The Comfort of Becca

Story Info
A stressed out husband finds new comfort from his wife.
2.8k words
4.43
53.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business was bad. Journalism, my industry, fades into the past and many positions fade with it. We saw a once busy newsroom on the edge all the time: Not about news of the day or the latest city hall scandal, but about our future.

Something brewed. There were lots of worried looks from senior managers and closed-doors meetings. When questioned, the supervisors promised something, "large and dramatic."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to read the writing on the wall. Like the rest of my colleagues, the older ones anyway, I tried to adapt to the new media landscape, pick up new skills and embrace change. Still we were all paralyzed with fear. This was all I did most of my adult life. It's all I know. It's all I want to do.

"Large and Dramatic," came soon enough. There were two meetings and we divided into groups. My group was relatively small with only about 20 people. I looked at my group and said to myself, "OK, I guess tomorrow I get to figure out what I'll do with the rest of my life."

A collective sigh of relief was heard as the editor leading our meeting told us we could relax, we weren't laid off the other group was. It wasn't a happy scene coming out of the other meeting.

Learning that I got to keep my job didn't relieve my stress much. We now got to do the same amount of work with one-third the people. The number of people I supervised in my department was cut in half.

The most unfortunate part of the whole situation; as much as I tried not to, I often brought this stress home to my beautiful wife Becca and daughter Brianna. I tried to be upbeat while at home and not burden them with this, but it didn't work. Becca knows me better then I know myself. Always supportive and wonderful she just let me know that she always loved me no matter what happened.

After that meeting I wasn't in a mood to finish out my normal 12 hour day. I made sure everything for the next days publication was done and left in the early evening. I don't even remember the drive home. I pulled into the driveway and plodded into the kitchen. Very conflicted, I was happy to still have my job but I felt a sad helpless survivor's guilt for the colleagues that I no longer worked with.

I don't drink often or much but I found a beer in the back of the refrigerator, opened it and took a long drink. The tingling felt soothing as it went down my throat and warmed my belly. Instinctively, I grabbed the remote and searched for the evening news as I sat silently at the table.

I was into the third deadly car bombing story when Becca came around the corner with a purpose in her step. In one hand she held Brianna's diaper bag and in the other a small suitcase. Great, I thought, this should be the perfect end to the worst day of my life. My wife is tired of the bad moods and professional drama and no longer wants marriage to an old white stressed out newspaper editor.

"What are you doing home so early?" Becca asked with caution. Just then two-year-old Brianna bounded around the corner, her red locks flying, as she jumped into my lap with a laugh and a grin. She hugged me and squealed in her high-pitched voice, "Daddy! "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I'm going on an adventure!" Then I recalled: My wife wasn't leaving me; rather my mother was coming by to pick up Brianna for their once-a-month sleep-over at her place.

...and at just that time my mother pulled into the drive-way. I carried Brianna and her favorite blanket out to the car. Mother knew something was dreadfully wrong and gave me a warm supportive but concerned look. "I'll tell you about it later," I told her. With that she tucked Brianna into her car seat and headed out.

Becca choose to leave the journalism world when pregnant. She saw the writing on the wall and wanted to work but had enough of a dying profession. Only 36 she felt it was time for something else. She'd spend a few years of real quality time with Brianna and figure out what that was.

After the day I had, Becca and Brianna were exactly what I needed. I was still stressed but my day was now behind me. Still, while I love Brianna with all my heart, I was glad mother was going to keep her for a couple days.
Seated at the kitchen table Becca came to me and stood behind me. As she wrapped her arms around my neck she asked quietly, "Today was the day, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I replied.

"When does the for-sale sign go up in the front yard?" she asked in half-serious tone.

"We're OK, I wasn't laid off," she sighed with relief, "but, two thirds of the newsroom was," I continued, and her relief quickly turned to stunned disbelief.

"Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry," she said with a comforting and compassionate tone. She kissed my neck and cheek as she hugged me tighter. As she did I felt her lovely breasts press into my back. Since she breast fed her always beautiful breasts were transformed into a luxurious and comforting bosom.

