The Colony Party Ch. 10

Story Info
Priya is readied for her next party.
2.8k words
4.29
13.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya had just realized what had happened to her the previous night at the party. She saw the video which showed her how a woman looking like her ended up being bald and losing her virginity. The woman asked the men to that to her willingly. The 30 minute video had bought her to a brink of orgasm but she ended up peeing herself after looking at herself in the mirror.

She suddenly turned towards her bedside dressing table and saw her reflection. She looked like wearing a dress and still had some hair, at pixie length not the below knee length she had, and wearing dress which she didn't have in her wardrobe. She tried to feel her hair, all she felt was her fingers. She tried to remove the dress she was wearing, even then she felt fingers on her body, no fabric at all. She started getting nervous, suddenly the room's light turned on and she took time to get adjusted to that light. She thought she saw two figure coming towards her...

Adi and Ajay moved towards Priya after switching on the light. Adi fixed the handy cam he was holding onto a stand and both of them stood behind Priya. Priya was still looking at reflection. Then she noticed that someone was behind her, she panicked, she opened her mouth to scream for help but even before she could squeal any noise, Adi fastens a tube gag into her mouth and ties her hands behind her back with cuffs.

Adi then lifted Priya off her bed and bought Priya into her bathroom. He put her on a chair placed in front of Priy's full length mirror in her bathroom and cuffed Priya's legs to the arms of the chair. Priya's legs were in an open V position, like how she sat for the one and only time she had visited the gynaecologist. But this chair had no bottom, its bottom cushion was taken off, a part of Priya's ass was below the bottom frame of the chair.

Ajay bought the camera and placed it behind Priya. The camera could clearly catch the whole body of Priya, her back and her front reflection. Priya was still wondering who were these people, she then turned towards Adi and focused on his face. Adi was busy taking out a tube from the bag. Priya remembered this face, it was the fifth man in the video!

Adi looked at her and with a smirk on his face, spoke "So have you figured out what happened to you yet or shall we assist you?".

Priya had a puzzled look on her face. Adi then took the sponge and dabbed it in the bucket containing the paint remover. Adi then bought it near her top where her nipples would be. Priya was seeing what he is doing on her mirror. Adi wiped the sponge on her nipple area, and slowly the paint came off and her left nipple was exposed. Soon her right nipple was also exposed!

Since the concentration of the remover was so strong, it created burning feeling in Priya's nipples and it turned a bit dark in colour. Ajay then took out a kit containing solutions of various colours. He then mixed a green coloured solution into the bucket containing the paint remover and said, "The effect will now be minimum. This only removes the paint, minus the damage to the skin." Then he too took a sponge and started cleaning off the paint on Priya.

Priya looked at her image in shock in the mirror. Who could have guessed that Priya was naked seeing those "clothes"? Priya's nude body was exposed slowly. First her nipples, then her boobs, her upper half and her belly button. Her bottom was then scrubbed off. Priya's plump ass and her pussy were now exposed completely. The only paint left on was her hair and eyebrows.

Priya was hoping that the hair on her head would be real. She detested the fact that the woman she saw on the video was not her but someone else and she felt having some hair would make her different. Adi soon understood the things going on inside Priya's head and said, "OK we're done, all her body paint has been removed. I guess you're hungry right? Do you want some milk?"

Saying so Adi took out a tube and passed it through the opening in Priya's tube gag. He inserted the tube such that it was well inside her throat. He then took out a huge injection and filled it with milk. Priya hoped Adi would feed her using the injection via the tube but Adi sat down and put the opening of the injection into Priya's other mouth, her asshole.

The asshole clasped the tip of the injection and Adi started pushing the milk in. Priya was being given a milk enema! Adi was surprised at the ability of her asshole to be so tight, just a night ago it had taken in a whole arm. Priya was fed 5 times in her lower mouth, about one and a half litre of milk! He later attached an apparatus, a tube with a hole between the two ends, into her asshole. One end went into her ass, the tube took another end and to the third hole, he added a small tube.

Ajay took out a Yellow coloured solution and passed it to Adi. Adi drew an injection full of this yellow fluid and injected it into Priya's pee hole. Ajay said," This formula is developed to make people pee faster. It was developed to help patients who can't pee."

