The College Roommate Ch. 2

Story Info
Roommie brings sexual excitement to married couple.
2.3k words
4.34
72.7k
43
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
359 Followers

My wife, Lisa, and I have been married almost three years now. That's three years removed from our fun-filled colleges days during which she lived with my friend and I--sharing the same bedroom, having lots of sex with both of us. But, of course, college ended and Jeff moved to another state. Lisa and I settled down and got married. We both have decent professional careers and lead a very normal life. Our sex life has calmed down quite a bit, although it is still very good. We have scaled back from having sex nearly every day, at least once, to what I feel is a more normal two or three times a week.

Our sex life is rather routine, except that once every few months, Jeff still manages to arrange a visit. We manage to spend a lot of time together during his visits to our hometown and that includes him visiting our bed. It adds a little variety to our sex life, which keeps us all happy. Although, we have great sex, Lisa has never really made it a secret that she loved getting fucked by Jeff. The sex during his visits was pretty routine. We'd take turns fucking her and Lisa was always willing to suck our cocks. Plus, we still liked to give her the occasional facials that we all loved so much.

However, this story is about one of his more recent visits. Jeff arrived at our house in the late afternoon. We had reservations for dinner at a nice restaurant. Decent attire was required, so Jeff and I wore Dockers and nice shirts. The weather was beautiful, so we wore shoes that would be good for walking, in case we decided to go for a walk in a state park that's not too far from our house. Jeff asked if he could choose what Lisa would wear. He picked a dress that came down to just above her knees. It buttoned all the way up the front almost to her neck. It was very conservative. She threw a pair of athletic shoes in the car to put on, if we decided to go for that walk.

Nothing special happened at dinner. Mostly, we talked about old times and got caught up on what had been going on in our lives since his last visit about three months prior to that night. Jeff has a rather high paying job, so he insisted on paying the entire night. After dining, we moved to the bar for a few more drinks. He made sure to keep Lisa's glass filled. We don't drink much, so it wasn't long and she was feeling a little giddy. I had the feeling that Jeff was up to something at that point, but I wasn't sure what.

After an hour or so, we decided that we would try to get in a walk, yet, since in was such a warm evening. We drove to the park and were surprised to find only a few other cars there. Lisa changed her shoes and we set off on one of the many trails. The path wound back into the woods about two miles to a little rest area. We talked and joked around with plenty of little sexual inuendos. We all knew that we'd end up back in our bed before the night was over.

After about a mile, we hadn't passed anyone for quite some time. Jeff stopped to tie his shoe. While he was kneeling down, Lisa and I were just standing next to him. He reached up and unbuttoned the bottom several buttons on her dress. Lisa has always dressed very conservatively and never did anything outside of our house when it came to sex, so I wasn't sure how she'd react. At first she tried to button them, but Jeff stopped her and the liquor made her give in to his reasoning that nobody would see her. He even persuaded her to open a few of the top buttons.

We walked a little further and he reached over and opened a few more on the top and a few from the bottom. Lisa balked, but Jeff kissed her hard and she gave in. Only three buttons held the dress together now. When she walked, the material shifted enough to expose her bra and give flashes of her panties. Jeff said she looked very sexy and I agreed. Jeff slid his hand down and rubbed the outside of her panties for a few minutes. Lisa leaned against him and closed her eyes.

Jeff motioned for me to come closer and mouthed, "Take off her bra." So, while he continued to tease her pussy through her panties, I unhooked her bra and slid the straps down her arms. Lisa pulled her arms out of them and I pulled the bra out and tucked in into my pocket. Jeff didn't have to tell me what to do next. I dropped down behind her and slid my hands up under her dress. He removed his fingers for a moment and in one fell swoop, I yanked her now soaked panties down to her ankles. Lisa stepped out of them and I stuck them in my other pocket. Lisa leaned back against Jeff's shoulder, but he stood her up and said, "let's keep walking." Lisa started to button a few of the buttons on her dress, but Jeff shook his head, "no" and pulled her hands away.

As we continued down the path, with each step, Lisa's dress parted enough to show off her neatly trimmed bush. The material on top was loose enough that her breasts were nearly fully exposed. Just as we got to the rest area, we met a young teenage couple. Lisa's face blushed beet red, knowing that the young guy and girl were getting a good glimpse of her pussy and an even better look at her 36a breasts. The boy openly stared at my wife's nearly naked body at we passed and Jeff pulled the bottom of her dress up to give him an even better look at her pussy and ass. The boy's girlfriend pulled him by the arm to keep him moving down the path away from us.

