The College's New Assistant Pt. 15

Story Info
Yumi has a lot of trouble at the Airport.
8.5k words
4.63
27.8k
9

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
331 Followers

Thanks to all my fans, I know I've been really slow in getting this one written. I hope you enjoy it. I hope there aren't too many mistakes as I didn't want to wait for an editor.

**********************

Yumi has a lot of trouble at the Airport

Yumi awoke groggily a few hours later. She sat up in a drying puddle of her own and many other peoples' body fluids and rubbed her eyes. To her surprise she found them covered in furry mittens with a padded paw on the palm side. She then realised she had the same tail stuffed in her ass and she was wearing furry kneepads. All of the ropes were removed from her and the ropes had faded away. She was wearing the furry dog costume, collar, and leash from the demonstration earlier and she was hitched to a beam close to the stage.

"Good morning sweetheart," Mr Tanaka said looking at his watch, "Are you ready to go?"

"Err go?" Yumi said still trying to get her bearings.

"Yes, we will go back to the hotel now, tomorrow we have a big trip planned," Tanakasan said. Hiroko grabbed the leash from the beam, wrapped it around her hand a few times, and then tugged at it causing Yumi to lurch from her sitting position onto her hands and knees.

"Uhh!" Yumi coughed at the sudden pressure on her throat as the collar pulled her up and forward. She was being lead to the door.

"Thanks darlings, lets do this again sometime!" Sarah called to Hiroko, Yumi and Mr Tananka.

"Yes we will!" Tanakasan replied, "See you soon."

Yumi hesitated as they approached the door. In her drowsy state, she was a little confused as to what was happening. The last thing she remembered was an explosive orgasm and being coated in cum.

"Come on now, the car is waiting outside," Hiroko said in a grave tone, "Don't be a naughty girl..."

"Bu bu but it outside! People wi- iiiiittaaai!" Yumi's protest was interrupted with a shock from the egg.

"This disobedience really is getting tiresome sweetie," Hiroko said, "Now, be a good girl and I promise I won't do that again."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry," Yumi said defeated. She thought to herself how stupid she was to question it. She vowed not to make that mistake again, "I won't do again, I promise, I'm good girl now." Just saying the words made Yumi feel better. They walked outside; Wade was standing next the car with the door open. There were only a few people walking the street, as it was around 3am. Apparently, they had let her sleep for a long time while they stayed up drinking and talking. Yumi felt so exposed almost naked and being walked like a dog in the frigid night air. A man about five metres away saw Yumi and wolf whistled. The man called out "What a cute puppy! Can I pat her?" in a drunken slur, then he saw Wade.

"Awright mate, move along now, you got a good look at the girl," Wade said to the lush. The man thought it would be best to follow his advice, but then he pulled out his phone to try and snap a quick photo.

"Put that fuckin' thing away before I do it for ya!" Wade said very quietly and calmly to the man, which seemed to make it even more menacing than his usual speaking voice. The man just looked at Wade then his phone, then to Yumi once again, and finally returned the phone to his pocket. Hiroko let out some more of the leash from her hand and entered the car.

"Come up here puppy!" Hiroko said in a baby voice. Yumi smiled at Hiroko's pleasant sounds and crawled faster onto the back seat. The pads were surprisingly comfortable and resilient.

"Good, good girl!" Hiroko cooed, "You did very well tonight! We'll get you a special treat." Hiroko took the far left side of the seat and she pulled Yumi onto her back positioning her so her head was in between her thighs. Hiroko pulled Yumi's knees up so that they were almost touching her tits. Yumi's hands were tucked under her breasts. Hiroko started rubbing from Yumi's breasts to her stomach then down to her pussy and gave her tail a yank as she giggled. Yumi felt at peace now. She was being petted like a puppy. It felt good to just relax and let Hiroko the dominant woman do what she wanted. Yumi was happy that Hiroko was pleased with her performance and she cherished the affection she was receiving from her now. It occurred to Yumi that she had fallen even further down the rabbit hole of perversion.

Mr Tanaka got in the back seat to the right of Yumi, now he started rubbing Yumi's arse and thighs. Yumi smiled and sighed at his touch. Wade got in the front of the car. As they started back to the hotel Mr Tanaka pulled the tail out of Yumi's asshole then applied some cooling gel to it. Yumi really liked the feeling of the gel and of Tanaka-ue's touch. He played with her asshole the whole way back while Hiroko pulled the outfit off her breasts, played with her nipples with some more of the same gel and propped up Yumi's head so she could kiss her passionately.

