The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 07

Story Info
A technical virgin and the ménage a trois is completed.
1.7k words
4.61
75.4k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

Kelly decided during the course of the day she wasn't a lesbian, she liked boys but there was nothing wrong with fooling around with a girl as well. Her reaction the night before and in the morning was just a physical reaction to being suckled. It felt good and brought them closer together, so why not do it?

Helen greeted her at the door the moment she opened it. Kelly was dragged inside by the smaller woman, pushed to the bed and had her shirt all but ripped open to expose her chest.

"Slow down," Kelly laughed, all but completely mauled by Helen.

"Uh-uh," Helen mumbled, unhooking the nursing bra flap and clamping down on Kelly's now exposed nipple. She sucked hard a few times to start the milk flow, then settled down to a steady rhythm of nursing.

"Mmm, I've been waiting for this all day," Kelly sighed, the slight weight of Helen's body on top of her own a comfortable presence.

Helen smacked her lips slightly when she pulled away from Kelly's teat. "Me too," she agreed gazing down at Kelly's exposed breast. Little beads of thin white milk formed on her nipple and Helen watched as the coalesced and then started sliding down the long slope of Kelly's breast. Before it could be lost in the fabric, she darted her tongue forward and licked the droplet up to the fleshy mound, and then resumed sucking again.

"Quit playing," Kelly told her, shifting her body slightly to a more comfortable position.

"That's half the fun," Helen half-whined in complaint, but still settled down to work on emptying Kelly's milk. After a few minutes she pulled back again and said, "I can feel the heat from your pussy."

"It's wet too," Kelly said. It felt so good when someone sucked on her tits, and she had two small orgasms already, but she knew she needed to have a least one big one before the night was over. She raised her hips slightly, trying to rub her crotch against Helen's body.

"Want me to help you out?" Helen asked eagerly, pulling away from the breast.

Kelly met Helen's gaze, uncertain as to how to answer her roommate. Helen's eyes were bright with anticipation; she had no shame in having sex with another woman. "Sure," Kelly agreed, a sinking feeling in her stomach; she wasn't sure if the feeling was one of anticipation or fear or willingness—maybe a bit of them all.

"Great!" Helen announced and shimmied her body down the bed until her face was level with Kelly's navel.She tensed up, Kelly thought that when Helen offered to get her off, she meant perhaps with a hand, but it was obvious when Helen undid the button to her jeans and lowered the zipper. "I've never done this before," Helen confided in her.

"You haven't?" Kelly was shocked. "You gave me the impression you were a big slut."

Helen blushed. "Well, I wouldn't call myself that. In fact," she hesitated a moment, pushing open the other girl's pants to expose her lower belly and the top edge of her pink panties, "I'm a virgin."

Kelly burst out laughing. "You are not. With all those toys and the way you act, so eager to get into my pants, and Simon's. Yeah right."

"Well, I'm a technical virgin. I've done all sorts of things with myself and with toys and with a couple of boys, but I've never had a cock in my pussy."

"Really? Huh." Kelly didn't know what else to say.

"And you'll be my first girl," she said, tugging at Kelly's waistband. Taking the hint Kelly lifted her hips and helped Helen ease them down her legs. Helen was still fully dressed while Kelly was down to an open shirt and bra along with her pink underwear. She kissed Kelly once on her belly right above her underwear's waistband, then lightly on the panties where her pubic hair made the material bulge up slightly. Taking a breath, Helen grasped the sides of Kelly's panties and pulled them off her hips, exposing her wet pussy. Kelly's stomach was twisting around itself with her nerves and the tension of the moment. Helen didn't look up she only gazed at her lover's pussy, her pubes slightly glistening with Kelly's juices. She took a deep breath, filling her nostrils with Kelly's scent, and then gently eased the other girl's thighs apart, displaying her sex lips, wet and red with desire.

Helen had heard women's cunts described as beautiful flowers and other such tripe, but Kelly's was no flower; although it was pretty and fascinating to look at. Taking a deep breath, Helen mentally steeled herself, bent her head forward and lightly kissed the other woman's pussy.

It wasn't unpleasant, it was rather nice, really. Knowing what she liked, Helen set about licking and sucking Kelly's labia, hole, taint, and clit. She was fascinated when, after just a few licks, Kelly's previously hidden and tiny clit suddenly bloomed and Kelly clamped her thighs around Helen's head. Knowing she was onto a good thing, she didn't let her clit escaper from her lips. Sucking, nibbling, licking, teasing; it didn't take Helen long to be rewarded with a gush of Kelly's girl juice as the other woman came with a stifled scream into her pillow.

