The Colonel Ch. 02

Story Info
M begins her training sessions, but does she pass the test?
1.4k words
3.81
9.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Deux (2): His ownership and training sessions for her begin. But will she pass the test?

**Full Disclosure: Everyone in this story is over the age of 18**

**This is the continuation of Part 1 in this series! I hope you all enjoy it, as much as I did writing this bad boy!

*****

It had seemed like an eternity since I last orgasmed after Master gave me permission. My task for the week was to send my Master, naughty pictures of myself in various positions and poses. But, I really just wanted Master to bend me over and bang me like a screen door in a hurricane.

Finals were coming up, and I was super stressed, and not to mention in desperate need of Master's hard, throbbing married meat to be lodged deep inside the tight confines of my warm, wet fuckhole.

It was finally Friday evening, T and I had arranged to meet at their apartment this time, as Master was running late and stuck in traffic coming back from a work meeting. At 5:40, the Uber pulled up to a landmark near their place and T greeted me as we walked inside to their apartment.

I was in need a stiff drink, some comfort food, and more importantly Master's stiff rock hard well-endowed manhood thrusting inside of me. Walking in front of T, I set my purse down on the side table and was instantly greeted with an inviting and tantalizing smell of Shrimp Alfredo being made on the stove top.

Sitting down on the barstool, T poured me a glass of Sauvignon Blanc as I ate some mozzarella balls and bread. My tight pussy was soaking wet, and eager for Master to fill it with his hot load. My thong was soiled with my sweet nectar, but I knew it would be off within a matter of seconds once he walks through that door.

After eating the delicious Shrimp Alfredo that T made for dinner, her and I chatted for a bit about some clarifications about this entire "arrangement" and the two of us decided to strip down into something more tasteful, and sexy for our Master.

I had opted for my favorite and up until now, my only matching Victoria's Secret 2015 fashion show edition lingerie, which was a black and white striped push up bra with rhinestones and lace on the front and a matching lace and mesh detailed thong, as well as T's 6 inch come-fuck-me black heels.

T was dressed in an eye catching black fishnet bodysuit, and a black satin button down shirt complete with thigh high heeled boots. She's in my book, the perfect definition of a MILF as well as Master being a DILF.

I still could not fathom how lucky I am for them to have chosen me as their playmate, and slowly becoming more of a girlfriend for the both of them. I quickly ran to my purse and spritzed some of my new favorite Cartier perfume in between my 36D breasts, as well as behind my ears and on my neck sparingly.

I then followed T into the bedroom, as the two of us looked over the new toys that Master purchased to use on me which included; nipple clamps, a spreader bar, as well as wrist and ankle cuffs, and an interesting mouth gag. Lest we not forget Master's all-time favorites; metal handcuffs, a double-sided paddle, leather belt, riding crop and two blindfolds. As T and I looked over at the new sex toys, I heard Master opening the front door and walking in.

A devilish grin overcame his handsome face, when he glanced over me standing in the doorway dressed in my two-piece set, as I could not help but to fall weak at the knees for him dressed in his Army uniform; after all he was a Colonel, and best of all he was my Master.

T and I then greeted him with a kiss, as he went into the bedroom to freshen up. I rustled through my purse to spritz more of my Cartier perfume around my neck and on my wrists, as Master came back into the dining room area and led me into the guest bedroom.

T was getting herself ready in the other room, and since I had been a bad girl this week for making Master wait for a task of mine, he had to punish me. Master instructed me to spread my legs apart, and to place my hands above my head and to lean my tight, hot body against the closet door.

My achy, needy cunt was soaking wet and could hardly wait to have Master's eight inch girthy married cock, buried deep inside of it. He then took a blindfold and placed it over my eyes and then proceeded to whisper into my ear.

"Did you miss my cock, slut?

Lust and fervor stirred up inside of me. I answered him "Yes, Master! I missed your cock so fucking much!"

Hearing him undress out of his uniform, my greedy cunt was dripping wet and ready for him. He then reached over and grabbed the double-sided paddle, and placed the fuzzy side against my right ass cheek, and began gently caressing back and forth before slapping me hard.

Moaning a bit louder; Master then gave me 2 more, this time slightly harder. My cunt was ready for his cock. But I deserved to be punished; after all I knew that I was going to be rewarded.

He then said to me "I think you should be counting, slut!"

Moaning under my breath, I shouted out "Three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten as I collapsed against the closet door, Master came behind me and placed the blindfold over my eyes and guided me over to the bed.

He then grabbed my ass and flipped me over, laying me over his knees and began spanking my now crimson red ass cheeks. T was watching and enjoying the view of Master spanking me; I could barely wait for him to fuck me six ways from Sunday.

T then handed Master a pair of stainless steel handcuffs. Master cuffed my wrists together, so I could not move, and tied my ankles together. I could not move an inch, it felt so hot and in this moment, he owned every inch of my tight, willing body and all three of my fuckholes.

He then grabbed my body, and scooched me to the edge of the bed, facing the window. T then came over and the two of them wanted to show the tenants in the building across the street just how much of a downright, filthy cumslut I was for my Master.

"I think we should have the whole city see how much of a nasty whore you are for me!"

I heard him pulling the curtains up as my pussy was soaking wet at the thought of having strangers watching Master pounding his fucktoy from behind.

I was still blindfolded and handcuffed by my wrists. I heard T getting on the bed and leaning against my tight, naked body. She sucked gently on my hard, dark pink nipples, as I cooed like a bitch in heat as Master kneeled in between my legs and guided his cock in my mouth and began to face fuck my slutty mouth.

After about what seemed like an eternity, Master finally placed the head of his delicious, girthy manhood and began rubbing it vigorously up and down my tight, wet cumbox before thrusting all 8 inches of his raw throbbing dick inside of me in one swift motion.

I screamed out with ecstasy and Master began fucking my slutty cunt harder, and faster with each and every thrust. It was in this moment, that I truly felt like a good whore for him, and worthy of totally being owned by him one day.

The remainder of the evening, was spent indulging and ravishing each other's bodies, as I was laid back on the queen-sized bed and watched Master eating out T's hungry, wet pussy. Master instructed me to rub my hungry cunt for him, as I watched him skillfully tongue and finger fucking her.

She bucked her hips rhythmically while Master finger and tongue fucked her harder and faster this time, until she could barely take it anymore and squirted her sex juices all over his handsome face.