"Mmmm, yrr sooo yrrmmy," Hiroko said between kisses. Yumi was getting wet again, she knew she really was a toy. Yumi pondered as she was becoming more aroused that she had a lot of soft buttons that were fun to fiddle, with and see how they made her react. It was interesting to think of herself this way. "I am really just a plaything," she thought. She considered it her duty to be available to be toyed with at any time and to entertain anyone whom she was told. Just then, she felt the pussy charm come to life. Tanakasan had set it to a gentle level two, but combined with the touching and cooling gel, even this low level vibration made Yumi moan for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived at the hotel, Hiroko put Yumi's outfit back into place and Mr Tanaka inserted the tail again. He switched it on to the low speed. Hiroko also found the mask Yumi wore before and put it on her.

"We are walking our puppy back in right?" Hiroko asked.

"Yes of course, it will be fine, the amount of money I'm paying for that room they won't make a fuss." Yumi couldn't believe it, they were going to walk her back to her room like this? Wow, she thought, "this will be interesting". She felt protected by the mask, like she wasn't herself, well, what she considered herself had changed so much in the last six weeks. After Tanaka got out, Yumi got onto her hands and knees and carefully reached out to the footpath. Hiroko was encouraging her from behind telling her what a good job she was doing. The street was deserted so nobody but the hotel cameras would see this surreal scene play out. The doorman looked aghast at the group as they approached the door. He recognised Mr Tanaka, not by his real name though, and opened the door for them. Trying to remain composed and pretending as if nothing was happening he greeted Hiroko and Mr Tanaka. Wade stood nearby and watched as they entered the building. He would get a lift home with Ian after he was sure they were safe. Nobody was in the foyer except for a sleepy guard and a front desk clerk reading a book. He briefly looked up to see Hiroko and Mr Tanaka but he couldn't see Yumi because of the large counter blocking his view.

"Hello Sir, Madam, I hope you had a great night and sleep well," the clerk said. He thought he could smell sex in the air, but he it put it down to his imagination.

"Oh we had a fantastic night, thanks for asking, Goodnight Patrick," Tanakasan said. The clerk smiled and went back to his book after the pair turned their attention to the lift. Meanwhile, Yumi's heart was beating like a hummingbird. She felt so crazy with this public dog walk that she thought she might piss herself. Even though nobody except the doorman noticed, she found the exposure so very erotic. As they entered the lift Yumi was praised by both Hiroko and Mr Tanaka. She was glowing from arousal and from the adoration of her masters. Moments later they entered the room.

"Yumi, you've been a very good girl tonight, now it's time for your protein drink before bed. Tomorrow the Dean will be back to take you on a trip," Hiroko told her. Hiroko handed the leash to Mr Tanaka who dropped his pants and pulled Yumi's head into his crotch, resting his turgid cock on her face. Yumi whimpered in anticipation and began licking the shaft.

"Good girl, good pet, open wide.." Tanakasan said as Yumi accommodated his hard dick. He dropped the leash and grabbed her ears, roughly fucking her face until he came only two minutes later.

"Open your mouth," Tanaka said milking the rest of his cum into her mouth, "Hold it there."

Yumi looked up at the man towering over her with big, glassy eyes. It felt incredible to have every aspect of her being controlled. She waited while Mr Tanaka inspected the mess he made in her mouth. Finally, he told her to swallow. She felt the creamy, salty seed slide down her throat, further validating her role as a pet and a sex slave. Mr Tanaka told Yumi to clean his cock and after she was done, he chained her to the bed and they all went to sleep. Yumi again dreamt of her father, in the dream he was treating her like a slut, and rather than it upsetting Yumi, she felt at peace. It was as though her father treating like this was a realisation of her true nature. She was happy her father was treating her like the sex pet she had become. In the dream, he wasn't engaging in sex with her but he was encouraging her to do what the Dean told her. He was happy she was enjoying her new role at the College. Hiroko woke Yumi at 11am the next morning and undid her chains.

"Rise and shine beautiful! You have a busy day! We have to go to the tailors and get you a suit for your trip!" Hiroko said.

"Tlip? What tlip?" Yumi said mispronouncing her r's.

"Oh, your time with Mr Tanaka is finishing early because Dean Roberts has some urgent business with you. Don't worry your pretty head about it, it's not important you know, but it's important we get you a suit in the next few hours, but first you need some protein for breakfast..." Hiroko told the confused girl. Tanakasan approached the naked girl with his hard cock in hand.

"This is my last blowjob from you, so make it a good one," He said to Yumi.

