The College's New Assistant Pt. 12

Story Info
Yumi is a living milk jug, is auctioned and finally fucked.
16.6k words
4.59
78.1k
34

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers

I want to thank everyone again for their support and feedback. Thank you so much for all the criticisms and compliments. Please keep them coming!

*********************

Yumi is used as a live milk jug, has all her clothes and a weekend away with her auctioned, and finally gets her virginity taken.

The Slave Auction

Yumi passed out from exhaustion before the 30 minutes were over. The bath water was a little too hot, so Miss White did a few things in her office for an hour and then went back to the unconscious girl, removed her clitoral vibrator from her sopping wet pussy and untied her hands. She carried Yumi in her arms into the bath which was now at a good temperature. Miss White began to soap up the tired girl as she began to stir.

"Where I am?" Yumi said in a state of utter confusion.

"Don't worry yourself dear, your Sis is looking after you now. Do you remember what happened?" Miss White asked.

"Uhmm I ahh... I come?" Yumi guessed.

"Yes, you did, quite a few times sweetheart. You made a big mess of your bed. I have put them in to be cleaned," Miss White informed her.

"Ahh hazukashii!" Yumi said she was embarrassed.

"That means you are hungry?" Miss White asked.

"No, embarrassed Sis!" Yumi said.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about my dear! So don't worry, ok?" Miss White reassured her.

"Ok Sis," Yumi agreed, "Sis?"

"What is it Yumi-chan?" Miss White answered.

"Is Dean mad at me?" Yumi said with a quiver of upset in her voice.

"Oh sweetheart, he's not mad, just a little disappointed. He expected you to be more obedient by now. You must do as he says without hesitation. Don't you want to be a good girl for the College? Good girls get rewarded Yumi," Miss White explained.

"I not want stranger fuck me Sis!" Yumi said looking as though she would burst into tears, "I want Dean please!"

"Well you missed your chance for that. Now you understand how important it is to follow orders. Maybe if you are extra nice the Dean will change his mind."

"Honto? I hope, so!" Yumi was filled with a new hope. She vowed to herself to perform above and beyond her duties. She wanted the Dean to be her first rather than some unknown man. Miss White continued washing her for the next 30 minutes. She untied her hair and washed it, massaging Yumi head as she did. Yumi felt so relaxed she drifted off to sleep again. Sometime later, Miss White rinsed off Yumi, dried her hair and led her into the next room to give her a full body massage and moisturise her tight teenage body. Miss White decided that Yumi needed some more NLP training as she was not completely submissive yet. She left Yumi on the massage table as she searched for her iPod in her desk draw. She returned to the room and spoke to Yumi.

"Yumi-chan, listen to this track, try to relax and think positive thoughts. Let your mind be open, sweetheart," Miss White said.

"Yes Sis," Yumi said politely.

Miss White covered her ears with the large over-ear headphones and straddled Yumi's ass. She squirted a generous quantity of moisturising cream onto the smooth tan skin of Yumi's back. As she began massaging Yumi's ears were saturated with almost indiscernible messages of "A good girl obeys her master, A good girl wants to please the Dean" among others, which gradually became louder over the serene music that was playing behind it. Yumi was absorbing the messages into her subconscious as she melted into the massage table. Her worries over who would take her virginity were floating away as she realised she would simply do as the Dean instructed.

It was around 3pm when her massage was over. Yumi was given some time to be alone in her room. Her sheets and mattress topper were replaced by Miss White. They had prepared her bed before Yumi moved into the College with a rubber sheet under the layers to protect the mattress from bodily fluids. Yes, they planned every last detail. After all the excitement today, Yumi was a little bored. She was beginning to think that not only did she enjoy it, but she was addicted to humiliation. The NLP session she had just had with Miss White also reinforced this belief. She tried to not think about coming again and had a nap. A few hours later she awoke to eat her dinner. The Dean came in to inform Yumi of a change in plans.

"Hi Yumi-chan, Miss White and I have been talking, and we decided to give you a break until the Slave Auction. You will be able to use the next week and a half to paint or study if you wish. Everything else will continue as normal. Of course, you will be limited to your room and some time outside each day, but definitely no sexual pleasure or exposure in front of students and teachers. We want you to think about what you did earlier," The Dean elucidated Yumi.

"Ah Sir, no College work?" Yumi asked unsure of what the Dean was saying.

