The College Days Ch 11 The last day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you have 20 coming. Let's break that into two halves."

Paddy bought a chair and I thought was going to put him over his knee but instead he made me sit on it. I had to hug the arms of the chair and sit backwards. My ass was position nicely for any implement. Paddy adjusted my positon to his satisfaction.

Splattt! The first belt landed. I let out a soft moan.

Splattt! Splattt! Two quick ones.

Splattt! Splattt! Two more landed.

"Oww, I screamed." It was beginning to hurt, already.

"Alright, Priya, ask me politely for the next."

"What?"

"Ask me for the next spank."

"That was not part of the deal."

"It is now unless you want to prolong this."

"Huh? Oh, yes. Um, may I have another" I asked.

Splattt! This came down hard.

"Uhh, please, not so hard."

"Do you want another?"

"ok, can I have one more?"

Splattt! Another hard one.

"Please...that hurt" I started feeling the pain

"If you ask nicely and be creative, I will go easy."

"What do you mean?"

"Just think of nice things to say and I will take that into account."

I had no idea what he meant. I paused for a moment, taking this all I and said

"Please give me a spank, Paddy."

Paddy obliged.

Splattt!

It was not as bad as the previous ones.

"Please give me a spank, Paddy."

"Try a new phrase." Paddy was in game mode.

"Please spank my naughty ass."

"Good"

Splattt!

"Please punish me." I tried something else

Splattt!

"That is end of round one. You can get up."

I got up and rubbed my tormented bum.

"Ready for round two."

"Can we please stop now?" I tried my best voice.

"Nope." Paddy dismissed it.

"It's been a while since I have had you bent over. Touch your toes."

"Good. Arch your back"

I did my best. It made my butt stick out higher and farther. A small sob escaped me.

Splattt! Paddy hit me without warning.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I groaned.

Splattt! Another one landed before I could do anything.

I quickly left the position and rubbed my bottom.

"Please stop! Just for a moment!" I jumped doing a lewd dance and could not resist the impulse to rub my bum.

"I will give you 10 seconds. Get back, arch your back and present your butt"

I felt the need to shout at him but restrained from it. Whimpering with embarrassment, I did as instructed.

"Now count out each one. You have 8 left."

Splattt! "Uh ... uh, one."

Splattt! "Oh, uh ... two."

Splattt! "Oww, oww, oww, th- th- three."

Paddy paused and watched me wriggle away the pain.

Splattt!

This one hit a spot and I began my dance again.

"Please..." I had a tear in my eye.

"Only four more. Get back."

My emotions were so churned, and I needed several seconds to compose. I slowly bent down and grabbed my ankles.

Splattt! "OH! OH!"

Splattt! "Ow, ow, ow."

My hips jerked hard to the right.

Splattt! "Oh, God"

I bucked forward, and my upper body jerked up. I got back into position again and arched my back.

Splattt!

After the last one, I straightened up and both my hands flew to my bottom which I rubbed furiously. Paddy opened his arms for a hug. As the sting died away, I threw my arms around his. He hugged me tightly and moved his hands over my bum. He gently rubbed it and it felt good but then he moved his hands to my pussy. It was wet and even I had not realised it. All these emotions had aroused me, and my body defied my mind.

Paddy pushed me on the couch and entered me. He was not gentle and with each thrust, I moaned. My eyes closed, and I got lost in a trance of pain and pleasure. My moans became rhythmic and louder. As I reached climax I felt my legs give way. Paddy pumped until I came again. All the interactions took the toll on both of us and we just slumped there on the couch and dozed off. I got up in the middle of night and found that Paddy had gone into his room. I went to my room and slept.

The return trip was a dull dud compared to the events of the last three days. My ass was sore from the spanking. Paddy was quieter than usual and Anu grumpier than usual. At the back of all our minds, we knew this was the last of our sessions. I was half relieved and half sorry. My mind wandered to the different events. Walking without underwear in the woods, being spanked in front of the guys, and being tied. It was long list. There were too many emotions. Too many memories both good and bad to make a decision either way. I also wondered what it would be like going forward. Our sexual servitude was ending and that seemed weird. Paddy was correct in saying that he pushed our boundaries and even though we did not like that, it had it's merits. Paddy dropped us to our dorm from the airport. We did not speak for over a week and things started getting back to normal.

Needless to say, the last two years were uneventful, compared to the first two. The sex stopped, as he had promised. Paddy allowed us more freedom and we were allowed to have boyfriends. I never managed to find someone in those two years but Anu had one. Paddy still kept tabs on us and was very clear on our study goals and repeated the spanking session 4-5 weeks before every exam as a reminder. We had to trot to his place, bare our behinds and receive the token whacks to your bums. That ritual served as a good reminder and I still claim that it did work as we did not miss a single target. We would usually spend an awkward day in house after that. There were too many memories to not think about. Paddy seemed to have risen above all that.

We graduated with good marks and that was a big achievement. Paddy threw a big party and all our friends were invited. Anu came with her boyfriend. I went alone. He behaved as if he was the guardian of us. Everyone had a good time but I was not able to enjoy. My mind was too busy. Paddy sensed that and pulled me to a side.

"Not enjoying this?"

"I am."

"But, you are thinking on the last 4 years."

"Yes." He was right on target.

"Look, it was a deal we had, and we completed it. Do you remember what I told you when we alone in that beach in Maldives?"

"Yes." Paddy told me to not get too involved in each other.

"Will you miss us?" I gathered the courage to ask.

"Will you?"

"I don't know. My ass won't miss you." We both laughed.

"That is what you say. Look, think ahead. You have a lovely life ahead."

He hugged me tightly and I returned it. At the end of the party he said his goodbles. He mentioned that we will never meet again but if we ever needed help, to contact an email address in the card. And just like that he disappeared from our lives. We got good jobs and became successful women. It took me another two years to find someone whom I was comfortable with. Anu and I stayed in touch but we never close after that. Those 4 years and what we shared actually made our friendship stronger but in that strength, we also accepted that we needed to be apart. With years, the memories faded a bit, but I never forgot Paddy. When I met Anu, those memories came back. Those college days were something.

12