The Colony Party Ch. 14

Story Info
A new slave is bred at the party.
4k words
3.48
29.7k
4

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amith was enjoying the power he had to decide which woman gives how much amount of hair for charity. Since he used to tell the barber how much to cut, he wielded complete power on what the woman on the chair would look like next. He had already given very short cuts to a lot of the women who had sat in the chair earlier. He used to get rewarded for every cut above the shoulder level of the woman sitting on the chair.

He had just recently given a woman a horrific haircut that her own husband failed to recognise her after her haircut and he ran like he saw a ghost. Amith had so much power over women, that too on his 18th birthday! He saw the list and said, "Next" indicating the next woman in the line to sit on the chair.

A lady in a mini skirt came and sat down on the chair. She had her hair up to her mid-back and had red highlights in her hair. The girl had a broad smile on her face as she was sitting and it made Amith a bit uneasy. Amith read out, "Navya.. 15 inches."

The woman sat still as the barber put on the cape and measured the hair. The band was fastened at the lady's mid neck. Amith felt vibrations near his crotch area, he wondered from where it was coming.

He then felt Priya's ass who was sitting on him. There was something in her that was vibrating. He also saw that the front Priya's saree was wet. He got excited. Now he know why he would get deep throats when women were getting shorter cut, it was because Priya was getting excited.

Amith dropped the pen underneath the table cloth and asked Priya to get it for him. Priya went into the cloth with a smile and gave the pen from underneath the cloth to Amith. Amith unzipped his pants and Priya took his dick happily.

There on the stage, Navya was done. She had a mid-neck length bob. The barber proceeded to take off the cover but she whispered something to him. The barber then took all her hair from the crown area and fastened it above her head into a ponytail. It looked like a fountain was on top of Navya's head. He then took out the clippers and ran the clippers along her sides and her back.

He let the pinned up hair down and cut the hair in a 60 degree angle on both the sides. Navya had an A-line bob as Priya but she didn't have any bangs, also she had an undercut which Priya didn't have. The barber then removed the cape and Navya got off. She hugged her BF and they both left the terrace happily.

The next person on the chair was a woman with shoulder length bob, even she too was smiling while sitting on the chair. Amith said, "Romika.. 5 inches." Amith looked at the woman. She looked like she had only 6-7 inches of hair on her. As the barber was putting the cape on her, she whispered something to him.

The barber gave a nod and tied her hair with the rubber band. He then took out his manual clippers, put a guard on it and started running it on her. About 2" of hair was being left behind by the clippers on the lady. The barber finished running the clippers throughout her head. The cut hair was together in the rubber band. The barber placed the cut hair separately and started using scissors on comb method to reduce the length further. The lady ended up having a cute pixie cut and she too left the terrace happily with her BF.

Next person came and sat on the chair. Amith announced, "Ranjitha.. 24 inches." The woman had her hair till her mid-back, roughly 25 inches length of hair. She gave a smile towards her BF, he too smiled back. She too, like the other two, whispered something to the barber's ears. He nodded and fastened the rubber band at the end of her hair at the bottom. He took out the clippers and removed the guard. He then ran the clippers along her head. In two minutes, she had a quarter inch buzz cut.

The barber then applied shaving cream at the back, sides and also around her crown. The only thing not lathered was the hair on the top of her. The barber ran the razor at the shaved area and the lady had a high crop haircut. She had a smile on her face and she too ran and jumped into the arms of her BF who ran his hands on her freshly cut hair. They both then started having a long French kiss.

The three ladies yelled in unison, "Thank you sir." towards the barber. The barber gave a slight bow mentioning 'My pleasure'. The ladies then left with their partners down the stairs.

Amith was a bit confused at the moment, he thought the power was getting out of his hand. He had to show he was the alpha not the barber. So he yelled, "NEXT".

A shy woman walked slowly onto the stage and sat on the chair. The woman had long hair till her waist at one length. Amith saw that it was a complete 4.5' long. He saw the register and this lady too had written nothing in the amount of hair to be donated.