"Yes Sir," Yumi said taking the average cock into her mouth. She start slowly licking along the length and under the head of his cock, then when he was rock hard she grabbed Mr Tanaka's buttocks and began bobbing her head like a chicken on his mushroom head, taking the whole length easily. Tanaka felt like he would come after a few minutes, she he grabbed Yumi by the ears and told her to slow down. He wanted to savour this. He told Yumi to relax and let him use her head. Over the next ten minutes he pull her head back and forth on his shaft slowly then fast then slowly again. Mr Tanaka ordered Yumi to never break eye contact with him. As Yumi stared up with her big brown eyes, she looked adorable and she again felt like a perfect sex toy. She felt loved being used this way and she got the urge to touch herself. She started rubbing her naked clit just as Mr Tanaka came down her throat, holding her face against his groin. Yumi felt the cum hit the back of her throat as she held Mr Tanaka's gaze.

"Good girl," Tanaka said now stroking Yumi's hair, "Such a beautiful little pet, I wish I could keep you forever.

Yumi felt happy knowing she had pleased her temporary Master so much. She felt a little giddy and she was thinking about how she would feel if Mr Tanaka gives a good report of her behaviour to the Dean. Yumi swallowed the rest of the cum in her mouth, and lovingly cleaned Mr Tanaka's cock. She then opened her mouth wide to show Mr Tanaka that she swallowed all of his salty seed. She then gave him a big smile. Mr Tanaka had not asked her to do any of this.

"Very good baby, I'm glad you liked your breakfast, but now I must be going, come here pretty baby!" Tanakasan said pulling the naked girl to her feet. He gave her a big kiss and strong hug then left the hotel room with his suitcase. Yumi was left under Hiroko's care.

"Ok sweetheart, let's take a shower together," Hiroko said.

"Yes Mistress," Yumi replied.

The pair walked into the hug shower and Hiroko started running the water. She gently guided the smaller girl under the showerhead and began to massage shampoo into Yumi's long tresses from behind her. Yumi loved the feeling of Hiroko's slender fingers massaging her scalp. After five minutes she rinsed the shampoo out. Then she began to work the conditioner into the ends of Yumi's dark hair. After this, Hiroko turned Yumi around and pulled her out of the path of the hot water, and began to lather her with body wash. When she was all soaped up, she started rubbing her own body against Yumi. She spent a lot of time rubbing Yumi's breasts and pussy, bringing her just to the brink of orgasm, and then backing off. Yumi made a few petulant protests, but stopped when Hiroko gave her a look that said 'You are mine to play with silly girl'. Hiroko carried on like this for fifteen minutes before she decided she had had enough and washed the suds off Yumi and herself. Yumi wanted to come of course but she knew it was not her decision. She hoped there would be an opportunity for her to come today.

After drying off Yumi, Hiroko spent a long time blow drying Yumi's hair, putting some light makeup on her, and putting her hair into a high bun on top of her head. She used two pins that resembled small chopsticks to fix it in place. Today Yumi would have a completely different look. Hiroko had set out Yumi's schoolgirl outfit as well as a full-length woollen coat. Today was a cold day. Yumi was finishing buttoning up her small blouse and putting on her coat, as knock came on the door. Hiroko went to answer it and opened the door to see the Dean standing on the other side with one two suitcases beside him.

"Hi, you must be Hiroko, I'm the Dean of Strickland College, Marcus Roberts, but please call me Marcus," The Dean said.

"Hello Sir! Glad to meet you finally! Yes, I'm Hiroko, just in case you were worried Tanakasan left your precious pet with a stranger," Hiroko said.

"I just met with Mr Tanaka at a café downstairs, and he told me Yumi has been a very good girl. He also told me that you have taken great care in training and caring for her," Marcus replied.

"I tried my best, I had to use the egg a few times, but I think she has learnt to co-operate now. Anyway, come inside, you must be eager to see her again!"

Hiroko ushered the Dean into the room and he saw Yumi sitting on the edge of the bed, fully covered, with her hands on her lap waiting patiently. When Yumi saw the Dean her face lit up.

"Hello Master!" Yumi shouted.

"Hello sweetheart! I heard you were a very good slave for our helpful friend Mr Tanaka?" The Dean said.

"Yes Master, try my best," Yumi said smiling again, thankful that Mr Tanaka had said good things about her.

"Well, come here and give me a hug and kiss," The Dean said.

Yumi sprang off the bed and hugged the Dean as hard as she could around his middle pressing her face against his chest, and her breasts into his toned stomach. The Dean stroked the top off her head, and after a few moments he pulled her coat off her shoulders, lifted her up by her ass, and Yumi wrapped her legs around him and hands around his neck. The Dean thought to himself that this was the happiest and most familiar with him that he had seen Yumi. He was very pleased with her progress and proud of himself at the same time.

