The College's New Assistant Pt. 06

Story Info
Yumi gets some smaller underwear and pees for the Dean.
3.6k words
4.51
56.6k
18

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
331 Followers

Yumi gets another alteration to her already tiny uniform and she finds out exactly what was in those cookies. Comments and criticisms appreciated!

*********************

New Underwear, New Experience

Yumi was about 100 metres from the office and her bladder was large and full. She really needed to go. She ran as quick as her legs would carry her in high heels to the Deans office. She ran inside and called out to the Dean.

"Excuse me Sir, I need bathroom!" Yumi said urgently.

"Really? How badly?" the Dean teased her.

"I really need go now Sir!!"

"Hmm well, mine is broken right now, so I can't let you use it. I'll tell you what, you can go in this water jug," he said picking up the two litre glass jug that was on his desk.

"Sir, I can't!" Yumi shouted shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"Well then, I guess you'll have to run to the other side of the college grounds, that's the closest one. Miss White is out, picking up some things, and she has the only key to your room, so you can't use that one either." He said.

Yumi could feel a little trickle escape her g-string and dribble down her leg. She knew she couldn't hold it much longer, and her mind was foggy, she wasn't sure why. She could see no choice but to take up the Deans offer. He was probably lying about the toilet being broken, but she couldn't challenge him about it, the situation was urgent.

"Ok, give me jug Sir please," she asked.

"Good, you can go here, take off your panties and squat here," he order her.

"Sir! Please no!" she begged him.

"You know, I could just let you run to the other side of college. Or you could piss yourself right now on my carpet, and then you'd have to clean it up of course," the Dean said.

"Ok I do it."

Yumi grabbed the jug and placed it on the ground. She pulled off her g-string and squatted over the jug. Instantly and copiously, the urine followed from Yumi naked lips. There was a tinkling noise from the pee hitting the inside of the empty jug. It kept coming thick and fast. The pitch coming from the jug was getting higher the more it filled up. After another 20 seconds the stream stopped. Yumi exhaled a long breath. The Dean handed her a tissue to wipe herself. After she had wiped she began to put on her g-string again, but the Dean interrupted her.

"Ah no Yumi, give me those. We've decided you won't be wearing these anymore. We have something else for you now. It's a little more slim but will provide you with all the cover you need," The Dean said. He opened his top draw and pulled out a tiny C-shaped white lacy thing. Yumi had no idea what it was or how it worked. "This is a C-string Yumi. You'll notice there are no side straps, so it's quicker to put on and off. Lift up your skirt."

Yumi had already shown her pussy to the Dean, but it didn't make it any easier to show him again. She held the front of her skirt up, revealing her cute bald lips. The Dean approached her with the C-string and put it between her legs then reached through her legs behind her and grabbed the end. He then pulled it up to fit between the dimples at the top of her ass. There was a little triangle at the end, each edge was about three centimetres long. The rest of it, which was about the width of her little finger, was hidden between her ass cheeks. In the front the other end stopped just a few centimetres past her clitoral hood at was about three of Yumi's finger wide. It was topped with a row of cubic zirconias. This was a particularly small C-string. She realised that the C-string matched her bra perfectly, only, she didn't have a bra anymore. It was crazy how it just held on to her body.

"Very nice," The Dean complimented her, "This is much better than a G-string, much less hassle to get on and off, and it looks a lot better."

"I guess so Sir," Yumi lamented. She felt practically naked wearing it. It actually was fairly comfortable, which is not the case for C-strings generally, but this one was made to a very high standard.

"I see you've lot your bra Yumi," the Dean said, "I don't have another bra for you, but we do have some white lacy nipple covers for you."

The Dean reached into his pocket and pulled out two three inch wide convex cones made of a stiff lace. On the tips of each was a small circle that when rotated would tighten the nipple clamps on the inside. In this way they could be attached to Yumi's stiff dark pink buds.

"With these on you won't have to worry quite so much about future clothing mishaps," The Dean explained to her, "Ok, take off your blouse, let's see how these look on."

Yumi didn't bother arguing with him over it, she had resigned to pick her battles from now on. She was becoming accustomed to being ordered around. She undid the knot in her blouse and peeled it off her shoulders setting it down on the Deans desk. The Dean stepped forward and grabbed her nipples rolling them in his hands. Yumi let out an involuntary sigh as the Dean worked her nipples until they stood out almost two centimetres from her breasts. Next her got one of the nipple covers and placed it over her left breast then spun the fastener down until Yumi yelped, then he turned it back a half turn. He did the same with the right breast.

