The College's New Assistant Pt. 13

Story Info
Mr Tanaka and his associates use Yumi.
8.6k words
4.6
35.2k
11

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

In this chapter, Mr Tanaka has some creative uses for Yumi at a meeting in a Japanese Restaurant. Everything is crazy and total fiction of course. Please leave comments! And very sorry to CallMeHarder and HhHunk I was too impatient to ask either of you to edit this time, nothing personal just get excited to put it up after I'm done! But if you want to do an edit I will read it and maybe change the original and resubmit it, although I think it is pretty much what I was going for.

**********************************

Mr Tanaka opened the back door of his modified rental Lexus and helped Yumi in. She felt the cool leather against her bare ass and back and it was shocked her a little. Mr Tanaka walked around to the other side of the car and got in the back seat with Yumi. Yumi was rubbing her arms with her hands.

"Gomen nasai, samui desu ka?" Mr Tanaka thought she looked cold.

"Hai, samui desu, Tanaka-ue," She replied.

"Please turn on the heated seats Ian," Mr Tanaka told the driver.

"Yes Sir. Would you like me to turn on the stereo?" Ian asked.

"No that is fine, but please close the privacy screen," He asked.

"Of course Sir," Ian said as the whirr of the mirrored glass divider closed the opening between the front and back of the car. It was custom stretched Lexus, modified by a boutique rental company in London. It was stretched one and a half metres longer than the usual Lexus LS. Extra seats were added, the centre console had been removed, and a seat inserted in its position. There was also a bar and television added. The back of the car could now seat seven adults comfortably. Yumi began to feel better with the heated seats warming her up.

"Tanaka-ue, doko ni iteimasu ka?" Yumi wanted to know where they were going.

"London desu," Tanaka-san replied, "Yumi, I want you to speak in English from now on. You need the practice and all of my associates will be speaking English."

"Yes Sir, Tanaka-ue," Yumi politely answered.

"It will take about 90 minutes for us to get there, we might stop for some food on the way, at petrol station or restaurant. Don't worry, I have something you can wear." Tanaka-san told her, "Ok, let's get that chain of you for now."

Tanaka-san unclipped the chains and put them in his trouser pocket. He opened a small drawer under the small table that formed part of the bar and took out a small black nightgown. He held it up in front of him. It was made from a slightly sheer silk. It was very short ending just below the bottom creases of her ass cheeks. It had two spaghetti straps and a deep V-neck. Yumi realised this was the "something" that she could wear. It wasn't much, but it was better than being paraded into a petrol station with less than 30 square inches, or less than the handkerchief area of coverage she was wearing now.

"You can wear this when we stop, but at the moment I would like to see your beautiful body," Mr Tanaka said reaching over and stroking the side of her face. Yumi was charmed at Tanaka-ue's tender gesture, and felt a pang of desire at his words.

"Yes Sir, you won auction, I do what you say," Yumi meekly replied.

"Very good Yumi-chan," He answered.

"These are fascinating!" Mr Tanaka said pulling on one of her nipple covers, "Does it hurt?"

"No Tanaka-ue, it feel pressure, not hurt, only when pull too hard it hurt," Yumi said.

"Ok, I won't pull too hard if you come when I lead you. It is a good tool to keep you obedient. You want to be a good slave, yes?" Mr Tanaka posited.

"Yes Tanaka-ue, I be good slave. I am yours for weekend. I happy to serve you Sir," She said fully embracing her role. She started to feel aroused again from the words Tanaka-san was saying. She was at his mercy completely. Being taken to a new city where she knew no one, she had to do as he said or risk being punished, or perhaps worse. It was a totally helpless feeling, and very erotic.

"Mmmm, you are so very sexy, I love your okii oppai Yumi-chan," He said massaging her big breasts, "And your smooth manko is beautiful," He told her as he rubbed her pussy.

"AhhhHHhh! Hai, thank you Tanaka-ue!" Yumi yelped.

"I want to give you some fun new experiences this weekend. Your Dean tells me you love to be used as a sex doll?" Tanaka-san teased her as he turned on her exciter charm to level one.

"Eeeeiiii ahhh, ah yes Sir Tanaka-ue! Please use as you wish! Ahhh!" Yumi blurted out. Mr Tanaka was still playing with her swollen tits; he noticed some milk leaking out of her nipple caps. He began to unscrew the one on her left nipple.

"Hmm let me see, I would like to try some of your fresh milk sweetie," He told her.