Both panted heavily, taking a rest from their lovemaking, when they were suddenly alerted to another presence in the room. Simon was standing in the corner next to the door, lightly applauding their performance.

"How long have you been standing there?" Helen asked, somewhat embarrassed, somewhat proud. She didn't move from her position between Kelly's legs.

"Long enough to see the best parts." He grinned, it was obvious his cock was hard beneath his jeans.

"You weren't supposed to see that," squealed Kelly, alarmed at what her boyfriend had just witnessed her doing. Or rather, what he was seen her receiving.

He smiled; what else could he do? "That perfectly all right," he reassured both of them. "Watching two women make love is the most beautiful sight in the world."

Kelly resisted snorting. "Don't try to flatter me. Helen left you one full breast. Do you want it?"

Simon went from coolly distant to boyishly eager in a moment. "Yes, please!" In an instant he was on the bed with the two girls, unhooking Kelly's one covered breast, and began suckling. Both girls giggled at his reaction. Unconsciously Kelly's hand went to Simon's head, stroking his hair.

"Boys are so predictable," she sighed.

"Uh-huh," Helen agreed, watching from between Kelly's legs as Simon fed.

"Honey," Kelly said softly after a few minutes.

"Mmmh?" Simon asked, refusing to let go of Kelly's breast.

"Want a special treat?"

"Yes," he quickly said, letting go for just a moment to answer her.

She stroked his head a few more times before finally voicing her request. "Fuck Helen while I watch you."

"What?" Simon gasped. The request was enough to get him to drop her breast for the moment.

"She's a virgin," Kelly revealed. "And I think you should be the one to deflower her."

"I'm a technical virgin," Helen piped up. "He'll fit inside me just fine." Without waiting for a further decision she jumped up and started stripping off her clothes. Simon marveled at her ability to be so uninhibited, and then ogled her body. It was slim, almost boyish, except for the ever-so-slight flair of her hips and the lack of a penis, plus her tiny tits—Helen was physically completely different from Kelly, but Simon found her equally desirable.

When she was naked, instead of laying down on her own bed, or doing something so bold such as taking Simon's cock in her mouth, but instead she got back on the bed with Simon and Kelly, laying between Kelly's legs. She gave the other woman's pussy a few friendly licks, looking up Kelly's body to lock eyes with her lover.

"I thought you wanted him to fuck you," Kelly said to her, half-distracted by Helen's busy tongue.

"Oops! I do!" She shifted her body so instead of lying on her belly, she got up on her hands and knees, presenting Simon her ass and wet cunt. "This is how I want to do it my first time," she announced. "Between a man and a woman." Helen couldn't help giggling at her joke .

"Should I put on a condom?" he asked the women.

"I'm not on anything," Helen said, settling into Kelly's pussy. "You decide."

Although he normally fucked Kelly bareback because she was on birth control, and opted to wear a rubber with Helen. Grabbing one from the stash under the bed, he rolled it on and grabbed Helen's hips, ready to take her maidenhood.

"That's awful rude and sudden," Kelly commented, looking at him positioning his cock at the entrance to Helen's sex.

"It's what she wants," Simon said in protest as he started prodding her exposed pussy.

"It's what I want," Helen echoed as she reached back between her legs to guide Simon's cock inside her. After years of abusing herself with all manner of large dildos, vibrators, plugs and toys, Simon's entrance into Helen was a path of ease. Stripping her of her maidenhead was more a formality than a shocking event.

"Oooh, that's nice," Helen groaned as he sank his length into her.

"Girls should lose their virginity on their backs, like a lady," Kelly groused, only half-serious.

"Uh-uhh," Helen complained as Simon started sliding his cock in and out of her upraised quim. "This is how I want it." She smiled and happily went back to lapping at Kelly's cunt.

Kelly wasn't sure if this was how she wanted it. It had been fun to have Simon suckle her, that was nice—though a little weird. And the sex with him was usually amazing. The nursing bras and breast pump were odd but necessary for Simon so loved to have her milk to drink. But to start having sex with another woman, to have a threesome in the bed she shared with Simon, to let another woman suckle at her breasts along with Simon...while it all felt so good and wonderful, it was more than just a little weird now.

But Kelly had trouble keeping track of her thoughts while Helen ate her out and Simon proudly fucked her roommate. It was beautiful to watch him with another woman and she wasn't the jealous type, so it was very, very nice to watch other people enjoying themselves. She wasn't doing anything wrong, so why did she feel so guilty about nothing?

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers