The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 04

Story Info
Thanksgiving break and a new roommate.
2.1k words
4.56
91.5k
17

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

Thanksgiving break was surprisingly easy for the couple. It was less than a week apart and they managed to get by with a few phone sex calls and heavy use of the pump. She didn't tell Simon, but Kelly was curious and alone in her bedroom she couldn't resist tasting just a sip of her milk. It was good, the flavor reminded her of Simon and she guiltily drank the contents of the bottle down. She didn't know why she felt guilty—she wasn't really denying Simon anything, the other bottles she had collected she had simply dumped down the bathroom sink, but she couldn't deny the feeling. Maybe it was because she was drinking her own milk, which just seemed...wrong, even though there really wasn't anything wrong with it. She had consumed plenty of other bodily fluids in her lifetime and this was no different than saliva or semen or sweat, all of which she had willingly taken into her mouth without complain.

To assuage her odd guilty feeling she secretly stored a pair of her collection bottles in the back of the kitchen freezer and promised to bring them to Simon. Not that he needed to have her frozen milk, but saving it that way didn't seem like such a waste and she was certain he would appreciate the gesture.

The oddest, creepiest part of the break was the way her cousin Mike kept staring at her breasts. For years she had been the object of his attentions—he was only a year younger than her but had an unnatural obsession wither breasts. Certainly hers were large—and they were larger now that she was nursing Simon—but his constant staring at her chest was beyond creepy and appropriate, especially across the dinner table at Thanksgiving. He finally managed to corner her on the back porch as she was helping clean up from their overly elaborate dinner.

"Did you get them done?" he asked her with a leer, his overly long brown hair falling into his eyes.

"Get what done?" she replied, thinking he was referring to food or the desserts yet to come.

"Your boobs. They're bigger than last time I saw them." He grinned and Kelly froze. She immediately panicked thinking he knew what she was doing with Simon, maybe he saw some evidence of her breasts leaking or caught the outline through her heavy sweater. Maybe he heard her using the pump before dinner...

Then she relaxed and realized it was just Mike's obsession again. When she had pumped earlier in the day, the house had been all but empty and Mike hadn't even gotten to the house yet. She was fed up with his ridiculous obsession and decided to make him squirm because of it.

"Of course not," she said, straightening up from rooting through the cabinet putting away plates that only came out during big family dinners. She leaned forward ever so slightly and stuck out her chest to accentuate her bustline and immediately wished she was wearing something low-cut to show off her now impressive cleavage. "Why?" she arched an eyebrow, a trick she taught herself after hours of practice in the mirror. "Do you think I did?"

"Uh, yeah. That's what I was asking." Mike wasn't the brightest of her cousins.

"Well, you're wrong. But I'll tell you a secret." She dropped her voice ever so slightly making him lean in to hear her.

"What?" he asked just as quietly.

"At college, to make some extra money, I signed up to be a wet nurse for one of a professor's baby. I had to take some pills to get my milk going and then I nurse the baby every morning between classes. That's why my boobs are so big."

During the explanation Mike's eyes kept getting larger and larger; Kelly glanced down to his pants and noticed a growing erection as well. "Really?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "But if I don't nurse the baby every day, my breasts start to hurt. So I was wondering...would you help me out by sucking out my milk?"

His eyes went impossible wide when she asked him the question. Inwardly, the groaned at his predictability but kept a secret smile on her lips.

"Really? Yeah I'll help!"

It was a stupid reply. Kelly reached out and slapped him on the forehead with the heel of her hand. "No, stupid! They're big because they're not growing yet, you moron. Some women have bigger ones than others. Now stop staring at my chest or I'll tell your mother you tried to feel me up." She turned on her heel and marched back into the house laughing to herself.

Back at college, she and Simon settled back into their old pattern. He was pleased with her gift of frozen milk, promising to use it in his morning coffee. Before they knew it Christmas break was upon them and they were separated once again. The month-long break was more painful than Kelly anticipated, physically and emotionally. Although she kept pumping her breasts and kept a steady stream of phone sex calls going to his house, it was almost too much to endure. They supplemented the calls with internet chats and video, but that was lacking as well. She missed Simon's mouth on her tits and even though her breasts were large enough for her to suckle herself, it wasn't what she wanted. It felt nice enough and the milk was always sweet and warm, but it only produced a longing in the pit of her stomach.

The end of January and their return to her dorm room was Kelly's happiest day in her life. It took her a few minutes after arriving back in her room to understand that something was different, not wrong, but different. Then it occurred to her. All of Shondra's belongings were gone. She officially had a single room, complete privacy! Not that it was really any different from before since Shondra never slept there.

Simon hadn't arrived back on campus yet and Kelly was full of jittery excitement at his return and the fact they would have a single for the rest of the year. When the inevitable knock came at the door she flung it open anticipating Simon's return. Instead she was confronted by her RA who was accompanied by a little mousy-looking girl carrying suitcases and boxes.

"Hey, Kelly," the RA said, in her bored, distant tone. "Shondra's gone. This is Helen. She's your new roomie. Come see me if you have any problems." And with that the RA disappeared. It was the most words Kelly remembered her ever speaking to her at once.