"Yes Sir, help self! IiiiiaahhHHH!" Yumi shrieked feeling Tanaka-san roughly suck her nipple completely into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm so fresh and sweet!" Mr Tanaka said gleefully. He sucked on her breast for another five minutes before screwing her nipple cover back on and then starting on the right breast. He sucked on the right breast for five minutes as well. Finally, he announced that he had his fill.

"That was delicious. Let's have a stronger drink now," Mr Tanaka said pouring two small glasses of very strong Umeshu, Japanese Plum Wine, "Drink it all down Yumi, you are to swallow everything I give you," He said with a sly wink. Yumi understood his meaning and blushed a little. She felt electricity in her love tunnel thinking about the humiliation she was to face in London. Yumi drank the Umeshu. She had never tried it before. She had only drunk beer, and only one small bottle. This tasted a lot better than beer. After about ten minutes, she started feeling hot. She looked into the mirror privacy screen and saw her face had turned red. She was starting to feel very tipsy. The alcohol mixed with the little device whirring away at her clitoris, made for a powerful combination. She started making small grinding motions with her mound against the seat.

"How do you feel, Yumi-chan? Looks like you are enjoying the drink?" He said watching her sexy movements.

"Aahh yes Tanaka-ue... very tasty, I feel good inside!" Yumi said.

Mr Tanaka then suddenly turned off the device.

"Huuh?" Yumi said slowly as she sat up in her seat and looked at Tanaka-san.

"I think you should try to get some rest now my dear. You will need all your energy in an hour when we arrive in the city," Mr Tanaka told her.

Yumi was disappointed as again, she wanted to climax, but she was feeling sleepy from the small amount of strong plum wine she quaffed.

"Ahh Ok Tanaka-ue," She said sleepily. Yumi slumped in her seat getting ready to drift off to sleep.

"Yumi, put your head down here," Tanaka-san said patting his thighs. Yumi did as she was told and had gone to sleep less than a minute later. She was tired from all the orgasm teasing she had endured today. Mr Tanaka absent-mindedly groped her breast, patted her ass, and rubbed his right hand over her body as he checked emails on his phone with his left. Mr Tanaka felt his erection grow under Yumi head and thought about how good it would feel to put it in her mouth and young, almost virgin, pussy.

They arrived in Soho about 80 minutes later. Mr Tanaka gently roused Yumi from her slumber.

"Yumi-chan, we are here. Please put on your nighty and this coat," He said to Yumi handing her the nightgown. After she put it on, he handed her and equally short white coat with two large white buttons. She put it on and they exited the car. Looking around Yumi saw a few sex shops and some pubs. She imagined it was a dangerous area, and she was right. A large black man got out of the front passenger seat and motioned for Mr Tanaka and Yumi to walk in front of him down a narrow road. Although it was only 10:30pm, a few men dressed in suits, stumbled drunkenly down the footpath.

"Oi, sweetheart! Come with us! Hey Dad, can your daughter join us for a drink?" One of the men shouted at the three. His friends thought this was hilarious. Wade, the large bodyguard didn't find it so amusing.

"Alright lads, looks like you've had enough, maybe call it a night, yeah?" Wade said in a slight cockney accent. He stood between Mr Tanaka, Yumi, and the drunken men.

"Oooo are you, ya ugly prick!" The man who shouted at Yumi said. He then made a wide hook punch at the 6' 5" tall man. Wade easily swatted the inebriated mans fist away and then grabbed tie with one hand twisting it around his hand until the man was having trouble breathing.

"I said, you've had enough for tonight so get out of our way and you'd best fuck off back home mate!" Wade said quietly and calmly to the man.

"Sorry mate, just let him go, he can be a real wanker when he's drunk," One of the less drunk men said quickly.

"Ok boys, this is a rough part of town, you're mate might come across less friendly guys than me if not lucky," Wade warned them as he released his grip on the choking mans tie.

"You're right mate. We'll put him in a cab," The apologetic man looked at Yumi and Mr Tanaka and continued, "Sorry for our stupid friend, hope you have a good night."

Mr Tanaka simply nodded at Wade while Yumi was standing stiff behind him holding the lapels of her coat. The sudden snap of violence had scared her a little and she grabbed Mr Tanaka's hand a little tighter.

"Let's go Yumi-chan, Wade" Mr Tanaka said. Wade gave the men a stern nod as the trio walked away. They walked for another minute or so and turned down a smaller street continuing until they reached a Japanese restaurant. It looked reasonably upmarket, which was strange given the location. Wade stood next to the entrance as Mr Tanaka led Yumi into the restaurant. There was a beautiful Japanese woman standing behind a podium. She smiled broadly upon seeing Mr Tanaka.