Amith saw that the lady had a petite face and she would look good in a pixie cut. He said, "Sinchana.. 52 inches". The woman didn't say anything. The barber nodded and put a rubber band at the base of the woman's neck. He took out his electric clippers and added a guard to it. He switched the clippers on and started running it from the back of her neck.

As soon the back was finished, the barber started running the clippers around the sides. He then ran the clippers from the front and ad the clippers released the last strand of her long hair, the whole hair fell to the ground. The barber later shortened her hair using scissor over comb technique and gave the woman a cute pixie cut.

The woman sat with the blank face throughout the makeover. She then got off the chair, went next to Amith and gave him a kiss on his cheeks, more like peck. Whwn she kissed Amith, he let out a huge load into Priya's mouth and she had to try a lot harder to make sure not a single drop of his cum fell on her dress. She came out from underneath the table, sat next to Amith and said, "Oh. That is what I call a huge load."

Sinchana then said, "Happy birthday" and she blushed while saying those words. She then turned red and just ran towards the exit of the terrace. As she was getting down the stairs, she bumped into Divya at the first floor. She apologised without looking and just ran downstairs.

As Divya was climbing up the stairs, she came across some three girls, who had very short hair and were kissing and holding hands of their partners along the staircase left with smile on their faces. Divya didn't know who they were. She wondered if these women were even from her colony. But she thought their jewelry was awesome. She wanted to have the earrings that the woman with high crop cut had.. It was a small stud, Divya thought she'd look beautiful in it.

Divya's thought was interrupted when she bumped into Sinchana. Divya now wanted to reach the top as early as possible and started to take huge steps. The 3rd floor leading to the terrace entrance felt a bit odd for her. The hallway across the door leading to the stairs towards the terrace was dark and she saw a board across the hallway saying 'Closed for Maintenance.'

That place needed maintenance, she thought, as it was stinking like shit over there. She saw the lift door and across it too was a board hung, 'Lift under repairs'. Divya wondered this place needs a lot of fixing and pushed the door and entered the terrace.

When she reached the top, she was surprised to see the things on the terrace. There was a barber chair and a man in complete white standing next to it. Women were standing in line next to the stage, still some dozen. Divya recognised 5 people on the terrace immediately, besides the barber. One was the Dj, whom she remembered seeing earlier, then there were Karthik , Nisha, other guy was Ajay (she'd by mistake handed him over to the security') and the fifth one was a woman wearing a red sari but her head was not visible.

There were still a few couples on the terrace. Divya could not get their names recollected so easily as she was still gazing at the woman in red. Her face gleamed brightly in the moonlight, as if it was a pearl or a curved mirror. Then Divya remembered, the woman in red was her neighbour Priya.

Divya wondered why Priya's face was not visible. She stepped out of the door to get a clearer look. She hid behind the next table, out of sight of the people on the terrace. She started to observe the events happening on the terrace.

Amith was still dumbstruck at what had happened. He was wondering why that girl kissed him. Did she like him? Or was she thankful that he had given her a short haircut? Many thoughts were running through his mind.

Priya took the mic from him and accounced, "Next lady please.. Ahana.. 12 inches" she read out from the book.

The woman on the chair let out a sigh as Priya read exactly the amount of hair to be donated as it was written in the book. Not as Amith would do and increase the length to cut more hair. The barber quickly did his routine and before the woman knew it, her hair was a feet shorter.

As she was leaving the terrace with her partner, she said, "Now are you happy that I gave up my hair for charity? Do you think this hairstyle looks good on me?"

He said, "Yes. I think you did a good thing for charity. But if you ask me I'd say I'll still love you if you had given all your hair to charity. I like your character not your looks."

Listening to these words just made her tear up and she went back to stage and asked the barber to shave her with straight razor. The barber gave a nod and wet her hair at the top and started shaving her hair using a razor. He started scraping the hair off her head from the middle and soon moved to the sides and finally the back. The woman was bald in no time.

She stood up and went to her partner, who was smiling. She ran a hand over her head and made him run his hand too. She asked, "Do you like it?" He replied, "I love it!" And both of them left the terrace.

Divya heard the whole conversation. But she didn't want to lose any bit of her hair. Not even for charity. She decided the best for her would be to hide behind the table and wait for the president to five her the key and go back to her home unnoticed.

Priya started announcing the names of the next woman who would get her hair cut. The women in the next 10 minutes lost very little hair compared to those who had sat before them. The shortest cut given in that series was to a woman who got her hair cut at shoulder level. All others had their hair at their mid back level.

There were only two women left now to get their hair cut. Priya announced, "Parul come to the stage please and have a seat."

She then whispered into Amith's ears, "Snap out of it boy. You become motionless just because of a small kiss what about all the effort I'm doing down here", saying so she started giving Amith a handjob.

"Look over there. The woman sitting on the chair is my most hated member of this colony. I want you to give her the worst possible haircut. If you get it done, I'll let you cum in me as much as you like. Else", she squeezed his dick hard, "This thing is gonna be non-functional for a very long time."

Saying so Priya went back underneath the cloth. Amith took the mic. Seeing this Parul said, "Hey let Priya announce the amount of hair I'm gonna lose. I'll say it myself. Mr. Barber the length you have to take off is..."

"60 inches" Amith said. He observed that Parul was wearing a one piece dress. She also had released her hair from her pins and it was a whole 5' long. He wanted her to lose all hair.

He thought she would look ugly with no hair at all. He wanted to make sure this woman looked ugly like shit.

Amith looked behind him. There were only 3 people behind him. Neha was out drunk, so was her husband Karthik and Ajay was the only guy awake and he was busy closing up the bar. He now knew Parul was all by herself.

Before the barber could begin the measurement Amith spoke out, "Wait. The light was a bit unclear. It says that the amount of hair decided to be donated is 66 inches, not 60."

Parul froze on the chair like if she was struck by the lightening. She was wondering where can she donate the extra 6 inches? The whole hair on her head would measure up to 60 inches. How could she donate 6 extra?

Amith pointed the barber to come near him and said, "Look we are the only ones here now. I want her to have the most humiliating cut ever. I know she has only 60 inches of hair on her head. The rest 6 inches we'll collect them from various hairs on her body."

The barber nodded. He went backstage and bought stir-ups like the ones used in gynecologist chairs and he fixed them to the arms of his barber chair. The barber then took out some tape and then taped her wrists to the arms of the barber chair. Parul was still busy wondering from where she would donate that extra hair.

Next, the cape covering Parul was released. Next to come off was her dress which covered her till her knees. On removing the dress, Amith saw that she was wearing nothing underneath. Her plump breasts and her pink pussy covered by a thick bush. The dress was removed from her by lifting her buttock and her legs were placed onto the stir-ups and they were taped too.

Parul didn't realize what was happening to her until she felt the cold leather of the barber chair on her buttocks. She saw that the barber was removing a small piece of tape. Before she could say anything, Tape was put across Parul's mouth and her legs were made to open wide with the use of the stir-ups.

Parul now looked at herself. She was naked! She didn't know how this happened but she was naked! The barber took out his measuring tape and came near her pussy. He held out a strand of hair and Parul could see that it was as long as 4". The barber then came near her armpit and measured that hair. It was 1.5" and now only .5" was remaining to be measured.

The barber kept the tape back and came with a bucket of cold water. He then poured the water all over Parul's body. Parul's hair, head, breasts, pussy all got wet. Only her legs were not wet.

The barber then collected all of Parul's hair and bought it across her face. He fastened the hair with a rubber band at the front of her head. Parul could feel the place the rubber band was put, it was at the front of her hairline, right at her forehead. But she was unable to see anything. She was more afraid of what would happen to her hair rather than what would happen to her.

Parul heard the Barber getting the razor ready for the shave. The barber was sharpening the blade by running it through a razor strap. Once he felt the razor was sharp enough. He started to shave Parul's head. He pulled her head down with her hair and ran the razor from the base of her neck to her crown.

'Scrrrr.. Scrrr." Parul could hear and feel her hair being ruthlessly scraped off by the razor. Soon the back was done and Parul's sides were now being scalped. First her left, then her right. Later, the scalping moved to the crown and the strokes were from back towards her forehead. But the strokes were not complete.

Parul could still feel the tension on the hair at front hair was still on. After the top and crown were done, the scalping stopped and the

tension on her hair was released.

Parul thought the scalping ended but then she felt someone stand in front of her. She felt the tension of her hair being pulled and also a sense of pain as she felt something was thrusted into her virgin pussy.

She then felt the rhythmic motion of something going out and coming in into her pussy. This motion was also related to the stress being put on hair. Her hair was pulled harder e=when the thing was thrusted in and the stress was released when the thing used to go out of her pussy.

After some in and out moments, Parul felt a new kind of sensation building up in her. The motion started getting faster and faster and Parul was on her way to reach climax and that was when the remaining strand of hair that was still connected was scalped and all her hair was away from her face.

Parul climaxed just as the last strand was released but was shocked to see that Amith was holding her scalped hair in her hand. She looked down to see his dick in her pussy! She had another climax after realising her situation.

Priya just stood next to Amith and was smiling seeing Parul's state. She said to Amith, "Didn't I tell you that you can unload all of your cum? Here is that place. Now start releasing." And saying so she started kissing Amith.

Amith started cumming into Parul's pussy and it was soon full. He later took out his dick and took some of his cum dripping out of Parul's pussy onto his hand. He then smeared that cum onto Parul's head. Parul was in tears. Amith went back to his seat and Priya went under the table.

The barber now applied shaving cream and scraped Parul's hair below her armpit. He later applied the cream onto the bush covering Parul's pussy and started scraping it with a 3-bladed razor. Parul was sure not to move an inch as she risked getting an injury there. The barber reapplied the shaving cream and this time used a straight razor to clean the area further.

After the barber was done, Parul's pussy area was as smooth as it was before she had hit puberty. While removing the inner hairs, the barber had opened her pussy wide to get all her hair. So some of the cum which had dripped out were smeared onto the freshly shaven area. The touch of the barber sent shivers down her spines.

The barber then applied shaving cream to her face and body. He started shaving her legs and gradually moved up to her neck. He was careful around her nipples and made sure that he didn't nick any part of her body. He then shaved her face and removed her eyebrows. All hair that Parul had on her body was her eyelashes.

The barber removed the tape, made Parul stand up and helped her into her dress. Amith mentioned Parul to come down and she did, with tears still in her eyes.

He then said, "You know why we removed your eyebrows right?"

Parul nodded, "To make up for the remaining length."

Amith nodded and replied with a smile, "Good. Now come over here, next to me." Parun stood next to Amith. Amith slid his hand through Parul's clothes and put it into her pussy. Parul flinched and tried to sit down but Amith said with a stern voice, "Stand straight and spread your legs."

Parul did the same and felt his cum flowing out of her pussy. Amith collected it into his hand and asked her to kneel down. As she knelt down, Amith spread all his cum from her pussy onto her face and her head.

Amith said, "You will be my slave from now on. Now go and wake that woman up." And pointed towards Nisha.

Parul nodded and went towards Nisha. She shook her up and Nisha woke up with a start but was still drunk. She yelled, "Bottoms up" and emptied the bottle she had in her hand. She then went towards Kathik and pulled the chair he was sitting on. Karthik fell down onto the floor and woke up with a start.

Nisha laughed at Karthik and saw towards the stage and observed the terrace. "Hey where has everyone gone? Is the charity work over?"

Amith took the mic and yelled, "NEXT" Nisha got startled and it took a bit of time for her to realise she was the next one to be on the chair.

She fumbled and went onto the stage. She sat down on the chair and the barber put a cape around her and looked at Amith. Amith was busy giving orders to Parul. Parul noticed that Priya was giving Amith BJs from beneath the table. Amith observed that Parul was not paying attention and slid his finger into Parul's pussy.

Parul soon came to her senses and Amith ordered, "Good now that you have come to your senses go to the bar and get me a drink."

Parul nodded meekly and went towards the bar and said she wanted something to drink. Ajay came from beneath the desk of the bar and said, "Sorry lady, we're out of drinks." Parul got worried, she wondered what her master might do.

12