"That looks fantastic Yumi! I don't want you to wear your blouse anymore with these... but I suppose you will have to for the time being. You can keep them on for now while you are waiting for Miss White, don't bother putting on your clothes as you'll be having a bath soon," the Dean said.

What did that mean? For the time being? She didn't really understand that phrase. Yumi felt so exposed now. Standing in front of the Dean wearing only a couple of nipple covers, a very narrow C-string and her shiny red heels and cute lacy socks.

"Sir, when can I go to my room? My head feels dizzy and.. and I feel a bit weird," Yumi said.

"Miss White should be back any minute now, you can lie down on the couch and relax. Maybe you'll feel better," the Dean told her.

Yumi was feeling the effects of the chocolate cookies she ate in the last class. They had been laced with a powerful aphrodisiac that was affecting her thinking. She felt her pussy heating up and becoming itchy, her breathing had increased in pace and she was having trouble concentrating on anything for too long. The Dean of course knew what had happened to her in Drama Class. It had all been planned at the end of last week.

"Yumi, are you feeling ok?" The Dean asked.

"Hmm, ehhh hmm yes, daijoubu," She struggled to find the words, saying the work for 'ok' in Japanese.

"Yumi... don't you want to feel good?" The Dean asked trying to gauge how much the aphrodisiac had affected her.

"Hmmm Sir, ehh hai, ah I guess, yes..." She drifted off, her attention shifting to the feeling between her legs.

The Dean decided to push it further, "Wouldn't you like to feel much, much better?"

"aaahhhh yeeesss..." Yumi said, not able to hide her arousal anymore. She felt like touching herself. Absentmindedly, her hand wandered down to the C-string and she rubbed it.

"Does that feel better, sweetheart?" The Dean asked.

"ooohhh aahhh yes, yes Sir" she managed. Yumi was lost in a haze of pleasure now. She felt so alive, she'd never touched herself before and she had no idea that a little spot in her pussy could make her feel this way. Just at that moment Miss White walked into the office.

"Oh my Yumi, I love the new look!" Miss White said loudly with a wide smile and bright eyes.

"huh, mmmm ahh hi Miss," Yumi mumbled, lost in her horniness.

"Well, come on, let's get you in the bath!" Miss White said full of enthusiasm and grabbed her hand that was in her crotch and pulled her off the couch. Yumi was snapped back to reality but she was still extremely turned on, and a bit dizzy.

"Ahhh whhaaa Miss...?" Yumi mumbled as she was pulled through the door, down the hall and into the bathroom. "Miss White, I feel hot, my head dizzy and... my.. my.. manko..." She was rambling now. She slipped into Japanese again, 'manko' was the word for vagina. Miss White knew she had eaten the aphrodisiac and smiled.

"Tell me Yumi, what's wrong with you?" Miss White teased her.

"My.. my.. it's hot and itchy," Yumi had never used that word before.

"Your what? Say it Yumi. That is your pussy. Please call it by it's correct name. Now, tell me. What is wrong with your pussy?" Miss White laboured the point.

"My.. my.. pu..see is hot and itchy Miss. I don't know, I want touch it." As the truth left her lips, Yumi was shocked at the words, the arousal was overtaking her mind and body.

"Oh, so you are horny? Well do you want me to help you?" Miss White asked.

"Ahh no, it ok Miss, please can I be alone?" Yumi pleaded.

"No Yumi we have to wash you and give you your beauty treatment," She wasn't going to let Yumi get off by herself.

"But I too dizzy-"

"No you are horny Yumi, you want your pussy played with..."

"Ahh no Miss, I mean, ahh, I horny but please by myself," Yumi struggled to communicate.

"Look, this is stupid Yumi, come with me next door," Miss White said authoritatively pulling her by the hand to the massage table in the next room, her C-string still clinging on well, and her little titty cones bouncing on the tips of her tanned boobs.

"Lie down on your back here," Miss White said patting the massage table.

Yumi jumped onto the table lying on her back. Miss White was searching under the desk for something when Yumi felt something tighten around her wrist and heard a ratcheting sound. Before she knew it Miss White had both her hands in her hands and pulled them behind her head and under the table. She felt something tighten around the other wrist now and she realised it was a padded handcuff.

"Ahh Miss nani kore?? Ah what is it?" She said a little panicked.