"I'm happy to see you too baby girl!" The Dean said laughing a little at her forwardness. He gave her a kiss; luckily, she had brushed her teeth after her shower. Yumi felt like she was falling in love. Even though she had grown to enjoy being Mr Tanaka's slave, she was so happy that the Dean had come back for her. She would be sure to do everything he wanted quickly and without question; she was his property, at least for the next four and a half years. Yumi thought to herself that she couldn't quite remember how dull her life was before. She had never known the thrill of sexual submission six months ago, but now she hoped she would always live this life. She no longer cared about her future, so long as she was being humiliated in public, given daily orgasms, and under the command of the Dean, she was fulfilled.

"Ok," the Dean said pulling Yumi from his body, "Put on your coat and let's go get you a suit. Today sweetheart, we are going to Japan! I took the liberty of packing you a small suitcase, anything else you need we will get when we arrive in Tokyo."

Yumi was stunned. She couldn't believe they were going to Tokyo. She wasn't sure what to think. Would they see her parents? How would they react to her if they did? Yumi didn't have much time to think about this before the Dean grabbed her hand and they left the room.

The three of them left with the Dean hold Yumi's hand. She was happy the Dean was being so kind to her, it was a side of him she rarely saw. As they walked out of the hotel, the girls only received a few glances from the public, as they were both dressed head to toe. The Dean was wearing his usual black business suit. The valet brought the Dean's BMW around to the front for them and Yumi was told to sit in the front this time. The Dean dropped off Hiroko on the way to the tailor, Kathryn Sargent. They parked and entered the tailors and were immediately greeted by a woman who looked to be in her late thirties. She was wearing glasses and had a short ponytail. She was quite stocky but tall.

"Hello, my name is Nadine. Do you know what you are looking for today?" Nadine said shifting her gaze between Yumi and the Dean.

"Hi Nadine, I'm Marcus, and this beautiful girl is Yumi. We would like a white business suit, in Australian wool, but it should be a little sexy. I like skirts with slits in the side and jackets with plunging necklines," the Dean said.

"Ok, great. I have something in mind. I would like to try pairing it with a cream, dark red or black blouse," Nadine suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good," the Dean said, "Can we have it ready in three hours?"

"Yes, but it won't be fully tailored, we will have to alter one from the rack. It won't have as exact a fit but will still be of a very high standard. Is that ok?" Nadine said.

"Sure, we need it today as we have a flight to catch," The Dean said.

"Yumi, if you would like to come through to the next room, I can take your measurements. You can hang your coats on the rack in the corner. The Dean took off his coat and held it in his hand and then he unbuttoned Yumi's coat and slid it off her shoulders. She thrust her chest out towards Nadine proudly.

"Oh!" Nadine said without meaning to, "I- I'm sorry, it's just I didn't expect to see, that, uh, outfit under your coat, hahaha!" She said laughing nervously at Yumi's slutty schoolgirl outfit.

"Ok please come through," Nadine said almost dragging Yumi into the next room, lest another customer come in and see Yumi dressed so scant.

"Can Mas- ah Marcus come too?" Yumi said catching herself.

"Sure, of course, come through Marcus," Nadine said. The walked into the next room, it was a large circular room with racks of material and a circular ottoman in the centre. The Dean sat on it while Yumi stood with her hands clasped behind her back next to him. Nadine went to a fetch a tape measure. Nadine walked back to Yumi and saw her beginning to unbutton her already tiny blouse.

"No no, that's not necessary dear!" Nadine said, "I can just subtract a little to compensate."

"But should make good measure..." Yumi said ignoring the woman and continuing to undress. Nadine looked at Marcus awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Nadine but she does like her clothes to be very fitting, I think it's best if she undress, if that's ok with you."

"Uhm, ok I guess," Nadine said unsure of what was going on. Yumi stared at Nadine then glanced at the Dean and smiled. The Dean was proud of her, she was starting to act on her own, this is what he always wanted for her; to become totally depraved and horny, every hour of every day and in every situation. Maybe they might get arrested in the future, but with a body like hers she will be able to get away with a lot if a horny man is involved. Yumi let the shirt drop from her arms and then slowly and seductively moved to the zipper on her skirt. The only sound in the room was the sound of her zipper coming down slowly. As she dropped it to the ground, she bent down, picked up her clothes, and gave them to the Dean. This was meant as a gesture of subservience.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
331 Followers