"No Yumi, you will paint, study English, do your morning Yoga, receive your daily milking and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anything else you want to will have to be cleared by me. The next week and a half will be quiet time for you to reflect on your attitude and your commitment to your position. You will not come unless I treat you. You will also practice posing in front of your mirror to prepare for the auction and we will get Mr Wells to teach you some of his dance class. It will help drive up your auction price if you can entice the bidders."

"Yes, Sir," was all Yumi could say as she tried to come to terms with the thought of possibly no release of sexual tension for the next 12 days. She didn't know if she could last. Yumi had an idea that she was being constantly filmed now, so she thought if she tried to pleasure herself, the Dean would know. Going from never masturbating and hiding her body to constantly begging to come and wearing nothing or barely anything at most times, in only a few weeks, had really confused Yumi. She didn't know who she was anymore. Was she a slut or simply a victim of her situation? If she was a victim why didn't she resist more? Was that even an option for her? It was hard to know, but she knew she wanted to come again, and it was only six hours since she had last orgasmed.

Over the next 12 days, Yumi struggled to stick to the Dean's orders. She was caught masturbating three times. Her punishment the first time was 20 spanks. For each subsequent infraction her punishment doubled. Her last spanking was 80 hard spanks to her full, rounded ass. She received a tiny fraction of enjoyment from it, but she realised it wasn't as much fun without anyone to witness it, and it got fairly painful after the first ten. She knew she was an exhibitionist and only wanted to make people happy by showing them her body, even thought she still felt a little uncomfortable and shy, exposure and humiliation was what she realised made her feel alive. This is where her College Assistant role was a perfect excuse to get the attention she now desperately craved. The Dean always knew she would grow to love her sex slavery. He had a sense for these things.

It felt like an eternity she had to endure without release. She didn't get much painting done as she found herself fantasising about being naked in front of the class, with the Dean ploughing her from behind and calmly explaining to the students that Yumi was a beautiful asian slave to be enjoyed and used for many years to come. In her fantasy, he spanked her as he deeply penetrated her and Yumi just looked out at the stunned faces of the students and all she could hear was her own screams of joy.

Friday morning of the night of the College Slave Auction had arrived, and Yumi was excited, anxious and incredibly horny. Yumi was on a high knowing she would be displayed for all the College and selected citizens of Cambridge and surrounding villages. To further frustrate the teenage siren, the Dean had even made her dress in casual, conservative clothes for almost a fortnight. Yumi had a backlog of desire that needed to be satiated. She would make sure she was the sexiest girl at this auction. She had to get the highest price or she would feel like a terrible failure. The Dean had not allowed her to orgasm once during her time in exile these last 12 days. It was a deliberate plan to make her extremely horny for the auction. There would be some rich men attending and he wanted to get as much out of them as possible for the opportunity to spend 48 hours with Yumi. He was sure they would go into a bidding frenzy for the busty, Brazilian-Asian bombshell.

The Dean entered Yumi's room as she was just finishing her yoga for the morning. She had a slight sheen of sweat over her body that was encased in her new tiny sports bra and miniature boy shorts that wedged deep into her ass and pussy.

"Good morning Yumi! Are you ready for tonight?" The Dean asked.

"I think so, Sir," Yumi said.

"You think so? Please, a little more enthusiasm... Well this morning we are going to do something a little different. Instead of your regular milking by Dr Goodman we will have you in the staff room for fresh milk," The Dean explained.

"Sorry Sir, yes I'm ready! Oh... fresh milk, Sir?" Yumi questioned, her English a little better.

"Yes, fresh from your nipples sweetheart! Won't that be fun?" The Dean teased.

"Yes... Sir," Yumi said unsure about being a living milk jug for all the teachers.

"Hurry up now and get changed, the teachers are waiting."

The Dean stood in the doorway as Yumi quickly changed into her tiny leotard, belt and sandals. Miss White had plaited her hair last night and affixed the vibrator to her clitoris this morning, so she didn't have to worry about doing that now. The Dean held her hand and led her back to his office and then next door to the staff room. He directed her to sit on a space on the counter next to the jug of percolated coffee. Next he pulled her hands behind her and and pushed her elbows together, then he used a pair of padded handcuffs around her arms slightly above the elbows to pin them back and thrusting her swollen tits out in front of her. The Dean pulled a blindfold from his pocket and tied it over her eyes, then pulled her knees apart so she would be more stable on the countertop. For the final touches, he put some large headphones over her ears and connected an iPod to it which was cued to play the same relaxing music and NLP messages she heard yesterday, and then he placed a two by four inch wooden plaque between her F cup tits which hung from a thin silver chain around the back of her neck. The wood had the word "Milk" burnt into it in a script typeface. It was produced by one of the students from the Visual Arts department.

"I have ensured that you will not be able to hear or see the private conversations of the staff. We often discuss course work here and I wouldn't want you to be privy to that information," He said.

"Oh ok, Sir," Yumi replied. With that he pressed play on the iPod and put it on the counter behind her, then he pulled the thin band covering her nipples down leaving her tits bare and easily accessible. The Dean poured himself a cup of coffee then he held the hot cup under Yumi's right breast and squeezed around the edge of the nipple. Yumi's tits were painfully swollen with milk, she moaned at the groping. She guessed it was the Dean, but she would have no idea who was milking her massive milk jugs soon. The milk shot out in the jet missing the Dean's cup and instead shooting over his shoulder. He pulled her shoulders forward more so her breasts dangled down in front of her and he tried again, this time angling the nipple towards his cup. Yumi's milk penetrated the coffee in his cup and after three squirts he decided he had enough.

"Mmmm! No sugar needed, this is sweet enough!" The Dean said to himself. Yumi was grateful for the brief respite of pressure on her breasts, but she found herself wanting to be fully milked now. It was a terrible tease to leave her without draining the rest of her milk. She liked the massaging on her sore nipples and hoped the other teachers would make themselves a cup of coffee soon. Her wishes were answered as Dr Goodman, Ms Pennyworth, Mr Dobrev and Mr Spicer entered the staff room. Of course she had no idea for whom she was perched on the counter waiting to provide fresh milk. The teachers chatted among themselves praising Dean Roberts for his fantastic idea. Dr Goodman was the first to get a coffee. She stood in front of Yumi eyeing her dripping nipples.

"She looks fit to burst!" Dr Goodman commented, "I bet she's got at least half a litre in each."

"Well, that's good, I like to have two coffees to start my day... don't want her to go dry on me," The Dean replied.

Dr Goodman held her cup under Yumi's nipple and grabbed her tit with her left hand squeezing and pushing the soft flesh. Yumi moaned softly, more from the shock of not knowing when her milking would begin. Milk began to dribble out but it missed the cup instead hitting Yumi's thighs then pooling on the countertop, just in front of her camel-toed pussy. Dr Goodman adjusted her aim and didn't lose a drop from the next milk spurt. She squeezed out three more and decided she had enough sweet milk in her coffee. She stirred it with a teaspoon and had a sip.

"Mmmmm! I don't need any sugar with this now. Yumi is sweet enough!" Dr Goodman commented unaware the Dean had made the same hackneyed joke. She was serious however, the natural sweetness was enough to compliment the bitter coffee.

"Ok, I need to try this," Said Mr Spicer. He poured his coffee then began squeezing Yumi's breast roughly. Yumi shrieked out in shock and a little pain, although she was aroused as well from the feeling of utter helplessness, as well as the complete objectivity displayed toward her. The Dean had found yet another creative way to exploit Yumi's innate humility.

"Woah! Slow down there Jack! Gently, like this," Dr Goodman said as she guided Mr Spicer's hand in the correct technique for expressing milk.

"Ah yeah, that's working pretty well now," He said, "This makes for a much more pleasant morning ritual!"

Mr Dobrev laughed and added, "What great udders she has, sorry if I offend you ladies..." he said in a slight Russian accent.

"I'm not offended, but I wouldn't compare a girl as beautiful as Yumi to a cow," Ms Pennyworth said. She had always found Mr Dobrev to be a crude individual, but she had learned to deal with his abrasive manner while working in the College's Visual Arts department as a matter of course.

"Sorry... of course she is very pretty, not a cow, but she does have awesome tits!" Mr Dobrev admitted.

Ms Pennyworth just rolled her eyes at the man thinking how most men are so childish.

"Yes, ok Igor, please move aside, I would like to make a coffee too," Ms Pennyworth said pushing past him. She poured a cup leaving a lot of room for milk. She liked a sweet, milky coffee. Ms Pennyworth put her cup on the counter between Yumi's thighs, pushing it up against her pussy. Yumi twitched at the feeling of the warm ceramic against her wet lips. Ms Pennyworth smiled as she curled her fingers over the top of Yumi's breasts and pointed her nipples toward the cup squeezing them down to the light brown areolae. Milk squirted over the cup and along Yumi's thighs. While gripping Yumi's nipples, Ms Pennyworth looked at the mess she had made on the bound, blindfolded and ear-muffed beauty.

