The College's New Assistant Pt. 08

Story Info
Yumi returns to Art Class for more humiliation.
8.2k words
4.59
57.7k
26

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
330 Followers

Yumi returns to Art Class, this time for a fully nude life drawing lesson. Ms. Pennyworth also has some more creative ways to use props in this class. Please tell me your thoughts in the comments section, always looking to improve my writing. Thanks!

*********************

More Art Class

Given Yumi's level of exhaustion from the Anatomy Class, she was allowed the rest of the day off. She slept for a few hours then woke up and studied the new attachment on her clitoris. Pulling it back and forth she realised it wasn't going anywhere, besides, she knew she would be in a lot of trouble if she removed it accidentally. She played with it a little more, contemplating her fate. How long would she have to wear this? Could she ever get used to it? It all seemed so surreal.

More than ever, she felt her life was planned out far in front of her by other people. She just kept telling herself to make it through the next two years, but it had only been five weeks and she already felt like she was changing into someone else. She wished her Daddy was here to save her, but if he knew how she had defiled herself, and in public, would he want to save her anymore? Why hadn't she fought back more at the beginning, he would ask. How could she let herself get in this hopeless and ridiculous situation and lose such face?

Yumi wanted to stop thinking about it, so she turned on the television and zoned out for the next few hours. After watching two hours of reality TV she was so mind-numbingly bored she turned over to the channel showing the Asian girls in bikinis or "Japanese Idols" as they were known in Asia. She was more attracted to them than the last time she watched them slowly smile and blink at the cameras, or run along a beach, breasts bouncing up and down and side to side. Yumi imagined kissing them softly and she wondered what their pussies looked like.

She shocked herself, actually hearing her inner thoughts say "pussy". Now she was more curious about the soft porn channel. She switched to the channel. Sitting on her bed wearing only her nightie, she watched the girl in the video rubbing her twat with her little fingers. Yumi's hand went down to her own pussy mimicking the motions of the girl on the screen. She slowly rubbed over the device attached to her clit, it felt so good, the weight of it pulling on her sensitive nub. She started getting wet. At that moment she heard footsteps on the tiled floor of the bathroom. "Oh no! Must be Miss White!" she thought. Yumi fumbled with the remote but managed to find the reality TV station again. She pulled down her nightie and sat up trying to look alert but casual.

"Good evening sweetheart!" Miss White beamed, "I've come to give you a pedicure. I thought a nice ombre red and pink would be lovely!" She grabbed the chair that was in front of the small desk and put it down in front of Yumi. She put the case of pedicure tools on the plush carpet beneath her and pulled Yumi's hand toward her lap.

"Oh, your hand is wet?" Miss White said puzzled.

"Err it is?" Yumi replied.

"Yes... what's that smell?" Miss White looked at Yumi's hand and pulled it up to her nose and sniffed it, "Sweetheart, have you been masturbating?"

"N- N.. No! No I not!" Yumi said.

"It's ok darling, don't feel ashamed. It's normal that you'd want to explore your body... your.. beautiful... body," She said slowly, "A, good girl, loves being sexual."

Before she had time to think about what she said, Miss White leaned in and kissed her. Yumi wasn't upset this time. It actually relaxed her. Why shouldn't she explore her own body she thought.

"Let me help you sweetheart," Miss White said, "Take off your nightie baby."

"Uhm Miss White?" Yumi questioned the older woman.

"It's ok sweetheart, let Miss White show you something," She said, "Now take off your nightie and lie down."

Yumi was interested to see what she would do. She decided not to fight the request and pulled garment over her head and slowly laid back on the bed.

"That's a good girl, I'll show you what a woman can do..."

With that statement, Miss White climbed on the bed and lowered her head in between Yumi's legs. She started kissing the insides of her thighs, then moved up to her belly. Yumi wiggled a little and made a shuddering noise. The older woman kept going up to her breasts finding her left nipple and sucking it hard.

"Oooooohhh!" Yumi cried out, not used to the feeling and still quite tense at having a woman twice her age savouring the taste her body like a sweet treat.

"Just breathe Yumi, lie back and let Miss White take you to a lovely place, a good girl loves being pleasured and you're a very good girl sweetie," She said reinforcing the training she had given previously to the busty Asian. She continued kissing up her body until she locked lips with her. Yumi felt so bad letting this woman ravage her, and she really wanted her to kiss her other lips however. Miss White broke her kiss and then stuck her first two fingers in her mouth.

"Suck them like a lollipop," Miss White said.

Yumi did as she was told and after a few moments the Dean's personal assistant removed her fingers and kissed Yumi deeply. At the same time she rubbed Yumi's love button whilst grabbing the exciter charm and moving it back and forth. Yumi suddenly was overcome with pleasure, and she was associating the kiss with this pleasure on an unconscious level. She had a burning desire now, deep inside her, she wanted to scream out 'fuck me', but she couldn't admit it, and she had the feeling they were saving her virginity for something else anyway. After having all of these clitoral orgasms, Yumi now felt she needed something inside her. She didn't know why, but she was sure it would feel even better. Gone were her notions of no sex before marriage. She had an itch that needed to be scratched. Miss White kept up her assault on Yumi's orifices, and had now moved her mouth to Yumi's aching pussy. She made an 'O' with her lips around the magnetic pleasure device on the horny girls glans and started flicking her tongue across the exposed bud furiously. Yumi yelled out in ecstasy. Then Miss White stopped without warning.

"ooohhhhhhhwwwwwaaaa..." Yumi cried like a little girl being refused her favourite toy.

"Sorry Yumi", Miss White said, "I have to do those nails now." Miss White smiled a wide crescent moon at her.

"Aaaaahhhh but Misss, aaahhh I.." Yumi struggled to come up with a reason for the woman to continue, "I feel, I, ahhh want more..."

"What is it sweetheart? Tell me Yumi," She encourage Yumi.

"I feel, ahhh... muzukashii... uhh I want to..." Yumi blathered.

"Sorry Yumi, you had your chance to beg me PROPERLY, but you didn't. Now you can wait until another day. We are going to paint your dainty little fingernails now."

Yumi was flabbergasted. She felt cheated but she wasn't yet ready to beg the woman to make her come after just one minute of teasing. She still thought that she had to maintain a facade of being a chaste woman, even though the primordial part of her brain was telling her the exact opposite thing. What would people think of the studious, over-achieving Japanese student if she acted on these base urges? She would lose face, and that was not a proper thing to do. Her father would be mortified. Maybe he could forgive her being blackmailed, but not if she grew to accept it and became a slut.

"Ok Miss," she said dejectedly.

"Why don't you call me sister?" Miss White suggested, "It's a little more affectionate wouldn't you say? And since none of your family is here, I would love for you to think of me as someone who cares deeply for you. There are also many things I must teach you, just like a good big sister should."

"Ahh ok... uhm- sister," Yumi complied.

"Good girl, such a good girl my little sister is," Miss White said patronising the girl, "Ok we can begin now." Miss White got to work soaking, then cutting and cleaning Yumi's skin. After that she cut and sanded the nails. Yumi had kept them only about one centimetre longer than the tips of her fingers. She found that if they were too long, they got in the way.

After about 20 minutes Miss White had painted and lacquered Yumi's nails and buffed them to a nice shine. It would really set off her outfit nicely. Miss White kissed Yumi goodnight and left her to do as she pleased in her room, but she did explicitly tell her, no masturbating, as a punishment for not being more vociferous in regard to her desires earlier. She didn't watch porn tonight, as she wanted not to tempt herself. So she just read a book and had an early night. She had a long Art Class tomorrow.

The next morning Yumi finished the large glass of milk she was given every other morning and straightened her uniform, adding the nipple covers last. The milk seemed a little chalky, the Dean had explained it was because of a mix of amino acids and protein powder. It also had some ingredients that would cause her to start lactating and a birth control substance that didn't interfere with the lactation which the Dean failed to mention. It would take about six weeks to fully kick in. Her breasts had grown maybe half a cup size in the five weeks she had been drinking the milk. She had thought her nipples had been sore lately but she put it down to the nipple covers.

Yumi left her room and walked the two minute walk to the Art Building. Along the way she was stared at by girls and boys alike. Wearing only her ten inch square flaps skirt, C-string, nipple covers and her sleeveless blouse with no buttons that left her front and back from the bottom of her tits down showing, she was the spitting image of a porn star. She got a bit of harassment from the students on the way. Students were calling out and whistling at her, trying to stop her on her way to class.

"Yumi, you are so beautiful!" Said a girl named Paris.

"Come work for me Yumi, be my sexretary!" Yelled Zack from her anatomy class.

"Hi Yumi, I love the outfit!" Jim said, he walked over to her and continued harassing her, "You are almost naked so you may as well not wear these tiny clothes baby."

"Sorry I go to class," Yumi said trying to avoid him.

"Aww you don't have to run away, I just want to admire your uniform honey," He said as he put his hand on Yumi's thigh and slowly moved it up to her ribs. Yumi shuddered at his touch. Jim was a jock, a rugby player. That's what gave him the confidence to touch Yumi. He was used to getting the girls he wanted, but Yumi, he was about to discover, was untouchable. The Dean was standing nearby and out of sight and was watching what was happening.

"Please I need go class," Yumi pleaded.

"There's plenty of time for that, I want to have a look at these cute nipple decorations," Jim said pulling at her nipple covers, "They are really on good and tight! So sexy little girl! And show me... what's under this skirt? You like that showing everyone that, don't you?" He pulled up the front flap revealing the tiny C-string cupping her sex. She was starting to get that helpless horny feeling again. Her body just stiffened and she couldn't move. That was when the Dean decided he was going to intervene.

"Stop right there! Get your hands off her!", He bellowed, "Leave Special Assistant Yumi alone! She is not to be harassed by any students. Anyone found harming, bullying or interfering with Yumi in any way, will be expelled from the College permanently." The students who were surrounding Yumi froze upon hearing this, and Jim stepped away from Yumi and quickly apologised for touching the College's property. That's what she was after all, just a tool for teaching and whatever else the College wanted to do.

"Thank you Sir," Yumi said to the Dean.

"No problem Yumi. Your work here is much appreciated and we do not want you to feel uncomfortable or in danger," The Dean said incredulously.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir" Yumi replied.

"Continue to class now, you will not be bothered again," The Dean reassured her.

She felt better now knowing that she had the protection of the Dean, but found his statement about her not feeling uncomfortable quite insincere to put it mildly. She felt nothing but uncomfortable most of the time, until of course her arousal took over and she couldn't think about anything any more. Yumi continued on to Art Class and she arrived with no more interruptions one minute later.

"Glad you could join us," Miss Pennyworth joked about Yumi being only three minutes late.

"Thank you Miss," Yumi said not realising the sarcasm dripping in her voice, Japanese often missed sarcasm, especially in a second language.

"Ok Yumi, let's get started. You can undress now," Miss Pennyworth said. Yumi looked around for somewhere to do that, she knew today she would be modelling nude, but she still wanted a screen or room in change behind. Miss Pennyworth saw her confusion and added, "You can undress on stage please."

Yumi was shocked she was being told to do this. "Miss! Please no, can go to your office?"

"No, you cannot. There's really no need for that, and you've wasted enough of my, and the students time, already."

"But I," Yumi began before Miss Pennyworth walked up to Yumi and pulled on the knot holding her top together freeing her huge (and growing thanks to the beginning of her lactation) tits. "Miss!" Yumi whined. Her protest was met with a slap on her beautiful round backside, and Miss Pennyworth saying, "Da me Yumi-chan!" in Japanese meaning 'stop it Yumi' with the suffix 'chan' which is reserved for children or people close to the one saying it. The Dean had taught the teachers some Japanese words, so that they could use them to have more emotional control over the sexy Asian girl. Yumi said sorry and let the teacher continue. Miss Pennyworth tossed the shirt aside and pulled slowly on a bow on one side of her skirt, and dramatically let it drop on the ground.

"Oh, this underwear is quite interesting Yumi! Very creative!" She said as she slid it off her silky skin. Next she unscrewed the nipple covers, but not before trying to pull them off first. This elicited a little squeal from Yumi. Miss Pennyworth let her have the heels and socks and left her hair in the cute schoolgirl pigtails. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Miss Pennyworth asked rhetorically, "Get up on the stage and put your hands on your hips and push your chest out," She ordered the naked girl.

Yumi stepped up on the stage carefully and did as she was told. She felt nervous and her breasts looked even bigger in this pose, but not anywhere near as bad as being strapped into the chair with her legs splayed pointing as a class of 20 horny students. Looking around the room she saw wide and bright smiles on most of the students, except the girls who were jealous of her beauty and sexiness.

"Now Yumi, hold this pose for ten minutes," Miss Pennyworth said, "And then we will try something a bit more creative and traditional at the same time." Yumi wondered what she meant by this. More creative? Traditional? She only thought it could be some way to increase her humiliation. She knew that was the object of a game the administration of the College were playing that was cruel and humiliating. And yet, she was finding herself becoming turned on, more and more by this game. New and creative ways of displaying her like a sex toy, a model, a plaything. Being so completely helpless and objectified made Yumi intensely aroused now. She never realised it before because she was never in this situation. But now her body reacted so much to her embarrassment and exposure. It just felt so good to be used in this way, she finally admitted to herself, she was completely ashamed at this. She was an object of desire to be used by others, however they wished, to enjoy themselves. It was clear to her now. This was her life.

Yumi looked around the class again. She saw the joy she was bringing to the students and this along with her exquisite humiliation made her feel a bit better. Look at my tits and my hairless pussy, am I pretty? I want to be a good girl, she thought. I am here to serve all of you. I am just the poor College Assistant. Yumi felt her nipples get hard and she was sharply aware of the weight of the exciter charm hanging on her sweet pink button below. She was pure fantasy, sex candy.

Finally, ten minutes had passed. Miss Pennyworth walked around the room.

"Wow, I'm very impressed with everyones progress! It seems as though you are all really studying the model closer and putting it to paper very well. Great work everyone. Next we will try something a little unorthodox, but that's what we do here at Strickfield College," She said with a chuckle, almost not believing the liberties they could take with such a fine young piece of mixed race ass.

"Yumi, I want you to put your hands behind your back and put your wrists together," The Art Teacher said. This seemed like a strange pose to Yumi, but she did as she was told like a good girl, no point upsetting her again. Miss Pennyworth grabbed a length of red rope from her desk and put the two ends together halving the length. "What the hell is happening now!" Yumi thought. Miss Pennyworth made a single column tie around her wrists, one of the most basic and useful bondage ties, then she wrapped the rope around the top third of her arm just below her shoulder. She continued around the front of the torso and under Yumi's massive jugs and around the same spot on the left arm tucking it under the first rope extending from her wrists.

"Ah Miss? Nani- er What is..?" Yumi trailed off.

"Yumi, are you a good girl?" Miss Pennyworth said, "Or do you want to be a bad girl?" Miss Pennyworth held the rope with one hand and clicked a small device in her pocket with the other. She had turned the exciter charm onto level one. Yumi jerked her hips immediately.

"AAAhhh! I good girl Miss!" She shouted.

The students laughed at this bizarre act by Yumi. They had no idea the little piece of jewellery on her pussy was being used to vibrate Yumi's clitoris. The magnets meant the device was a lot quieter than a regular electric motor.

"Good, that's the right answer, don't make me ask you again sweetheart," Miss Pennyworth warned as she clicked the charm off again. Yumi was relieved she wasn't going to lose control in front of the class again, but at the same time, she was disappointed. If her pleasure gave pleasure to the students, she should be made to come in front of them. Miss Pennyworth continued on with the rope wrapping it quickly around her body in a complex pattern that ended up enclosing Yumi's tits in red rope artistically and forcing them out further in front of her. After all six metres of the rope had been used, she tied off the rope behind Yumi's back. She couldn't move her arms now but she was not in any pain. It was like she was being hugged by the soft red rope.

"Class, this is what the Japanese call 'Shibari'. It's a way of restraining prisoners that was used hundreds of years ago. It also happens to look quite beautiful," Miss Pennyworth began, "As you can see, Yumi's arms are completely restrained, but she is not in pain, are you Yumi?"

"No Miss, I ok," Yumi answered truthfully.

"Now I could attach other ropes to her as well. The practice of tying people naked is a more recent variation on traditional Shibari. Back hundreds of years ago, the authorities would lead a prisoner through the village tied up like this as a humiliating punishment for their crime... but as I said, not nude like Yumi," She said and the whole class laughed a little with her, "This is the artistic application of Shibari and it has become quite popular today. Ok Yumi, I'll put this towel on the ground then you can kneel on it with your knees about two feet apart please."

Miss Pennyworth folded the towel in half lengthways and then laid it on the floor of the stage in front of Yumi. She motioned to Yumi assume the position. Miss Pennyworth held her rope from behind and guided her to kneel on the towel. When Yumi was kneeling she tapped the insides of her thighs.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
330 Followers