"It's OK," I said, "but it'll be a lot of work and quality will certainly suffer. Those of us remaining will have to accept that we produced the best we can with the staff we have and accept the lower quality. At the end of the day, we'll have comfort in the fact that we still have jobs."

"Where is that crap coming from?" Becca asked. I was driven to produce quality journalism and didn't sleep well when I thought there was still something to make it better. She knew I needed something to get my mind off this. While only loosening her hug, she slid around between my legs while I was still seated. She pulled my head in and cradled it between her 32 D breasts and just held me. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me. I felt a little better already lost in her heady perfume. The sweet smell of her bosom filled my senses.

As I looked up at her she kissed me deeply. Her mouth opened and her tongue found mine. As they danced I felt her long luscious nipples harden through her shirt and sheer bra. Even though a nursing mom she still wore those sexy undergarments. "You are still so stressed," she said. "Come with me. I think I can make you forget all about everything." She broke our embrace and took my hand. She led me quietly to the master bedroom but we didn't stop at the bed. Bummer.

We went to the master bath where she turned on the rain head in our large walk in shower. She helped me undress and I slipped into the shower. I tipped my head back and let the warm water cascade onto my face and warm my body.

I heard the shower door open. Becca took her clothes off and joined me. She put a dollop of shampoo in her hand and ran it through my hair gently washing it and massaged the tight muscles in my neck. I relaxed but still my mind raced with the events of the day. As she rinsed me I turned around to her wet gorgeous 5'-4" naked body.

Becca was always an active person and got her trim figure back soon after giving birth. Breast feeding forever transformed her breasts. In college she had the iconic taut sky jump shaped breast with a small round cherry nipple surrounded by a small dark areola. Now she almost doubled in volume and her nipples grew to an inch long with large dark coaster-size areola, however they hadn't sagged even engorged with milk.

Becca's hips and rear end were delightfully womanly but not Rubenesque. She thought them too big of course, but I thought they were perfect.

I washed her hair as she had mine. I took my time lathering and rinsing.

By this time I expected my dick to swell at the site of beautiful Becca. It was just lay there. "Still pretty stressed," I thought to myself.

Becca turned me around and took a stiff sponge and put some lavender bath gel in the pores. She gently but firmly stroked my shoulders and scrubbed my back. I got a tingle as she slipped the sponge between my cheeks and brushed the back of my scrotum. She didn't linger there.

She applied more gel and put her arms around my waist. She pressed her breasts into my back as she reached around and scrubbed my chest and stomach holding me close with her other hand.

She worked her way down scrubbing between my legs and gently massaging my scrotum and now stirring penis. It was getting a bit longer but still not really standing up. My glans hadn't begun to peak out of its sheath.

"Oh, I've got something planned for him," she said with a sly smile in her voice.

I reciprocated and gave her a lovely back massage and scrub. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. My now lengthening penis fit perfectly in the crack of her ass. As I soaped and massaged her breasts soft moans escaped as she breathed.

I rolled her nipples with my fingers and squeezed out a drop or two of milk. She quickly reached down and tongued it off her breast and nipple. I continued soaping and massaging with a breast for each hand.

Before I could massage any lower she broke the embrace and turned to me. She kissed me sensuously teasing me with her tongue.
She took the sponge with a fresh splash of gel and began by reaching around and washing my butt. My penis was much longer now folded up against my belly and pressing on her shaved smooth mound.

She went down on her knees which placed her eye to "eye" with my now growing penis. She washed that and my pubes with the warm sponge but didn't linger. She finished my legs and then stood. I looked at her with a quizzically. "No worries, my love. I'll pay him plenty of attention in a moment."

Without saying a word Becca turned my back to the shower spray and grabbed a can of shaving gel, squirting a big dollop into her hand. She rubbed her palms together and began to massage the gel into my crotch paying close attention to my penis and scrotum. As she stroked me and kneaded my nuts she stared into my eyes with a warm and caring gaze. "Don't worry, I'll have you smooth and clean in a minute," she cooed. My penis was finally at full attention at this surprising new development.
She reached over to the shower shelf and retrieved her razor soaking in a glass of hot water. She stroked my left thigh. I rested my left leg on the shower seat giving her access to the crack of my ass and inner thighs. With a few quick swipes I felt a new coolness.

She rinsed the razor and continued gently holding my now throbbing penis up and out of the way as she guided the triple bladed razor across my shrunken sack as it drew my balls tightly up into my body. One more rinse and she cleaned away the short hair from the base of my penis and the rest of my jock area.

It wasn't long before all was as clean and smooth as the day I was born. The process was new to me; I never shaved anything but my face in my whole life. I must admit the feeling was exquisite. I was never so aware of my jock before. Feelings I hadn't felt in a long while began to build.

Becca made sure to clean off of all shaving cream. She took the handheld shower head and massaged my balls with warm water. That was about all I could take. I told her, "If you don't stop I'll come all over you."

"Promise?" she said with a sly smile.

It wasn't a promise that took long to keep. As she slid the foreskin back and rinsed my glans I couldn't hold the load back any longer. As my balls convulsed and penis thrust she lowered her mouth to my purple head and sucked it into her mouth. I exploded instantly pumping warm semen onto her waiting tongue.

She grabbed my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze coaxing the last drop.

She didn't swallow my load right away. When I was done she rose and gave me a deep kiss. She thrust her semen drenched tongue in my mouth. My initial reaction was to retreat but she firmly held my head in place, and in a second I actually enjoyed sharing the juice of our passion. The taste was heady and sweet. We swallowed together.

We continued the embrace under the warm soft rain of the shower. After that orgasm my knees were pretty weak. As I held her I slipped my hand around her back and found my way between her legs with the other. I gently circled her rosebud and continued down the sopping folds of her labia.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good but I know what kind of day you've had and I really need to take care of you now," she whispered in my ear. "Let's dry off and get ready for bed." We shut off the water and got out of the shower. In the steamy bathroom we toweled each other down. Becca toweled my freshly shaved jock and sprinkled powder into her hand. She dusted my scrotum and thighs with cooling talc. I slipped on my night shirt and she slipped into her bathrobe. As I brushed my teeth Becca slipped from the room and turned down the goose down duvet on our king size bed. She climbed in and propped herself up on our fluffy pillows.

As I came around the corner, she motioned "come hither" with her index finger. I eagerly joined her, enveloped by the soft covers. "Still tense and anxious?" she asked in a concerned voice. "That would be impossible after the best organism I've had in years," I replied. "My mind still races though."
"Oh sweetie, come here," she said in that quiet motherly voice she used when Brianna had a bad dream.

I slid over to her and lay my head in her lap. She cradled it and gently stroked what hair I had left. She untied the sash of her robe and as I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying the moment I nuzzled her left breast as her it fell open. With her right hand Becca guided her erect nipple towards my lips. I needed her so badly. I latched onto the nipple and sucked it into my mouth. This was something I yearned to do since the baby was born but didn't want to deprive our child of even one drop of nourishment. I sucked deeply and rhythmically working the nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. It wasn't long before sweet drops of mother's milk graced my waiting taste buds. I was in heaven.

"That feels so good," Becca said as she cradled my head to her bosom.

As I suckled the occasional drop of milk turned into a steady stream as she let down and the milk flowed freely. I drank like a starving baby, eagerly nursing and kneading her breast. The milk was so warm and sweet. Becca always supported and cared for me, which is what originally drew me to her but I never felt more secure and loved then I did right then. Her sweet milk made me feel warm all over.

It wasn't long before she pulled her breast from my lips. I looked up at her disappointed. "Here baby, my right one needs as much attention and has more to feed you." She guided her right nipple to my lips and I immediately drew it in and nursed. She let down instantaneously. Her warm mother's milk flowed free.

Becca still stroked my hair as I nursed but slipped her hand down my stomach and found my stirring penis. She stroked it gently and leisurely, the soft touch more soothing than arousing. I was so relaxed now.

The stress of the worst day of my life quickly slipped into the past. I was so comforted and loved that I quickly drifted off to sleep suckling at Becca's breast while she gently stroked my hair and gently rubbed my crotch.

To be continued......