The College's New Assistant Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yumi, pull your top down now!" He barked at her. She complied. The Policeman made his way to the expensive car.

"Hello Sir. Any explanation for why you were in such a hurry?" The cop asked. He glanced at the beautiful girl in the back seat a little too long.

"I'm sorry I was driving so fast, well it's a humiliating story really... I was trying to get to a clothing store quickly because this bad girl has no underwear. She has a nasty habit of tearing off her undergarments in public. It's very embarrassing for us and we just want her to be a little more modest. She's been flashing cars along the way as well, it's very distracting. We always tell her she could cause an accident! " The Dean explained.

"Hmm, it's probably best she is covered better than that. And yes, it is very dangerous to be doing that to the other motorists. This is a conservative community and they wouldn't take to well to, well, frankly, very pretty girls like your daughter getting around half naked," The man whose name tag said Officer Chris Warwick said.

"Oh, she's not our daughter, she's a friends daughter. Her parents asked us to look after her while they are out of town for a few days. She needs a lot of supervision. Ever since she turned 18 last year, she's been a real little tramp. Her parents are at their wits end."

Yumi was feeling betrayed, outraged and so impotent at the moment. The Dean was so cruel to be saying these things about her! Even so, this impotence to say or do anything, made her aroused. She had a feeling of butterflies in her stomach again, but she really felt like she should say something before the Dean slandered her more. She was ok with being the college plaything, but to be presented as a slut to an officer of the law was another thing altogether.

"Sir! That not true! I good girl, not tramp!" Yumi protested.

"She does this too, she'll try and plead the innocent. But don't take our word for it, look at her top and shorts! She cut them herself, and feel free to check if she is wearing underwear," The Dean said to the increasingly nervous officer.

"R-R-Really? -ahem-!" The Policeman said regaining his composure, "Ah well, if this is the case I best substantiate these claims. Move over to the side of the car towards me, Miss," He said. Miss White had turned around to watch. She was trying hard to maintain a serious and disappointed face, inside, she was loving this humiliating experience that Yumi was going through. Yumi slid over along the back seat and Officer Warwick was presented with Yumi's huge tits spilling over the side of the car barely contained by the tiny crotched woollen top. The officer grabbed the top with two hands and pulled it up over her breasts. Yumi squealed ever so quietly.

"Yes, it does seem like she is missing a bra... well, I could write you up for speeding and also indecent exposure, this top is tiny, and the shorts are more like underwear, but I guess she could be wearing a bikini in the back of the car, which is almost as revealing and that is perfectly legal; so this outfit is borderline. I do understand your concern Sir, and Madam, so I'm going to let you off with a warning. Do not speed again, I clocked you at 145, or I will give you a ticket. And you know I could take this one in for indecent exposure as well. Be sure to cover her up A.S.A.P," Officer Warwick said gravely. He was of course letting them off because he was given a look at a stunning girl's amazing boobs. They were probably the best pair he'd ever seen. Realising he was sporting an angry erection he quickly marched back to his car and drove away.

"Phew! That was a close one!" Miss White said with a huge smile on her face. Yumi looked dejected. "Aawwww don't be sad Yumi! You just made that cop's day!" Well that was probably true Yumi thought.

"Good work Yumi. You got me out of the shit then. I don't have many points left on my licence. Luckily, we didn't have to offer anything else from you to get let off!" The Dean said laughing. The Dean pulled out onto the road again and continued to Cambridge at the speed limit. He also let Yumi hold her top down, as he didn't want to get her arrested for flashing her tits. They made it to an upmarket shopping centre on the outskirts of the city. Pulling into the car-park Yumi saw some youths staring at her, jaws open. Hot girls dressed like this wasn't a common sight around here. The Dean parked the BMW in a spot that was about 80 metres from the entrance. Yumi could see the same youths milling around waiting for the trio to walk past them.

"Ok, let's go shopping!" The Dean announced. They got out of the convertible and walked to the entrance. The group of seven guys stood and tried not to obviously stare at Yumi, but their hormones got the better of them. They were freshers at University, all of them 18 years old. As they passed the boys a few of them wolf whistled. Yumi felt butterflies in her stomach at being so scantily dressed in such a large public place. She held her hands over her nipples as they could be seen through the holes in the knitted top.