"Oh nothing, just something to make sure you don't go anywhere," Miss White explained.

Yumi wondered what Miss White was planning, while at the same time the lust between her legs was escalating. She started rubbing her thighs together to try and get some relief, however, it was useless. Her clitoris was crying out to be touched, sucked and fucked. Miss White had moved to her feet now, leaving her heels and socks on, she secured Yumi's ankles to the legs of the table. In just few moments she had been shackled to the massage table.

"Miss, please! I in pain now!" Yumi cried, not wanting to say it out loud. She was begging for some sexual release. That aphrodisiac was strong!

"Hmm yes sweetie? You want Miss White to rub your little pussy?" Miss White said.

"...ahh.. uhm.. ahh.. y- y- yess yess please Miss! Please help!" Yumi finally relented.

"Oh splendid! But, because you took so long to come clean about being horny, my love, I'm going to let you sit and think about what you really are for a while. You are a beautiful young woman who likes to be seen, who likes sex, and people love you, when you are... sexual," Yumi didn't realise, but Miss White was going into an NLP (neuro linguistic programming) script. This was designed to put suggestions into Yumi's mind. Not strictly mind control, but pretty close, "Because good girls love to be happy, good girls love feeling good, deep inside..." She let the words linger in Yumi's subconscious.

"ye- ye- yessss, I good girl," Yumi managed to say through her mind fog and hyper arousal.

"Very good, you are doing well. I have to go speak to the Dean for a while," She said. She unscrewed the nipple covers and put them in her bag, along with the C-string that was a bit damp from Yumi's leaking pussy. After that, she pulled out a small cylindrical object from her handbag. Next she walked around in front of Yumi's feet. She pulled out some white fabric tape from her bag and ripped off a six inch strip and attached the three inch cylindrical object in the middle of the strip, then she stuck it onto Yumi's lower stomach, with the cylinder over her clitoral hood.

"There, now this will help you realise what you truly are Yumi," She said. Yumi couldn't concentrate much on her words as her mind was only thinking of release at the moment. A trickle of juice was leaking out of her pussy, and she was just staring off into the distance at the ceiling. Suddenly, she felt a buzzing sensation on the outside of her pussy. She looked at Miss White and saw what appeared to be a small remote control in her hand.

"I'll be back In five or ten minutes... you just lie back and relax sweetheart."

And with that, she left the room, leaving the door open as she left. Yumi felt so much more turned on now. She started moaning as she felt a warm intoxicating feeling spread from the outside of her pussy down inside her and along the inner lips. She was thrashing about, clenching her perineum muscle and her sphincter, bucking with her hips, ostensibly trying to get away from the device. In truth, she wished it was pushed deep inside her. After three minutes, she couldn't think why she was here. All she could think about was the pleasure pulsing through her body. It felt like she was building up to something, something she didn't understand but she knew innately, that is was good, and right.

Back in the Deans office Miss White was talking to the Dean about general office things that had to be organised and asking what was the plan for next week. She then started telling the Dean how she had left Yumi handcuffed to the massage table.

"Yeah Marcus, the little sex aid we put in the cookies really seems to have taken hold of her completely. I see a change in her, it looks like she's finally beginning to want it."

"That's great news April," Marcus replied, "I can't wait to accelerate this project and start monetising it. Well, it's good to take our time and enjoy it as well."

"I agree. I've never seen a hotter Asian with such amazing breasts! Of course, I've had a couple of Asian girls before, but she really blows them out of the water," Jane gushed.

"You'll be able to use her as you wish soon enough Jane. And you already get to see her every afternoon, as per our agreement. But don't forget, I get to break her in... if I so choose."

"Yes yes, I wouldn't take that away from you!" Jane said laughing.

"Hmm sounds like someone is getting close to losing it," Marcus said referring to the loud moaning, verging on yelling he heard coming from the massage room.

"I knew she would be very orgasmic, a lot of people say Asian girls are easier to get off," Jane opined.

"It was certainly my experience in Japan. They like a western man who knows how to take control. After I did, they were pretty much putty in my hands," Marcus said thinking back to some great memories.

"Oh, I didn't realise you had been there?" Jane responded.

"Yeah, I was there for six months, teaching English in Waseda University. That's where I got my taste for Japanese girls. That campus had a lot of beautiful girls, although, I must admit, none quite with the amazing body of our little girl!" Marcus beamed proudly.

