The Colonel Ch. 01

Story Info
Will M earn her long-awaited Master?
1.9k words
3.8
8.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*please note everyone in this story is over the age of 18*

*This is my first story on Lit, that is based on true events that occurred this past week*

As my identity will not be revealed, and to protect the identities of the couple whom I am involved with, I will be using only the first letters of their names and mine only. My Sir has instructed me that this is my task for the week. I hope you enjoy it, as this is my first submission in the BDSM category.

It's a rather brisk, yet comfortable Sunday morning. I'm up early and couldn't sleep last night despite staying up late studying for finals which will be coming to an end this week.

I couldn't wait to be with the both of them, and this was my chance to prove that I am a nasty, filthy whore for my new Sir.

T and I had met last Thursday at Starbucks in the downtown area, and hit it off so therefore C and I began chatting on Kik, which T and I had been communicating on for the past few weeks prior to our initial meeting.

I was anything but nervous, I was beaming with excitement. My pussy ached, no, it longed to be pounded into full submission by his throbbing, married manhood.

Arriving almost an hour earlier than expected, we all agreed to meet at 11:30 at a swanky, upscale bistro for brunch and bottomless mimosas.

I texted in the group chat with all three of us, that I had arrived early and was walking over to the restaurant.

T instructed me to grab our table, as she sent down my Sir as she was still getting ready.

I could hardly wait, I felt my pussy throbbing with anticipation, as I finally met the handsome blue-eyed devil himself, my Sir.

He looked as mesmerizing as I imagined him to be, standing at six foot one with broad muscular shoulders, light blonde hair slightly graying on the sides, hypnotizing sky blue eyes, and an impressive manhood to match.

He was dressed in a light blue sweater and indigo jeans, but all I could think of what his cock was going to look like lodged deep inside of my dripping wet cunt.

We sat across from each other at the modern booth, situated in a more secluded part of the restaurant and chatted a bit more.

We asked one another about our experiences thus far on the site, and how a majority of the men and women on there were a bunch of flakes, phonies, and scammers.

Basically, individuals whom would agree to meet you, and would never show. After chatting for a short while, T arrived and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

I could tell he was hungry for more than just the food; judging by the carnal wicked look in his eyes.

I wanted to ravish him right there and then if I could, I wanted to show how much of subservient cumslut I was for him.

Snapping back into reality, the three of us exchanged banter as well as hinting about what was about to happen shortly after the three of us left this restaurant.

After downing 3 mimosas, I was feeling even more ready to have him take all of my holes, I wanted him to completely own me.

After receiving the bill, the three of us walked towards their apartment which was adjacent to the restaurant, all three of us headed inside the stylish apartment building.

C, walked in front of us and T and I walked behind him, T and I had a quick girl talk.

Walking inside the spacious apartment, I set my things down on the side table.

T then asks me, "Would you like another mimosa?" I kindly deny, and I am guided by my Sir and instructed to follow him to the living room.

I proceeded to make out with him, as his left hand grasped my hair tightly, pulling me into him.

A wicked grin develops on both of our faces, and I get on my knees.

My Sir whispers to me, "Show me how well of a cocksucker you are".

I begin to unbuckle his belt, and unbutton his jeans, which sets his well-endowed manhood free.

But before I could take control, he proceeds to slowly, yet firmly fuck my warm, wet mouth.

With each and every hip thrust, I begin to deepthroat his cock but as I struggle, he does not stop.

I am willing and able to take all 8 inches of his girthy married cock down my whore throat.

T, is sitting back drinking her mimosa as she watches my Sir, take control of my hot mouth.

My Sir grabs the back of my hair tightly with both hands and does not show any mercy, he is now face fucking the daylights out of my slutty mouth.

I begin gagging on his impressive manhood, as he pulls his cock out of my mouth he sits down on the couch and rubs my aching cunt rigorously until I cum hard for him.

After the waves of my first orgasm subsides, I follow him into the guest bedroom and T goes to her bedroom to slip into something more comfortable.

She comes back dressed in a dark blue lace bra and matching panty lingerie set.

She kneels down in front of my Sir, and begins sucking his cock to make sure he's fully hard and ready for the condom to go on.

T then proceeds to put on one of the condoms, and as mentioned my Sir is well-endowed so it was a tight fit.

