The Comforts of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her step, Ameline carefully made her way through the forest trail. The sounds of rustling leaves accompanied every breeze that washed over her naked body. It was a wondrous feeling after all...to be nude as the day she was born, to feel all of the comforts of nature upon her bare skin...

She made it back to the river, and waded halfway across before remembering that Elma's juices had dripped onto her. Quickly, Ameline wiped her thighs of the sticky stains. The gentle current of the river felt so nice upon her bare skin, over her breasts and nipples and between her legs...

As she stepped into the shallow water, Rachel came bursting out of the bushes. "Ameline!" she shouted, her eyes wide. She quickly turned her head away, her face turning red. "Oh...sorry. I didn't..."

"Oh, sorry," Ameline said, keeping herself from laughing at her friend's embarrassment.

"Well..." Rachel turned to the side, looking to the woods behind her. "I came down her a while ago, because it seemed like you were taking a while. Your clothes were all bundled nicely, so I figured you...well, you were just swimming. Where did you get off to?"

Ameline managed not to chuckle at Rachel's last sentence. "Oh, sorry to worry you."

"I'm...I'm heading back to camp," Rachel said, still refusing to look in her direction. "You'll be getting dressed, or what?"

"Actually," Ameline said, "my clothes are still quite wet. Do you mind just...not looking when I get back?"

"Alright, alright. I'll be in my tent. Let me know when you're dressed."

Rachel hurried off back into the woods. Ameline walked ashore, grabbing her clothes. They had dried a bit since she'd washed them, and it wouldn't bother her much to wear them back to camp.

But with a smile and a giggle to herself, she gathered up all of her clothes and held them in her arms as she returned to camp, taking in the wind against her skin for just a while longer.

12