"Whoops! Let me clean that up..." Ms Pennyworth announced as she bent her head down and licked from halfway down Yumi's right thigh to the fold between her leg and groin.

"Ooooh! Ahhh," Yumi cooed involuntarily.

Ms Pennyworth did the same on her other thigh. She liked the taste of the milk and decided to drink straight 'from the bottle'. She shoved the busty Asian's left tit in her mouth sucking it hard.

"oooohhhaaaaahhh! Ohh, kimochi!" Yumi was shocked at how good it felt having the mystery mouth on the end of her swollen breast. She thrust her chest out eager to be sucked dry by the Art Teacher.

Ms Pennyworth meanwhile was loving how wanton the girl had become. She was not the same girl she knew a few weeks ago. Yumi was well on her way to becoming a total whore. Ms Pennyworth imagined what other perverted things she could do with the beautiful teenager in her Art class as she sucked deeply on her milk-engorged jugs. The first mouthful Ms Pennyworth swallowed. After some more long powerful sucks, she had another mouthful. She removed the sweet teat from her mouth and moved her lips to kiss Yumi. The horny half Brazilian parted her full lips to allow the teacher to spout her own fresh milk into her mouth. Yumi swallowed so as to avoid coughing on her warm breast milk. She actually found herself enjoying the flavour, as well as the strange objectification of her person, which didn't seem to matter anymore what form it took. As long as she was being used her body reacted sexually.

The other teachers just looked on as Ms Pennyworth did as she did with the hot body in front of her what she pleased. They were amused at her actions. Feeding Yumi her own fresh milk was entertaining. The other teachers would have to dream up some more perverted ways to humiliate the girl as per the unspoken game they were all playing with her. Finally, Ms Pennyworth resumed her attempts at milking into her cup of coffee with greater success. After another minute of milking, she had filled her cup and left the human milk jug and sat at the table with the others.

"So, how is the new milk? Dr Goodman tells me it's got a bit more fat in it," The Dean asked the teachers.

"It's good! I prefer it to soy or cow's milk," Ms Pennyworth raved.

"Yeah I think this should be a regular thing," Mr Spicer said, "She needs to be milked anyway, why not get it fresh?"

"I agree. She seems to like it anyway," The Dean said as he walked to Yumi and squeezed hard on her erect nipples.

"Ooooohh, aaahhhmmmmmm," Yumi mumbled.

"Dr Goodman, can you please finish Yumi's milking and then take her to Mr Wells class?" The Dean asked the Doctor.

"Of course. Looking forward to seeing her tonight," Dr Goodman said. She walked to the table and took out the electric nipple pumps she had been using for Yumi the past week. "Anybody else need another coffee before I start?"

"I want a coffee," Mr Dobrev called out urgently. He really just wanted a chance to feel Yumi's big luscious melons in his rough hands. He poured a cup and placed it in between Yumi's thighs. The cup slid for a moment on the juices that had pooled under the teenager's groin. The Dean had not switched her exciter charm on, so the leaky pussy was the result of just having her nipples sucked whilst being bound and blindfolded. She really couldn't help herself anymore. Yumi had a definite physiological response to being tied and used.

After five minutes of Mr Dobrev squeezing and pulling the large breasts not really trying hard to get the milk in the cup, with Yumi moaning and leaking more pussy juice the whole time, Dr Goodman asked him to finish so she could complete her daily milking. She guessed there was probably another 700 millimetres in Yumi's bulging boobs. The teachers left the staff room to prepare for their classes and Dr Goodman got to work affixing the nipple pumps to Yumi, She had used the extra large bottles as last time she had to change the smaller ones twice, then turned on the exciter charm to level two, just to cruelly keep Yumi closer to orgasm. Dr Goodman took off the headphones Yumi was wearing and spoke to the girl.

"Yumi my little milk-maid, I'll be back in fifteen minutes to check on your milking," Dr Goodman then left the busty, horny teen perched on the countertop moaning for release. Yumi looked down at the milky residue between her thighs and saw her damp panties. She suddenly felt the exciter charm kick into a higher speed. It must have been remotely triggered, she didn't realise that could happen. This discovery further cemented Yumi's feeling of servitude to the College. Now she could be forced to orgasm anywhere there was an open wifi connection. She had no idea how it worked, but it would automatically look for new open connections. It could even connect to a password protected network via an application that interfaced with the device. Another feature was that it could be scheduled to go off at any time of the day. A feature she would discover later.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers