The College's New Assistant Pt. 14b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to get fucking shut down! That's just too much! We can't have a big titty, Asian sexpot coming and pissing for all to see in my window!" Sarah said, exasperated.

"Yes I know, I'm sorry, ok? I think it will be good for business though, and-" Hiroko said.

"As long as nobody makes a complaint or filmed it and puts it on the Internet," Sarah interrupted.

Mr Tanaka had joined them and locked the front door behind him. He flipped the sign in the window to say "closed". Sarah had explained she needed to close the store temporarily while they discussed what happened. He was quietly watching the exchange wondering if Sarah was really that angered by the show. She had commissioned some wild and explicit advertisements, featuring quick snippets of nudity, and would play these in her shop window most days.

"Don't worry, Wade was watching like a hawk, you're safe. Most of the prudes left well before that happened anyway, nobody will complain, it's the hottest thing they've ever seen!" Hiroko added.

The whole display had taken place over twenty minutes and a lot of people would slow down and steal a peek, but then continue walking, many too scared to be seen by someone they know watching something like this. English sensibilities dictated that most people didn't talk about sex let alone watch it in a public space. It was safe to say the ones that stuck around were perverts or very sexually adventurous.

"I hope you are right," Sarah said.

"You should have seen the dirty fuckers in the first row, I thought they would whip out their cocks and start jacking it over Yumi!" Hiroko joked.

"Well then we'd have a really serious problem," Sarah said with a deadpan voice, "I'm not sure we should continue tonight... I mean she looks absolutely gorgeous and it great fun to see you play with her, but I'm worried."

"But the third act is the best part!" Hiroko complained.

"Yeah but I don't want to lose my licence over this shit. I know it will give a boost to sales, but it could really damage my reputation," Sarah reasoned, "I guess I should take some blame as this was my idea, I should have explained some ground rules first."

"What if we change it a little?" Mr Tanaka made a suggestion, Sarah and Hiroko looked at him waiting for him to continue, "I know you wanted to have a suspension Shibari, well, I think we can still do it, but make it so they can see it from the outside and if they want to see more, they can come inside. However, they will have to sign a consent form and show ID. No laws are broken, we will film the whole thing as a performance."

"Hmmmm, Ooooo kay... so how do we do that?" Sarah asked.

"Easy, she will still appear on the stage, we just cover the window in white paper and suspend her about one foot from it. We will need to just have one strong light pointed at Yumi to cast a silhouette on the window. I've seen a live sex show done like this in Amsterdam before," Tanaka-san said.

"Genius!" Hiroko yelled.

"Hmm, yeah, I think this could work. So we will get rid of the back wall of the stage, move some racks and product displays around and let the people watch from inside the store," Sarah added, "Ok, we will need to change the sign outside, we are going to need at least an hour to set this up, plus, I could eat something."

"Ok, so let's get some pizzas and make all the changes to store. Let's see... it's about 7pm now, shall we open at 9pm?" Hiroko asked.

"Let's make it 9:30. We'll change the sign to explain what's happening and put a red rope out the front so anyone keen enough can line up. This will have the effect of making it seem like an exclusive event, and it wouldn't hurt to refuse a few people that aren't dressed well," Sarah said.

"Hey Sarah, do you have any masquerade masks?" Mr Tanaka asked, "I think it would be a nice touch to hand them out on entry. Give it a kind of 'Eyes Wide Shut' feel."

"Yes! That would be awesome! While we're at it, let's add a £15 entry fee which will keep out the riff-raff," Sarah said.

"Great idea, why not make a bit of cash from our sexy little golden goose!" Hiroko said.

"Ok, Tanaka-san, can you order some pizzas, I would like a Hawaiian thin crust," Sarah asked.

"Sure," Mr Tanaka replied, "And you Hiroko?"

"I'd like a Meat Lovers please," Hiroko said, "We should get a salad for Yumi, she must be hungry now." "Yeah true," Tanaka-san said, "And for you guys?"

Mr Tanaka took Wade and the other staffs orders. He rang a nearby Pizza shop while everybody worked quickly to transform the store. Hiroko went back to check on Yumi. She would need a shower and her makeup done again. Yumi was still soundly asleep on the AstroTurf, lying in a puddle of her own piss and cum. Hiroko took some strongly scented massage oil from a shelf in the store and wiped some under Yumi's nose. Yumi sniffed and wrinkled her nose as she slowly came to consciousness.

"Wakey, wakey, Princess!" Hiroko teased, "You've been asleep for fifteen minutes. We need to get you prepared for the next scene."

"Ehh?" Hiroko said in Japanese, "Nande?" She was asking what happened.

"Awww, bless you that's so cute, speak English sweetheart," Hiroko understood what she said, "You passed out from your orgasm and made a mess all over Sarah's stage. Let me take off your clothes and I'll get you a towel, silly girl!"

Hiroko liked talking to Yumi in a baby voice as it further cemented her position as her Mistress and made Yumi feel like a silly child. Her natural respond was to obey Hiroko completely and defer to the wisdom and intelligence of her towering, beautiful Mistress.

"Yes Miss," Yumi said.

"Call me Mistress, Yumi-chan."

"Yes Mistress."

Hiroko stripped the foul-smelling girl out of her tiny costume and gave her two towels.

"One is for you, the other is to sop up the mess you made on the floor. Clean the floor first, then yourself. After that, meet me in the shower out the back," Hiroko ordered the still confused girl. Yumi did as she was told, she felt dizzy and still a little sensitive. She started to remember pissing herself but she couldn't see the men in the front row, faces right up against the glass watching her do it. She was lost in ecstasy at that point. She felt like she had been pushed past her limit today and there was definitely no way she could return to her old life. She wanted to be fucked so hard, all the exposure and clitoral orgasms were great, but she felt she should be used for the Deans cock, she even missed Tanaka-ue's smaller cock. Her pussy was tight and small, given her lack of experience and her small body, so even a six-inch dick felt big to her.

After ten minutes, she was finished, two of Sarah's staff came in to roll up the AstroTurf, taking their time to examine Yumi's amazing body. Mr Tanaka saw the two men lustfully looking at her and said, "You can have a feel if you want, I'll give you ten seconds." They wasted no time grabbing Yumi between them, playing with her tits, roughly groping her ass, and sticking a finger in her. One of the guys took a long kiss from her while kneading her right breast. Yumi couldn't help but moan in pleasure. She was still hot from before and it really didn't matter who used her. The other guy was massaging her G-spot with his middle finger when Mr Tanaka called out, "Time's up!"

"Thanks Sir!" the said after receiving their little treat. They left Yumi wanting more, she was breathing heavily looking up at them with big, doe eyes.

"Sorry little girl, gotta get back to work," One staffer said give her a big smile and messing up her hair. Yumi walked through the store, naked, to the bathroom in the back. Hiroko locked the door behind her when she entered and turned on the shower. She began to strip off her own clothes and was soon naked. Her body was that of a model. She was tall with long slender legs and a pert ass. Her skin was so smooth and white; she had what Japanese would call "mochi hara". Yumi always felt a little self conscious because her skin was a little darker, which was not popular in Japanese culture.

"Ok sweetheart, let's have a nice, hot shower together. The next act will require you to be relaxed," Hiroko explained. She put a shower cap over Yumi's hair and her own and led her into the shower. She grabbed the showerhead from the wall and sprayed Yumi and herself all over. Hiroko turned off the tap and spent the next five minutes coating her own body in a thick, soapy lather. Next, she began rubbing her body all over Yumi's to clean her. She used her arm to rub the insides of Yumi's thighs and her B-cup tits over her stomach and up to her massive F-cup monsters. Turning Yumi around she did the same on her back. After another ten minutes, she washed them both off and began kissing and groping Yumi. Hiroko was ravenous, she wanted to suck up Yumi's sexual energy and own it. Yumi found herself very aroused from that body contact and more so from the deep kissing. Without warning, Hiroko turned off the water and gave Yumi a hard slap on the ass.

"Get out slut, time to get dressed!" Hiroko said laughing. She was having fun teasing the poor girl, it was part of her training for Yumi. Mr Tanaka was paying her break down Yumi more than she already was. He would be pleased to take her back to the Dean in a more compliant state than when her took her. Of course, she was still the college's property so that was to be clear to Yumi at all times. Everything they were doing to her was under the premise that it was what the Dean wished. Moreover, the Dean did want this for Yumi. Yumi and Hiroko dried off then Hiroko applied the full body powder to Yumi again. Hiroko dressed then left the bathroom with the door ajar for anyone to look inside at the tormented teen. She returned with a few items in her hand. A black silk blindfold and a red ball gag. Was this really all she was to wear? "Because you will be inside and we are screening the audience, you can be totally naked. We'll still cover your eyes to protect your identity though," Hiroko said.