I am bent over the edge of the bed, and have my face buried into the sheets.

My sir proceeds to spank my ass and fingers my pussy rhythmically as I am ready and willing to have my cunt filled with his married, white cock.

Much to my dismay the condom was too tight, and after two attempts and one condom left, sadly we gave up after having me climb on top of him to ride him for just a few short moments.

But the fun didn't stop there, just because my Sir could not fuck my achy, needy cunt then did not mean he was going to stop delivering me pleasure.

My Sir instructs me to lay back on the bed, as he takes T and bends her over the edge of the bed and begins teasing her cunt with the head of his cock as I watch him begin to fuck her hungry cunt.

My sir is bucking his hips harder and deeper diligently as my smoldering brown eyes widened with anticipation as I fulfill my desire of being a voyeur.

T screams out, "Oh yes, that's my dick, that's my fucking dick!" His sky-blue eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He then growled to me "Come here now, Slut. I want you to rub her pussy as I'm fucking her."

I stared him in his blue eyes, and said "Fuck her whore pussy, Sir. Shoot your cum deep inside of her cunt!"

And with that, my Sir began bucking his hips faster and faster until he shot all of his married cum deep inside of her cunt.

Afterwards, T went into the other room to grab her favorite toy as well as a riding crop and a double-sided paddle.

My Sir and I chatted briefly, and teased one another while exchanging devious smirks at one another until Sir instructed T and I to play with each other.

T climbed onto the bed next to me, and began passionately kissing my willing mouth, the entire time I felt like I was in a fantasy, almost like an out of body experience.

She began sucking my hard, dark pink nipples skillfully, as I cooed in lust. I glanced over at my Sir, slowly stroking his impressive manhood all whilst staring at our naked, and willing bodies.

My Sir instructed us to lay back on the bed, to grab our toys. I opted for ol' faithful, aka my pink vibrator and T grabbed her white rabbit vibrator.

My Sir was in kneeling on the bed in between us and had one finger inside of my willing cunt, I could hardly take it anymore, I was going to cum for my Sir.

I didn't hold anything back, and I screamed out "I'm going to fucking cum, oh fuck I'm going to cum".

I came super hard for my Sir, and fell back into the bed, as my orgasm subsided the three of us laid back in the bed, and my Sir kissed our foreheads as we all lay there, collecting what just happened.

After about ten minutes, T was beginning to caress my Sir's cock, as it slowly grew in her hands. I passionately kissed him, and whispering even more naughty and dirty things into his ear while T climbed on top of his cock, and began riding him I was continuing to make out with my Sir.

I have to say he has the most impeccable lips, and is a very good kisser.

My Sir was reaching his orgasm, as I continued to whisper how much I wanted him to own my pussy, to fuck my pussy raw and shoot his married cum deep inside of my slutty, whore cunt.

After a few moments, he shot his seed deep inside of her, as she collapsed next to him collecting her breath, I laid back and let my Sir enjoy his third and final orgasm.

As T left to use the restroom, My Sir whispered into my ear "I want to own you, would you like that?"

To which I answered, "I want you to own me, Sir. I want you to make me yours and only yours!"

My Sir then asks me, "Are you certain, about your decision? I'm a very demanding man".

I nodded in approval, and could not wait until his ownership over me began.

I couldn't believe this actually happened. I wondered to myself, was this all too good to be true?

It felt like a dream, and after it was over I still felt like I was on cloud nine.

I felt like a true submissive, a raw, filthy, and downright subservient slut for C, my Sir.

Walking back towards the metro station, and back to reality, my pussy ached for his 8 inch girthy cock to be thrusting deep inside the confines of my tight, soaking wet pussy.

I could feel my pussy throbbing with excitement, as we had all agreed to meet this coming Friday evening.

I could not wait to be a naughty whore for him again, and this time showing him how submissive, I truly am.

As I am still learning to not displease my Sir, this type of territory is new to me.

I have not been owned by a Master/ Sir in quite a while but plan on giving it my all as he owns my pussy now.

I want my Sir to use all of my holes for his pleasure, as I must satisfy his insatiable appetite to the fullest extent.

But perhaps he's aware that my appetite for his cock is insatiable, or that I am slowly becoming more and more addicted to his married, white throbbing cock or I just may be a bad girl and let his mind wander...