"Got a few admirers there sweetheart?" Miss White teased, "When you are my age you will pine for those days!" She said dolefully.

"Miss White, you are a fit old bird to me," The Dean said winking at her.

"Hahaha, you are too smooth Marcus!" She said a little more upbeat.

They walked inside and felt the stares on them. Mostly, of course, on the almost naked half Asian temptress. It was just before the end-of-work rush, so the customers were mostly new mothers and old folks. The women pushing prams looked disgusted, but the husbands next to them looked at Yumi longingly, lustfully, like a lion eyeing it's prey. One woman slapped her man for being too distracted by the scantily-clad beauty. Yumi was in the middle of the Dean and Miss White as some small measure of protection. They kept walking through the shopping centre attracting more glances as they went and a group of teenagers followed them at a distance, still whistling and cat calling her however. After a minute they arrived at the lingerie store. The Dean was approached by a fat short woman.

"Ahh lovely to see you daaaarling!" The woman said to the Dean as she stood on her toes to kiss him on the cheek. The Dean obliged her by bowing his head to give her access to his cheek.

"Hello Felicity! So good to see you again? It's been what, a year?" The Dean asked.

"Yes I think so!" Felicity replied excitedly, "Hello Jane, how have you been?"

"I'm great Felicity! Can't wait to see some of your new products!" Miss White beamed.

"Yes, I've got some exclusively crafted pieces by a local designer under licence for my brand, Intimately Felicity. We hope to get them out to more stores. And is this sweet little thing the girl you told me about?" Felicity said.

"Yes, this is Yumi, can't wait to see what outfits you have for her," The Dean said.

"Wonderful! She has a damn fantastic body, I can't wait for her to model for us!" Felicity gushed.

"Sir? Moderring?" Yumi said mispronouncing her 'L's. She usually didn't do this, but the thought of modelling for complete strangers made her nervous, and she messed up her words when she was nervous.

"Of course Yumi. Felicity has agreed to give you some lingerie for free in exchange for a fashion show of her stock. Go with her now and she will explain everything to you," The Dean explained.

"Oh, do I have to Sir, but people here in public..." She replied meekly.

The Dean looked at Yumi unimpressed and he activated the lowest level of the shocking egg in her ass.

"Iiiiitaaaii!" Yumi squealed.

"What did we talk about before Yumi? I make the decisions for you, the sooner you understand that the better," The Dean said.

"Awww you poor thing! I guess it can take a while to train them huh Marcus?" Felicity said.

"This one was being a very good girl, but she's not been shown in public yet, I guess she is having some trouble with that," He said as if she wasn't there. Yumi was standing there rubbing her asshole trying to relieve the sting in her rectum. It felt fine after twenty seconds as it was only the lowest setting. Kind of like licking one of those old rectangular 9 volt batteries.

"Ok beautiful, come with me," Felicity said pulling Yumi to the back room by her little hand. They entered the room and Yumi saw 3 sets of lingerie hung up on the wall as well as two collars, or chokers, with with one leather leash next to them.

"These are the outfits you will try on. Go from left to right. You will put on the lingerie and walk into the middle of the store and stand there. You will wait for instructions from the potential buyers. Your job is to make the buyers love these products so much they will want to order lots of them. So whatever they ask, you will do," Felicity said, "If they want to touch the fabric or test the construction of it they will have full access to the lingerie as you wear it. Is that understood Yumi?" She asked.

"Yes, err- Miss," She said unsure of how to address her.

"You may call me Madam, sweet girl," Felicity corrected her.

"Yes Madam."

"Well, sit tight, we still have five minutes before the potential buyers arrive... you may as well change into the first outfit," Felicity told her, "Also, don't dawdle between changes, it should only take a minute or two."

Yumi looked at the lingerie on the left. It was a black lace bustier with a small thong and stockings and suspenders that went over the thong around her full ass. The bustier was tight and pushed her breasts up high, her nipples only just contained by the material. It was made of a high quality silk. She was also given a pair of five inch black stilettos to go with the lingerie. She was a little unsteady on the heels but she felt she would get the hang of it. After a few minutes Felicity came back in the room.