The rest area was empty. Jeff led Lisa to the picnic tables. He kissed her deeply as he quickly undid the remaining buttons of her dress. One hand slid down across her stomach down to her pussy. The other pushed the dress off her shoulders, so it fell to the ground. Now, my wife was standing completely naked in a public setting. I watched down the path to see if anyone was coming. To my relief and disappointment, no one was. I watched as Jeff picked her up laid her on the table. He knelt down in front of her and began to kiss his way up the inside of her leg. He stopped to kiss and nibble the area behind her knee, which drives her crazy, then continued up her thigh. He ran his tongue around her pussy without touching it, then slowly worked his way back down the other leg. Next, he moved in and kissed her lower lips and gently began to nibble on the outside before spreading her lips and starting really go to work on licking up and down the inside of her pussy. Jeff moved to the top of his slit and sucked her clit into his mouth and really went to work on flicking his tongue across it. Meanwhile, he slid two fingers into her pussy and started fucking her faster and faster with them. This is the perfect combination that she loves and soon Lisa moaned as she started to cum. Jeff kept going straight through her orgasm and before long she was starting a second one. This time, her entire body started to quiver and I could see her muscles spasms all across her stomach. She pushed Jeff away and curled into a ball, panting.

After a minute or so, Lisa rolled onto her back and said, "Fuck me."

Jeff simply replied, "Nope."

Lisa moaned, "I need a cock."

Jeff tossed her dress to her and said, "Not yet."

He started back up the path, I followed quickly. I looked back and saw Lisa trying to find the strength to stand and follow us. She managed to get her dress buttoned by the time we were a short distance back down the path. We walked rather quickly back to the parking lot. Very little was said. I don't know about Jeff, but my cock was hard as a rock most of the way in anticipation of what was to come.

By the time we got to the car, it was dusk. There were only two cars left besides ours. The couple we had seen earlier were leaning against one. The other had a group of teens, drinking and goofing around. The far group didn't see us, but the boy that saw us earlier took notice. We got to the car and I got in the driver's seat. Jeff pushed Lisa up against the car and quickly undid all the buttons on her dress. He pulled it off of her and tossed it on the front seat next to me. Then, he pushed her into the back seat. He climbed in next to her and we drove off. As we passed the young couple, I slowed and we waved to them.

Jeff told me to drive around for awhile. I heard his zipper go down and Lisa's head disappeared from view. I tried to glance back every now and then, but the best I could see was the back of her head bobbing on his lap. He eventually pulled her up and had her straddle him. He moved her up and down on his cock a little, but the cramped quarters didn't work very well. He managed to get her laid on the back seat and his cock must have found paydirt, because I soon heard the rhythmic creaking of the springs in the seat and all I saw when I glanced back was his big white ass bouncing up and down. Jeff fucked her for at least fifteen minutes as I drove around on mostly country roads, although we did pass through one small town. At the stoplight, Jeff's ass was clearly visible in the streetlight to anyone who looked. A few more miles down the road and I heard Lisa started to moan again. As she entered her third orgasm of the night, Jeff grunted and thrust deep into her one more time, filling her with his cum.

Jeff told me to turn down the next side road and stop the car. I did and stopped just around the corner. He and Lisa got out of the car.

Jeff said to Lisa, "It's time to go home. But I have one more deal for you. Either you can stay naked all the way through the city and hope nobody sees you, or you can get dressed on that next hill." He pointed a couple hundred yards up the road.

"I certainly can't go all the way through town naked. Someone will see me."

"Okay, then start walking. We'll meet you up there with your clothes." With that, Jeff got in the car and locked the doors. He told me to drive. I drove away, leaving Lisa standing on the side of the road naked. It was almost dark, so when we got to the hill, I turned the car around and shined the headlights toward her. Lisa was jogging up the road. Her naked breasts bouncing in the headlights. My cock was hard as a rock, watching her. Jeff was laughing.

When she got to about 10 feet in front of the car, she said, "Okay, give me my clothes."

Jeff said, "Stay there." He went around to the side of the car to get her dress.

I called out, "Jeff, how much did you cum? It's running down her legs."

As he returned, Jeff said "Let me see". Lisa spread her legs and the headlights glistened off the cum that had run down to one knee and the other ankle. The area around her pussy was matted and wet. Jeff handed her the dress. I said, "Wait, I can't wait any longer." I pulled her to the car and laid her on the hood. I quickly opened my pants and slid my rock hard cock into her. She was very wet and sloppy both from the combination of her juices and the massive load Jeff had dumped inside her. I rammed my cock into her over and over, before finally shooting my cum up inside her to join Jeff's.

As she was putting her dress on, I gave her her panties back. I said, "Here, you'll need these. You don't want to get cum all over the seats."

We got in and drove back to our house in a hurry. As soon as we were in the door, Lisa and Jeff were naked. I joined them shortly on our bed where Jeff and I switched off sticking our cocks in her mouth and pussy for over an hour. She had several orgasms, but he and I held back, stopping everytime we got close. Finally, when she said she had had enough, Jeff and I knelt on either side of her head. She went back and forth, sucking first one cock then the other. After about ten minutes, Jeff shot a big wad of cum into her mouth before pulling out and soaking down her face. Watching my friend cumming all over my wife's face sent me over the edge and I started shooting my cum on her face and in her hair. Lisa sucked the last drops from his cock. She then used our cocks to wipe some of the cum on her face into her mouth, then cleaned them both off.

We were all exhausted and collapsed on the bed.

"Just like old times, huh?" she said.

And that was only Friday night...we still had the rest of the weekend ahead of us.

Jam X
Jam X
359 Followers