"Hi," Helen piped up. She looked about twelve, had short brown hair, a plain Jane face except for here eyes that were unnaturally perky and bright. She wore jeans and an ancient faded plaid flannel shirt, neither of which showed any curve of her tiny body. Helen looked little more than an escapee from a mental institution.

"Hi, I thought you were my boyfriend coming to visit."

"Sorry," Helen said and entered the room. "Don't worry about me. I'll get the rest of my stuff in. I don't have a lot. Which is good since you're taking up a lot of space." She looked around. Shondra hadn't much to start with either so Kelly had naturally taken up every available inch of space in the room.

"Don't worry," Kelly sighed. "I'll make space for you."

"What do you mean you have a new roommate?" Simon complained eying the small pile of clothes, bags and boxes on the spare bed Kelly had previously used as a storage area.

"Shut up about that and get over here," Kelly said, dragging him to her bed. Her shirt was already off and her nipples were dripping milk. Just the sight of Simon was enough for her let down reflex to kick and her milk was suddenly flowing like a faucet.


Simon did as he was bade and lay down on Kelly's bed with his head in her lap. She softly stroked his hair as he suckled at her breast. It was nice, very nice. Her milk simply flowed out of her body and right into his mouth with hardly any suckling at all. "I'll explain our situation to Helen and we'll work something out."

He pulled off her breast. "You're going to tell her your nursing me?" he asked, and went right back to feeding, no waiting for an answer.

"No, I'll sidestep that issue and just let her know what kind of privacy we need."

"I'm sure that'll work," Simon mumbled around her flesh.

Helen was apparently a study-bunny who spent most of her time in the library or science labs. Kelly learned that her new roommate was taking a near double-load of courses and had little time to socialize. It was somewhat of a shock when Kelly came home from classes Friday afternoon to find Helen sitting on the edged of her bed, sipping rum from a glass on the nightstand, while reading from her chemistry text.

"You don't strike me as the drinking type," Kelly said, eyeing the large bottle on the window ledge.

"You don't strike me as the nursing type," Helen slurred, pointing across the room at the black leather bag that held Kelly's breast pump. Kelly groaned inwardly and froze. She had gotten out the pump that morning to relieve her breasts because Simon didn't spend the night; she had spent too much time empting herself and enjoying the sensations of the suction—instead of carefully stowing the device away under her bed, she had accidentally left it out in plain sight.

"Uh, I'm not," Kelly lied unconvincingly.

"Then why do you have nursing pads in your bra right now? I found your box, your secret stash, and that would explain the pads in the trash as well."

Kelly was stunned. "You're smart."

Helen raised her glass in a mock toast. "That's how I got into college." She took a drink. "So tell me your story."

She hesitated, then sat down on her bed opposite Helen, took a deep breath, and spilled absolutely everything about her and Simon's relationship. It felt good to tell someone her secret, and it felt a little bit naughty too because she was doing something no one else on campus was, so she more than happily answered all of Helen's questions and accepted the drinks of rum that her new roomie offered.

"Fascinating," Helen commented when she was done with the story. "I've heard of stuff like this before, but you always think its for way-weird people, not your college roommate."

"Thanks," Kelly said dryly. "How did you know that was a breast pump anyway."

"My older sister has almost the exact same model." She poured herself another drink. "What do you do with your extra milk?"

"I give it to Simon to drink. Usually he adds it to his coffee."

"Weird. You two must really be in love."

Kelly hadn't really thought about it, but she did love Simon. She had just gotten too caught up in their sex and nursing life to think about their emotional connection. "Yeah, I guess we are."

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Simon, looking for his evening snack, but he was amused by the two slightly drunk girls.

"Guess what," Kelly gushed to him. "I told Helen everything."

He raised his eyebrows. "Everything?"

Helen concluded the triad. "Everything. And you should be grateful for a woman like Kelly, few would be so generous to allow her boyfriend to suckle her breasts."

"I am grateful," he said, a little stunned at what Kelly had told Helen.

"Can I watch?" Helen asked eagerly. "I've seen babies nurse before, but not an adult."

"Uhh," Simon stammered.

"Sure," Kelly piped up, starting to unbuttoning her shirt. "Careful, honey, I've been drinking so you might get a bit of a buzz from my milk." She unhooked one of the flaps, exposed her engorged breast and said, "C'mon, I need to be emptied.

Feeling a little silly, he laid down on the bed, took her nipple in mouth and started sucking. Kelly sighed and stroked his hair. Helen remained silent, watching the pair. Simon kept his eyes closed and listened to Kelly's heartbeat.

"You're starting to leak," Helen pointed out. A wet stain was spreading across the fabric of Kelly's nursing bra.

"Shit," she cursed. "I've soaked through my pad. Can you hand me another one?" Kelly pointed to the box on her desk.

Instead of getting the pad, Helen instead went over to Kelly, knelt down next to the bed, pulled down the bra flap and put her mouth on the Kelly's breast. Simon pulled off Kelly's other tit and watched as Helen started to suckle. Kelly did nothing, she only looked on in stunned silence.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers