The Colony Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Priyanka becomes a masochist.
1.9k words
3.61
21.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first two chapters, Priyanka (Priya) was being punished for the attitude for which she had shown towards her classmates. She had her hair forcibly cut and was also given an enema. But getting her haircut had caused her to have a series of orgasms. Thus, she ended up having an orgasm and got enema all over her. Now her punishment continues.

Priya was still passed out while the men readied her next ordeal. While she was passing out, she heard one of the men called out to the other, "Hey Deepak, get the inflammable tub ready..."

Deepak... Deepak... DEEPAK! Now she remembered who these people where and why they were doing this to her. Deepak was her high school classmate and the other men must be Ashu, Raj, Shaym and Adi!

Priya had complained on them for copying in their boards but in reality they had not copied. It was the group of girls who had copied and not the boys, even when the girls told it to Priyanka, she didn't budge from her statement. Priya failed to hear their pleas and had the boys removed from school.

The men then went on to become a barber, beautician, chemist, doctor's assistant and a chef, respectively. The men held the girls responsible for their suspension but when it became clear that it was all Priya's doing (as they were soon catching up with her in their class ranking system and Priya wanted them out to face less competition) that they were forced to take up these odd jobs.

When the girls came to apologize to the boys, the boys asked for only one favour from them, just help them in their plan to teach Priya a lesson. Due to their guilty feeling and due to their hatred for Priya, the girls (who by now are women) agreed to help them but they didn't know it would go to this extent.

It now became clear to Priya that what was happening to her was the punishment for her doings, but she still didn't know who was who in that group. Priya was also enjoying her punishment as the pains the men were causing to her were leading her to s series of orgasm and Priya started wondering that if she was a masochist on the inside.

It was 1:05 AM and most of the colony people were in deep sleep (as Adi, the Chef had mixed huge amounts of sleeping pills in the drinks which was served to the guests. The men knew Priya would prefer the other drink than the one that is served to the guests so they had not mixed any pills into her drink.)

Priya woke up with a start when she was immersed in and out of the inflated tub which was filled with Vodka. She gasped for breath and tried to say something but was again immersed into the water. She was still suspended upside down and then she was lifted up again.

One of the men said" Two more times, drown her fully until her body is completely immersed."

Her fresh hairless body felt the vodka sting her in all the waxed part of the body, putting her on the verge of another orgasm. She was dipped in and out of that tub full of vodka twice and the pain each time was unbearable. The third time they left the rope and drowned her in it. Pleasure of pain just burst through her body and Priya had another orgasm and she also ended up peeing in the pool.

As she opened her mouth while still sitting in the tub, she was made to gulp even the vodka from the tub. Later they took her out and made her sit back on her stool. Her naked-hairless body kept on stinging and later she started feeling the cold of the night, but before she could sneeze, her panties (which contained smell of her puke and still with her hair clippings on it) was forced back into her mouth.

She just sat there, shivering in cold, naked and still awaiting further punishment. The men later emptied the vodka from the tub, which contained her piss, puke and scat into a jar, and filled it with lukewarm water and lifted her and put her into the tub.

The men later scrubbed each and every part of her body with steel-coir brush and detergent soap to inflict further pain to Priya's skin. Her hair was also washed with the detergent soap to remove the puke and scat sticking in it. Her fair skin became bright red due to the minute scratches produced by the brush. The men removed the panties from her mouth and brushed her teeth and washed her mouth, with the same brush and soap, and put back the panties into her mouth.

Priya felt like a princess being bathed but it was not so as the men were harsh and tried to cause as much as pain as possible. This time while washing her, the men groped all parts of her body. They squeezed her boobs, pinched her nipples, played with her outer labia, inserted fingers into her ass. She experienced around 3-4 orgasms during her washing. Her hair was also washed and all he scat and vomit was removed from it.

After her washing her hair and body was over, they used her lehenga/cape to partially dry her mid-back and waist length front hair. They took great care in drying her hair and Priya was just sitting like a puppet with no control yet over her body's motion but you could see the pleading yet the look of pleasure in her eyes. She wanted them to stop and let her go, but at the same time wanted to experience more pleasure. She had no power to say or do anything and this excited her even more. She had by now understood that she was a masochist all along.