Adi added a funnel to the open tube and started peeing in it, the level of urine increased in the tube and as Adi relieved himself, the level of urine was at the chin level of Priya. He later fitted a self-made apparatus, with a one way flow motion, in the place of the funnel to the tube.

Adi showed the funnel to Ajay saying," See this thing, this has two holes, here and here. The smaller hole goes to her pee hole whereas the slightly bigger one goes into her vagina. The fluids from both of these come out through here and into the tube." And saying so, he filled her vagina with half litre milk using the injection he'd used earlier to fill her ass and then plugged both her holes with his device.

Priya had a cute tummy.

Adi then took the sponge, dipped it in paint remover and held Priya's face facing the mirror and said," Do you know who that woman was in the video?"

Priya shakes her head no, even though she felt it was her, her mind didn't accept it.

Adi said," Now see the mirror" and he ran the sponge over her eyebrows and her head. Priya first covered her eyes. When Adi finished wiping her head, she opened her eyes and saw the mirror. It was as she feared, the woman from the video was staring back at her and she had a pipe going into her mouth, just like Priya had now.

Priya's stomach lunched and everything, her pee, milk in vagina and the milk in her ass, all flew into the pipe and it went straight into her mouth. Priya had no option but to swallow everything as they would not go back.

After her stomach became flat, Adi removed the tube, after making sure that Priya had drank every bit of the contents in the tube, and then he showed her the copies of the contract which she had signed.

In it there was a statement, 'I agree to be under the ownership of the contract holder until the owner terminates the contract. The Owner has complete access to everything that is mine, including my freedom and my body.' And at the corner, there was Priya's signature.

Priya read the contract again and again but the fact didn't change. She was owned by someone and that someone was Adi. Adi said," You can follow all my orders without questioning or try to object. If you go against any of my orders, I'm gonna spread the whole video online and sell all your things as I own you and your things. So make this easy on yourself and stay quiet until we prepare you for today's party."

Saying so, he bought her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth after removing the tube gag. Priya just sat there, not making any sound. Still processing on what kind of trouble she had fallen into. Ajay then made sure she rinsed her mouth and she flossed. Adi then untied her and made her stand. Even though Priya was 5'9" the men towered over her at 6'2".

A bucket of water was poured on her. She was drenched from head to toe in an instant. The men lathered her up and washed her insides too, her pussy and her ass. Then Adi took another bucket of water and poured it on Priya and all the lather was washed off. A towel was thrown at her and Adi guestured her to wipe herself as he and Ajay started taking out her dress for the night and her wig.

Priya was surprised how soon her bath was over. Her body too dried with just wiping it using one towel, unlike 4 towels she used- 3 on her hair to dry it and one to dry her body. Usually it would take her hours to get dried after having her bath, but now her bath and her body had dried in just 5 minutes.

Priya came out of the bathroom and went towards her dressing table where the men had brushed and kept her wig ready. Adi pointed to the stool and said," Sit"

Priya sat on her stool. The men saw that it was already 8PM and time was running out for them. Ajay placed the wig on her. Adi was surprised to see how Ajay had managed to get a skull cap wig with the same size of Priya's head. The wig fir perfectly! Priya's hair was back, but until her butt, she was still missing a whole feet of hair which she had the day before. But the wig kept falling off as soon as the hands were taken off it after it was placed on her head.

Ajay then lifted the wig and ran his hands above Priya's skull. Priya felt the touch sensual, a wave of excitement ran through her body. Ajay said," She's smoother than a cue ball the wig won't stay put as there is no friction to hold it. Maybe if we can balance the amount of hair on either side, the wig won't fall off."

Saying so, Ajay did pigtails on her wig, but it still fell off. Adi said, "Let's cut some hair off it. Maybe then it will stay." And took out the scissors ready to cut the hair off the wig but just as he was about to make the cut, Ajay said, "Stop." He then had in his hand a silver coloured solution bottle. He said, "With this, we can stick the wig to her head. This is a glue solution which acts like superglue for three hours and then it turns into normal glue."

Saying so, he gave the glue to Adi. Adi, with a sad look on his face, started applying the glue onto Priya's head. Ajay said," Whoa, we must first apply it onto the wig." Adi said," get the wig ready, I've almost spread the glue all over the top of her head, I'll apply some more of it in the back and the sides. You can slide the wig as soon as I finish the back."

Ajay got ready with the wig, as soon as Adi finished applying the solution onto Priya's head, Ajay placed the wig on. They pressed the wig and made sure it got stuck and it fitted every part of skin on Priya's skull. A minute later, they started to test the strength of the glue. As a tug was given, Priya's head moved along the direction of tug. She yelled," Aaaah. That hurts." The men hi-fived each other saying the glue works.

Now Adi drew eyebrows onto Priya's head. He tried to make it look as realistic as possible. The men let Priya finish the remaining makeup. Priya applied a bright crimson red lipstick and smoked her eyes and darkened her eyelashes. Of her past, only those eyelashes remained. After she turned to say her make-up was done, the men were holding her dress for the night.

It was a Crimson red sari, a red lehenga(long skirt worn while wearing a sari) and black full-sleeved-backless blouse, the one which Priya had decided to wear when she was waking up. Priya thought how come these men knew her taste? She then proceeded to her cupboard to get her lingerie but Adi said," Ehm!" stating he was still in control. Priya said nothing and took the dress from the men and wore it. The only thing left, was the styling of her hair.

Adi came forward and took the comb from her hand and started brushing it. The hair on the wig was of good quality, similar as that was of Priya's, but the ends were uneven. Adi then brushed the hair all around Priya's head, some bought front, some to the sides and some at the back and observed their lengths.

The hair was at her knee level at front and at the sides it was at mid back level. At the back, it was just above her waist level. Adi's eyes gleamed. He knew what this meant and said with a smile," Cutting Time!"

Ajay sighed and gave scissors to Adi. Adi took out a white lehenga and cut along one end of it, it was Priya's favourite lehenga but she said nothing. Adi then draped the lehenga around Priya like how a barber puts the cape. He bought out all the hair from the lehenga and tied the lehenga. He brushed the hair again and got ready to do the cutting.

He decided to cut all the hair at mid-back level and he started cutting the hair. Hair fell all around Priya once again, bringing her the memories of the night before. After all the hair was at mid-back level Adi checked its level once more. The hair was mid-back level at the sides and the back. At front, it was at belly button level.

Adi then combed some of the hair forward onto Priya's front and gave Priya uneven bangs. Priya's bangs was just above eyebrow level over her left eye and it moved slightly downward from then on. Her right eye was partially covered by the bangs and after the end of her eyes, an inch width of long hair was left to come down till her belly button at front. The bangs hid the fake eyebrows drawn on Priya.

The remaining hair was curled in and the hair shortened in length as they had curls at the end. The hair at the back now was at bra-strap length and the length of strand at the front was just below the boobs.

Priya looked like some model.

The time was almost 9PM and the DJ had started running the test songs. Adi gave instructions to Priya as he started removing the lehenga,"You'll come as you're done now. Don't change anything. If you change anything, you will know the consequences. Meet us at the Community Building in half an hour, no sooner nor late. Understood?"

Priya nodded slightly mentioning yes.

The men gathered their stuff and as they were leaving, Adi told Priya to stand up. She did.

He ten told her to remove her sari. She dropped the sari, stepped out of lehenga and was now standing only in her blouse. Adi took out a Chasity belt and ordered her to spread her legs.. It had a straw like pipe and two 3" dildos. He fixed the chastity belt onto Priya such that the dildos went into her pussy and her ass and the small tube into her pee hole. This meant Adi controlled every way as to which Priya could relieve herself. He locked the belt into place and took the key with him.

As he was going out, he said," What are you waiting for, get dressed and be there by 9:30PM sharp." And he left the house.

Priya got dressed again and now went back and admired herself in the mirror. She still looked hot. She was sad to have lost her hair but thought, this hairstyle makes me look even hotter. She kept admiring herself and then she saw the clock. It was almost 9:20PM. She'd be late if she didn't leave for the party now. So she moved towards the door to see a pair of high heeled Crimson red shoes kept outside her door and a black clutch. On it was a card which contained the words- 'Wear these'.

Priya wore those shoes, took the clutch, locked the doors of her house and started walking towards the Community Building from where all the noise of the Party was coming from.