It is more fun to do this." With that he moved his hands over my ass and played with my pussy. But, then he did something that we had stayed clear off. He moved his hands up my ass crack and rubbed against my asshole. I was shocked but did not say anything.

"Don't be shocked." Paddy was always observant.

"Do you want to try this?" With that, he fingered the outer area of my anus. It produced a strange tingly feeling.

"No..." I blurted

"That is weird."

"So is everything else we have done."

"I can't imagine. Sounds painful"

"Not if done right. I have savoured your other holes. This could be the final one." Paddy had the ability of going from classy to crude. His finger entered my anus as he said that. I flinched and would have moved away, except, he was holding me. As he toyed with me, we saw Anu appear.

"Hey, why don't you join us?" Paddy called.

"No, you carry on." She replied.

"It was not a choice my hottie. Get undressed and come here."

"Can we delay the games for a while?" She sounded very grumpy.

"That is cute, but, no." Paddy voice was sterner now.

"Common..." She whined.

"Anu, strip and get your naked self here, unless you want to make it worse."

"Ok...Ok." Don't get mad. Anu sensed the futility.

"You like to mess with us. Don't you?" I added to the conversation in a hostile tone.

"It is a just a bit of fun." Paddy squeezed my ass to make the point.

Anu stripped slowly and then tugged her way into the water with us.

"That was not hard, was it?"

"Easy for you to say." She snorted.

"Still defiant. Can you bend over, please?" Paddy said is a most polite tone.

Anu groaned but slowly complied. Paddy bent her further at the back and gave few crisp whacks to her ass. The slaps echoed in the isolated forest. He ended it with another thump across both cheeks.

"Now, did that help your mood?" He mocked, but, then he slipped his fingers into her pussy and started fingering her violently. I watched in awe as Anu's body defied her and she started to enjoy it. Another few minutes of it and she groaned in her orgasm.

"See, compliance has its benefits."

Anu did not say anything. Her body had already agreed. Paddy then diverted his attention to me.

"So, where were we?" He pulled me closer again and grabbed me by the ass.

"We were exploring some part of you that has not had the attention, right?" His hands moved into my ass crack. I felt uncomfortable and tried moving away.

"Now, Priya, don't fight it." His finger entered my asshole. Not having an option, I put my arms around him. Anu stared at me and we exchanged an awkward glance. In this threesome world, there was always one person who seemed left out. Paddy did not persist with it and after some playing, decided to swim alone.

"He put his finger in my ass." I blurted as he went out of earshot.

"I saw. He is really stepping it up. Do you think he wants to fuck you there?"

" I don't know. That feels dirty"

"Yes."

There was not much to say besides that and so we decided to swim as well. When Paddy came back, we asked him if we can get dressed.

"Let's play a game first. You both get to suck my cock for 60 seconds at a time. The person who makes me cum gets to dress completely. The other one gets a t-shirt only with no panties for the next 2 hours."

"You mean, while we walk in this forest?" I asked, half aware of the answer.

"Yes."

"That's crazy."

"If you say so. Don't delay. Who wants to go first?"

Anu was closer to him and she just walked to him. The analytical part of my brain went into calculation mode.In my mind, I calculated that it did not matter who went first. I thought about the times I gave him a blow job and how long it lasted. Paddy got comfortable on a rock by the water and Anu kneeled to take his cock. I waded close to them and waited for my turn.

"60 seconds up." Paddy declared, without a watch and I took over. His cock was hard from all the sexual activites and well greased by Anu's saliva. It helped that we were in water and my hands were wet. I took his cock in my hands and started stroking it.

"No hands. Put them behind your back and use your mouth." Paddy directed. I followed.

Again, at a random interval that was close to 60 seconds, we swapped and Anu took over. The time spent waiting for the other to finish seemed like an eternity.

"Swap my hotties and get sucking" Paddy did the next switch. I went back to my position and got on my knees in front of him. As I put his cock in my mouth, my knees slipped, and I awkwardly fell into the shallow water.

"Quite eager to suck cock" Paddy laughed as I lay sprawled and naked in the shallow and warm water. I got up and without comment went back to sucking cock. This continued for several rounds as Anu and I replaced each other mouths on his manhood. The end did not seem in sight and we also seemed to be going through the motions. Then out of the blue, he came and Anu won. Paddy groaned in ecstasy and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes in horror of what would happen next. Paddy recovered and got up on his feet.

"Priya, looks like you lost."

"Please, are you serious about the penalty?" I tried to reason.

"I was."

"But..."

"No buts. You should have learnt how to make me cum by now. So, it is your fault"

With that he walked away towards where the camp. Anu gave me an apologetic look but it was not her in control. I shrugged and walked back to help with the packing. Paddy did the bulk of the packing and we helped a bit. Him and Anu dressed up in shorts and t-shirts. Paddy tossed me a bra and t-shirt and asked me to wear it. The t-shirt covered me well and ended near my thighs. But, knowing that I was naked underneath made me shiver. I put my backpack and adjusted by t-shirt again. I was reminded of the time when I first wore a short skirt. I was so conscious that I kept making sure. In the forest, we were unlikely to run into many people and that helped just a bit.

"Let's go." Paddy commanded. Anu walked in the direction he pointed. I stared at him, partly in anger at his game, partly, hoping for some pardon. Paddy sensed that and came near me.

"Don't worry. Just like other things you will be fine. Plus, I am getting a hard on thinking about you."

He gave me short hug and patted by back. I shrugged and walked behind him. The first 15 minutes went by as we went deeper into the woods. There were some signs of people as we saw some litter. Then we saw two men who were going in the opposite direction. We exchanged hellos but nothing else. The men seemed uninterested in us, which was oddly surprising to me. Just as they passed us, I dropped the hiking stick I was holding in my hands. I bent down to pick it up. My t-shirt went up my back and my entire bottom was exposed.

"That is nice view, Priya. Can you stay like that?" He took out his camera and took a picture.

"Pervert..." Anu mocked him again.

"Why don't you remove your shorts and join her?"

"I was just joking." She sounded alarmed.

"So, was I but no smart comments or I will make you walk completely naked." Paddy warned her.

"Priya, you can get up."

I got back, and we continued our trek. We encountered a small group of young boys. They were probably 2-3 years younger than us and were about 10 of them. Like any such large group, they were adventurous and noisy. There was moment of silence when they saw us and then they say Paddy. He waived and said hello. Some of them responded. One of the guys noticed my state of dress and commented.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers