The Colony Party Ch. 12

Story Info
The donation for charity by the Colony people.
3.8k words
4.4
11.4k
4
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The people were having a blast on the dance floor. The DJ had a great mix of songs that kept the people on the dance floor busy. In the middle of the dance floor was Nisha and her hubby Karthik. Both didn't know how to dance and were a comedy to look at. They started making twirls to the rhythm of the music. Adi and Ajay were at the bar, distributing drinks to the people. Ajay asked Adi, "Well it's time, 9:30. She didn't come at all. What are going to do no..." After some twirls, Nisha started feeling her stomach upset, maybe it was because she drank too much tequila, and threw up. The music stopped and people were staring in Nisha's direction, even her hubby was staring at her direction.

Nisha said, "Hey no problem, keep playing the music.. This is just a minor hiccup. Common lets party. Hey.. Why are you all staring???" and then she looked behind her.

Behind her, at the entrance of the terrace, was a 6 feet tall lady draped in a red sari and full sleeved blouse. The dress gave out her hourglass figure perfectly. The lady had a bright crimson red lipstick, matching her sari. Her hair was the most striking thing of all, even though at bra-strip length with curls at the end, the lady had slant bangs which covered part of her right eye. The hairstyle of the woman and her dress stood out from the crowd. Prople could also se that she was wearing a crimson red 3" high shoes. She was 'the lady in red'.

The lady walked towards the bar, the crowd's eyes moving with her, and sat on the seat next to the exit of the bar and ordered, "One mojito, please." And looking at the DJ she said, "Ehm what happened to the music?"

It took a while for the DJ to realise that the lady was speaking to him. He yelled on the mic, "This one's for you." And the music resumed. The people went back to dancing but the men started crowding around the lady leaving their partners behind. Karthik too wanted to talk with the lady but he was pulled by his ear by his wife, Nisha. She said, "You want to go talk to her instead of helping me?" And took him along with her towards the washroom and said, "Stay here till I come back." And went in.

As soon as she went in, Karthik joined the remaining group of men who had flocked around the sexy lady. Adi gave the lady her drink and the lady, with a smirk on her face said, "I'll finish my drink and then join with you guys later. Bartender, could you open the bar entrance for me, I want to see which drinks you have." Adi opened the side door and the lady got in and disappeared behind the shelves. The men let out a "uh!" and turned back to see their angry partners glaring at them. They went to calm them down.

Priya was furious when she came out of the powder room and not finding Karthik there, but he came back with a towel in his hand and with an embarrassing smile on his face he said, "Sorry, I'd gone to get these." Nisha just snatched it from him and went along on her way towards the bar.

Just as she got to the bar, the lady peeped out of the shelves and said, "Bartender could you help me out here? I'm not able to recognise which drink I want." Adi took out a board saying-'Will be back in 5' and dragged Ajay with him to the back of the shelves.

The men were trying to get a glimpse of what was happening behind the shelves but to no effect. Behind the shelves, the lady said, "Master I've done as you've said. Please let me cum." Adi said, "You were late my dear pet, so you are being punished. Do you have the box the kid gave you downstairs?" "Yes, and here is the sheet with my dialogues to say till now." saying so she handed over both of them to Adi. Adi said, "Good job Priya! You're a faithful pet following your masters orders."

Adi took the box from her and turned the device off. As soon as the device was switched off, the vibrations in the dildos resumed and Priya was on the verge of climax when the suddenly stopped. Adi said, "Oops, forgot about that. Now here's what you've to do." He handed her out another paper. "And be sure to do it all. You'll get a huge reward in the end. Now for being late, give Ajay a good blowjob." Ajay said, "Eh! No need I'm all fine."

Adi glared at Priya and said, "Are you gonna finish your punishment?" Priya got down on her knees and started giving Ajay a BJ. Ajay's cock was also quite big for her petite face, at 8" long and 2" wide. She couldn't get the whole dick into her mouth. Adi said to Ajay, "Relieve your stress in her as you want. She'll drink every drop of it." Ajay asked Adi, "I know the haircut was to make her look different but why a sari to a Party?"

Adi replied, "You see, most women here have their hair quite long and their hairstyles are pretty boring. And for this kind of DJ parties, the women here wear one-pieces or the miniskirts which are usual. So I wanted her to look different from all of the women here. Hence the sari and the haircut."

The music on the outside started to reduce in volume. Adi peeked out to see a huge amount of people outside the bar. He ordered Priya, "Get it over with. There are people waiting for you."

Ajay said, "Oh her technique is good." And suddenly held Priya's head and started forcing it down his dick. He was getting himself a deep throat and released cum into Priya's stomach. Priya took all of his cum in and made sure that notot a single drop of it fell on her dress. She then looked towards Adi.He unzipped his pants and said, "Open up wide and drink this. Make sure you get none of it on your dress." And started peeing. Priya caught all of Adi's pee and drank it. She then said, "Thank you for using me." And started to get ready.

The men pulled up their pants and went out first. Priya came out after wards with a shot of vodka in her hand. She gulped it and said, "Thank you for the drinks." To which both of them replied in unison, "No problem, anytime."

Priya then stepped out of the bar and went to the stage. The men's eyes were following her where ever she went. She then went to the DJ and said, "I don't remember asking you to stop playing the music." And whispered into his ears, "You can have the first dance."

The DJ put on a slow romantic song and went to the dancing floor with the lady in red. They both then started dancing. The DJ's face was at her boob level and buried his face under them. He groped her boobs and ass. Suddenly, the woman dragged him close to his body and the man felt vibrations at his tummy which was at the level of the woman's pussy. He suddenly went back in shock. Priya smiled and said, "Ok who's next?"

One after the other, every men in the group had the same experience as the DJ. They also buried their face in the lady's boobs and groped her ass. But they would move away from her as soon as they felt the vibrations at her pussy level. They didn't know that Priya had a Chasity belt on her. The partners of the men were getting jealous. They wanted to get revenge. They were angry at this lady in red.

As the dance was happening in the background, Nisha, who was at the bar asked, "Hey who is that? I haven't seen her in our colony. Is she someone new?" Adi said with an embarrassing smile, "Well I don't know either. We just helped her get that Russian vodka that's all." Nisha said, "Oh you've that! Give me some no."

Ajay said, "Didn't you just puke? Is it safe for you to drink again?"

Nisha said, "It's not for me, it's for Karthik. Right hubby dear?" she asked him. Karthik was engrossed in seeing Priya dancing with the men. He said, "Yeah sure dear. Whatever.."

Ajay took out the bottle and was ready to pour a shot of it but Nisha snatched it and lifted the whole bottle up. Then, just as Karthik was getting his chance to dance with the lady in red, Priya, Nisha dragged him along with her and they both sat a distance from the dance floor. You could see despair in Karthik's eyes! Adi said, "I pity that guy" and he resumed his work.

The time was almost 10 PM, the people were tired and the DJ wrapped up his music. He then came at the bar and said, "Wow, that lady's a vixen I wish I could've stayed a bit longer." Adi passed him a Vodka martini and said, "You can stay a bit longer. The real show is about to begin now." And saying so he got off his bartender dress and shifted to casuals. He went straight towards the backstage. Priya was now on stage and spoke, "Testing testing.. I hope all of you can hear me." The whole crowd's attention was fixed up on the stage. Priya continued, "Good. Now that I've all your attention, I wanna introduce myself. I'm Priya and I come from the same colony as you guys."

There was sudden discussion and sounds of "Oh!" and "Ah" through the crowd. Many people were surprised and wondered was this the same Priya, the egoistic and haughty one who had hair upto her knees and lived in the building 13B. Priya continued, "Yes I'm the same Priya from 13B." Divya, who was still at the entrance of the terrace was shocked!- 'This lady was Priya! Priya her neighbour! Wow! Talk about a change'- she wondered. But before she could hear any further the kids started coming upstairs and frustratingly said, "Damn that guy Nithin can't even do a simple job!" Divya had to go back downstairs to take after them, so she left for downstairs.

Meanwhile, Priya continued, "This changed look I got for myself was because I had given some amount of my hair to charity this morning. The foundation works to help cancer patients recover themselves. But as we know, the patients lose their hair during the course of their treatment. So I decided to donate some of my hair to them and I hope to do it again now. I hope many of you people will join me in helping the foundation collect more hair in order to help them make free wigs and give it to the patients."

Saying so, she turned to the backstage and said, "You can bring it now."

A man, dressed in complete white and with a white ski mask, brought along with him a huge chair. He then bought a table and placed on it a pair of scissors. He then took out the cover off the chair. The chair was an old barbershop chair. Priya stood next to the chair and said, "I'm gonna donate about 1.5 feet of my hair to this charity. Anyone interested can give their donations at the first floor donation room. The men can give their donations at the second floor hall."

She then sat on the chair. The man in the mask then spread a white cape around the woman's neck and fastened it. Priya observed that this was the same lehenga which was used while cutting her hair a few hours ago. The people we engrossed on seeing what the barber would do. The DJ saw the shoes of the barber and he knew who it was. It was the bartender who was speaking with him earlier.

The barber combed the hair and then started measuring the hair. He stretched the curls and measured 1.5 feet. The length came at shoulder length. Priya mentioned him to go a bit higher, till her chin. The men grasped, the women thought, "Yeah she deserves it. Shorter hair will make her look ugly." The barber took out his scissors and got ready to make the cut. The whole terrace was dead silent.

Scruncccch, scrunch, scrunch! The sound made by the scissors echoed throughout the terrace. Soon the hair on the back of Priya was at chin length. The barber then came to the left side and angled the scissors downwards and started cutting the hair. The hair was at chin length at the back and at shoulder length at the left side. He soon cut the right side in a similar fashion. He then used swift movements to trim the ends and gave Priya an inverted A-line bob. The barber then removed the cape and Priya stood up. He whispered something into Priya's ears and she gave a nod. The barber took the cut hair and put it into a Ziploc and sealed it.

She then said, "Thank you. Now those women who want to do the donations can either come here and not go to the first floor donation room because this person is the only barber here. The men are asked to wait to give their donations." And saying so, she got down from the stage.

People observed that Priya had a backless blouse on her the entire time. Due to her hair, the back was not visible, but now due to her new haircut, her back was exposed. Moreover, the new look added an extra edge to her old look and combined with the bangs, she looked even hotter than before. Priya then went towards the bar and sat down next to the DJ. That guy was still in shock. He wondered, "How hot can this lady get." He then tried to touch her hair but stopped his hand movement as soon as she turned her head in his direction. Then with a smile, she said, "You can touch me at more places than that." The DJ guy shyly retrieved his hand back.

The men thought our women should also get that haircut, maybe they too will look so hot as Priya. So, they started persuading their women to donate their hair. The women were in shock seeing the turn of the events. They thought Priya would look ugly with short hair but it backfired and moreover their partners wanted them to have haircuts! Most of the men used the traditional words of blackmail, "If you won't get it done I'm going to leave you." And some men said, "You'll look good with short hair, trust me."

In the end, most of the women reluctantly agreed and made a queue near the stage. Priya got up and dragged the DJ along with her towards the table near the stage. Both of them sat at the table and Priya took out a book. She then asked the DJ to note down the names and the amount of hair they are donating in feet. She then spoke out, "The minimum a person has to donate is 6" or half feet. Good quality hair will be used for making the wig, so the hair of the people which is selected to make those gifts will get rewards from the Foundation."

Indians and free rewards.. It's a better story than twilight. The women who had declined to get their hair cut also were back in the queue. The women came to the register and wrote their name and the amount of hair they were donating.

Priya passed the mic to the DJ guy and asked, "Young boy, what is your name?" the DJ guy fumbled and replied, "My name is Amith and today's my birthday." Amith had no reply why he said that. "Oh is it.. Then Happy Birthday Amith."Priya wished him and continued, "And how old are you y dear boy?" "I'm 18" "Oh my bad, you're a man now" Amith gave a smile.

"So our recently turned young man here will be announcing the name and the amount of hair donated by the donor after the donor sits on the chair. After the announcement the barber will cut the hair to the length announced by this fine man. No takebacks after sitting on the chair. So I think the instructions are clear. Let's begin." Saing so, Priya handed over the mic to Amith.

Amith fumbled and took the mic. He got up to speak, but Priya dragged him and made him sit. Amith sat and said, "Pavana.. 5 inches." The barber gave a nod and caped the 30 something woman. He measured 5" of her hair, put a rubber band at that level and cut it. He then placed the cut hair into a Ziploc and sealed it. The woman's hair reduced from below mid-back length to mid-back length. The barber evened it and took off the cape. The woman got off the chair and went towards her husband and they left the terrace.

The next woman entered her details and went on the stage and sat down. Amith announced, "Payal.. 10 inches." The barber repeated his procedure: measure, fix the band, cut the hair, finish the ends and put the cut hair into Ziploc. The hair of this woman reduced from waist level to bra-strap length. It was a huge change for her. She too left the terrace for downstairs right after her cut, with her partner following her.

Priya now stood up and sat on Amith's lap. Amith announced the name of the next donor, "Pooja.. 12inches." The barber did his routine. But Amith was getting a boner while Priya was on his lap. He tried to hide it but he couldn't. Priya giggled and acted as though something fell down and went below the table. Her ass was near Amith's crotch and he was getting a huge hard on. Priya then disappeared underneath the table cloth, Amith wondered where she went to. The woman went back to her partner after her haircut.

The next woman seated at the chair. Amith spoke, "Nidhi.. 8 inches." The barber continued with his routine. But Amith felt his chair being dragged into the table. His legs were underneath the table cloth. He felt his pants zip being undone and his dick sprang into freedom. He then felt his dick entering a mouth. He couldn't believe he was getting a BJ. He was enjoying it and his face expression was priceless. The men on the terrace knew what was happening and felt jealous.

The woman on the chair had her hair reduced to shoulder length and went off. The dildo's in Priya's pussy and ass started vibrating and Priya deep throating Amith's dick. Amith liked this feeling and he was about to cum but he had to make the next announcement. He spoke with great difficulty, "Am..Am.. Amrutha.. 6 inches." The dildos stopped vibrating and Priya reduced her aggressiveness on Amith's dick. They both were on the verge of climax, but they couldn't. The barber measured and put on the band and was ready to cut, just then Amith interrupted, "Sorry, its 16 inches."

To this the woman on the chair retorted, "Hey it's just 6 inches. From where did this extra 10 inches come?" While she was arguing, the barber adjusted the rubber band at 16 inches and started to make the cut. The woman realised what was happening a bit too late. Her hair was now above her shoulders and she just sat there, tears in her eyes The barber finished the cut and gave the woman a chin length bob. She just got off the chair and went downstairs crying. Her partner had a broad smile on his face and gave a thumbs up towards the barber and towards Amith and followed her.

Meanwhile, during the cut, as soon as it was announced 16 inches the dildos in Priya started vibrating and Priya started deep throating Amith. Amith felt the deep throath too arousing and both of them came at the same time. Somehow, Amith knew that if he could get the women's hair below their shoulder length, he would be able to cum inside Priya's mouth. Priya drank the whole load cum into her mouth and continued giving BJ to Amith.

The next woman was seated at the chair and Amith spoke, "Sindhu.. 8 inches." This length was just at shoulder level for that woman on chair. So the BJ was in normal mode, just licking and putting in the head, for Amith.

After this woman was done, the next woman sat on the chair. Amith said, "Michelle.. 15 inches." As soon as he said, 15 inches, he felt the deep throat action and he came again inside Priya's mouth. The woman just sat in shock and before she could realise, her hair cut was over and her partner escorted her back. Now Amith knew for sure that if he had to obtain pleasure, he had to make sure that the women get shorter haircuts. He was still wondering how come Priya would know how much hair the woman on chair would lose, but he didn't care as long as he came he was happy.

Amith started varying the lengths of cuts to be made from then on. Some women would end up losing little while some had to lose a lot of their hair to satisfy his pleasure. The women in the que started getting tensed. They were now unsure what haircut they were gonna end up with. In about half an hour, more than 20 woman had their hair cut. Some of the women's hair was at mid-back level while most of them had their hair above their shoulders. One lady, by name Sukruthi, had to get a boy cut because she had only 20" of her hair and Amith had announced 18" to be donated. She was in ters, but her BF was condoling her. He kept saying she was pretty and he's still in love with her. Secretly, he was happy that she had got short hair.

The time was 10:30PM and there were still about 30 women who had registered for their haircuts and they were at the mercy of Amith, who in the moment of enjoying his BJ, would end up giving the women shorter hair. There was no escape for the remaining women. They had to stay back and donate. It was a matter of their self-respect if they backed out now. They strengthened their minds and decided to donate how much ever hair would be announced. They needed that special price too.

12