Hiroko walked Yumi outside to join the others. The store had mostly been rearranged and the pizzas were on the counter. Yumi was hungry and the smell of the pizzas was making her salivate.

"Your salad Yumi," Sarah said pointing to a small plastic container with a basic tomato, lettuce, avocado, and fetta salad. Yumi's heart sank, she would still be hungry after this meal. Yumi wolfed down the salad, which was tasty, but not as good as pizza, and stared at the rest of the food. She knew it would be rude to ask, as they would have offered her a slice if they wished her to eat pizza. Eventually, Mr Tanaka offered her a slice.

"Still hungry pet?" Tanaka-san said, "Here you are... eat this."

Mr Tanaka held the pizza slice while Yumi took small, delicate bites from it. She kept eating until the crust was left and Tanaka-san fed it into her mouth then told her to suck his fingers clean. She dutifully obeyed, savouring every crumb of the slice. She could easily eat another, but no more was offered. Yumi was grateful for the slice she had been given and thanked her Master.

"Good girl! You're welcome sweetheart," Mr Tanaka replied warmly. It was 9pm and the final preparations needed to be made. The staff and Sarah walked to the now bare stage and were hoisting ropes over the framing through the pulleys that were mounted on the underside. Hiroko led Yumi to the stage where she was tied in an elaborate fashion for the next fifteen minutes. When the piece was completed, Yumi was hogtied with her hair tied to a rope pulling her head up. It looked uncomfortable but it wasn't that bad as the staff were very experienced in the art of Shibari and had attached many ropes to Yumi for support. Yumi's legs were spread wide at the knees. She could move her head sideways a bit and turned to notice all five people in the store standing and admiring the hanging work of art.

"Great work guys!" Mr Tanaka said.

"Yeah that's really amazing!" Hiroko agreed. Yumi's tits hung down maintaining a nice slightly teardrop shape with the nipples pointed a little forward. They looked extra large in this position. Every angle looked fantastic. Every inch of Yumi was available for inspection. Because of the location, this felt somehow more humiliating than her Art Class exposure.

Sarah turned on the spotlight and Yumi silhouette appeared on the papered window. The thirty people that were waiting in line outside turned to see the shadow on the window. A few whistled and cheered, knowing that soon they would see her in the flesh. Back inside the store, Mr Tanaka was pulling at the ropes, making detailed last minute adjustments and smiling, as Yumi swayed back and forth.

"We should give everyone who enters the shop a tickler," Mr Tanaka said, "Think about it, we can get them to tickle her for at least ten minutes." Yumi muffled a protest into her ball gag and received a hard slap on the arse from Mr Tanaka for her trouble.

"Yumi, I tell you what's going to happen, these predatory strangers are going to play with you until you think your mind will break. You are just their plaything, their toy, do you get it yet?"

Yumi did understand, but she also knew how very ticklish she was. She recalled a time, maybe ten years ago, when she was held down and tickled. She remembered losing all control, farting and pissing herself, she recalled the acute embarrassment. Yet on that same ocassion, she laughed hysterically and cried.

"Ooooh I like that!" Sarah said, she giggled listening to Mr Tanaka objectify Yumi, "As long as I'm first in line to tickle!"

"Of course," Mr Tanaka said, "It's your store!"

"Ok, can we let them in now?" Hiroko asked.

"Yes, but first grab all the ticklers from the store room, there is a box on the second shelf. Stand at the door and hand them out as they enter," Sarah said, "Oh, and let's not forget this..." Sarah tied the silk blindfold over Yumi's eyes. This left Yumi with no way to see, with her other props she had no way to speak and no way to move. She felt utterly stripped of her identity, She was now just a sexy fuck-puppet to be enjoyed and used.

Hiroko now had the ticklers and Sarah opened the door to let in the baying crowd. Everybody took a tickler, paid £15 to Sarah and were directed to stand in the middle of the shop just in front of the stage. In all, there were forty guests. Sarah nodded to Hiroko to let her know she could start. They had previously discussed what would be allowed, but as everybody watching had agreed to a non-disclosure agreement, to enter at "own risk" and shown proof of age, almost anything was possible. The only limit was Mr Tanaka undertaking to the Dean not to leave any permanent marks on Yumi, or subject her to any violence greater than spanking her bottom.

"Welcome everyone, as you know, this is an exclusive event, part inter-active show and part workshop. You only have to take part if you wish, but to build intrigue about our live shows, we ask that you do not discuss the details with others. If you like what you see tell your friends they must see it for themselves. As an added bonus, everybody here tonight will receive a 10% discount card to use on any of our products," Hiroko said, "Ok, now that the boring messages are out of the way, I invite you all to commence tickling our lovely model, Candy!"

Cheers and whistles came from the assembled as they approached the suspended sexy teen. Yumi waited, she was immobile, prone, and completely vulnerable as she anticipated what was to follow. She jolted her body as she felt one feather caress her ribs, followed a split second later by uncountable numbers of tickling toys landing all over her body. Yumi started to yell and began laughing hysterically into the ball gag as she felt almost every inch of her skin molested by soft feathers, brushes, fur, and silicon things.

With all the tickling Yumi was soon thrashing wildly whilst suspended by the ropes. She had begun crying from the torture of the tickling after only twenty seconds. This was an intense feeling for her, and she feared she might pee herself again. She couldn't focus on any area of her body, her nipples, armpits, souls of her feet, clitoris, neck, and even her asshole were being tickled simultaneously. The sensation was like she was having an orgasm with a vibrator on her pussy, yet it was all over her body. Yumi was soon losing her mind at how painful, yet pleasurable it was. Hiroko told them to stop after a minute. She made them wait another minute, and then instructed the crowd to resume tickling. Yumi had survived the first minute, but only barely. She was breathing heavily through her nose and the corners of the ball gag. This next minute of tickling was worse; Yumi was drooling all over the floor and ejaculated a little piss spurt. She was becoming tired from all the agitation and thrashing about on the ropes.

"Ok, I think we might need to stop again," Hiroko said. She walked over to Yumi and pulled out her ball gag for a minute, "How do you feel sweetheart?"

"Please no more Mistress!" Yumi pleaded.

"What did I tell you about saying no, little girl?" Hiroko said spanking Yumi's plump ass swiftly, "You'll pay for this in another way, we'll put some nipple and clit clamps on you instead," Hiroko said shoving the ball gag back in her mouth before she could complain, "This one is by Paul Seville, it's a Blue Snakeskin Body Strap with Nipple and Clit Clamp. You can buy it today for 20% off."

Yumi felt the heavy brass chains hanging from the nipple and clitoral clamps pulling down on her. She started to get hot and wet again. Mr Tanaka turned on her exciter charm to the third level. Yumi started moving her pussy, which made the chains from her clit, and nipples move in circles, turning her on further. The charm sent little vibrations along the chains and up to her nipples. The audience was watching and talking about her as though she were a wild animal.

"Look at her go! She's getting well into it," An Irishman said.

"Ha, she's dripping from her clit chain!" A woman dressed in a tight leather skirt said.

"This slut has no shame, I guess," A newly retired fat man said.

Many other viewers were calling out similar things, talking about how sexy, hot, and horny she is. Hearing everyone talking about her like this, only served to make Yumi more humiliated and aroused. It felt like an out of body experience, she was outside herself looking in. She was completely transformed. Her conservative upbringing made her transformation more rapid in some ways. In the past, she denied herself any sexual feelings and shunned her 'dirty' thoughts. Her blackmailing started a trickle that became a flood of sexuality washing over Yumi. She was a fully articulated sex doll; able to obey commands and willing to perform degrading sexual acts. Her full conversion to willing, passionate, and pro-active slut was now in its last phase.

Outside the store there must have been thirty people watching the animated silhouettes on the papered window. Many asked what was going on, it was occasionally hard to tell with all the people there. However, when the people inside moved away from Yumi, it was clear that a woman was suspended from ropes near the window. A few asked if they could come in, but Wade told them that they had reached capacity, which only made them want to see the show more. It would generate a lot of hype for the store when they went to tell people what they saw in the window.

"As you can see, the chain heightens Candy's feelings of arousal significantly," Hiroko said, "Let's experiment with one of our vibrators on her now." Hiroko said, "Tonight we'll use the Insignia Soraya Luxury Rabbit Vibrator. It has a small shaft that makes contact with the clit and a bigger one for her pussy. Conveniently, it has a hole in the end... we'll insert this and tie a rope through it to hold it in place."