"Ahh Tanaka-san! Great to see you again! How long has it been? Six months?" The woman, named Hiroko, asked him.

"Yes, I think that is right. Good to see you Hiroko. This is my guest, Yumi. You can call her Yumi-chan," He replied.

"Hello Yumi-chan! Let me take your coat," Hiroko said as she walked to Yumi's side.

"Yes it's quite warm in here, you must be hot with that on. Let Hiroko take it for you," Mr Tanaka told Yumi.

"Yes Tanaka-ue," Yumi said as she started to unbutton the coat. She felt like the nightgown she was wearing was far too skimpy for this restaurant but deferred to Tanaka-san's wishes without protest.

"That's rather formal Tanaka-san!" Hiroko said playfully. She was born and raised in London so she wasn't as respectful as a native Japanese would be to Tanaka-san. She knew the language but had not experienced much of the culture. Mr Tanaka realised that the "ue" suffix was quite formal but Yumi was to call him that to emphasis that he was her Master.

"Yes it is, but she insists on calling me it. She's a little old-fashioned I guess," Mr Tanaka lied.

"Oh ok, I see," Hiroko said. She peeled the coat from Yumi's shoulders and couldn't help but exclaim when she saw the sheer nightgown, "Wow! This is a beautiful, ah- dress you are wearing Yumi! Well, you are beautiful too," Hiroko thought it was more like lingerie than a dress, but she didn't want the shy girl to feel awkward.

The truth was that rich clients like Mr Tanaka could walk a girl in here naked and Hiroko would not question it. This was the reason the expensive restaurant was in a shady part of the city. It catered to wealthy men with a penchant for sexy women and fetish desires. Although Hiroko knew most of the customers by name, some used pseudonyms; she was sworn to secrecy about what happened here. She was often tipped generously to ensure her confidentiality, and sometimes she even participated.

"Thank you Hiroko-san," Yumi meekly reply. Hiroko hung the coat in a closet against the wall and attached a numbered clip to it. She handed Mr Tanaka a laminated card with the same number written on it. Hiroko took a moment to examine the sheer nightgown appreciating the deep V shape, down to just above her navel, Yumi's nipples were just covered by the material, and she was showing a vast amount of cleavage under and between her breasts. Letting her gaze wander down to the bottom of the outfit, Hiroko saw that it was trimmed in black lace ending just below the bottom crease of her ass cheeks. She noticed that Yumi didn't appear to be wearing a bra, but just some small shiny discs. She also noticed a metal mesh triangle covering her bald pussy. One could imagine a very provocative celebrity wearing something similar to her ensemble, but nowhere near as scant. The petite girl's large breasts and round ass amazed Hiroko. She was definitely jealous of Yumi's body, but would never lower herself to being half naked and an escort for the older Japanese businessman.

"Let me show you to your table, follow me please," Hiroko said walking with a subtle swinging of her hips. They passed several small rooms constructed with shoji walls; a traditional paper wall, and tatami floors made from rice straw. Finally, they came to a large room at the end. The floor was sunken and a long table was placed in the middle of a depressed rectangle in the floor. The table was raised about two-thirds of a foot above edge of the floor, making it just over two feet from the floor of the pit. There was a gap of about half a foot between the edge of the table and the floor dotted with square thin cushions. Yumi saw ten cushions. She wondered if all the seats would be filled tonight.

"Thank you Hiroko-san, I will call for you later," Mr Tanaka said.

"Thank you Tanaka-san," She replied as she left the room sliding the paper door closed behind her lithe body. She was tall for a Japanese woman, at 5'10, her narrow face framed by shoulder length hair. Her chest was much smaller than Yumi's, probably a B cup. She had small eyes and a straight narrow nose. She had the figure and face of a model.

"Yumi, please take off everything and lie down on the table," Mr Tanaka said offhandedly.

"Yes Sir, Tanaka-ue," Yumi replied wondering what was about to happen. She did as she was told then looked at Mr Tanaka and back down at her clitoral jewellery, "Er, I need help to re-"

"You can leave that on, you didn't think I'd want you to remove that, did you?" Tanaka-san interrupted her raising his bushy eyebrows, "Dr Goodman assures me it's waterproof, which is great in light of what I have planned."