"Aaahhh! Ooohh aaahhhheeeeii uuhnnnn uh AAAAAAAANNGGHHH!!"

Loud screams of joy interrupted their discussion about the submissive sexuality of young Japanese college girls. It was of course, Yumi reaching her climax from the remote control vibrator that was buzzing away on her hot wet love button. The screams kept going after she had clearly come. Miss White excused herself saying she better turn the vibe off as Yumi would be far too sensitive now. She ran down the hall and through the bathroom to the massage room.

-Click-. Miss White switched off the vibrator and Yumi's cries subsided. She was breathing heavily and her eyes had rolled back in her head. Miss White could only imagine the bliss she was feeling. After another 30 seconds Miss White started talking to the physically spent girl.

"Hello sweetie... how do you feel?" Miss White asked.

"hhhuuuaa hhaaa hhaaaa," Yumi was still breathing heavily, "Iiiiiee feeeeel guuuuuood Miiiihhhsss." She said breathlessly, the muscle between her asshole and pussy was twitching, and her legs shook a little.

"Yes, that was great wasn't it? That was just what a good girl needs. A beautiful girl like you needs, to experience that pleasure, it's what she really, needs, everyday, to feel whole," Miss White said, leaving longer pauses the more she talked. Yumi was in a suggestive state. She was still buzzing from the first orgasm she'd ever had, and her rational brain had not switched back on yet.

"In fact, if you don't get this pleasure, everyday," Miss White said again, repeating the key words, "It will build up, deep inside you, until you can't stand it. A good girl needs to be looked at, a good girl shows her body, and, a very good girl, is very sexual."

Miss White didn't want to push her luck anymore, she felt this was enough NLP for today. Yumi still had the whites of her eyes showing, but she was slowly coming around. Her pussy and legs had all but stopped spasming.

"Huh... what you say Miss White?" Yumi asked, realising Miss White was talking moments earlier.

"Nothing Yumi, you've been a, good girl, today," She said slowing on the key words again.

"Ahh thank you Miss, I not know what wrong with me before. I'm tired now," Yumi said.

"We can run a bath for you later sweetheart. Let's get you off that table and into bed for a while," Miss White said as she unlocked the handcuffs from her feet and hands. She placed them under the table. Then she leaned over Yumi's flat stomach and looked at the little vibrating bullet stuck to her groin. She toyed with the idea of leaving it there and giving Yumi a buzz while she was sleeping, but she didn't want to risk scaring the girl during her sleep. No, there would be plenty of time to get her to that stage later.

"This will sting a little sweetie," She said, "I'll rip it off on three... one, two- RIP!"

Yumi didn't expect it and as a result it didn't really hurt her. She was still glowing from the orgasm anyway so she didn't pay much attention to it. After having five minutes to calm down, Yumi began to think about what just happened. She felt amazing. Now she knew what those girls back in her classes in Kyoto were talking about. Actually, none of those girls had felt it that well. Mostly, they had inexperienced young men trying to please them, but blowing their load in less than two minutes. Yumi had been imprisoned on that table for fifteen minutes, while being excited with a powerful aphrodisiac, unable to get away from the little device humming directly over her erect clitoris.

All of her preconceptions about sex were being disrupted. She was always told to wait until marriage. Certainly, no one had told her how great it can feel. Her father didn't want her to see boys until she had finished College. Her mother wasn't as strict, and she tried to convince her husband that she should be able to see boys during her studies. Her parents actually still had a lot of sex. But most of the time, they would visit a love hotel, a hotel in Asia just for sexual encounters, on their way home from a night out rather than risk Yumi, or their parents, who also live with them as is Japanese tradition, hearing them at home. Reflecting on all of this, Yumi realised she felt a warm fuzzy glowing all over her body. She felt completely at peace. She would sleep well.

Miss White was a little disappointed that she wouldn't get to taste Yumi's love juice today. She didn't want to wear the girl out too much. Yumi would still be coming to terms with all these new feelings, Miss White thought it best to let Yumi deal with the new suggestions she had place in her subconscious. Best for Yumi to get some rest.

She would wake her in a few hours to bathe and moisturise the pretty Japanese girl. After that Yumi would eat dinner, and watch some more of the cute Asian girls on her television. Yumi found herself comparing their bodies more and more to her own. She was pretty proud of her body now, the body that she covered up most of her life. After the new experience today, she might even be curious to switch over to the naughty pornography channel. Maybe she'd have a really quick look, that's all, a very quick look, she told herself.