The College's New Assistant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

"Ssssh! Don't be a baby! I'm helping you young lady!" Ms Pennyworth chided her. She continued to rub the icy cloth over her chest and shoulders, down in the deep valley of her tits and finally over her nipples. She spent about 30 seconds here trying to get those half inch long pencil erasers to stick out further. Yumi was making a soft shivering noise but tried her best to be quiet, she didn't want to make her situation worse. The fabric was now sopping wet as the bright lamps had melted the ice inside. Now her bra was also soaked through, her pinkish-brown nipples were easily seen through the lacy white half bra cups. Yumi did feel cooler for a moment, a small breeze that was blowing through the classroom hit the sweat and ice water on her body. Her nipples were in more danger of popping out again with the weight of the water in her bra and extra hardness of her cute flesh buttons.

"How's that feel Yumi? Better?" Ms Pennyworth said staring at Yumi giving her a look that made her realise only one answer was expected.

"Yes Miss, it better now. You don't have to anymore do this." Yumi not so subtly replied hoping to stop her from making any more of her skimpy white lingerie semi-transparent.

"Oh but I do! I haven't got to your back or legs yet. We can't have you passing out on us." Ms Pennyworth insisted. With that she walked around behind Yumi and rubbed the leaking cloth in long quick strokes up and down her back. This gave all the students a chance to see Yumi's rock hard nipples poking underneath the see through white lace on her big cinnamon tits. Yumi heard a cough come from the very back of the class. She looked over to see Bingwen with his hand pushing his 4.5 inch member in a vain attempt to make his erection go away. He looked back at Yumi and then quickly turned away and blushed furiously. Yumi felt sorry for him. It's not his fault that she was almost naked glistening wet and sexy as hell in his classroom. Once again she was reminded of the power of her fantastically sexy body combined with her naïve innocence, and how it could turn boys into a quivering mass of nerves.

Ms Pennyworth was now circling over Yumi's firm round ass, making a point of wedging the cloth into the crack. Yumi squealed as she felt the icy water make contact with her rosebud.

"Yumi! Please, what did I tell you?" Ms Pennyworth said loudly at her, not quite a shout, then she gave Yumi a nice hard spank on her ass. The water made it sting a lot more than usual.

"Ooooww!" Yumi let out, then quickly she apologised, "Ahh I sorry Miss! I be quiet now!"

"Very well then," Ms Pennyworth said, satisfied with the apology, "I need to do your stomach and legs now. You must be a lot cooler now, but I may as well finish up what I was doing." She offered as some kind of lame reasoning to continue soaking the girl in ice water, all for her own enjoyment of course. It was a funny thing to see the poor girl squirm in front of the horny teenagers. It would make a great video for the teachers to laugh at later. Of course, this humiliation of Yumi would become a game amongst the teachers, each one trying to outdo the others.

Ms Pennyworth rubbed the ice cloth over her stomach in circles, circling down past her crotch and then continuing in long motions over each of her thighs, eventually coming back up the middle right up to her crotch. When she got her she resumed with small circles, right over her now slightly erect clit.

"Uuggnnaaahh! Miss! Itai! Itai!" She cried, the ice water sensation too much for her. This was a girl who had yet to play with herself, the feeling was confusing, painful and arousing all at once. Her mind was getting foggy with the tingle in her sweet triangle. Ms Pennyworth decided she had had her fun for the day.

"Ok Yumi, sorry I guess it was a little too frigid for you huh?" She joked, although it went straight over Yumi's head. She had never heard of supposedly prudish girls being described by oversexed guys as frigid.

"Ok class, I think that is enough for today. Please thank Yumi for being such a good model." The teacher asked the students. In a loud roar of clapping the students emphatically showed their appreciation for the asian goddess, half naked and wet in front of them. Yumi found it strange, but this really made her feel relieved. She felt happy that she was able to help the class but she still felt used and humiliated. All of the students lingered around until Ms Pennyworth insisted they move on as she had things to do. After they had left Ms Pennyworth spoke to Yumi who had forgotten to move from her pose, like she was in a trance.

"Yumi, you can get down from there now and stretch. Be careful it's wet, and so are you, so come here I'll dry you my dear." Ms Pennyworth said with the tone of a concerned Auntie. Yumi slowly stepped off the stage, being extra careful not to put a foot wrong. Unfortunately, her heel was wet from the water on her stockings and she slid forwards into Ms Pennyworth's arms. She instinctively hugged the teacher to stop from hitting the ground. Her double D's bounced out of her bra pushing into Ms Pennyworth's stomach.

"Whoa, slow down, buy me a dinner first slut!" Ms Pennyworth joked to Yumi. This came as a big shock to Yumi. She never expected those words out of her mouth.

"But er.. sorry Miss.. I ah," Yumi stammered feebly.

"I'm just joking sweetheart," The teacher clarified, "Now let's get your big titties back in that bra and dry you off in my office." Ms Pennyworth grabbed the bra and pulled it up over Yumi's giant tanned orbs and shoved them into the cups before shaking them around a bit to make sure they wouldn't come out again. Then she pulled her quickly by the hand into the office where she roughly towelled all over her body. She might have been a bit too vigorous as she ripped the stockings.

"Hmm, seems these stocking are ruined, whoops... no matter, I've got just the thing for it," She said confidently reaching into her top desk draw and pulling out two small white ankle stockings, "Here, aren't these cute?"

She removed Yumi's red sparkly heels and rolled off her laddered stockings. She then dried her legs thoroughly, enjoying touching her smooth long silky legs, and put on the small white ankle socks. They were thin and had a small lacy trim just above the ankle. They were a little at odds with the rest of her outfit, more girly than sexy. Ms Pennyworth then let her put on her top, which now could only tie in the front, pushing up more of her juicy breasts. She then put on her tiny skirt, which had been altered during the class by Mr Dobrev in the adjoining class. To her horror, Yumi realised that the skirt had a slit cut up each side! Now, if the wind blew, her skirt would instantly flip up revealing her little white thong. Just another thing of which she had to be careful.

"Good work today Yumi. You know, I always thought you were a stuck-up bitch, but now I know that you're a very good little girl," she said patting her on the head, "Keep being good and you will make me happy sweetie. Now, next art lesson you are going to be naked, I mean, you basically were today anyway!"

"Oh Miss honto?" She said exasperated.

"I don't speak that language silly... But what did I just say? Be a good girl and I won't have to be a mean old teacher. No more of that back-talk, if you object to any of my instructions in our next class, you will be in big trouble missy! You think being spanked in class was bad? Yes, I heard all about that... I will do worse." Ms Pennyworth warned her seriously.

"Y.. y.. yesss Miss." Yumi said shaking like a leaf.

"Ok sweetheart," Ms Pennyworth said as she leaned in and kissed Yumi straight on the lips, "Go to your next class, pretty girl."

Yumi quickly walked away to her next class, feeling a bit weird and gross about the intrusion on her mouth. Ms Pennyworth laughed to herself thinking how well she played with the poor girl. The next class would be a lot more fun, she had many more humiliating ideas to try on the sexy college assistant slave.

12