Yumi was having visions of being covered in raw fish with her pussy being used as a soy sauce bowl. It wasn't far from the imminent reality. Yumi walked to the table, crawled on it, and lay on her back. She glanced at the door nervous about a complete stranger walking in and seeing her like this. Being at the College she had gotten somewhat used to all the students and teachers seeing her naked or almost naked. However, strangers seeing her naked still made her shy and nervous. She found it extremely arousing, but simultaneously she wanted to run and hide under a rock somewhere. Mr Tanaka walked to the far end of the table and picked up a red rope that was in the pit. Yumi's eyes went wide for a minute knowing what was coming next. Mr. Tanaka started wrapping the rope around Yumi's legs at her knees and made a lattice down to her ankles where he tied them in a thick two-column tie so her ankles wouldn't rub together. Next, passed the rope under the table to the other end where he attached it to her wrists in another two column tie and took up the remaining slack in the rope, leaving Yumi a little bit of wiggle room so her circulation would not be impinged.

"Now Yumi, my guests will be arriving soon, but I want to surprise them. You are to remain perfectly still and quiet. To help you with that, I'm putting this ball gag on you," Mr. Tanaka said pushing a heavy rubber ball into her mouth and fastening the strap behind her head, "I'm blindfolding you as well, just for fun." She was totally powerless now.

Yumi watched the paper door slide open and saw Hiroko standing at the entrance with a large thin wooden box made of the same wood as the four-foot wide table she was tied to. It looked to be about the same length as the table with two crescent shapes cut out of each end.

"Here's the box you asked for, we've made it to your exact specifications Mr. Tananka," She said as Tanaka-san helped her lower the box over Yumi, making sure to line the ropes up with crescent holes in the box. "I think she will make a lovely surprise for your clients!"

"Indeed. Yumi, don't worry you will be ok in there, just relax and be quiet," Mr. Tanaka said.

"Yes sir Tanaka-ue," Yumi answered from the darkness that surrounded her. Yumi closed her eyes and wondered how long she would be in the box. She felt like nothing more than an object now, it was crazy to think she would be revealed, tied to a table, gagged and blindfolded, to ten strangers. A few minutes later she heard several men entering the room and Mr. Tanaka greeting them. They were all English men except for one. Yumi felt herself get wet as the men sat down at the table, just one foot away from her hidden naked body. She struggled to remain quiet as her pussy jewellery buzzed away gently still on level one. The presence of strangers near Yumi was making her hot. She could hear them talking but couldn't quite understand them. She reflected on how absurd her predicament was, tied to a table, writhing and always on the edge of orgasm. It was a very strange life to live, but now she couldn't imagine going back to her old life, having agency over her actions. Being a slave to the Dean felt like she had found her place in life. Over the next hour, the clients consumed five courses of sushi, sashimi, okonomiyaki, takoyaki, ramen, as well as many beers, and in turn the banter became more rowdy. A few of the men started flirting and teasing Hiroko, she took it in good humour and gave it back to them as good as she got.

"So, gentlemen, are you ready for dessert?" Mr. Tanaka asked the clients.

"I'm pretty full, don't know if I can eat anymore," Paul, the accountant of the group, replied.

"I think you will really want to try this dessert, trust me Paul," Mr. Tanaka said and called out "sumimasen" loudly, signaling Hiroko. A moment later she arrived carrying a tray with a few small soy sauce dishes full of chocolate sauce and a large bowl of mochi squares covered in sesame seeds. She put the tray on the table. "Ok Hiroko, please help me with this box."

Mr. Tanaka and Hiroko lifted the box off the table to reveal Yumi who was rubbing her legs together slightly trying to stimulate her pussy more so she could come. However, after her last round of NLP she found it very hard to come without being told. The clients went wild upon seeing her, loudly whistling and banging the table.

"Yeah... I think I could fit in some dessert after all," Paul said smiling broadly.

"I thought you might change your mind," Mr. Tanaka said chuckling.

Yumi was still in darkness, but she felt the light coming through the blindfold a little. She was writhing in pleasure from the exciter charm that had worked her up into a painful need to come. The noise from the clients reminded Yumi of how sexy and slutty she must look to them, her hips making small rhythmic circles and thighs struggling to rub against each other in their bonds. Her ass was sitting in a small puddle of her own juices. Yumi was wrestling with the last fragments of her conscience. She desperately wanted to come, but she'd never even seen these men, and to do so in front of them would confirm her feeling that she was a simple slut, that was only useful for entertaining the sexual fantasies of anyone she was told to. Why had she let it go this far she thought, only a girl who really wanted to be used by anyone would do that. She must a slut she thought. Suddenly, she felt cold objects being placed on her nipples, between her tits and down her silky stomach.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers