The Colonel

Story Info
Beth meets her friendly new neighbour.
2.7k words
4.18
49.9k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica. It comes from a long standing dream I've had and an obsession with older men. Hope you like it!

***

The early morning sunlight was breaking through the curtains as Beth woke from a deep and relaxing sleep. It was her first morning in her new home and she couldn't have been happier. She was living the dream she'd held so long, the dream to live in a beautiful old cottage in a sleepy little village in the heart of England.

The outside of the cottage was everything she wanted, a thatched roof, roses round the door, at least there will be come summer and a quaint little garden. Inside was just as good, beams on the ceiling, an aga in the kitchen. It really was country living like she'd imagined it. And the view from her bedroom window was just delightful, you could see for miles across open countryside.

She pulled herself out of bed and once dressed made her way downstairs for some breakfast. Putting the kettle on it dawned on her that she'd forgotten to call in at a shop and get some milk and sugar. Cursing herself for her bad memory she wondered if this might be the best time to introduce herself to her neighbours.

Knocking on the front door of the cottage next to hers she hoped she wasn't waking anyone, the last thing she needed was to annoy her neighbours on her first day there. Thankfully she heard footsteps soon after, followed by the handle being turned. The man who opened the door was a lot taller than herself, a lot older too. Yet despite this Beth couldn't take her eyes off him, he was possibly the most handsome older man she had ever met.

He had to be at least six foot, square jaw, a fine head of silver hair and the most sensual deep blue eyes she had ever seen, although he had to be at least sixty.

"May I help you, miss?"

Beth realised that she'd been staring at him, and he was now looking at her as if she was deranged.

"Hi, sorry, I hope I didn't disturb you," she stammered, "I've just moved in next door and like an idiot I forgot to buy some milk or sugar for my tea. I wondered if you'd be so kind to let me have some of yours."

"Of course, come in a moment."

With that he stepped aside to let her in. As she brushed past him she could tell that despite his age he was still in good shape. The smell of his aftershave filled her nostrils and she could feel herself getting suddenly aroused by him. He was everything a man should be, he spoke well but not too posh and his manners were of a time from before she was even born, very old school.

"It's a pleasure to meet you miss, there's been a lot of discussion as to who would be moving in ever since the sign came down."

She watched him as he moved about the kitchen. He looked divine, with big strong hands and muscular arms. She could picture him wrapping them around her and pulling her into him, planting a passionate kiss on her lips before whisking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. She shook her head to wake herself from her daydream as he turned to her and held out a bag of sugar and a small jug of milk.

"My name's William, and if you even need anything else you know where I am."

"Thank you, you're very kind. I can't function properly in a morning without a cuppa, so I'm very grateful to you. Oh, my name's Beth, sorry, should have said that first off!"

He smiled the most delicious smile and she could feel herself going all giddy inside. As he held the door open for her to leave she could feel her temperature rising and her breath quickening.

"Well thank you again" she managed to stumble as she made her retreat.

She shut her door behind her and leant back to catch her breath.

"Don't be stupid Beth. He's old enough to be your grandfather!" She told herself. And yet she couldn't shake the feeling that had swelled deep in the pit of her stomach.

She had just poured her tea when there was a knock at the door. God, I hope that isn't him, she thought to herself. When she opened the door she was relieved to be looking at a small, stout woman wearing a velour tracksuit.

"Vivian" she exclaimed, "I'm your neighbour to the left"

"Hello, I'm Beth, please come in, it's great to meet you."

"I see you've met the Colonel?"

"I'm sorry?"

"On the other side, William, he was in the Army, moved here from London. He's a widower, his wife died about ten years back and I think he's come here for the peace and quiet."

"Oh dear, poor man" Beth suddenly felt a rush of guilt at the fact that she was secretly pleased he was single.

"Yes, I think he's still coming to terms with it all. He's a decent chap too, do anything for anyone. Anyway I'll let you get your breakfast, just wanted to introduce myself. I'll let myself out."

"It was a pleasure to meet you." And with that she was out of the door and gone.

She felt lucky to have such wonderful neighbours on either side, something she hadn't experienced back home, and it was one of the reasons she had come to a place like this. People in these small villages always pulled together and helped each other out, always friendly and polite. A huge smile spread across her face as she thought about just how friendly she intended to get with one particular resident.

***

The colonel sat at the table to eat breakfast and couldn't help but wonder about his new neighbour. She seemed very young to be living alone. Presuming of course she was alone and there was to be no friend or boyfriend joining her. Pretty too with her long, chestnut coloured hair cascading down her back. Her eyes were the colour of emeralds, and they sparkled like them too. She looked in good shape too, curves in the right places, just like a woman should be, and not too tall, about 5'6 he'd guess. To his surprise he felt a queer sort of feeling deep down in his gut, something he hadn't felt since his wife had died. He wondered if it was the thought of the pretty young stranger that had caused him to feel as he did, then he quickly admonished himself.

"Don't be ridiculous man. She's probably young enough to be your granddaughter!" Just a silly old fool he thought. He laughed inwardly as he carried on with his breakfast.

***

Once she had finished eating, Beth dumped the pots in the sink and went in search of her boots. She was going to have a good look round her new village, see if there were any other villagers as handsome as the one she'd already met. She walked down the lane to the green, looking round she could see the usual duck pond, as if every village green had to come with one, shaded under a giant willow. Across the green were a few more houses, with the post office on the end. The butcher was on her left and the pub to her right. She walked round the green and up the lane to the beautifully crafted Norman church, which was on the other side of the village to her house. Now she wasn't one for religion, but she was still a huge fan of the architecture.

