The Coma Girl Brain Transplant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of this, I thought about the important role my girlfriend had played in earning the crust for us both. She seemed to earn a lot of money and was quite ostentatious for someone on a nurses' salary. I ended up having to sell some her diamond rings just to keep the rent paid and I was shocked at how much they were valued at. She'd must have had a sugar daddy, or a number of them, by the way she spent money. My guess was that it was The Doctor but there was no point in confronting her about it now.

I went back to the hospital Thursday night and waited in Julia's room, making sure I was smelling good for my date. And I bought flowers to my girlfriend, by way of an apology for landing her in this unfortunate predicament... and for shagging her lover over her braindead corpse.

Dr Finch was later than last time so I played a game on my phone to distract myself from the boredom of the ICU. Julia had never exactly been what you'd call 'the life and soul of the party' but this was beyond a joke. After an inane couple of hours' sitting around in silence, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a peak under the blankets to see if she still had the hot body so in demand by so many lovers. She sure did, and having no marks or scars anywhere on her body you would be hard-pressed to guess what her ailment was. Also, someone had taken the trouble to keep her body hair-free. I suspected that The Doctor had something to do with this exceptionally high level of care. I tucked her back in and pondered that it would be a lucky brain that got put into this body!

The Doctor eventually arrived at the room. He pinched me on the bottom and kissed me on the mouth. His breath stank of some sort of fish pie this time. I was just glad that he did not pass comment on mine. He seemed a little more rushed than last time and skipped the pleasantries of foreplay altogether, hoisting the hem of my nurses' uniform and pulling down my tights and knickers. He whipped out his hard but dry cock and put it in me with some considerable difficulty and discomfort. Once inside me, he shagged fast and aggressively as if I had done something to upset him. He came inside me with a loud grunt and I felt weirdly glad to have been of service, as if I was picking up where my girlfriend had left off.

"Same time next Tuesday," he said, leaving me alone again in the room with boring old turnip-head.

Obviously, I was there nice and promptly the following Tuesday. This time I'd brought some chocolates and magazines for Julia, which I ate and read while I waited. When Dr Finch arrived, I made a beeline for him and undid his zipper. It was a week since my first and last taste of cock and I'd had dreams about it. I sucked him off so well he came in my mouth. Then I bent over and offered my ass to him, lifting my uniform to reveal sexy black stockings and no panties. My ass had been lubed and he was inside me like a bullet. I really enjoyed the sex, now that I'd come to know what to expect.

I asked The Doctor could we possibly make our rendezvous somewhere else for the simple reason that my girlfriend's presence was slightly creepy and off-putting.

"Are you so fucking stupid as to not realise what's going on?" he asked, "I'm only fucking you because she is in the room. I am fucking you and thinking about her! End of story."

I felt sad and stupid alright and felt jealous of Julia. Even though she was in a coma she was still more exciting than me.

The following Thursday I waited for The Doctor, rehearsing my lines. I was going to offer to donate my brain. He came to the room and was surprised to see me sitting in the corner.

"Get over here," he beckoned me.

"No, I have something serious to propose to you," I answered.

"You'll get over here NOW!" he shouted.

Three seconds later he was deep inside me again, fucking me harder than ever for my impetuousness. 'I should be impetuous more often,' I thought to myself...

Once he'd finished, I made my proposal: "I would like to donate my brain. I would like my brain to be transplanted into Julia's body. I've thought about it and I would rather have her body and life than mine."

"The ethics committee won't have it. Your body is healthy," he decried.

"They are not to know that. Diagnose me as terminally ill and I will sign off my own euthanasia, then sign Julies body over to you. You can do what you want with them then. You have very few choices, how many potential brains came your way in the past year?" I asked.

"Not one, apart from yours," he admitted.

So, it was agreed. I was to have my brain transplanted into Julia's body. Against all the advice, I got really drunk the night before the surgery and I was so hungover that I begged them to hurry up with the operation just to get rid of my headache. As the gas put me under, time stood still and the next thing I remember was waking up to The Doctor's face staring closely into mine and some other very strange physical sensations. I have no idea how much time had passed.

"Good morning Julia," said Dr Finch.