"Darling, the buyers are here now, please come out. Be sure to swing your hips when you walk out and then stand in the middle of the room with your hands locked behind your head. This will make it easier for the buyers to inspect the lingerie," She told the teen beauty. Yumi felt very nervous walking out, it seemed more public to be in the middle of a shopping centre lingerie store than in her College. She slowly walked out adding a sexy accent to each step that drew attention to her perfect ass. The buyers were all men, except for one woman who looked about 30 years old. They were seated on a circle of chairs about four metres in diameter. A few of the men failed to hide their surprise upon seeing Yumi. She was incredibly hot and they'd never seen a model like her. She was perfectly suited to lingerie modelling as she had great tits and arse. Most of the buyers were able to remain composed however, they were professionals in the lingerie business.

"Gentlemen, and lady, this is our new model Yumi. Isn't she gorgeous? She wearing a teddy designed by Carla Addario, a local designer originally from Italy. She knows how to create beautiful pieces that really compliment a body great like Yumi's, I'm sure you'll agree," Felicity said.

Yumi was standing with her hand behind her head and as looking at the men who were all wearing suits and staring at her body intently. Some were making notes on their tablets. She slouched a little and the Dean called out to her to stand up straight. One buyer was going to take a photo when he was quickly discouraged by Felicity.

"Simon, photos are not allowed at this time, you are invited to look, and touch, and then you may decide to purchase. You understand," Felicity told the middle-aged man.

"Yes, sorry, it slipped my mind. Well actually, I would like to take a closure look. Can the model come over here?" The man asked.

"Sure. Yumi, please walk over to Simon so he can inspect the garment."

"Yes Madam," Yumi replied lacklustre.

Yumi did as she was asked. She stood in front of Simon feeling like a dumb mannequin. Simon reached up and rubbed his hand slowly over her stomach and up to the bra cups.

"Wow, this feels so good! Very nice material. Let me see how strong it it," Simon said.

He grabbed at the teddy where the two bra cups met, pulling Yumi back and forth. Yumi was tottering on her heels and then suddenly she made a misstep and fell backwards onto Simon's lap.

"Well the material certainly is solid, but the model is a bit unstable!" He joked. Yumi had her naked ass cheeks pressed into Simon's crotch, she could feel his hard-on pushing into her firm round buttocks. Yumi went to get up but Simon pulled her back onto his lap saying , "Wait a minute missy, I haven't looked at this thong yet."

He reached down with his left hand and grasped both sides of the front triangle of the thong pulling it up into Yumi's pussy lips.

"Oooh," Yumi said unable to stop herself.

"I guess this silk feels nice to wear as well," Simon said, "Well thank you sweetie, I will definitely be ordering these."

Yumi was let up and she was instructed to walk to each buyer to let them prod and pull at the lingerie in an apparent effort to judge whether they too, wanted to order the lingerie. After ten minutes everyone was satisfied they had a good look at the garments. Two more of the eight buyers agreed to place an order.

"Thank you Yumi, please go and change into the next outfit," Felicity said. Yumi walked slightly wobbly to the back room and looked for her next lingerie. She saw the red demi-bra and thong with red fishnet stockings hanging on the wall. Quickly she stripped out of her black teddy and put on the thong and stockings then squeezed her big tanned tits into the demi-bra. She finally managed to get her nipples under the fabric without them popping out soon after. She had a pair of red platform heels to go with the outfit. They were even taller than the last heels at six inches at the heel and two inches at the toes. She rolled on the stockings and put on the heels. Carefully, she walked back out to the room full of buyers. She assumed the position in the middle of the ring of chairs.

"Oh, didn't you see the choker I had for you?" Felicity asked Yumi, "No matter, I'll get it now." Felicity quickly went back to the room and grabbed the red choker with white diamantes and clipped it around her neck. It was purely decorative. "There we are! Beautiful!" Felicity said proud of designer's work.

"Can I see that choker?" The female buyer asked.

"Certainly. Yumi please bend forward in front of Kate so she can see the choker," Felicity told the sexy model.

Yumi bent at the waist keeping her back straight and turning her head up so the choker was at Kate's eye level. Kate reached out to touch the choker and stuck her finger under it. She found it to have a little give but was snug on Yumi's neck. Yumi's breasts meanwhile were threatening to spill out of her cups.

"Hmm how about this bra? Looks a little small for her?" Kate said cupping both her tits from underneath and heaving them up and down, "Ahh yes, this is a lovely bra and feels nice but it's no match for these big boobs!" Kate said as Yumi's breasts popped out of the demi-bra.