She made her way back down and as she did so was thinking up an excuse to see her neighbour again. Passing the Post Office it dawned on her that she could buy some milk and sugar for the Colonel to replace what he'd given her. The thought that he was a Colonel excited her even more than when she'd first met him. Her mind started to buzz with images of him in a uniform, barking orders at her. Although he didn't seem the type to bark orders, the thought of him in uniform was enough for the fuzzy feeling she had felt earlier to return.

She walked into the post office with a huge grin on her face, so much so the woman behind the counter looked at her like she had escaped from the nearest asylum. After introductions she bought her milk and sugar along with some bread and made her way out. She had put one foot out of the door when she crashed head on with the solid chest of the Colonel.

"Good lord, Beth, how terribly clumsy of me. Are you alright?" he asked as he helped her to her feet.

"Y-yes thank you Colonel, just a little shocked that's all. I'm ever so sorry; I was in a world of my own." She replied giving out a nervous heady giggle.

"There's really no need for you to be sorry, it is I who should have been more careful."

As she got to her feet a look of concern spread across his face. She had been dazed by the impact but she assured him she was fine. He bent to pick up her bag of shopping and as he did so she could smell that same sweet scent she had smelled a couple of hours previous. The rush sent her dizzy and she clutched his giant hand tighter.

"Come on, let's get you home and sat down."

"Really Colonel I'm perfectly fine I assure you, you don't need to go out of your way, I can manage."

"I don't doubt you can, but I'm taking you all the same. Come on; hold onto my arm, I've got your shopping."

"Ironic really, the shopping is actually for you. To replace what you gave me earlier."

"Oh you didn't need to bother with that. Poor state of affairs if I can't give my new neighbour some milk and sugar." He laughed in that sweet, soft way of his.

Walking across the green with the Colonel holding her tightly she thought her legs could have given way at any moment. The thought of him carrying her home was tempting enough to make them. Reaching the front door she unlocked it and they both went inside.

As he pulled out a chair for her to sit on, she moved past him so close she could swear he'd hear her heart pounding. Her pulse was racing as she looked up, he was staring into her eyes, his manly hands still gripping tightly onto her arms. Their bodies pressed against each other for what seemed an eternity before the Colonel lowered her gently into her seat. Her spine was tingling from the encounter and she could feel goose bumps on her arms.

"Thank you Colonel, you've been very kind. I'll be fine now."

"Really, it was no trouble, I'm just glad you're ok." His voice trembled as he spoke and he hoped she hadn't noticed. "Well I'll be on my way, see you again soon."

***

He had tried to carry on with what he was doing before he had knocked her to the ground, but his mind was betraying him. He could barely remember what he was doing before never mind carry on. Instead he returned home and once inside he was surprised to find that his heart was still racing.

"Don't be ridiculous man, she's far too young and you're far too old." He told himself.

Pouring himself a whisky he stood by the back window looking out into the garden.

He tried to shake his mind from the all too familiar feelings but it was no use. He'd only ever had these feelings for one other woman, his wife. And now here he was having them again for a woman that had to be thirty five years younger than him.

It was absurd. He tried to reassure himself that it was just the fact that she was young and pretty with a wonderfully warm personality, and that all the other women in the village, whilst just as kind, were a lot closer to his age, and not nearly as attractive. And that it was just a natural reaction for a man to have. But it was no use.

No matter what he told himself he couldn't stop picturing those deep green eyes looking into his, or those full luscious lips that parted ever so slightly. God! He had been so tempted to lean down and kiss those lips, to taste her on his tongue, to run his hands through her long flowing locks and down her back.

A knock at the door jolted him awake. Setting his glass down on the side table he walked across the room and opened it.

***

The second he opened the door she flung her arms round him and he swept her from her feet. He slammed the door shut and carried her over to the table, their lips and bodies locked in passionate embrace he ran his fingers through her hair as he moved to caress her neck. Moans of pleasure filled the kitchen as his giant hands fondled her breasts. He tore the shirt from her body and slipped one boob out of its silk prison. She reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground between them as he moved down and took her nipple in his mouth. Sucking and biting it she groaned with ecstasy.

Running a hand down between his legs she could feel that he was huge in every way. She unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to his ankles. Sliding a hand into his boxers she released his length, wrapping her fingers round it she started to pump. He too was moaning with pleasure, it had been far too long since he'd been this intimate with someone he had almost forgotten what it felt like.

With one tug of her jeans and they were off. He leant her back so she was lying on the table, propping her legs up on the edge he trailed his fingers slowly and lightly down her front, circling her belly button, then down to her thigh. Stroking gently on her inner thigh she squirmed to his touch as his fingers passed teasingly over her clit and onto the other one and back again.

The tension was killing her, she wanted to feel his fingers buried deep in her pussy. As if reading her mind he slipped first one then two fingers into her already soaking hole. His thumb pressed firm on her clit he moved it round in circles. He could feel her body respond as she pushed herself onto his fingers. His rhythm got faster as her hips buckled against him. She could stand it no longer as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body and her juices flowed down the Colonels' hand.

With her pussy now soaking wet she wrapped her legs round his waist and pulled him to her. He stood with the tip of his huge erection at the entrance to her hole. Teasingly he rubbed it up and down her slit several times, coating it in her juice, before pushing his entire length deep into her.

She screamed with pleasure as he thrust harder and harder and deeper and deeper. Their hips grinding together, the whole table shook as they both reached their climax. He pushed into her as far as he could go and with a cry of delight he shot his hot load deep in her pussy as another powerful orgasm took over her body.

He leant over her and raised her up, holding her trembling body in his strong arms he kissed her deeply. After regaining their breath they got dressed and she made some tea. Standing behind her he buried his head in her hair and inhaled her scent. She smiled up at him, thinking her life really was just about perfect.