"Good morning," I spoke back, shocked at my own voice, which wasn't mine but Julia's.

I moved my hands around and felt myself in Julia's slim body. Dr Finch helped me out of bed and to my feet to a mirror. I instinctively jumped back and cowered from the reflection, expecting my angry girlfriend to attack me but I was safe. I waved my hand then smiled in the mirror and I knew it was no longer her because she'd been practically incapable of smiling as long as I'd known her. My brain controlled her now and I let a sigh of relief. The doctor advised me that three months had passed since the operation during which time the neurons were fully reprogrammed for the new body. Now that I was awake I was free to leave the hospital.

"Come with me Julia, I'm signing you out and taking to dinner tonight....and then I'm going to give you a bloody good seeing-to," said The Doctor.

"Yes, Dr Finch," I replied.

The Doctor drove me to my home, and I thanked him for paying the rent while I was in hospital. He waited patiently in the living room as I bathed myself. This was all very unlike him. 'He seems to have more respect for me now that I look this way,' I thought to myself as I played with my new body in the bath. I knew this body but I hadn't known it from this perspective. The view of my tits and pussy from this angle looked mind-blowing!

I got out of the bath and went to the bedroom to change when I turned around to find that The Doctor was standing there at the door, staring at my wet, naked body.

"Get on the bed," he demanded.

"Yes, Dr Finch," I respectfully answered.

"Do you realise Julia, that I have given you a lovely new brain and a personality much improved from your previous incarnation?" he asked.

"Yes, I do. Thank you, Dr Finch."

The Doctor told me to lie back and place my legs up in the missionary position. Naturally, I did as I was told and I felt the wonderful sensation of him enter my moist new vagina for the first time. It felt 'just right', a bit like Goldilocks and the Baby Bear's porridge, except I was Goldilocks, and Daddy Bear was going to fill me with his porridge, whether I liked it or not. He fucked me like he'd just heard that the world was about to end. He groped me all over, the philanderer that he was, and the relative tenderness and weakness of my new body drove me wild. He picked me up, I wrapped my little legs around his waist and rode his cock hard until he shot his load deep inside me. I could see why Julia had enjoyed sex so much!

Ten minutes later, The Doctor chose an outfit for me to wear from Julia's wardrobe and then he drove us to the restaurant. On the way, I wondered if it was love or lust that had made Julia have an affair with this man? Or was it the money? Either way, it was all mine now.

Once we had ordered food, the doctor explained that there had been another development which he said might interest me. As part of the brain transplant operation an experiment was also undertaken where Julia's brain was transplanted into my body so that, on the infinitesimal chance that it might ever regain consciousness, she would have a donor body to keep her brain alive.

"You mean my old body is still alive somewhere with Julia's brain inside it?! Where is it? Is it braindead?" I asked.

"Well, there's the funny thing. Once we took her brain and put it into your old body the neurons seemed to spark up of their own accord and, physically speaking, her brain has been progressing quite nicely in your body. There have been some issues with his mental health though. Whereas, you were psychologically prepared for waking up in Julia's body, Julia's brain was not prepared to wake up in your body. I'm afraid that he has become quite violently insane. He is very verbally and physically aggressive to anyone who goes near him," he explained.

"That sounds like Julia alright," I said, "I don't think there is anything wrong Doctor, that's normal behaviour for him, well 'her'."

"You are her now and she is him, who was formally you, and that's the way things shall remain so the sooner you get that into your pretty little head the better it is for everyone," The Doctor said firmly. "Besides, you have a much more suitable temperament for such a lovely young lady."

"Thank you, Doctor Finch," I humbly replied, for the umpteenth time that day.

"He was released three weeks after the surgery and he had a psychotic episode the following week. He was convinced that complete strangers were laughing at him. Completely delusion, the poor sod," The Doctor continued.

I remained silent.

"We'll just have to leave Sherman in the hands of the psychiatrists and pray that they can dose him enough drugs to bring him back to some sort of normality," he said, "Cheers, Julia."

I raised my glass for the toast but at the forefront of my mind I was already planning the day when Sherman would walk in to find me fucking The Doctor.

The day when it would be my turn to say: "Get the fuck out!"

12