The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon and Kelly give thanks in an most unusual way.
1k words
4.5
90.1k
18

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

The approaching Thanksgiving break was a source of anxiety for both Kelly and Simon, and beyond that the longer separation of winter break. They both knew that even the less than week-long period of Thanksgiving break was enough for her milk to dry up, and while restarting the process wouldn't be horrible, by the time that happened the end of the semester would be upon them and there was no real solution for the month long separation they were facing over Christmas.

Still that didn't stop them from ending their nursing relationship. Kelly was surprised at how incredibly enjoyable and relaxing it was to have Simon's head in her lap, suckling on her breasts as she watched her small television, or studied her textbooks, or even talked on the phone with her friends back home, or sometimes her parents. Sometimes she hardly even noticed when he lay down next to her, unbuttoned her shirt and opened the flap to her bra to nurse. Only when her loins started burning with desire did she realize what he was doing.

The best time was when nursing was a precursor to sex. Sometimes he would suckle just a little to get her in the mood and they would have sex like any other horny college students. Other times, especially when they lay down together at night to sleep, he would suckle a little to relax her, then slip his hand down inside her panties and start stroking her clit and ever-moistening pussy. She always responded so easily after he suckled her even for a just a minute. Though Simon liked her on top, bouncing up and down on his cock, sometimes they switched roles and he took her from behind, getting her up on hands and knees, letting her heavy tits swing back and forth as he slammed into her, enjoying the sensation of her round buttocks against his abdomen.

Less than a week before they were scheduled to leave for Thanksgiving break, Kelly came back to her dorm room to find a gift wrapped present on her desk. Simon was sitting in the ancient lounge chair next to the window pretending to study.

"What's this?" she asked, a broad grin on her face. Her breasts were full and she wanted him to nurse, but a present was a good enough reason to delay.

"A present for you," he replied, telling her nothing at all.

Eager to see what he bought her, Kelly ripped off the shiny wrapping paper and goggled in amazement at the contents of the box. She was stunned.

"Other girls get lingerie and sex toys from their boyfriends," she complained. "I get nursing bras and a breast pump."

"It's the prefect solution," he said. "This way you can keep up your milk supply while we're separated." He beamed, proud of his idea.

"I'm not a cow," she said.

"I never said you were."

"What am I supposed to do with the milk?" she asked him, not really addressing the subject at hand.

"Pour it down the drain. Donate it to some needy breastfeeding milk bank. It doesn't matter."

Kelly was torn. It was so odd to be using a device that was designed for working mothers. "Okay, let's see how it works."

Simon had spent far too much money he didn't have on the pump but to his state of mind, it was more than worth it. They puzzled through the directions, hooked up the various tubes, cords and collection bottles, before Kelly stripped to the waist and applied the soft plastic horns to her fully engorged teats. "I feel silly," she said as Simon turned on the pump.

"No need to feel silly, it's a perfectly normal thing to do." He watched as the suction drew Kelly's nipples into the length of the funnel-like horns and gently squeezed them. Nothing happened. The suction released then started again. Still no results.

"This is only perfectly normal if you're a nursing mother," Kelly muttered, but the sensations on her tits was starting to convince her otherwise.

"Does it hurt?" Simon asked.

"No, but I don't think it's sucking strongly enough."

He adjusted the dial on the device, and as he watched the next cycle, her let down response began. A tiny bead of milk formed on her nipple, then was joined by several more that joined together and slid down the suction tube and into the bottle. "There," he said, delighted. "It's working."

"Uh-hum," Kelly absently agreed, her eyes half-closed and dreamily glazed over.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Simon accused her.

"Maybe," she muttered and squirmed her hips. Suddenly her jeans seemed to tight in the crotch.

Simon didn't mind if she got off with the pump. It was fascinating to watch the milking process. Each time the suction started a tiny squirt of milk would practically shoot down the collection tube and into the bottle. It only took a few minutes for the bottles to be more than half full and Kelly's breasts to be deflated from their previous bursting state.

"Want to stop?" Simon asked, noticing the flow was slowing.

"No," Kelly almost whined. "I'm almost there!" Her face strained in anxiety and she scissored her legs together, trying to stimulate her clit with the material of her jeans. She was holding one horn against each tit so it was impossible for her to manually stimulate her sex, but even so it didn't take her long to orgasm. "Turn it off," she whispered. He did so and she gently pulled the horns away from herself; they released with a soft sucking. Her breasts were slightly pointed, momentarily shaped like the cones of the horns, then they slowly started regaining their normal shape.

"Okay," she breathed. "That was pretty good. We can keep the pump."

Simon smiled and took the collection horns from her hands. "I'm glad you see it my way," he said happily.

"This is better than a vibrator," she declared. "I think we're going to get through our breaks just fine." She half opened her eyes. "What should we do with the milk?"

He was still holding the collection bottles. "Easy answer." He unscrewed the cap and took a sip. "Delicious. Almost perfectly fresh. Maybe I should save some for my morning coffee.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers