The Colony Party Ch. 09

Story Info
Priya realizes what had happened that day.
1.3k words
4
8.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya just woke up. She has forgotten what had happened to her the previous day. Adi and Ajay were in the bathroom preparing materials. They come out on listening that the TV is switched on. Adi is surprised that Priya has forgotten everything and he starts recording her again to see her reaction when she will come to know about her truth.

Meanwhile, Priya was fidgeting where she had seen those men. Then she remembered, at the New Year's Party! She remembered that she had drinks with them and after that she remembered nothing. She felt sorry that they had to lose their lives so early. The news went on a commercial break at 6:45PM and seeing the time on TV Priya realised she had to get ready for the 9PM party. She said out loudly, "Today I'm gonna wear my Red and black sari. I'll certainly be the centre of attraction even today. Time to get my hair done.. Uff it takes almost an hour to get it done.."

Saying so Priya sat on her bed. Priya felt the coolness of the room instead of her hair on her head and her back. She said," Something is strange about me this New Year, I'm feeling the air instead of hair on the back of my body.." and started to make the same gesturally motion she did every day to gather her hair.. But she couldn't get her hair at all. She was just catching the air.. Priya was wondering where her hair went.

Meanwhile, Adi loaded the DVD into Priya's DVD player and held the DVD Remote while still recording her...

Then on the TV, The news reporter said," Welcome back to the evening news, People always make resolutions to change on New Year's Day to change themselves and most of them complete their resolutions, but for some it's fate or Karma which brinks about change in them. Today we have of the example of one such person. Let's have a look into it now shall we..." And taking that as que, Adi played the DVD.

Priya, now scared like hell, was trying to gather her hair. She did that motion as always, but didn't feel any hair. She was panicking..

Then she saw on TV what the news reporter was saying.. Karma? Did Karma do this to her? Was this the punishment given to her by god for the lie she said 10 years ago? Then she saw on TV. The 4 men who were on the news were in it, along with a fifth man. The fifth man looked like someone she knew. What were they doing, who was the one on the stool in the video?

The woman on the stool had her hair length the same as that of Priya, it's below knee length, same as Priya's is. She further saw in the video that the men had started cutting the woman's hair and her hair is being cut by these 5 men. As the video continued playing, the men were mercilessly cutting the woman's hair. The voice of the woman sounded familiar to Priya.

Was this someone she knew?, she wondered.

The men in the video then got out some papers and got the woman's signature into them. Priya was horrified to hear a woman asking men to fuck her! She wondered how low a person can fall. She was surprised how long and thick were the penis of the men in the group. Priya's eyes widened on seeing the foot long penis of the fifth man. She wanted that penis inside her.

Priya felt like the woman derived to be fucked like that, for the attitude she had shown, underestimating the men's penis size. Priya was getting excited herself. Priya said," That woman deserves the way she lost her virginity to these men, brute and fast. I want to lose my virginity in a gentle and passion way, not unlike this woman."

Adi and Ajay were still muffling their laughter, but Priya was so engrossed in the video, she didn't notice those sounds. Priya was getting excited seeing the video. She wanted the foot long dick. She liked the way the woman squirmed when the dick would enter her. Priya started wetting herself.

Then the view of the camera, Priya could see that the woman's front was being shown in this but the face of woman was not visible, it was covered by her hair. Priya shouted at the TV," Cummon cut all her hair off.. Show that bitch's face." Adi handed over the handy cam to Ajay and closed his mouth with both his hands to control his laughter. This was too much for him.. Priya had turned out to be so dumb.. She couldn't recognise herself on the TV.

After another few minutes and some more fucking later, Priya saw that the hair on the woman's face was at nose level in the front. The woman had a mole on her cheek, right above her lip on the right side. Priya blurted," Hey, even I have a mole on the exact place. What are the odds."

The men were ready to cut the remaining hair covering the woman's face, and just as the scissors slid at crown level to expose the face, the camera's angle changed and Priya got more frustrated.

Ajay whispered," Great editing work Adi, it'll be funny to see the expression on her fac when Priya sees her face in the end."

Priya was getting nervous. She dearly wanted to see the face of the woman who was experiencing this much atrocities, but Priya was getting excited seeing the developments in the video where another round of cutting had started. Her excitement increased and she felt wetness increase between her thighs.

Priya was now on the verge of climax. The woman was being fucked like a animal and Priya had enjoyed seeing it. Just a last bit of hair remained on the woman's head and the men holstered the woman upside down and lit her hair on fire! Priya yelled," Yeah! Burn it off! Shave it all off! That bitch deserves it.. Burn the bitch's past.. Show her the place where she belongs.. Show me that bitches face..."

No longer as Priya said those last four words, the woman's face was shown on the screen. Priya fell quiet. She saw that the woman was then lathered, shaved, cleaned and waxed. The woman now looked just like how Priya would look without any hair on her. The woman was then gangbanged continuously, having semen pured into her pussy and ass.

Priya froze for a moment and now in shocking and faster movements in the air tried to gather her hair, but she didn't catch a strand of her hair. She was scared to shit. The DVD stopped playing when the woman was shown lying in a pool of semen flowing out from her pussy and ass.

Priya got scared! She now tries to feel the hair on her scalp. But instead, she felt her fingers on her smooth scalp. "This can't be happening" Priya thought. And turned towards her dressing table next to her bed and turned on its light. She felt like she was struck by lightning!

Her HAIR! Her precious hair was pixie length! Who had cut it like that! Then she noticed, She was wearing a red crop top and Navy blue shorts. She never remembered changing. She didn't even have this dress. She tried to get it off but she couldn't get the fabric.

Whenever she touched any part of her dress or hair, all she felt was her fingers on her skin.

It then struck to her, this is body paint! Then it must mean the woman in the video was HER!

Priya was getting excited seeing herself being punished! Her pleasure building upto orgasm had turned into shock and Priya now pissed on herself. The lights in the room were turned on and Priya took time to get adjusted to the bright light.

Amidst the light, she could figure out two tall figures standing near her bathroom door.. She spoke in a soft and trembling voice, "Wwwhoos there? Wwwwhy are yyyy..ou here? Wha..t do.. you... want...?"