Whenever the men felt she wanted something to drink, they'd feed her the vodka from the jar and again stuff her mouth with her stinky panties. Later, they dried her hair using a hair drier and gave it volume and texture of the previous silkiness. It was still 1:30 AM and they readied Priya for her next round of punishment.

The men brushed all her hair which was tied as bun during the second cut, to her front and the hair just formed a veil covering Priya's vision. The hair on the front were so long that it reached till the brim of the stool she was sitting on and it just covered her pussy. One of the men had made a brush using the 2" and 3" strands of the first cut and he was teasing her with it by running it all over her body. The tickling sensation started increasing the pleasure in her body but just as she was about to climax that man stopped.

He said, "Not so early and easily will we let you come." and then the stuck that brush onto the end of a vibrating dildo which had the diameter as that of the funnel (which had been inserted into her during the enema). He gave it the shape of a tail and then bought this dildo near her and ran it all over her body. The vibrations of the dildo increased her pleasure but just as she was about to cum, he stopped.

Priya's hair was combed back to expose her face and the men were laughing seeing her face. Priya wanted to have an orgasm so bad that she stared at the man with pleading eyes, asking the man to let her have an orgasm. Her egoism, her dignity were no were visible on her face. She just cared about one thing now, have an orgasm.

The men laughed at this and removed her panties and one of them said," Say that 'I am a masochist slave and masters please let me cum' we'll consider if you can have an orgasm or not." Priya had lost all her egoism, she just wanted to cum badly. She lifted her head and said, "I am.. your.. Masochist slave.. Masters please.. Punish me..!"

The men in unison said, "NO" and laughed. Priya was shocked but she also wanted an orgasm so bad she blurted out, "masters.. Please let me have an orgasm. You can do anything to me.. You can use any part of my body.. Just gimme an Orgasm! I'm begging you all, please give me an orgasm." After hearing this the men showed some interest and asked Priya, "be specific on what we can use."

This was last chance for Priya to take back her words and just go back home but she wanted to experience more pleasure so she said, "I am your slave. I am your property and you are my masters. You all can use any and every part of my body.. My mouth.. My breasts.. My nipples.. My hair.. My ass and.. My pussy.. This masochist slave belongs to you and you can do anything you want to me."

The men had bought blank pages of a contract ready, they had come prepared, and asked Priya to sign on it. Priya wrote the words she had just said onto the blank paper and signed the contract. Her fate was sealed and now there was no stopping onto what may happen to her. In the thirst for having an orgasm, Priya had given men the permission to do anything on her.

The men later placed the contract in a safe place and they came back near Priya who was out sliding her ass and pussy on the stool in order to reach her climax. The men stopped her and said, "Since you've agreed that you are our slave, you can cum only when we allow you to and only when we tell you to so STOP MOVING'"

The last two words shoed who were in command and Priya just stopped moving. The men they started licking all parts of her body, her face, her boobs, belly, waist, ass, hands and her legs. They didn't touch her pussy. Then when Priya was almost at the verge of getting her long requested orgasm, the men stopped.

Priya looked surprised and wondered what had she done wrong now? Then the men bought the dildo and said, "With the insertion of this into you, you'll be our slave for ever. If you agree just give a nod." Just like a pup which wants food, Priya nodded her head as soon the words were spoken by the men. The men inserted the dildo in her asshole and with the vibrations still on, Priya was soon bought into her long awaited climax.

Her whole body shook and her face had the look of happiness, happiness which she had never dreamed of having. She was having so much pleasure that she slipped off the stool and almost fell back onto her saree which was spread below the stool and was soiled with her puke and scat, but the men caught her. They didn't want to waste even more time washing her all over again.

The touch of the manly hands on her sent another round of pleasure through her body. Priya now would get off on even the slightest touch on her body. Every time Priya used to cum, she would let out a moan. But the moans started getting louder and louder, so the men stuffed her mouth back with her panties.

Later, the men tied her hands behind her back and suspended her through the hoop of the rod of the swing so that she would still sit on the stool and not fall off.

The next set of things to be done to her were getting prepared and Priya was now eager to have even more pleasure. Priya had now turned into a masochist slave successfully.