"Ahh Miss no!" Yumi shouted, more shocked than upset, but still her hands covered her breasts. She was aware of how much her tits had grown and also the effect of the lactation drugs on her nipples. They felt a little sore and they had gone a slightly darker shade, still a nice hue and not too dark though. Just then she felt another small shock in her ass from the egg. She squealed and then apologised to Kate.

"Sorry Miss Kate, take time to look my lingerie," Yumi said putting hands back down on her thighs.

"That's ok dear. You have remarkable breasts sweetie, I wish I was so lucky! Now turn around for me I want to look at the stitching on the back of this thong..." Kate ordered the obedient college girl. Dutifully, she complied. Now her tits were exposed to the rest of the buyers in the circle. She noticed some tenting in their pants and some of them didn't even try to hide their stiff members, wearing their erections as a testament to Yumi's smoking hot sexuality. Yumi felt herself getting turned on again. Her massive breasts were pushed out sitting on top of the bra towards the hungry men. The helpless feeling of being toyed with in public returned, she oscillated between wanting her pussy rubbed to orgasm and wanting to hide under a rock. But it was steering more towards wanting to orgasm in front of all these strangers. Exposure seemed like a drug that she was getting hooked on.

"Hmm yes, this is nice," Kate said sawing the thong against her pussy, "But you've soiled this one a little, I don't want to pay for this one! Hahaha!"

Yumi turned red upon hearing that she had gotten the thong wet with her juices. This only made her get wetter of course, she was stuck in a feedback loop of arousal and humiliation. One feeding the other she would have to stand their at Kate's mercy until she had decided she was finished with the beautiful horny teenager.

Kate slapped Yumi on the ass and said, "Ok, I'll buy 200 of these." Yumi was allowed to put her breasts back in the bra but the other buyers followed the same routine as Kate had and one by one exposed her breasts all over again. The whole time the Dean looked on silently with a wide smile on his face. At one point he winked at Yumi, this made her stomach jump. It reminded her that all of this was part if his transformation plan for Yumi. When would it end and how far would it go? She had no idea how depraved this man was. After another ten minutes of this game and three more orders later, she was allowed to go and change into the final pieces of lingerie.

"And Yumi, don't forget the collar!" Felicity called out to her. Earlier, Felicity had retrieved the leash and planned to put it on her while she stood in front of the buyers. Yumi looked at the last outfit on the wall. It was nothing more than two black three inch discs with tassels and and a micro thong that must have been about two inches wide. It would be lucky to contain her pussy lips and even if it did, the exciter charm would be obvious beneath it. Yumi couldn't believe this was all she was given. She sighed to herself and put on the joke of an outfit. Her breasts looked even bigger like this, the tassels accentuating her nipples. They screwed onto her sensitive buds tightly, she could feel each step stimulating them more. After they were on securely, she tied on the tiny thong, having to move it up and down and adjusting it side to side to get it just right. When she took a step it wedge into her pussy however, so she may as well not have bothered trying to get it to sit in the correct spot. Next she put on a two inch thick black leather collar. It had silver studs all over it and one thick D-ring at the front. The last thing she put on was a pair of clear heels with a six inch heel.

"Hurry up Yumi!" Felicity called. At that moment she felt the charm whizz to life. It was at a nice buzz, she guessed it was on level one. It was enough to make her feel like rubbing her button, but not too much that she couldn't block it out. She would have to try hard to ignore it, but it was possible. Yumi was breathing faster now as she made small steps through the doorway, she was trying to swing her hips but it only exacerbated the feeling on her clitoris.

"Wow! This is very 'cabaret' I suppose you might call it, Felicity?" Tom, one of the older buyers joked.

"Do you want her to twirl those tantalising tassels, Tom?" Felicity offered, impressed by her own silly alliteration.

"Hmm, that might be asking too much of the poor girl..." Tom said feigning concern for the practically naked girl.

"Nonsense! Yumi, twirl those tassels please!" She order Yumi.

"Ah Miss Felicity? I.. I.." Yumi stalled becoming more embarrassed and wet being told to do such a lewd action. She was basically being asked to be a stripper, well, she was already naked, now they wanted the dance.